Covid-19 News

• Well Dr Richard.

If we accept the conspiracies then indeed all is lost. The deep state, the scientists, the judiciary, the medical profession, the media and the pharmaceuticals and other industrials are all against us (the average Joe).

Climate change is not real (which I suppose is good news). Covid is either fake (good news) or a monstrous plot (bad news). Elections and election monitors cannot be trusted, end of democracy (bad news).

But personally I am more optimistic. The anti-constitutional coup in the USA will fail (notice I did not say which party was attempting the coup).

There will be a wide choice of vaccines available in the next few months. For those who don't trust Pfizer then maybe the Russian or Chinese one might be the one to go for :/.

Here in the UK the Oxford vaccine sounds promising.

As I work with the NHS I know they are already starting to gear up for this.

We will get through this, just as we got through the previous pandemics and wars.

I guess when the bombs were falling on London during WW2 many felt it was the end of everything.

But this too shall pass.

• New Proof That Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) Vaccine May Protect Against COVID-19

https://scitechdaily.com/new-p…protect-against-covid-19/

COVID-19. In a new study published today (November 20, 2020) in mBio, an open-access journal of the American Society for Microbiology, researchers provide further proof of this by showing that mumps IgG titers, or levels of IgG antibody, are inversely correlated with severity in recovered COVID-19 patients previously vaccinated with the MMR II vaccine produced by Merck. MMR II contains the Edmonston strain of measles, the Jeryl Lynn (B-level) strain of mumps, and the Wistar RA 27/3 strain of rubella.

• Teens are the youngest volunteers in COVID-19 vaccine trials

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Teenagers won’t be able to get a COVID-19 vaccine when adults do, because there’s not yet proof of safety and efficacy.

But teen volunteers such as San Jose’s Allyson Eisenman are bringing it within closer reach, participating in a Kaiser study that could accelerate the vaccine’s potential use in young people.

• Today is my day off so I will just enjoy it and have a laugh at the government's collective stupidity. Such Hubris! Boris thinks a RESET will solve everything Unfortunately RESEts only work for COMPUTERS and AI! NOT homo sapiens - we are too clever than to swallow this BS! But then the MASSES are uneducated homo neanderthalis or australopithecus so where does that leave us? IN DEEP SHIT! Where will this all end? With another general election with Sir Kier taking over, rover! At least he is a human being, not a jumped up comedian!

• @Fm 1 But what happens when those infected teens grow up, carrying the virus the have been innocculated against? What happens when they grow older and their immune system runs down? Simple, they die young with all the horrible full blown symptoms of COVID! For the last time vaccines will NOT WORK against COVID 19, 20a or indeed 20 to the power n where n = 700 - infinity! Do the MATH ANTI-BAT is the ONLY way out of this crises, this goverrment is now guilty of mur:cursing:der one and MASS GENOCIDE which will be proven in a court of law when the LAW LORDS catch up with them!:):)

• @Fm 1 But what happens when those infected teens grow up, carrying the virus the have been innocculated against? What happens when they grow older and their immune system runs down? Simple, they die young with all the horrible full blown symptoms of COVID! For the last time vaccines will NOT WORK against COVID 19, 20a or indeed 20 to the power n where n = 700 - infinity! Do the MATH ANTI-BAT is the ONLY way out of this crises, this goverrment is now guilty of mur:cursing:der one and MASS GENOCIDE which will be proven in a court of law when the LAW LORDS catch up with them!:):)

Ill have to take your word on that as far as vaccine. Vaccines have there place in modern medicine. Modern medicine in my opinion went wrong in that it is geared to treat rather than prevent. With all the evidence we have on vitamin d and yet still no double blind placebo trails to confirm previous study's. You and I and a few other know why. Big pharma goes out of business if we have a healthy population. The human immune system is like a car engine, don't take care of it and it breaks down just when you need it most.

• New Proof That Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) Vaccine May Protect Against COVID-19

Here most older people had the "real" mumps. So this story tells you that aging anti bodies are less helpful and that for strong diseases these need a refresh as needed for tetanus.

There are many reports about delayed CoV-19 symptoms- Most likely to wide spread increase the fear of uninformed people. Fear is the basic power to direct the masses. People with fear are/act as stupid as any animal. So first try to get rid of stress and fear and restart your brain.

E.g. testicle pains are a well known problem with unknown future impact. I can only advise that such cases should do an Ivermectin cure as this is the only drug that stops the virus from replicating. For such cases vaccines are of no use at all.

Switzerland: The ruling mafia is happy with the current situation where only people older than 74 die or such with strong preconditions.

We mailed dozen of so called newspapers or critical journals/persons. The reality is all so called alternative journals are fake - founded by the mafia to tease the opposition.

That's why the US is split and cattle like people follow bi- partisan fake news generate on the free mason round table, where both party member are equally represented!

Use your brain. Start to think and then act - first buy your ivermectin.

