Covid-19 News

• “Conspiracy theories are really attractive. Figuring out patterns is one of the things that gets your brain to give you a nice dose of chemical reward, the little ping of dopamine and whatever else that keeps you smiling. As a result, your brain is pretty good at finding patterns, and at disregarding information that doesn’t fit. Which means it’s also pretty good at finding false patterns, and at confirmation bias, and a bunch of other things that can be fatal. Our brains are also really good at making us the center of a narrative, because it’s what we evolved for.”

Elizabeth Bear, Ancestral Night

“Are those conspirators that you spy through your window or is it a mirror reflecting the chattering parasites in your mind?”

Stewart Stafford

• This disinformation agent called a live broadcast a conspiracy 2 minutes into the livebroadcast.

Thus the original post post was reported. Site administrators deem whether it is possible for the Zeus46 to have foreknowledge of what was going to say before he said it...

Its a shame there's no vaccine for stupidity.

Navid, 95% of your posts involve some kind of conspiracy theory, so calling them out really involves more hindsight than foreknowledge.

Although, just for a grin, I clicked on your link and saw David 'lizard people' Icke's mug gurning back at me.

These two facts (I suggest you look up the definition of the word, as you clearly don't understand its meaning) are all I need to deem something a conspiracy theory.

• I do not watch/listen to youtube most of the time flatulence videos. I like to read a few sentences about its content.

These two facts (I suggest you look up the definition of the word, as you clearly don't understand its meaning) are all I need to deem something a conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy is the cheapest weapon of state authorities. The best conspiracy theories are invented to hide the truth.

Poisoning Nawalni is bad, but arresting Assange under false pretext is good. The state is always right a it has the most money & power to make in right...

Did China report the Cov-19 virus in time ? Of course not as it has been found in France before the official date. Of course Faucci did pay for the development of the virus - all well documented but...

People are free to believe what they like. The earth is flat, good is watching you and so does Mao, or now Xi. And a vaccine will end the nightmare...

A lot of work ahead for therapists if as expected Einstein fails and the help will not arrive with superluminal speed...

Who cares: We all will get it once or twice just bear it and are happy to be immune for the next 15 years.

• I do not watch/listen to youtube most of the time flatulence videos. I like to read a few sentences about its content.

I only post solid evidenced based material.

A high profile corporate crime investigator David Martin has found that Moderna has broken the law by not filing their use of federal funding in their patent applications.

Further, the envelope they deliver the mRNA in is a tech they don't own.

They have been an illegal operator, but are receiving funding. As to who will prosecute this, the FAR (Federal acquisition regulation) - all agencies must ensure that agencies they work with are legal able to work with these groups.

Moderna can't legally distribute this vaccine.

Fauci in Martin's assessment of patents and corporate actions has been running an anti-trust collusion network for 18 years. He has cornered the market just for this moment in history. There is no immunity for Fauci even as a gov employee. Actions by some officials qualify as domestic terrorism.

Lots here, all facts, go take a look and stay tuned.

• The best conspiracy theories are invented to hide the truth.

Another Wyttenfact. Examples, anyone? I can't think of any.

I only post solid evidenced based material.

I have not investigated, but for the sake of my argument I'll give you the facts. The point at issue is your interpretation of those facts.

A high profile corporate crime investigator David Martin has found that Moderna has broken the law by not filing their use of federal funding in their patent applications.

Companies have technical breaches of the law with delayed filing, unpaid taxes, etc etc from time to time. Usually these are just carelessness. In this case, omitting a funding source on a patent filing, seems a classic (and very minor) example. I'm willing to bet it would only matter in civil litigation if the government thought it should have an interest in the patent IP based on how much the funding helped its development. I (in my younger days) had 10 years of back taxes to sort out. In the end the government paid me, because the reality was not as bad as their estimates, but it might have been the other way. I was foolish. Was I therefore criminal?

Further, the envelope they deliver the mRNA in is a tech they don't own.

