Covid-19 News

• Its not just the southern states it is widespread. Some states are going all the way back to the beginning revising stats. Its confusing and the real problem is the media is also all over the board. Nobody knows what to believe as we are bombarded every day with new info some not very reliable. I can't say why Trump downplayed the virus but my theory is he used the pandemic playbook of the 57 and 68 pandemics turning it over to the experts not allowing to media to steal the narrative. Mistakes have been made from the beginning starting with buying 6 million test kits from china that didn't work. The advantage the administration believed they had went out the window on the FDA rejection of the tests. CDC tests were no better. That's how the US started this fight already with one hand tied behind it back. I don't look to Trump or any president to advise me on how I should react to a situation, Im not a fan of trump but I am n his policies, covid not withstanding

Just don’t believe the media.

They obey their masters and will publish bits and pieces and parts of twisted and turned and perverted data to fit their political agenda.

“IF”, the issue is important enough to me,

I will do my own research, fact finding and math, come to my own conclusions and then do what I think is best for me and my family, NOT what is best for the

“Cabal of Corruption” that is our media.

Rant over

• Just don’t believe the media.

They obey their masters and will publish bits and pieces and parts of twisted and turned and perverted data to fit their political agenda.

In Georgia, the media is reporting bad news that the government is trying to cover up. Such as the fact that COVID-19 is widespread in some high schools, and the students are crowded together and not wearing masks. The school boards and state government punished the students who reported this, and they tried to stop the newspapers from reporting it. So which one should we not believe? The government, or the newspapers? Who are the "masters" of the media, and what is their agenda? Apparently these "masters" are in favor of common sense public health, and opposed to infecting hundreds of high school kids with COVID-19. Whoever the "masters" are, I agree with them!

The government is not actually in favor of infecting high school kids. It just wants to ignore the problem, hoping it will go away. I have the impression the governor and other officials are hapless idiots. They do not seem evil. Except that they are forcing poor people to go back to jobs that are dangerous and not really needed, such as tattoo parlors, instead of paying unemployment insurance. I think we can go without tattoos until a vaccine is deployed.

• Here is a vaccine test that is going very well. So well, in fact, it may not need the double-blind method of proof as much as some other vaccines and therapies do. As I said, when an effect is so pronounced the efficacy is obvious, researchers sometimes end a double blind test earlier than planned, and go to the next phase.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…d-19-vaccine-novavax.html

Novavax Enters Final Stage of Coronavirus Vaccine Trials

The Maryland company, which has never brought a vaccine to market, has started its Phase 3 trial in the United Kingdom, with plans to begin in the United States in October. . . .

Although Novavax is months behind the front-runners in the vaccine race, independent experts are excited about its vaccine because its early studies delivered particularly promising results. Monkeys that were vaccinated got strong protection against the coronavirus. And in early safety trials, published early this month in The New England Journal of Medicine, volunteers produced strikingly high levels of antibodies against the virus. . . .

It is not possible to make a precise comparison between early clinical studies of different vaccines, but John Moore, a virologist at Weill Cornell Medicine, said that the antibodies from Novavax were markedly higher than any other vaccine with published results. “You just can’t explain that away,” he said.

The Phase 3 trials will determine if Novavax can live up to that promise. Although the British trial is smaller than those of other leading vaccines, the vaccine’s potency means that it might deliver clear results well before the trial is over, said Natalie Dean, a biostatistician at the University of Florida. Researchers analyze clinical trial data at predetermined points during the study.

“That’s one of the reasons why we have those types of analyses — to catch a home run if something is working exceptionally well,” she said.

• In Georgia, the media is reporting bad news that the government is trying to cover up. Such as the fact that COVID-19 is widespread in some high schools, and the students are crowded together and not wearing masks. The school boards and state government punished the students who reported this, and they tried to stop the newspapers from reporting it. So which one should we not believe? The government, or the newspapers? Who are the "masters" of the media, and what is their agenda? Apparently these "masters" are in favor of common sense public health, and opposed to infecting hundreds of high school kids with COVID-19. Whoever the "masters" are, I agree with them!

The government is not actually in favor of infecting high school kids. It just wants to ignore the problem, hoping it will go away. I have the impression the governor and other officials are hapless idiots. They do not seem evil. Except that they are forcing poor people to go back to jobs that are dangerous and not really needed, such as tattoo parlors, instead of paying unemployment insurance. I think we can go without tattoos until a vaccine is deployed.

