Covid-19 News

• Mutations Strengthened SARS-CoV-2 Infectivity

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7375973/

Results

Impacts of existing RBD mutations

Global analysis To investigate the influences of existing S protein RBD mutations on BFE of S protein and ACE2, the 24715 complete SARS-CoV-2 genome samples deposited at GISAID [30] are compared with the first genome sequence of SARS-CoV-2 collected on January 5, 2020 [6]. The resulting 11904 single mutations are found in six distinct clusters as shown in Table 1 [5] and Figure 1 . There are 725 existing non-degenerated mutations on SARS-CoV-2 S protein. Among them, 89 mutations occurred on the RBD, which are relevant to the binding oSARS-CoV-2 S protein and ACE2. Furthermore, 52 out of 89 mutations are on the receptor-binding motif (RBM), i.e., the region of RBD that is in direct contact with the ACE2.

• @Alan Smith- Our phone conversation got me thinking about the possibililty that very low levels of background alpha radiation (from radon gas etc) might be actually beneficial in stimulating the immune system perhaps, coupled with Cornish pasties, smoking and consumption of large quantities of local cider and mead, might explain the very low incidence of COVID cases and deaths in the area! Add in the high levels of UV exposure here, the clean ozone laden sea air, it adds up to quite a probability. Maybe we should include a small quantity of powdered granite to ANTI-BAT? My next door neighbour eg is 90 yrs old and is fit as a fiddle, only takes herbal or homoeopathic remedies (which she makes herself) and regularly swears at her GP when he tries to give her any meds for hypertension or painkillers or anti-biotics of any form! When questioned about this she usually responds with one word - KALASHNIKOV!!!!! {She speaks several languages fluently including Japanese and Russian!):)

• low levels of background alpha radiation (from radon gas etc) might be actually beneficial in stimulating the immune system

This is a well known effect but Vitamin D, Zinc and a healthy body is far more important!

I start to inform all newspapers (alleging they support the mass murder!) about the working drugs and if they keep quiet then I can show the communication and later sue them for crime against the humanity.

• This is a well known effect but Vitamin D, Zinc and a healthy body is far more important!

I start to inform all newspapers (alleging they support the mass murder!) about the working drugs and if they keep quiet then I can show the communication and later sue them for crime against the humanity.

Good luck with that. Maybe instead just make a small poster with simply vitamin D and zinc. Plant a seed!!! I started signs here a month ago. You can't find vitamn D or zinc in the stores. Plant a seed

• I have more than enough to get us through April and most of the anti bat just in case. Thanks by the way a month ago you could buy vitamin d and zinc I put up a few signs at intersections and in less than 3 weeks the shelves were empty. People read and remember. Plant a seed

• Well we have a vast store of Sennen Surfing Beach sand, radon-ready if anyone wants some! Pre-polished by the movement of the Atlantic Ocean! Well, they do sell sand samples from Palestine to Christian Pilgrims to this day, along with other Religious Relics (Water from the Red (or Dead?) Sea and Olive Oil samples) to boost the Tourist Economy in the region. Sure, this is an aside, the pharmacological, mineral, biochemical, vitamin and herbal components of Anti-Bat are far more important. But the parallel to using an untested mRNA derived vaccine is apparent, there are many other safer ways of kicking the immune system into action including possibly a very low dose of alpha particle radiation. :):):)

• Since Big Tech just censored a new video on hydroxychloroquine results before I could

download it, I find the following two indictments of our new censors persuasive --

Fauci Versus Frontline Doctors and Science: Pandemic Malpractice
    https://www.unz.com/article/fa…nce-pandemic-malpractice/

Alan Cannell talks COVID-19: Nobody Likes Cheap Solutions

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another video exposing Fauci --

Charles Ortel is CLOSING IN

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Moderna Has Completed Case Accrual for First Planned Interim Analysis of its mRNA Vaccine Against COVID-19 (mRNA-1273)

https://www.businesswire.com/n…gainst-COVID-19-mRNA-1273

CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moderna, Inc., (Nasdaq: MRNA) a biotechnology company pioneering messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics and vaccines to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients, today announced that it has completed case accrual for the first interim analysis of the Phase 3 COVE study of mRNA-1273, its COVID-19 vaccine candidate.

• After COVID Diagnosis, Nearly 1 In 5 Are Diagnosed With Mental Disorder

People recovering from COVID-19 were about twice as likely to be diagnosed with a mental health disorder as compared with someone who had the flu, says Paul Harrison, professor of psychiatry at Oxford and one of the study's authors.

https://www.npr.org/sections/c…osed-with-mental-disorder

This is another symptom of vitamn D deficenccy . As more and more evidence mounts more and more evidence is being ignored. This is a study from 2018 that I posted recently

The Role of Vitamin D in Brain Health: A Mini Literature Review

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6132681/

Abstract

Vitamin D is vital for our body as it regulates calcium homeostasis and maintains bone integrity. In this article, we will discuss how vitamin D aids in the function of neuronal and glial tissue and the many health consequences in a person with vitamin D deficiency. Some of the effects of vitamin D deficiency that will be discussed include the development of dementia caused by the increase of cerebral soluble and insoluble amyloid-β (Aβ) peptides and a decrease of its anti-inflammatory/antioxidant properties, the link to depression by a reduction of the buffering of increased calcium in the brain, and vitamin D deficiency in expecting mothers linking to the development of autism and schizophrenic-like disorders, hypoxic brain injury, and other mental illnesses. Lastly, we will discuss how vitamin D deficiency is linked to the development of diabetes mellitus, its role in neuronal development and a decrease of microglial inflammatory function leading to increased brain infections.

• The surprising link between melatonin and coronavirus

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The study, which was published in October in PLOS Biology, details patients who came through the clinic up to June 2020. Of that group, the patients who have previously used melatonin were almost 30% less likely to test positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. This was after accounting for variables such as age, race, smoking history and various diseases.

• Since Big Tech just censored a new video on hydroxychloroquine results before I could

download it,

Please Send written mails and e-mails to all newspaper/TV stations where you tell them not reporting about working drugs against CoV-19 is a crime against humanity. It's in fact supporting mass murder! This crime will be followed up by an accusation before the high court in Den Haag if these do not inform within the next two weeks!

HydroxychloroquinenitazoxanideandivermectinhavesimilareffectsinearlyCOVID-19-ahead-to-headcomparisonofthePre-AndroCoVTrial.pdf

Controlled randomized clinical trial on using Ivermectin with Doxycycline for treating COVID-19 patients in Baghdad, Iraq.pdf

We have to form public pressure. The same you can do with all Governors in the US states!

• https://www.mpic.de/4747361/risk-calculator

I can only repeat my warning: Masks do not protect you from an infection. They just reduce the risk to a tolerable level! To be on the safe side use an FP98 mask - what I did the first few weeks where we had no knowledge about the real danger of the virus, thateffectively is low for younger people.

And cloth masks with no built in filter have almost no effect on aerosols...

One may use this COVID 19 Aerosol Transmission Risk Calculator

https://www.mpic.de/4747361/risk-calculator

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.