Disputes over IP, who owns what, are part of the tech landscape. So whether they own specific tech is always going to be settled in a law court, if challenged, and probably by out of court settlement. Certainly no way a Youtube conspiracy theory video can establish IP ownership. Again, this is common and if you prevented any company which had IP disputes from trading we would have no industry.

These are the straws from which you and fellow conspiracy theorists, alone, are likely to draw conclusions. You seem not to have understood the point of Zeuss's "join dots to make a dragon" picture.

It is a free world, and your feelings about specific segments of industry, or people with power, are your own. I respect them. God knows people with power do sometimes use it badly, and should be held to account. Cloaking them in this rationalisation is absurd and sad, also your right. However trying to convince others that they should not trust doctors, vaccines, etc on such "join the random dots" evidence is a public bad, as well as plain wrong, and I'm happy to call you out when you do it, extoll the virtues of others who do it. Traducing a public figure like Fauci (as far as I can see just because he is associated with vaccine development) on "join the dot to make dragon" evidence would not normally matter so much - when he is the public face of responsible actions on COVID it matters a lot.

THH

• For those wanting to hink for themselves about the benefits/risks of Vitamin D supplementation for COVID as prophylatic:

https://github.com/GShotwell/vitamin_d_covid

A very detailed and as far as I can see reasonably complete (=> not too biassed) list of the source science.

Points to note -

all the non-RCT (or non-comparative) studies must be taken with pinches of salt because so many other variables correlate with Vitamin D deficiency.

Post-infection blood level correlations would appear useless because infections reduce Vitamin D absorption and therefore levels.

Even with these caveats the evidence is significant. I'm strongly in favour of Vitamin D supplementation at medium levels (adult 1000 IU / day). Arguably, in some cases, higher levels of supplementation would be appropriate given that the "safe" limit is 4000 IU/day and for many groups of people (elderly with lower vitamin D absorption) that could be pushed higher. But I'm not a doctor, make no claims to give medical advice.

THH

• Treatment program needed for Covid patients with longer term issues

"Greater NHS support is needed for people chronically ill for months with Covid-19 symptoms, ...

Tim Spector, professor of genetic epidemiology at King's College London and leader of the Covid Symptom Study app, said around 300,000 people in the UK have reported symptoms lasting for more than a month - so called "long Covid".

He added that data from the app showed around 60,000 people have been ill for more than three months.

However, many of these people may not have been tested for Covid."

• The WHO for over 20 years has reported that the world is suffering a vitamin d deficiency with over 1.1 billion people worldwide deficent. Governments around the world didn't pay much attention. Vitamin d is not easily absorb by the body except through the skin from sunshine. Another interesting thing is the sun has entered a solar minimum just as it did in 1918 1957 and 1968. Bad flu years have coincided with solar minimum. Vitamin d could very well be the key to keeping pandemics at Bay.

• Official Post

What mutations mean for the pandemic.

Researchers still have more questions than answers about coronavirus mutations, and no one has yet found any change in SARS-CoV-2 that should raise public-health concerns. Sequencing data suggest that coronaviruses, in general, change more slowly than most other RNA viruses. But SARS-CoV-2 is changing: a mutation known as D614G has gone from a rare variant to present in almost all samples of the virus worldwide. (Despite early concerns, there’s no clear evidence that D614G makes the virus more contagious.) Studying mutations in detail helps researchers to understand how the virus is spreading and how susceptible it is to vaccines, antibody therapies and the human immune system.

Nature | 15 min read

https://us17.campaign-archive.…d=af64422080&e=2a67e2dc07

• He added that data from the app showed around 60,000 people have been ill for more than three months.

However, many of these people may not have been tested for Covid."

I would not underestimate the induced damage of the social/private pressure that has been induced by the states CoV-19 response. In fact this could be even worse than the virus itself.

How many times did you already ask yourself ? Did I get it? Do I have a mask. How often do you kill your skin flora with a disinfectant ?

