Covid-19 News

• This video is 5 months old but gives a very good analysis of vitamin D study's

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it is easy to find that penalties are in place in many areas … just google penalties and masks.

for example:

CA...The ticket penalties vary by jurisdiction. In WeHo, getting caught without a mask could result in a ticket for $250, plus a $50 fee. In Santa Monica and Beverly Hills, fines start at $100 for a first violation and increase to $500 for third offenses. In Glendale, fines will be $400 for the first offense, $1,000 for the second, and $2,000 for the third.…

WS Law enforcement can fine an individual $200 for failing to comply with the mask requirement.

and on and on.

Saying that there no penalties is just not living in the real world.

• this Danish study showed that you get a marginal improvement from masks in normal life and use. I believe from this that it is a mistake to open up the society and only counter that with mask usage. Personally I believe more in proper social distancing like, do not do shopping if it's crowded that is not nesessary, work from home if you can, do not meet with people outside your family, stay home if you have any symptoms, or that someone in your familly have symptoms (yes we get well paid if we stay home). Norway and Finland either do not implement masks and we are usually compared to them, and they have very few cases and deaths compared to other countries in Europe. In my experience form real life, people are very careful, and the non careful bunch now starts to reach herd immunity it looks like. We can actually see from the numbers of ICU cases that the increce is much less rapid although steadily upward then last spring, which means that recommendations have had an effect to give room to act on numbers. It looks like we will hit maybe an intensity of 50% less icu cases a day then spring, before the recommended lockdown starts to have an effect. We have atm 20 deaths a day on a population of 10 million which translates to 650 deaths a day if we where USA the number of cases is about 4000-5000 a day that translates to 120-150 thousands of cases if we where USA. It's kind of amazing that ASIA is so spared, maybe they are much better trained to use masks properly than Denmark etc. We did contact tracing, still not able to stop the spread, perhaps to few resources to implement this properly, but I have no knowledge with more than Norway, a very rich country has tons of tracers. Oh to all USA people, congratulation to your new Precedent, Biden and a very strong implementation of democracy that are under heavy attack.

• The people here who are opposed to masks should please address these two questions:

1. Are you also opposed to other public health and safety rules, such as the rule against urinating on grocery store vegetables, or running through a red light? If you do not oppose the latter it seems to me you are only against novel, temporary rules, not established ones. This is irrational.

2. If we could magically bring back to life 200,000 dead people by wearing masks, would you wear one? If you would, why will you not wear a mask now to keep 100,000 more people from dying? Again, this is irrational.

• The people here who are opposed to masks should please address these two questions:

1. Are you also opposed to other public health and safety rules, such as the rule against urinating on grocery store vegetables, or running through a red light? If you do not oppose the latter it seems to me you are only against novel, temporary rules, not established ones. This is irrational.

2. If we could magically bring back to life 200,000 dead people by wearing masks, would you wear one? If you would, why will you not wear a mask now to keep 100,000 more people from dying? Again, this is irrational.

Jed, why should I wear a mask when it does not help anyone, I keep the distance and are very isolated. What I'm oppose to is to get a false notion of safety, and start taking risks by socializing more and stop keeping a distance. Also when one in 10 wear a mask people will avoid them, if everybody where a mask you can't distinguish. Norway Sweden and Finland have decided that masks is not proven to work in real life. We have many cases but Norway and Finland has very little. The big thing is that people here was not following the recommendations and we believe that it is double difficult if we implement to much and people get tired and do not follow anything, less is more philosophy one could say and everything (actually a lot of details) is towards keeping people separated.

• Jed, why should I wear a mask when it does not help anyone, I keep the distance and are very isolated.

If you are isolated, you do not need a mask. Obviously.

What I'm oppose to is to get a false notion of safety,

It is not a false notion. The infection rates in cities in the U.S. where masks are widely used are far lower than cities where they are rare. Masks are proven effective. People who say they are a false notion are ignorant, or deluded.

Not true .... in Austria you have to wear a mask in your car, when you travel with someone not living in the same household.

OBVIOUSLY!!! For goodness sake, of course you need a mask in that situation. You are crammed into a car right next to the person.

That is one of the strangest comments yet in this discussion.

Yes, you also need a mask in a subway car with people from other households. Or in an elevator. Why is that any different from being in an automobile?

• 2. If we could magically bring back to life 200,000 dead people by wearing masks, would you wear one? If you would, why will you not wear a mask now to keep 100,000 more people from dying?

You ask the wrong question. Please ask your buddies why they do block the use of Ivermectin. This will save the live of 100'000 more Americans not the masks!

Please stop the free masons diverting tactics to focus people on minor issues!

• Let me rephrase: There are no rules saying you must wear a mask in your car in the U.S., Japan or the EU as far as I know. And yes, I did check.

Satisfied?

Massachusetts communities threaten fines of up to $1,000 for not wearing coronavirus masks outside

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mas…coronavirus-masks-outside

Two communities in Massachusetts, which has recorded the fourth most COVID-19 deaths of any state, are handing out harsh disciplines during the coronavirus pandemic for not wearing masks outside, according to a report.

And yes that includes driving and even in your own yard. I guess fox isn't on your reading list

• You ask the wrong question. Please ask your buddies why they do block the use of Ivermectin. This will save the live of 100'000 more Americans not the masks!

That would be another question.

But first: they are not my buddies. Second, in the U.S. no one block doctors from using a drug that has been approved for any purpose ("off label" use).

You are assuming that you are correct, and the experts who disagree with you are wrong. You might be wrong about that, in which case your question is moot. Or imaginary. Or something. I know nothing about Ivermectin, but I know that many of your other assertions have been baseless nonsense, so it wouldn't surprise me to learn this is a quack cure that does not work.

