Covid-19 News

• Forced compliance is the law of the land

Here in Chicago.

“Thou shalt wear a mask everywhere, or thou canst not enter any establishment”.

Since there is no penalty, there is no forced compliance. You are not forced to enter any establishment. You can stay home. Order in your groceries.

If you go to a store you have to wear clothes. You are not allowed in naked, or without shoes. You cannot walk in the park naked, or have sex there. There are penalties for that. Do you call that "forced compliance"? Is that a violation of your freedom? Do you object to that? If you consider that reasonable, why isn't wearing a mask during a pandemic also a reasonable rule for stores and other public spaces?

People yowling about masks have invented an arbitrary standard which they would never think of applying to other, similar, established rules. They are willing to follow all other rules, such as "don't be naked" or "stop at red lights." But for this one rule -- this temporary rule -- they suddenly feel their freedom is being violated. It makes no sense.

• Eight months after infection, most people who have recovered still have enough immune cells to fend off the virus and prevent illness, the new data show.

That is very good news. It bodes well for a vaccine. It means that a vaccine deployed over a year or two might eliminate the virus from the human population.

COVID-19 has reportedly spread to domesticated minks. I suppose that eventually an animal version of the vaccine can be developed to fix that problem, like the distemper vaccines for cats.

• Hint: FBI has already swarmed and closed down plasma energy companies.

This is the main reason I recommend that nobody should do LENR research in the USA. On success the army will take over and you end up in jail without a process simply because you are a high risk person for who the law is there. Also they will sack any patent without real compensation.

I have heard that Moderna has limited production capability. A friend of a friend of mine has contacts in Moderna. I wondered whether they could license production with other companies. I heard back:

Moderna has, since about 6 months already, a contract with the highly skilled Swiss manufacturer LONZA. The production line will be ready latest February 2021. This company also produces most of the antibody based chemo used in the world. So you can expect many 100 mio doses within a short time frame if the process runs well.

• Since there is no penalty, there is no forced compliance. You are not forced to enter any establishment. You can stay home. Order in your groceries.

If you go to a store you have to wear clothes. You are not allowed in naked, or without shoes. You cannot walk in the park naked, or have sex there. There are penalties for that. Do you call that "forced compliance"? Is that a violation of your freedom? Do you object to that? If you consider that reasonable, why isn't wearing a mask during a pandemic also a reasonable rule for stores and other public spaces?

People yowling about masks have invented an arbitrary standard which they would never think of applying to other, similar, established rules. They are willing to follow all other rules, such as "don't be naked" or "stop at red lights." But for this one rule -- this temporary rule -- they suddenly feel their freedom is being violated. It makes no sense.

The penalty is that cannot Go into any store

Anywhere.

You can’t pick out your own produce, your own baked goods, your own deli selections.

You can’t pick your fertilizer, your own snow shovel, your own Christmas lights etc.

Your selections are strictly at the mercy

of someone who doesn’t know what you want or need.

That is a penalty Jed,

“Here, take what we give you”.

Ask “Group Think Blue”, how to respond

• New York City Imposes Fines Of Up To $1,000 For Those Who Refuse To Wear Face Masks

https://www.npr.org/sections/c…o-refuse-to-wear-face-mas

Communities start issuing fines to those not wearing masks during coronavirus pandemic

https://www.kiro7.com/news/tre…IVPLRKDXYYXNU/#/questions

Numerous cities throughout Mississippi have face mask requirements. And you could be fined or sent to jail for violating such orders, while businesses could be shut down.

https://mspolicy.org/1000-fine…l-for-not-wearing-a-mask/

penalty Jed

Most people would call a $1000 fine and 6 months in jail a penalty.

of course Jed is a CNN groupee and would never listen to such things and never admits he is wrong.

• Gremedyood Morning all! I have just had fast fibre installed so from now on will be able to type faster than TG can prevent me! A hacker's paradise. Well on to COVID? We all know the reasons why vaccination can never work against the SARS-2 group of coronaviruses simply because there are >700 genetic variants now. It has out-foxed us all. Including those two monkeys running Biontec. Are you sure they are not terrorists (remember Osama Bin Laden??) Very, very, clever - and they are set to rake in $billions for their capitalist CEO masters! As are Pfizer, Astra Zenica al all the other drug companies that are full of bullshit! No my friends, ANTI-BAT (trademarked) is the ONLY remedy which will see this virus collective OFF!

• Official Post

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/1…ronavirus-poverty-us.html

Two million Americans lack running water. Native Americans in particular live in substandard houses without running water or septic systems.

Such things are a disgrace when America describes itself as 'the richest country in the world' . As an obnoxious teenager in the 1960's (when we had a functioning and fairly adequate welfare system) I had a stand-up row with a prestigious Yale Professor who started preaching to me about poverty in the UK. I said to him 'at least everybody here gets to eat and a roof over their head'. But thanks to the influence of unbridled capitalist libertarianism that is no longer the case. We have food banks, hungry people, homelessness, inadequate wages and structural unemployment . It is truly shameful.

• FDA authorizes first rapid Covid-19 self-testing kit for at-home diagnosis

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

(CNN)The US Food and Drug Administration has issued an emergency use authorization for the first self-test for Covid-19 that can provide rapid results at home.

The Lucira COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit is a molecular single-use test available by prescription for self-diagnosis of the coronavirus, the agency said Tuesday.

• Immunological memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection recovery

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

These so-called memory T-cells after SARS-CoV-2 infection look similar to those after a real flu. We are therefore confident that the majority of people who have survived SARS-CoV-2 infection have some protection against re-infection with SARS-CoV-2," explains Dr. Hofmann, a scientist at the Department of Medicine II at the Medical Center—University of Freiburg.

• Sad news.... :( All ICU beds in Switzerland occupied due to strongly increased Covid-19 cases that require ventilation /intensive care....

You did read Spiegel at the wrong time. There are still 240 beds free... But for clicks everything gets published by deeply unskilled reporters, not able to make a second query...

The true figure is on top of the page: https://www.srf.ch/

Of course these beds are mostly used by non CoV-19 patients...Details after the link.

• You did read Spiegel at the wrong time. There are still 240 beds free... But for clicks everything gets published by deeply unskilled reporters, not able to make a second query...

The true figure is on top of the page: https://www.srf.ch/

Of course these beds are mostly used by non CoV-19 patients...Details after the link.

This is the report that CNN will reference

citing “experts say”, and somewhere in the headline or the article you will find the word

“Crisis”.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.