Covid-19 News

• Official Post

Apparently water has been tested in Canadian capital for virus since summer. Around Thanksgiving they predicted disaster. Instead Ottawa cases on decline right now bucking national trend. Oh, all those scientists with their predictions...

• That is a penalty Jed,

Roseland, notice as I predicted, he would not say he was wrong he just reposted after we showed he was wrong in his post #2,225 with modification to cover his mistake - #2,258,

It is though only people in Georgia are important and not the rest of the US or world.

Bottom line is people are fined, they are jailed, they have their business shut down and their lively hood terminated. Those are penalties.

• Roseland, notice as I predicted, he would not say he was wrong he just reposted after we showed he was wrong in his post #2,225 with modification to cover his mistake - #2,258,

It is though only people in Georgia are important and not the rest of the US or world.

Bottom line is people are fined, they are jailed, they have their business shut down and their lively hood terminated. Those are penalties.

Old guy,

The overwhelming majority of “Group Think Blue and Red” are very predictable.

They tend to believe what they are told to believe by the political party they align with and disbelieve what the other party says.

Jed, like most, falls into this category.

It is simply inconceivable to them that they have not been told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

• They tend to believe what they are told to believe by the political party they align with and disbelieve what the other party says.

Jed, like most, falls into this category.

My views in this matter having nothing to do with the Democratic party, which tends to be chaotic. My views are entirely based on medical science.

It is simply inconceivable to them that they have not been told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

That is preposterous. Anyone who follows the medical science in this matter knows that there are many unanswered questions and different views among the experts. There is no "whole truth." Much of it is informed guessing. There is a consensus about some things, such as masks, but in the early weeks of the pandemic even masks were discounted by some experts. It is not as chaotic as the Democratic party, but there is no "whole truth."

What you say is so manifestly ignorant I cannot tell whether you actually know nothing, despite all news, or whether you are trolling us and trying to pick a fight over conventional medical science and public health that has been common knowledge since the 19th century. Are you one of these people who thinks they know more about disease than the people at the CDC? If that's what you imagine, you are deluded.

• The Zelenko Early Treatment Study, the Role of Zinc, the Therapeutic Approach to COVID-19 in Germany

https://covexit.com/the-zelenk…h-to-covid-19-in-germany/

Possible herbal Covid treatments --

Universally available herbal teas based on sage and perilla elicit potent

antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

https://www.biorxiv.org/conten…0.11.18.388710v1.full.pdf

Molecular Docking of Olea europaea and Curcuma Longa Compounds

as Potential Drug Agents for Targeting Main-Protease of SARS-nCoV2

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws…Main-Protease_of_S_v1.pdf

• The known unknowns of T cell immunity to COVID-19

https://immunology.sciencemag.org/content/5/53/eabe8063

Open questions about T cell immunity to SARS-CoV-2.

T cells in acute SARS-CoV-2 infection

• What do acute SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell responses in the blood tell us about contemporaneous T cell responses in the lung?

• Which host and viral factors regulate the strength and efficacy of the early antiviral T cell response?

Longevity and memory T cell formation

• Do CD4+ T cell responses to the virus predominate over CD8+ responses in the lung as well as the blood?

• Do poor CD4+ TFH responses to the virus correlate with reduced longevity of antibody responses?

• Is severe COVID 19 linked to an impaired development of SARS-CoV-2-specific memory T cells?

Cross-reactive T cells

• Do pre-existing memory T cells to seasonal CoV epitopes help or hinder the host response to SARS-CoV-2?

SARS-CoV-2-specific TRM

• Will establishment of SARS-CoV-2-specific CD4+ and CD8+ TRM in the upper respiratory tract provide durable protection from lower pulmonary disease upon reinfection?

Long COVID

• Are virus-induced or bystander T cells major inducers of persistent symptoms of inflammation associated with long COVID?

T cells in vaccines

• What type of T cell response elicited by vaccines will be the best predictor of protection from disease following exposure to the virus?

• COVID-19: Brain complications 'increasingly reported' in virus patients with diabetes and hypertension

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

According to Dr Colbey Freeman, COVID-19's effects "extend far beyond the chest", including bleeding in the brain and stroke - "an increasingly reported and potentially devastating consequence" of infection.

Vitamin D and diabetes

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2426990/

Does Vitamin D Deficiency Lead to Hypertension?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5356990/

• So, it is like 1918. How many people have been fined or jailed? Where? Google finds only one instance in the U.S.:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/york…-police/story?id=71295263

Jed you need to get out more or maybe read other publications.

Yesterday as my son was driving home from work, he was pulled over and ticketed for driving without a mask on, in his own vehicle. This is outrageous as you so like to say. I know my son and he is not going to be accepting of this and it will lead to protests as more people are fined for this insane mandate

Mask Up MA!

https://www.mass.gov/news/mask-up-ma

• Yesterday as my son was driving home from work, he was pulled over and ticketed for driving without a mask on, in his own vehicle.

To many dictators live on our planet. My town is my castle.. Switzerland does not fine people albeit many would like it to happen. But there are limits. May be USA is still a slave state, that time 99% of then population is involved not just the black...

