Covid-19 News

• Ideally, young people would want to take precautions to prevent infecting us old farts. In the real world I live in though, that is just not happening. That leaves two options; forced compliance which has caused social unrest, or leave it to Jed and Shane to protect themselves.

So yes, your nephew could have infected you, but could he have done so if you wore a mask, and maintained a safe distance?

The reality is that even if the nephew was wearing a mask, it would have only moderately reduced the viral load that Jed would have inhaled.

If I were Jed and was so seriously concerned about getting infected, rather than judge others about masks I would read articles like this:

https://www.facs.org/media/pre…020/reusable-masks-061220

Then I would check out things like this:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ela…&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-a-p_1_17

Every one in a while I see a muscular looking guy in his 30s out walking his dog with a serious looking respirator on this face. The guy, not the dog. Reminds me of Bane in a Batman movie. I just imagine he is immune compromised or something, or having some fun taking mask wearing to the next level.

• Why?? When they can make 10 billions with vaccines others did develop!!

Companies in wild live capitalism are not here to serve you or the humanity. They serve the top 5 investors + top 5 managers

for those who understand French:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is hilarious. Published 15 years ago.

• Researchers Identify Melatonin as Possible COVID-19 Treatment

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The November study, which was published in the journal PLOS Biology, analyzed patient data from Cleveland Clinic's COVID-19 registry. The researchers discovered that melatonin usage was linked to a nearly 30% reduced likelihood of testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, after scientists adjusted for age, race, smoking history, and comorbidities. The numbers were even higher among people in certain groups: African-Americans had a 52% reduced likelihood of testing positive, while people with diabetes had a 48% lower risk.

• Covid-19 is sending Black, Latino and Native American people to the hospital at about 4 times the rate of others

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/1…spitalizations/index.html

The findings are consistent with reports that nonwhite Americans have been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. The number of Covid-19 cases among Black and Hispanic children and across all ages is higher than other groups. Black and Hispanic people infected with the virus also died at disproportionately higher rates over the summer.

Is a vitamin D deficenccy the cause?

• Covid-19 is sending Black, Latino and Native American people to the hospital at about 4 times the rate of others

Black skin protects you better from sunlight. This is needed if you live outdoors in tropical areas. But today the benefits reverses if these people live more north and indoors. Thus all this genetic heritage needs to be compensated by higher dose vitamin D3 intake!

Reminder: The current Ivermectin suppression daily kills 1000 US citizen!

This is the worst fact, as we now clearly see that medicine-business is dominated by Mengele Type people.

• Since you have no evidence for your claims, I think you should not be allowed to publish them here. They are not science.

But there is .... Just listen to Dr. Thomas Borody, I don't think he is making this up. No reason for that. I guess he is very brave coming forward and releasing such information publicly.

Ivermectin treatment is a ‘real killer of coronavirus’: Professor Dr. Thomas Borody

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or

Professor Thomas Borody Interview - Part 1

Professor Thomas Borody Interview – Part 2

I guess we better listen to the man otherwise we could find ourselves with "our balls to wall"!

• We’re all better off listening to CNN and just waiting to be told what to believe by the politicians, Group Think and media.

• External Content twitter.com

• The attempt to have Harmony with Nature. is not working out too good.

External Content twitter.com

• Metformin is associated with Decreased 30-day Mortality among Nursing Home Residents Infected with SARS-CoV2

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7586924/

Our data suggests a reduction in 30-day mortality following SARS-CoV-2 infection in residents who were on metformin-containing diabetes regimens. These findings suggest a relative survival benefit in nursing home residents on metformin, potentially through its mTOR inhibition effects.

• Metformin is associated with Decreased 30-day Mortality among Nursing Home Residents Infected with SARS-CoV2

I did so far not promote Metformin albeit we used it for a friend who made it. Thanks for the evidence.

I would like to see a study with Sutherlandia. It can wipe out CoV-19 within one day in an early stage. It's the most powerful natural medication against RNA virus and also help the AIDS patients.

• I did so far not promote Metformin albeit we used it for a friend who made it. Thanks for the evidence.

I would like to see a study with Sutherlandia. It can wipe out CoV-19 within one day in an early stage. It's the most powerful natural medication against RNA virus and also help the AIDS patients.

Do African herbal medicines hold hope for COVID-19?

https://nef.org/do-african-her…s-hold-hope-for-covid-19/

For years, herbal medicine has played a substantial role in combating infectious diseases in Africa. For instance, Hypoxis hemerocallidea (African potato) and Sutherlandia frutescens (cancer bush), recommended by the Ministry of Health in South Africa and member states, are well known for managing HIV. Alstoonei boonei (Fever Bark), Morinda lucida (Brimstone tree), Cryptolepis sanguinolenta, and Moringa oleifera (drumstick tree) are common medicinal plants used by traditional healers in the management of malaria in West Africa. Currently there is still no specific treatment for COVID-19. Perhaps, improving one’s health and reinforcing immunity, using herbal medicine, can help stimulate the patients’ abilities to resist the disease. This could be an effective strategy for Africa to contain the virus. Acacia senegal (L.) Willd. (Gum Arabic), Harpagophytum procumbens (Burch.) DC. (Devil’s Claw), Aloe ferox Mill (Cape Aloe), Garcinia kola Hekel (bitter kola) and Aspalathus linearis (Burm.f.) R-Dahlgren (Rooibos)- traditionally used as immune boosters, and to treat fever, cough and microbial infections, are some of the 5000 plants used for medicinal purposes in Africa.

• That leaves two options; forced compliance which has caused social unrest,

There has been no forced compliance. There are rules, but no penalties, which means the rules are voluntary. Like the Pirates' code: "More what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual rules."

