Covid-19 News

• urious, where are you finding all these links? are they sent to you or are you looking them up

I have family in El Paso. I check the news from there. I should note that some of the hospital cases are actually from Juarez (it and El Paso are almost one big city with an almost fairly free flow of people) as the richer Mexicans come for better medicinal care.

Just Google El Paso, covid, news, last 24 hours.

• More good news, from CNN. This may drive down the stock market value of Pfizer:

While the two vaccines appear to have very similar safety and efficacy profiles, Moderna's vaccine has a significant practical advantage over Pfizer's.

Pfizer's vaccine has to be kept at minus 75 degrees Celsius — or about minus 103 degrees Fahrenheit. No other vaccine in the US needs to be kept that cold, and doctors' offices and pharmacies do not have freezers that go that low.

Moderna's vaccine can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius, which is about minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit. Other vaccines, such as the one against chickenpox, need to be kept at that temperature.

That means Moderna's vaccine can be kept in "a readily available freezer that is available in most doctors' offices and pharmacies," said Dr. Tal Zacks, Moderna's chief medical officer. "We leverage infrastructure that already exists for other marketed vaccines."

Another advantage of Moderna's vaccine is that it can be kept for 30 days in the refrigerator, the company announced Monday. Pfizer's vaccine can last only five days in the refrigerator.

• Vaccines will not work. period

Except the data shows they do work. Who are we going to believe here, you, or our lying eyes?

America's Frontline Doctors press conference against mainstream disinformation

A whole group of people who don't believe in scientific data! These are ignorant fools who do not believe medical science, opposed to the use of masks. If we listen these idiots, hundreds of thousands more people will die for no reason.

• Except the data shows they do work. Who are we going to believe here, you, or our lying eyes?

Calm down JED. I think all people at risk older than 60 years have nothing to loose should be the first for a vaccination.

Currently we see the biggest mass murder since WWII orchestrated by the FMR mafia just for elevating the profits. Ivermectin can save the live of 2/3 to 3/4 depending on the precondition and start of therapy. It's suppressed because it costs nothing 8$ for 8 human doses (happy horse...).

• I have family in El Paso. I check the news from there. I should note that some of the hospital cases are actually from Juarez (it and El Paso are almost one big city with an almost fairly free flow of people) as the richer Mexicans come for better medicinal care.

Just Google El Paso, covid, news, last 24 hours.

understood but are you seeing it from something like face book? its the link i'm curious about.. when i look up El Paso hospitals ect I just get restaurants ect.

face book?

• Calm down JED. I think all people at risk older than 60 years have nothing to loose should be the first for a vaccination.

(You mean "lose" not "loose.") No one has anything to lose getting the vaccination. It reduces the likelihood of getting the disease by a factor of 10. Dr. Richard says that is not true but the data shows it is true. In matters relating to science, the data counts; the random, unsupported opinions of idiots does not count.

Currently we see the biggest mass murder since WWII orchestrated by the FMR mafia just for elevating the profits.

This is bullshit. You have no reason to believe anyone has an ulterior motive and they are causing harm for profit, just because they do not agree with you. The warped conspiracy theories you write here cause great harm to society, because people who believe them lose faith in the medical establishment. Since you have no evidence for your claims, I think you should not be allowed to publish them here. They are not science. Publishing mistakes about science is always allowed. But publishing vile lies about doctors, nurses and researchers is not science. It is gutter politics.

• This is bullshit. You have no reason to believe anyone has an ulterior motive and they are causing harm for profit, just because they do not agree with you. The warped conspiracy theories you write here cause great harm to society, because people who believe them lose faith in the medical establishment.

You are completely right: The target is the FMR mafia that is responsible for killing >100'000 Americans. The day of the trial will come believe me! The only harmful people are the FMR mafiosi e.g.members of the Yale school of medicine that get up 100mio$ from Gilead and now have to promote wrong believes about HCQ.

I post here facts that are proven by at least a dozen of well conducted studies, where as the FMRJ mafia makes billions with Remdesivir - a drug that lets you die 3 times longer...and guess: Remdesivir failed in all studies to show any useful effect. It was admitted by FDI based on a fake report. Most likely just internally affirmed on the FMR round table. (We also call this the golf club dinner jury....).

Please do not protect your buddies or it will fall back on you!

• You are completely right: The target is the FMR mafia that is responsible for killing >100'000 Americans. The day of the trial will come believe me! The only harmful people are the FMR mafiosi e.g.members of the Yale school of medicine that get up 100mio$ from Gilead and now have to promote wrong believes about HCQ.