The only way to stop the mass murder by Rotary free masons big pharma, is to

use ivermectin not wearing masks. See below!

relink of Gerolds ref: Condensed Summary of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19.pdf

Please watch the video on I MASK+ on the Flccc.net website. Very clear words from Dr. Marik!!!

More people are getting COVID-19 twice, suggesting immunity wanes quickly in some

Tons of papers show long lasting immunity after containing CoV-19.- But reinfection can happen with all diseases especially for people with a weaker partial immunity and just a faint first reaction.

People tested positive should stop to believe they had CoV-19 after having a positive PCR test. Not because of the high number of false positive tests. The true problem is the high sensitivity of the test that also measures a nasal infection as positive albeit this will not always lead to a full immune reaction.

• The good news of the vaccine efficiency was headline news worldwide but what you haven't been told is when these vaccines roll out it will be for adults only. Trials for ages 12-18 are being set up now. The ones we want to protect the most will not see a vaccine for over a year from now. Think about that.

• The ones we want to protect the most will not see a vaccine for over a year from now. Think about that.

Average age of people going to hospital > 74 years. Average age of death 84 years (Switzerland) 97.5% of deaths older than 65. No deaths below 40 years. No children going to ICU until November as these have a far lower number of ACE2 receptors. But now we had the biggest surge in the world and some few children were affected too.

So children need more or less no protection and the risk of vaccination damage is much, much higher than any benefit that is at 0.001%! This could look different in 5 years when we certainly will know more about side /adverse effects.

And remind you once more: use ivermectin !

• Death rates have fallen by 18% for hospitalized COVID–19 patients as treatments improve

https://theconversation.com/de…treatments-improve-148775

Two large recent studies show that people hospitalized for COVID-19 in March were more than three times as likely to die as people hospitalized for COVID–19 in August.

The first study used data from three hospitals in New York City. The chance of death for someone hospitalized for the coronavirus in those hospitals dropped from an adjusted 25.6% in March to 7.6% in August. The second study, which looked at survival rates in England, found a similar improvement.

• And remind you once more: use ivermectin !

You are preaching to the choir here, maybe write up a report analyzing the study's done to date and present it to the media as a well respected professional rather than your crimes against humanity angle. I believe you are right on ivermectin and I believe you also know we never had to get to this point if medicine hadn't ignored all then previous study's on vitamn D and it's correlation to infectious disease and imunity health.

• Yesterday as my son was driving home from work, he was pulled over and ticketed for driving without a mask on, in his own vehicle. This is outrageous as you so like to say.

It is outrageous. No rules anywhere in the world specify this. On the contrary, drive-in sites are used for COVID tests and movies because people are effectively isolated in cars. This is unbelievable. So unbelievable, I kinda don't believe it. With all due respect . . .

If this actually happened, your son should contact the mayor and other local authorities, and complain. The officer is a fool.

• The situation in Japan is bad and getting worse. The new Prime Minister is doing all that he can, short of actually taking meaningful or effective steps. As often happens in Japan he going through symbolic motions that will accomplish nothing. He is sounding wishy-washy alarms, like the warnings on cigarette packages in Japan which say "let's not smoke too much." (That is what they used to say, anyway.)

See:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2…ctions-reach-record-highs

• I am absolutely sure you believe that also Jed.

And you probably believe that the Democratic Party is my source of public health information, and not the CDC or the WHO. Taking public health pointers from the Democratic Party would be like trying to learn Japanese by watching Japanese cartoons.

Biden and the Democrats get all their information from doctors and scientists. The opposite of the administration. Quoting CNN:

In a taped interview on April 18, Kushner told legendary journalist Bob Woodward that Trump was "getting the country back from the doctors" in what he called a "negotiated settlement."

Under Biden, we will be giving the country back to the doctors. Not a minute too soon. Actually, 200,000 deaths too late.

In the late nineteenth century, public health officials were given broad powers to regulate society, especially during epidemics. I recall reading where a state governor said something like: "under this law, if the public health commissioner so orders it, he can take any house or any building, order the residents out, and use it for any purpose he sees fit." He said that to the general approval of the public. In those days people took life-and-death matters seriously, and they did not politicize steps which saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

• https://www.macrolibrarsi.it/l…iallo-del-coronavirus.php

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Una pandemia organizzata ad arte? Qual è stato il ruolo giocato dai media? Quali le conseguenze su economia e finanza? Come si è trasformata la nostra vita quotidiana? Stiamo entrando in una società del controllo?

Il Giallo del Coronavirus cerca di rispondere a queste domande raccontando l’epidemia e i suoi effetti. Siamo dentro una realtà che parrebbe fantasia, siamo i protagonisti di una anti-utopia che ci fa presagire un futuro indesiderabile e spaventoso.

Un giallo che si contamina con il romanzo storico, che pagina dopo pagina ci schiarisce la vista e ci mostra che siamo tutti minacciati.

Non da un virus ma da una dittatura globale, da un progetto disumanizzante e autocratico chiamato dalle oligarchie mondialiste Quarta Rivoluzione Industriale, che prevede l’annichilimento di ogni qualità e comunità umana, il dominio assoluto sulla natura e sugli esseri viventi da parte di un manipolo di multinazionali e dai loro padroni.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.