Jed I agree they are hapless and it's nation wide. Unfortunately a state can't keep issuing employment checks without money from the federal government and the congress doesn't seem to be to worried about that anymore. The supreme court is now the flavor of the month for congress and the media to fight over.we no longer have the Governments of our parents. That's for sure. Insanity rules the land.

• A new cocktail treatment showing 96% success and it's happing in my back yard and uses inexpensive drugs and supplements.

What is success? Currently 0.2% or less of the detected cases will die. They have to publish the details then we will know. At least the mixture looks similar to other ones that work.

Who are the "masters" of the media, and what is their agenda?

Welcome to conspiracy. As said mostly done/invented by states/government people. Starts with hiding information for fringe benefits.

• Official Post

Who are the "masters" of the media, and what is their agenda?

That's an easy one to answer in the UK at least. Rupert Murdoch, Lord Rothermere, The Barclay Brothers. The agenda? Brexit, deregulation, lower taxation, de-funding the BBC, selling off the National Health Service, abandoning the human rights act. All pretty benign really.

• The agenda? Brexit, deregulation, lower taxation, de-funding the BBC, selling off the National Health Service, abandoning the human rights act. All pretty benign really.

Human rights: These folks just believe you are cattle, thus you best case have the cattle's right to end in a can...All core member of FRJB believe they are sent by good and thus overlords.

• Welcome to conspiracy. As said mostly done/invented by states/government people. Starts with hiding information for fringe benefits.

The claim was that the media is hiding information. Perhaps it does in some cases, but with COVID-19 in Georgia, the government is hiding information while the media is revealing it. The government is trying to stop the newspapers, by charging them $30,000 and taking 8 months to provide information.

• Jed I agree they are hapless and it's nation wide.

Well, some states are doing well. The ones that were hit hardest at first such as New York and Massachusetts now have very low rates of infection and death. Unfortunately, the Federal government is doing nothing.

Recent 7-day averages:

NY pop. 19 million, 847 cases, 5 deaths

MA pop 7 million, 409 cases, 15 deaths

GA pop 10 million, 1449 cases, 50 deaths

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/georgia/

Unfortunately a state can't keep issuing employment checks without money from the federal government and the congress doesn't seem to be to worried about that anymore

That is another issue. Important, but seperate. I meant that the public health response has been inadequate and information has been hidden in Georgia and some other states. Not in New York.

• VtD demand for large scale trials

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We could add resveratrol into our anti-bat chronic medication (preventative with no symptoms) by simply eating a healthy diet including blueberries, tomatoes, grapes, whole-food peanut butter etc. Whether large doses of it as a supplement could be effective once you have symptoms (acute medication) is probably questionable but I could be wrong - further tests with it and also with quercetin are clearly needed.

• Official Post

In Georgia, the media is reporting bad news that the government is trying to cover up. Such as the fact that COVID-19 is widespread in some high schools, and the students are crowded together and not wearing masks

https://www.washingtonpost.com…5-9beaaa91c71f_story.html

This new Washington Post article puts it into perspective:

"As the United States’ covid-19 death toll moves relentlessly beyond 200,000, data shows that only about 100 children and teenagers have died of the disease, a fatality rate that is drawing wonder from clinicians and increasing interest among researchers hoping to understand why."

"When it comes to fatalities, the data is consistent. The CDC last week reported 121 deaths among people under the age of 21 through July 31. Its website, which divides age categories differently, lists just 34 deaths among children 0 to 4 and 58 deaths among children and adolescents aged 5 to 17. The American Academy of Pediatrics lists 105 deaths through Sept. 10."

"Children are much more likely to die of homicides (there were 1,865 in 2016, according to government data), drowning (995) or even fires and burns (340)."

• This new Washington Post article puts it into perspective:

"As the United States’ covid-19 death toll moves relentlessly beyond 200,000, data shows that only about 100 children and teenagers have died of the disease, a fatality rate that is drawing wonder from clinicians and increasing interest among researchers hoping to understand why."

You are missing the point. When children get the disease, they are likely to spread it to adults, teachers, parents, elderly people and so on. That is very dangerous, even if the kids themselves are not likely to get seriously ill. Furthermore, many young people suffer from serious problems even if they survive. Some problems may be lifelong.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.