I post here facts that are proven by at least a dozen of well conducted studies, where as the FMRJ mafia makes billions with Remdesivir - a drug that lets you die 3 times longer...and guess: Remdesivir failed in all studies to show any useful effect. It was admitted by FDI based on a fake report. Most likely just internally affirmed on the FMR round table. (We also call this the golf club dinner jury....).

Please do not protect your buddies or it will fall back on you!

If people have taken oaths to protect their "brothers", I believe an oath to a human being is a rather lame reason to defend the indefensible. This is the same reason that "I was just doing my job" was not an excuse during the Nazi Blood Sacrifice of WWII. This is the same reason that we cannot support oppression. Strangely, it is a little harder to see when it is happening to you in a modernesque way -- because the lockdown is in your home and the "dangerous terrorist we must all stand by against" is invisible.

• This is a very bad new. I said the Covid was just a bad flu, obviously, considering these new datas, I was wrong.

I am hesitate to enroll in the Moderna randomized trial or in the Pfizer one.

I have a college good friend in this business, he probably could help me.

But in case of bad luck I can receive only the placebo.

And if I get the real vaccine with the real messenger RNA inside, if that triggers other unwanted mutations in my genome, no problem: I'll will order a nice costume like Deadpool. But of a different color, of course. I like Deadpool, kick-ass, and tuning genes like sport cars.

The problem is, the viral proteins are going to be produced in cells in our body, but which ones? Let’s not forget that as soon as the cellular immune response kicks in, the killer cells and macrophages will hunt down all the cells that express the viral proteins.

In the case of a usual viral infection, no problem, because these cells will die anyway. You might as well kill them before they produce their virus. (This is why I proposed to kill these cells with my isothermal nucleic acid amplification process at 37 ° C.) Killing cells that are doomed to die anyway, it does not matter, it ' is even a great thing.

But there, with their vaccine, it is the cells that will express the viral proteins encoded by the MRNA that are in danger of being killed.

If it's the muscle cells around the intramuscular injection site, it will make a small hole in the muscle which will fibrosis, that's okay.

But if the mRNA travels up a motor nerve to an anterior horn ganglion of the spinal cord and the neurons start expressing the vaccine protein, see the picture?

• when i look up El Paso hospitals ect I just get restaurants ect.

I don't use facebook. Google news, El Paso. Try Morgues instead of hospitals.

inmates getting paid to help in morgues https://www.radio.com/wwjnewsr…n-el-paso-morgue-for-help

https://www.google.com/search?…bih=470#spf=1605563540502

now 10 mobile morgues https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u…nning-out-morgue-n1247114

The 673 dead is up from 605 reported a week ago, 576 victims tallied as of Oct. 26, and 557 Covid-19 fatalities as of Oct. 19, records showed.

for Bing try : https://www.bing.com/news/sear…+mobile+covid&FORM=HDRSC7

for both narrow by selecting news and tools or time to within the week. It is a recent development.

• (You mean "lose" not "loose.") No one has anything to lose getting the vaccination. It reduces the likelihood of getting the disease by a factor of 10. Dr. Richard says that is not true but the data shows it is true. In matters relating to science, the data counts; the random, unsupported opinions of idiots does not count.

This is bullshit. You have no reason to believe anyone has an ulterior motive and they are causing harm for profit, just because they do not agree with you. The warped conspiracy theories you write here cause great harm to society, because people who believe them lose faith in the medical establishment. Since you have no evidence for your claims, I think you should not be allowed to publish them here. They are not science. Publishing mistakes about science is always allowed. But publishing vile lies about doctors, nurses and researchers is not science. It is gutter politics.

I see you didn’t make the switch to decaf,

oh well, I tried

• understood. ty

lost family in Denver two weeks ago from the altitude change from sea level,

seems it happens alot.

i was just looking at this area about the thin air and cov,

not good.

if your at Altitude be more cautious.

https://www.google.com/search?…&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Who is the sheriff of the El Paso County Sheriff's Office?

Sheriff Richard Wiles

Sheriff Richard Wiles, in collaboration with the El Paso Humane Society and the Animal Rescue League of El Paso, has created a canine training program to assist inmates in attaining vocational training and to provide homeless pets an opportunity to be adopted.