• The Japanese government finally cancelled their "Go To Travel" initiative, which experts believe contributed to a record number of COVID-19 cases. See:

https://mainichi.jp/english/ar…01121/p2g/00m/0na/082000c

"Japan to halt 'Go To Travel' subsidy program amid record number of new virus cases

TOKYO (Kyodo) -- Japan will suspend its "Go To Travel" subsidy program in areas with a high number of coronavirus cases, Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga said Saturday, in a policy reversal from his approach already much criticized for focusing too much on stimulating the economy amid record numbers of infections. . . ."

• The Japanese government finally cancelled their "Go To Travel" initiative, which experts believe contributed to a record number of COVID-19 cases.

It looks like Sapporo has the highest CoV-19 infection rate what is expected from the aerosol infection path.

The greatest danger for Japan will be overreactions by the state. On the current level it is impossible to contain the virus. This works for small islands like New Zeeland with a complete shutdown of the international traffic or long quarantines. But even this is not a 100% guarantee as we know of (very rare) cases that had incubation times > 20 days. Japan will see the same surge in cases when other regions get cooler!

We (Switzerland) recently had the most brutal increase in cases world wide, what would be 400'000/day compared to USA (or even >1'200'000 in strongly affected small parts) . We "slightly" tightened the rules of interaction as all schools for people over 18 are again online only. But all restaurants are open also gyms etc.. Only sports with close contacts are forbidden. People are ask to do home work as often as possible.

Our Government today just said: We can live with it. We know that a larger, than usual, fraction of old/very old people will die but that's the price. 97.5% of the people that die are older than 65!

A shut-down is no help as you have to redo it every 2-3 month. We call this the Yo-Yo effect.

The total ICU usage went up to 78% (only about 1/3 from CoV-19) and now (at 77%) is stable.

You can bet that our economy will only get a small bump compared with all others and people are treated as humans that need sport, a dine with a friend etc..

But this is Switzerland others have to find their own rules!

• The greatest danger for Japan will be overreactions by the state. On the current level it is impossible to contain the virus.

That is nonsense. They contained it until recently. They did that without closing the schools or taking other extreme measures. Taiwan, New Zealand and other island nations have controlled it. (Japan has effectively cut off all foreign contact, and they test the few people who come into the country.) They can go back to what they were doing in September and it will be contained again in a few weeks. That's what the data shows. But of course you never look at data or facts. You must make stuff up, and claim as a fact whatever absurd notion pops into your head.

https://covid19japan.com/

• COVID-19 Researchers Identify Features of a Virus Super-Spreader

https://scitechdaily.com/covid…f-a-virus-super-spreader/

In a study appearing this month in the journal Physics of Fluids, researchers in UCF’s Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering used computer-generated models to numerically simulate sneezes in different types of people and determine associations between people’s physiological features and how far their sneeze droplets travel and linger in the air.

• Michigan hospitals ask staff exposed to COVID-19 to still come to work

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Fearing staffing shortages as COVID-19 hospitalizations soar toward new records, several major Michigan health systems are telling employees to report to work, even if they’ve recently had a close or household contact with someone who has COVID-19.

Fearing staffing shortages as COVID-19 hospitalizations soar toward new records, several major Michigan health systems are telling employees to report to work, even if they’ve recently had a close or household contact with someone who has COVID-19.

Should I embrace modern medicine or run as far away as possible???

• China’s ‘bat woman’ says COVID-19 did not originate in Wuhan lab

https://nypost.com/2020/11/21/…iginate-in-wuhan-lab/amp/

Shi Zhengli, the deputy director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology who is well known for her work on the virus, said that updated tests of blood samples taken eight years ago from a group of miners who became ill after working in bat caves in southwest China show that none of them were infected with COVID-19, according to The South China Morning Post.

• DO BOTH - hedge your bets - embrace modern medicine (with a kiss!) then run away to infinity if necessary to get away, fly away. My record producer is coming for a visit - she is head of the label and coming from New York for a visit in Cornwall. She is a big boss and I am to be honest shit-scared about how to deal with her A multi-millionairess. So this is a secret visit no questions asked I guess! And She Knows All About The Covid Conspiracy (whatever that is????) Any way I just hope things get back to normal soon so we can get on with our work building cold fusion reactors.:):):):)

I suppose if I try to seduce her - wou

• But of course you never look at data or facts. You must make stuff up, and claim as a fact whatever absurd notion pops into your head.------+

You don't understand the facts - point: I read the Japanese news and Japan was never able to contain the virus. In fact today 60% of all people tested positive got it from an unknown source <<=== please read the news carefully and test your brain whether it can keep it.

This virus cannot be contained as wind can transport it for miles - it's in the sewer water --> ends up in small mammals and survives on surface up to 20 days! Far longer than initially thought. China cannot contain it too. I know this because I personally know Chinese people.

But you can go on with your buddies message, but here you will never gain the information lead. We here have no fear and cannot be forced into a scheme, we are informed.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.