Covid-19 News

• Official Post

https://www.nytimes.com/intera…avirus-brazil-amazon.html

One of the best written articles I have ever read. Well documented with photos, and aerials. Heart-wrenching account of how the virus has decimated communities along the Amazon River. Started from an English visitor landing in Manaus, and then spread via crowded ferry boats. Medical teams trying to care for those in remote areas, spread it instead to the local indigenous people. Many on those teams died themselves, or infected their own families.

Medical flights intended to save patients, became killers due to the lower O2 at the higher altitudes.

Would not be surprised to see this writer get a Pulitzer.

• Shane D. It's happening everywhere.

Symptom of the culture. Hyper exploitation and consumption. We are all here to consume, use and die. Who cares? There isn't a strong moral case for keeping tidy when we are chattel for overlords to manipulate the communal money supply, brainwash our minds with fake and distorted news (propoganda), and as this incident shows even go so far as be willing to kill us (if you can't get information about HCQ/Ivermectin and are told to take tylenol) to assert control (new adult vaccine business model) around our health.

I'm not saying people "understand" this cognitively, but the people/culture mirrors the reality.

Do you really think it makes sense to go talk to someone about littering when the overlords have you lockdown and are committing corruption and heinous crimes (hint: Epstein is not a lone wolf- this goes deep into all of culture) and we all act like nothing is happening?

• I dont get the same graph as Covid analysis

Covid Analysis assumes 46 hrs shipping delay

Time is of the essence with these rapidly replicating viruses.. eg Tamiflu is only effective within 48 hrs.... 46 hrs therefore is a big deal.

Probably because of rapidity .. viral prophylactic is much more effective than a posthoc med. ..but it has to be cheap/ hypotoxic... since people may be taking longterm

..ivermectin.. hcq... zn ..quercetin.. hesperedin...?...seaweed fucoidan nasal spray?

300 gms of onion soup long term is a big ask as a prophylactic... I could manage one day..

It will be interesting to see if if Boulware et al respond to Covid Analysis's request for 'shipping details..'

Treatment is relatively late, ~70 to 140 hours after exposure, including the shipping delay.

Enrollment was up to 4 days after exposure. The paper does not mention the shipping delay but partial details are provided in the study protocol.

They are not clear but indicate no shipping on the weekends and a possible 12pm cutoff for same day dispensing and mailing.

Assuming that enrollments were evenly distributed between 6am and 12am each day, we get an average of ~46 hours shipping delay.

We have asked for shipping details and will update with more accurate values when available.

• the virus has decimated communities along the Amazon River

The virus is decimating the high Altiplano..and the poor of Bolivia

perhaps high blood cell count and low O2 contribute to its effect

but grinding poverty is the biggest factor..

HCQ.. ivermectin,? vitamins? not much in Bolivia

https://www.theweek.in/news/wo…ic-enveloped-bolivia.html

https://iris.paho.org/bitstrea…df?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

ClO2 may get approved by Bolivia.. desperados..

https://www.latintimes.com/bol…__twitter_impression=true

I came across ClO2 in the chlorine plant in a pulp and paper mill thirty years ago...nasty stuff as a concentrated gas.,, but so is Cl2,

but as a dilute mouth wash it is an antiviral..

https://in.dental-tribune.com/…-through-dental-aerosols/

" The inactivation of influenza virus was brought about by denaturing of the tryptophan residues in its spike proteins.

This denaturation led to the destruction of the virus’s host cell receptor binding capability. Interestingly spike protein of Covid-19 contains 54 tyrosine,

12 tryptophan and 40 cysteine residues. It’s an extremely important understanding that if these viruses come across aqueous phase of chlorine dioxide,

the antimicrobial denaturing activity of the COVID 19 virus will begin, causing rapid inactivation of the virus. [9]

• CNN gets it is coronavirus info from experts. Experts quoted on CNN are as reliable as experts anywhere else. There is no reason to doubt this source of information. A doctor in Texas or some guy at the Harvard Medical School is not going to trash his own reputation by lying on CNN or any other major media outlet.

You bandy around the term expert like it means something.

In the context of Covid here are 0 experts,

There are too many variables for anyone anywhere to accurately predict anything.

These CNN experts you so fondly quote are

experts at twisting, turning and perverting bits and pieces and parts of data to fit their political ideology.

They are experts at manipulating weak minded people just like the FOX news experts.

It is incredible to me that people actually blindly believe what they write.

Unplug yourself from the Matrix Jed,

there is a brave new world out there If you’re strong enough to think for yourself

And not be blindly led by the media.