The newest data now shows a much softer response with no increase in death despite case figures here are now 10x increased after end of lock down. ICU cases in the most hard hit region even did decrease, what points to the fact that the easy victims have been found: See bottom of page: (In French)

https://www.vd.ch/toutes-les-a…e-dans-le-canton-de-vaud/

No two regions are equal. Central north east Europe seems to be the most happy place...

500'000 deaths/year due to air pollution in Europe alone !!

https://www.srf.ch/news/intern…lechter-luft-wie-geht-das

How many did die due to CoV-19 so far... (Of course to many) but???

• ahh, ahh, ahh Wyttenbach - don't bring your complex, multi-factorial ideas here.

Remember the Vaccine laws?

1st law

Diseases remain exponential growth vectors in the human body unless acted upon by an opposing vaccine.

2nd law

Vaccine force = m * a = massive dosing * adjuvant potency

3rd law

For every virus there is an equal and opposite vaccine

Or if you don't like the laws, we can use the Enlightenment ethics

Liberté vaccin, égalité pour jeunes et vieux, fraternité pour le nouveau monde

• Remember the Vaccine laws?

there are only schedules in NZ and Oz.

The shingles and HPV are relatively recent

For some reason there is no smallpox or polio vaccine.

The National Immunisation Schedule

AgeDiseases covered and vaccines
    Pregnant womenInfluenza

1 Injection annually, at any stage of pregnancy (Afluria® Quad [PDF, 288 KB])
    Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (whooping cough)

1 injection, during the second or third trimester of pregnancy (Boostrix® [PDF, 93 KB])

For information about the decision to widen access to pertussis vaccine see the Pharmac website.
    6 weeksRotavirus (start first dose before 15 weeks)

1 oral vaccine (Rotarix® [PDF, 223 KB])
    Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis/Polio/Hepatitis B/Haemophilus influenzae type b

1 injection (Infanrix®-hexa [PDF, 138 KB])
    Pneumococcal

1 injection (Synflorix® [PDF, 42 KB])
    3 monthsRotavirus (second dose must be given before 25 weeks)

1 oral vaccine (Rotarix® [PDF, 223 KB])
    Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis/Polio/Hepatitis B/Haemophilus influenzae type b

1 injection (Infanrix®-hexa [PDF, 138 KB])
    5 monthsDiphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis/Polio/Hepatitis B/Haemophilus influenzae type b

1 injection (Infanrix®-hexa [PDF, 138 KB])
    Pneumococcal

15 monthsHaemophilus influenzae type b

1 injection (Hiberix® [PDF, 132 KB])
    Measles/Mumps/Rubella

1 injection (Priorix® [PDF, 51 KB])
    Pneumococcal

Varicella (Chickenpox)

1 injection (Varivax® [PDF, 165 KB])*
    4 yearsDiphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis/Polio

1 injection (Infanrix-IPV [PDF, 47 KB])
    Measles/Mumps/Rubella

1 injection (Priorix® [PDF, 51 KB])

11 or 12 years

Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis

1 injection (Boostrix™ [PDF, 93 KB])
    Human Papillomavirus (HPV)

2 injections (Gardasil® 9 [PDF, 119 KB]) given at least 6 months apart for those aged 14 and under

3 injections given over 6 months for those aged 15 and older
    45 yearsDiphtheria/Tetanus

1 injection (Boostrix™ [PDF, 93 KB])*
    65 yearsDiphtheria/Tetanus

1 injection (Boostrix™ [PDF, 93 KB])*
    Zoster (shingles)

1 injection (Zostavax® [PDF, 117 KB])
    Influenza

1 Injection annually (Afluria® Quad [PDF, 288 K
  • Peak Prosperity Video - Vitamin D: A Powerful Bullet Against COVID

Small, but statistically significant, study indicates HCQ + vitamin D is effective

in hospitalized later stage Covid infection. The reference paper is -

Effect of Calcifediol Treatment and best Available Therapy versus best Available Therapy on ¨

Intensive Care Unit Admission and Mortality Among Patients Hospitalized for COVID-19: A Pilot

Randomized Clinical study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p…s/PMC7456194/pdf/main.pdf

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.