• deluded? we can't force people to where mask here, we can't fine them if they do not use it, we are really concerned that pushing masks too much will make people obstinate and less cautious with other measures as well and loose the trust towards authorities. Also masks usage is confounded with many other facts like states implementing masks takes covid more seriously in general. I agree that masks are important in USA as people have to work when sick etc. But countries that have other measures in place like a proper sick leave and social distancing, masks become less important as the Danish study shows e.g. when people are socially distancing masks makes less of an improvement then not, not that it does not have an effect. And we are keen that less is more. Also explain why Norway and Finland, mask less countries, are much much less affected then countries in Europe that has masks mandates. And yes if I would get into a crowded bus I would wear a Mask, but that does not happen atm when I basically stay home and go to the shop at times with no crowding.

• Massachusetts communities threaten fines of up to $1,000 for not wearing coronavirus masks outside

Good! It is about time they cracked down on these people, as they did in 1918. I am conservative when it comes to law and order. I am strong in favor of enforcing traffic and health laws.

I was not aware there are fines for not wearing masks, but I am glad to hear there are. There are none in Georgia, where our politicians actually encourage people not to wear them. They have the blood of thousands of dead people on their hands. If you don't wear a mask, and you oppose them, you too are a homicidal idiot. Quoting a conservative online journal. For once I fully agree with these Republicans:

https://thetriad.thebulwark.com/p/covid-endgame

Remember John Kerry’s famous line about Vietnam: “How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?”

That’s the point we’re at in the fight against COVID.

We never should have gotten here. America has only been ravaged at this magnitude because of the incompetence and malice of our president.

But the end is now in sight.

So when we talk about distancing, or mask mandates, or lockdowns, or mitigation strategies, we’re not projecting to infinity. We’re talking about a finite span of time with a firm-ish endpoint somewhere between 8 and 14 months from now.

Refusing to cooperate with public health measures now isn’t just unreasonable and dangerous. It’s an abomination. It’s asking someone to be the last person to die for Trump’s mistakes.

Stay home if you can. Wear a mask when you go out. Keep distance between yourself and others. Be mindful of ventilation.

We have it in our collective power to save lives between now and the time when vaccines are widely available.

But we can’t do it if a big chunk of the country is committed to unreality.

• deluded? we can't force people to where mask here,

That is a shame.

we can't fine them if they do not use it, we are really concerned that pushing masks too much will make people obstinate and less cautious with other measures as well and loose the trust towards authorities.

("Lose" not "loose.") I have no respect for people who go around breaking laws and endangering society. During the recent riots in the U.S., I was strongly in favor of cracking down on the looters, and the people who shot to death a child in Atlanta. I don't care if people get "obstinate" as long as they follow the laws. Anyone who objects to emergency short term rules that will save ~100,000 lives is an anti-social nutcase. You cannot reason with them, so you might as fine them. The people who object to masks are ninnies. Crybabies. Wusses. They need to grow up.

• Here is a sickening story from a meatpacking plant. This should make you wonder if your food is safe, considering how irresponsible the managers are.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2…-coronavirus-betting-pool

Tyson suspends workers after lawsuit claims supervisors had a coronavirus betting pool.

About 1,000 workers at a Tyson pork plant in Waterloo, Iowa, tested positive for the virus.

Tyson Foods said on Thursday that it had suspended the employees named in a lawsuit that alleged the manager of a Tyson pork plant in Waterloo, Iowa, organized a betting pool among supervisors to wager on how many workers would get sick.

The lawsuit, filed by the son of Isidro Fernandez, a meatpacking worker who died in late April, said the betting pool was a “cash buy-in, winner take all.” The plant was the site of a deadly coronavirus outbreak this spring.

Those allegedly involved in the betting pool have been suspended without pay . . .

At the time of Mr. Fernandez’s death, the Tyson plant was a virus hot spot, though the plant’s leadership initially denied that there was an outbreak and rebuffed efforts by local officials to close the facility, according to the lawsuit filed in federal court in Iowa.

The workers were told to continue working despite showing symptoms of being sick. One worker was told to stay on the production line even after he vomited, the lawsuit said.

In all, about 1,000 workers — about a third of the work force — tested positive for the virus. . . .

• That is a shame.

("Lose" not "loose.") I have no respect for people who go around breaking laws and endangering society. During the recent riots in the U.S., I was strongly in favor of cracking down on the looters, and the people who shot to death a child in Atlanta. I don't care if people get "obstinate" as long as they follow the laws. Anyone who objects to emergency short term rules that will save ~100,000 lives is an anti-social nutcase. You cannot reason with them, so you might as fine them. The people who object to masks are ninnies. Crybabies. Wusses. They need to grow up.

Th problem is that masks here would not save 100 000/33 much less so, again evidences show that if you social distance masks is not needed, just in crowded situations so why focus on the wrong thing and in stead concentrate on making sure the people not go to parties, do not do non essential shopping,, go to the gym in stead of a walk in the park etc etc. That is way more effective than masks everywhere.

• I know nothing about Ivermectin, but I know that many of your other assertions have been baseless nonsense, so it wouldn't surprise me to learn this is a quack cure that does not work.

It looks as you are as dumb as the dying CoV-19 deniers shown on TV, that in a last sentence of their live do declare "this can't be real". Did you loose your ability to read papers? And yes they (free masons) are of course your buddies!

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Once more the US rotary/free mason pharma mafia will kill 100'000 more US citizen by blocking access to working medication. It's your choice/duty to work around this and to inform as many people as you can.

Controlled randomized clinical trial on using Ivermectin with Doxycycline for treating COVID-19 patients in Baghdad, Iraq.pdf

• Qui est Jacques Attali celui qui espère une pandémie pour imposer le NWO?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.