Sounds like you need someone that will tell the truth and remove those who would deceive. This is as good a time to keep track and identify each. good thing we have your input Thh:

• Victoria,Oz is far away from Bolivia

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There isn't a strong moral case for keeping tidy when we are chattel for overlords to manipulate the communal money supply, brainwash our minds with fake and distorted news (propoganda), and as this incident shows even go so far as be willing to kill us (if you can't get information about HCQ/Ivermectin and are told to take tylenol) to assert control (new adult vaccine business model) around our health.

So: people like you do this?

I'd always thought it was just antisocial litter louts - of which every county has its fair share.

• The focus here is English, and what the word means in English. If you want to refer to some other form of slavery, you should specify what it is.

Child labour, payment way below tarif (if any), no social security, no right to form a labour union .... in Europe we consider this already as a form of slavery. Shame on Italy, the EU and us consumers that we support such poor social standards and working conditions.

I am sure there is a pattern how effective a society can handle COVID 19 and the social fabric and cohesion in a society. (Sweden seems to be an exception, wrong strategy?).

It is time to push back neo-liberalism and egoism.

• More evidence that HCQ works primarily by blocking viral replication as a zinc ionophore

as Dr. Zelenko maintains --

SIGNIFICANT SUCCESS Treating COVID-19: Doctor Declares Hydroxychloroquine (& Zinc) Cure Patients!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

While media reports, such as --

An important SARS-CoV-2 enzyme is responsible for low in vivo antiviral efficacy of hydroxychloroquine

https://www.news-medical.net/n…f-hydroxychloroquine.aspx

-- too quickly claim that the following paper --

Hydroxychloroquine-mediated inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 entry is attenuated by TMPRSS2

https://www.biorxiv.org/conten…0.07.22.216150v1.full.pdf

-- refutes HCQ's efficacy. However, it only shows that (in vitro) HCQ effectively blocks viral

entry via the cathepsin L protease, but not via TMPRSS2, which is more expressed in lung

tissue, and notes that HCQ is still effective when administered with a TMPRSS2 blocker.

Zinc concentration is not mentioned - so seems reasonable to conjecture that in this

in vitro experiment, HCQ is not acting as a zinc ionophore, and not blocking replication.

BTW, an excellent paper that lists natural substances that block TMPRSS2 and other Covid targets --

Natural products' role against COVID-19

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/conten…clepdf/2020/ra/d0ra03774e

Finally, it appears that Sweden's approach to Covid is working --

Sweden: the One Chart That Matters

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/s…e-one-chart-that-matters/

• In the context of Covid here are 0 experts,

The main problem is that most members of today's steering committees must belong to a brand of "mafia". This is the prime qualification. Thus most members that look like qualified due to a degree (e.g. medicine) they acquired are on the lowest level of "clear brains".

Many of the "mafia circles" are well know for drug abuse (mostly alcohol) and thus also the once more clear in brain end up at a very poor level. Best example: Current US president and most of his staff members.

Many people on this forum did already more than 3 months ago recommend methods & medicine to fight the pandemic that still uphold today or are in place. Most likely these could conserve their clear brain.

To be able to deal with a new challenge you must have a broad education. Something you don't get in an US college that does a very narrow in depth teaching of one or two fields.

One problem that will survive COV-19: Why do people always elect the most corrupt, dumb and ruthless people as their political representatives?

Must we assume that most people, are even more dumb than their leaders?

• One problem that will survive COV-19: Why do people always elect the most corrupt, dumb and ruthless people as their political representatives?

Must we assume that most people, are even more dumb than their leaders?

As long as our politicians, only a few exceptions!, are able to provide "bread and games" for the masses, I guess we can't expect a change or improvement.

The real problem what I see is that many people don't really appreciate democracy anymore, because it is sometimes difficult to digest. Many want a simple solution. A strong leader! History thaught, this is not an option.

• Official Post

https://respectfulinsolence.co…fends-hydroxychloroquine/

Did not take long for this professor in the Newsweek article to be hammered by this "colleague". Could not find who the author of the hit piece was, as he appears to be anonymous ("by Orac")? He gives the appearance of understanding Epidemiology, but his insulting, unscientific tone turned me off, so I did not read all the way to the end.

From what I did read, he did not address how safe the drug was. If it is safe (and it is), and front line responders think it may work, then it should be freely available on an outpatient basis. End of story, until a preponderance of evidence proves otherwise.

• https://respectfulinsolence.co…fends-hydroxychloroquine/

Did not take long for this professor in the Newsweek article to be hammered by this "colleague". Could not find who the author of the hit piece was, as he appears to be anonymous ("by Orac")? He gives the appearance of understanding Epidemiology, but his insulting, unscientific tone turned me off, so I did not read all the way to the end.

From what I did read, he did not address how safe the drug was. If it is safe (and it is), and front line responders think it may work, then it should be freely available on an outpatient basis. End of story, until a preponderance of evidence proves otherwise.

"Orac" is David Gorski, a respected surgeon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gorski

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.