• I see you didn’t make the switch to decaf,

oh well, I tried

I am as cool as a cucumber. This stuff you write about decaf may be projection. Perhaps you need to calm down? You seem to have difficulty reading emotions in text.

In any case, my level of excitation is not the issue here. I am not the issue. So I suggest you stop trying to make me the focus of the discussion. You do this to evade the issues.

• This is dreadful. If this had been reported last year, it would have been front page news everywhere. Now we ignore it because we are used to a thousand plus deaths a day. The article says:

“Our resources are being stretched, all of our doctors, nurses and front-line people are being taxed to the max,” El Paso County Commissioner Carl Robinson told NBC News on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, our Georgia Congresswoman brags: "In GA, we work out, shop, go to restaurants, go to work, and school without masks." She is in favor of killing people and driving our doctors and nurses into exhaustion, and forcing them to triage patients. Forcing them to decide who lives and who dies. If you don't wear a mask, evidently you don't care about your own life, and you don't care about other people's lives, and you don't care about the doctors and nurses you will burden with overwork, danger, and horror that will stay with them the rest of their lives, like a soldier's memory of war.

The notion that this is about "freedom" or "choice" is an abomination. When I was in South Korea, I walked out of the hotel and started to cross the road with a green light and a large crosswalk. A car driver a block away started to speed up and leaned on his horn, heading straight for me. I jumped back on the sidewalk and he barrelled through. That happens all the time in Korea. I suppose all Americans would agree this should not be allowed, and these drivers should not have "freedom" and "the right" to barrel through stop signs and red lights endangering themselves, other cars and pedestrians. Yet many Americans even here say they should have the "freedom" to infect the population with a deadly disease, because they don't want the minor discomfort and inconvenience of wearing a mask in public for the next 5 months or so. Those Korean drivers don't want to wait an extra 5 minutes to get where they are going either, so they risk whacking into cars and people at high speed.

It is no good saying "driving through red lights at high speed is more dangerous than not wearing a mask." That does not follow. Just adjust the Koreans to what a driver in India told me: "I only drive through when no one is around." He hopes. Until some old lady he doesn't notice crosses the street. Or maybe: "I only do that when I am late to work." Once a month? Or: "I only drive through at moderate speed, not at 40 mph in a 25 mph zone." Even when you make it moderately safer, it is still a violation of other people's rights to safety, health . . . life itself. Because you don't feel like it, and your feelings are more important than other people's lives. When you refuse to wear a mask, you endanger me. I resent it! Go ahead and kill yourself if you must, but don't take me with you.

• Official Post

Everyone is at equal risk of contracting the virus. Some people are at much lower risk of severe illness or death. For example, my nephew is young, in his 20s. He contracted the virus, but the only symptom was swollen, red toes. He definitely had it. Here's the thing: He was as contagious as anyone. He could have infected me, or anyone else, almost as easily a person dying from the disease would have. (Except he was not coughing much.) To put it another way, low risk people can be more dangerous to others, because they are likely to be asymptomatic. They do not know they are sick, so they accidentally infect others.

So, everyone has to take the same precautions. Low risk people more than high risk people. Without that we will remain in this mess.

Ideally, young people would want to take precautions to prevent infecting us old farts. In the real world I live in though, that is just not happening. That leaves two options; forced compliance which has caused social unrest, or leave it to Jed and Shane to protect themselves.

So yes, your nephew could have infected you, but could he have done so if you wore a mask, and maintained a safe distance?

• Professor Bhakdi is a great spokeperson and someone you should send to your friends who just can't get their head around this op:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But if the mRNA travels up a motor nerve to an anterior horn ganglion of the spinal cord and the neurons start expressing the vaccine protein, see the picture?

This is a good point. The picture is very complicated! Context is everything. For instance, the various kinds of dendritic cells of the immune system eat up pathogens and then express the antigens of that pathogen on their own surface. Certain T cells then encounter what the dendritic cells are presenting and then are stimulated to multiply, creating more T cells that are sensitive and responsive to that antigen. Of note is that the dendritic cells originally presenting the antigen are not attacked; they are recognized as self despite having an antigen. I suspect that other cells like neurons that might express the antigen similarly won't be attacked, but our immune systems vary wildly and the proof is in the pudding as harmful side effects become known in time.

About mRNA. Here's an older but cool video which shows animation of some mRNA being transcribed into protein around the 4:30 mark. But the entire video is worth watching. Life is astonishing and awe provoking, from the whole organism right down to the molecular machinery of a cell.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.