Many national store chains such as Lowes' will not let customers in without masks, but I would not call that "forced compliance." You don't have to go to Lowes' if you don't want to.

The social unrest was not caused by the rules. It was caused by rabble-rousing right-wing troublemakers who took advantage of the situation to politicize public health measures. As I said, you don't see them protesting laws that you are not allowed to urinate on the vegetables in the grocery store, or you have to stop at red lights. They are selective about which rules they object to. If Trump had advocated masks, there would not be a single protest anywhere in the country.

The extremes to which some right-wing fanatics will go is illustrated by this video interview with a nurse. She says that even when they are dying of COVID-19 they deny the disease exists.

A South Dakota ER nurse says her Covid-19 patients often “don’t want to believe that Covid is real.”

“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real.’ And when they should be... Facetiming their families, they’re filled with anger and hatred.”

External Content twitter.com

• So yes, your nephew could have infected you, but could he have done so if you wore a mask, and maintained a safe distance?

Of course he could have! Surely you know that. Mask reduce the likelihood of infection, but they do not eliminate it. Even the full PPE doctors wear does not eliminate the risk.

The number of Covid-19 cases among Black and Hispanic children and across all ages is higher than other groups. Black and Hispanic people infected with the virus also died at disproportionately higher rates over the summer.

Is a vitamin D deficenccy the cause?

Vitamin D is not the cause. Everyone knows the main causes. Black and hispanic people tend to have jobs they have to physically go to, and the jobs are often unsafe, such as the meatpacking industry in Georgia. In Georgia, the governor "opened" industries that anyone knows are dangerous, not because we need them, but in order to force workers back to dangerous jobs and reduce the government's unemployment benefit payouts. Minorities tend to be poor, and they live in small, crowded, multi-generation houses. Their health is much worse overall, especially in states such as Georgia where medicare has not been extended and the government is doing all it can to prevent people from getting insurance and healthcare. On average they are more overweight. Their houses are often close to factories, coal burning power plants, and other sources of pollution which, in Georgia, is allowed to kill thousands of people with impunity. In rural areas they often live in houses with no clean water, no septic system and open sewage, that would not be allowed in the 19th century. This is an invitation to disease. See:

Mold, Possums and Pools of Sewage: No One Should Have to Live Like This

Before she died of Covid-19, Pamela Rush opened her home to show the world what poverty looks like.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/1…ronavirus-poverty-us.html

Two million Americans lack running water. Native Americans in particular live in substandard houses without running water or septic systems.

Vitamin D might be also be a factor; I wouldn't know.

• Sanitation matters, economics matters (if you eat industrial food you aren't getting nutrition), Vitamin D matters.

WHY? BECAUSE IT IS YOUR OWN SYSTEM THAT IS DESIGNED TO FIGHT. NOTHING ELSE. IT IS YOU.

Yes, old people with serious comorbidities will die. Their deaths get slightly pulled forward.

But it is time for the LENR folks to fight. If you think "they" will allow free energy when they want to control you by locking you down, lying to you, messaging you with fear, and then sticking vaccines in your arm by force ---your are living in your own deluded consciousness.

LENR will never be allowed without freedom. This community is truly not street smart. Hint: FBI has already swarmed and closed down plasma energy companies. Fact.

• Try this Jed and then look up vitamin d and minorities, then you will know!

'Scientific Strabismus' or two related pandemics: coronavirus disease and vitamin D deficiency

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32393401/

Abstract

The WHO has announced the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak to be a global pandemic. The distribution of community outbreaks shows seasonal patterns along certain latitude, temperature and humidity, that is, similar to the behaviour of seasonal viral respiratory tract infections. COVID-19 displays significant spread in northern mid-latitude countries with an average temperature of 5–11°C and low humidity. Vitamin D deficiency has also been described as pandemic, especially in Europe. Regardless of age, ethnicity and latitude, recent data showed that 40 % of Europeans are vitamin D deficient (25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D) levels <50 nmol/l), and 13 % are severely deficient (25(OH)D < 30 nmol/l). A quadratic relationship was found between the prevalences of vitamin D deficiency in most commonly affected countries by COVID-19 and the latitudes. Vitamin D deficiency is more common in the subtropical and mid-latitude countries than the tropical and high-latitude countries. The most commonly affected countries with severe vitamin D deficiency are from the subtropical (Saudi Arabia 46 %; Qatar 46 %; Iran 33·4 %; Chile 26·4 %) and mid-latitude (France 27·3 %; Portugal 21·2 %; Austria 19·3 %) regions. Severe vitamin D deficiency was found to be nearly 0 % in some high-latitude countries (e.g. Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Netherlands). Accordingly, we would like to call attention to the possible association between severe vitamin D deficiency and mortality pertaining to COVID-19. Given its rare side effects and relatively wide safety, prophylactic vitamin D supplementation and/or food fortification might reasonably serve as a very convenient adjuvant therapy for these two worldwide public health problems alike.

• I have heard that Moderna has limited production capability. A friend of a friend of mine has contacts in Moderna. I wondered whether they could license production with other companies. I heard back:

"It’s not so simple. This is a novel manufacturing process and these are hard factories to set up, and you need to train people on the manufacturing processes and quality controls. Moderna apparently does have a lot of capacity coming online, thanks to government money, but they probably won’t be able to make more than about 500 million doses by the end of 2021."

• We’re all better off listening to CNN and just waiting to be told what to believe by the politicians, Group Think and media.

Jed,

You need to get out more.

Forced compliance is the law of the land

Here in Chicago.

“Thou shalt wear a mask everywhere, or thou canst not enter any establishment”.

You know Chicago, the land of right wing rabble rousers.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.