Covid-19 News

• well said - we are free to speak the truth in the face of the futility of capitalIISm (Das Kapital) and 'progress' Sacrifice now and pay for it later - like a mnortgage or a KontraKt With the Devil (a new track on our new eXtinction Rebellion double album). We Humans are free to choose, there is good conscience in both WOMEN AND MEN (iNCLUDING lgbt IN BETWEEN! aS LONG AS WE OBEY the law erc etc and jolly along like everyone else! But all of this is fake, the darkness within has to be recognized for there is no light without DARKNESS! (Quote from BLACK DOVE by Bridgette Cassese (MY WIFE) from her collection of MYSTERY LOVE TALES) Available from AMAZON or all good bookshoppes!

• Same as Crowdfunding but using the music industry instead steal from the rich like Bansky with a bit of graffiti and call it 'ART' and these idiots pay £THOUSANDS for them! Thet only cost 30 pence to reproduce! Could you do the same with a Rembrandt no because it can be date and time stamp by forensic science. (inclusing DNA/RNA evidence. My cousin IS a forensic scientist also traines at UCL-So a thorough scientific investigation will be set up to resolve all the issues.

• Interesting (not all new) items from the DailyMail.com --

Exposure to common cold viruses has given many natural COVID-19 immunity

(So, why very expensive vaccines with unknown long-term efficacy/safety?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8968265

Masks 'DON'T stop you getting Covid'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8966883

Monthly testing for a "Freedom Pass"

(with "paper wristbands to allow them to return to a more normal life")

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8969341

MMR vaccine may protect against Covid-19

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8966487

Anti-COVID-19 nasal spray effective 48 hours - may be available soon

("two main ingredients, called carrageenan and gellan")

(Effective against flu or other viruses?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8970673

• DO BOTH - hedge your bets - embrace modern medicine (with a kiss!) then run away to infinity if necessary to get away, fly away. My record producer is coming for a visit - she is head of the label and coming from New York for a visit in Cornwall. She is a big boss and I am to be honest shit-scared about how to deal with her A multi-millionairess. So this is a secret visit no questions asked I guess! And She Knows All About The Covid Conspiracy (whatever that is????) Any way I just hope things get back to normal soon so we can get on with our work building cold fusion reactors.:):):):)

I suppose if I try to seduce her - wou

ask her what’s holding up my royalty and residual payments.

• DO BOTH - hedge your bets - embrace modern medicine (with a kiss!) then run away to infinity if necessary to get away, fly away. My record producer is coming for a visit - she is head of the label and coming from New York for a visit in Cornwall. She is a big boss and I am to be honest shit-scared about how to deal with her A multi-millionairess. So this is a secret visit no questions asked I guess! And She Knows All About The Covid Conspiracy (whatever that is????) Any way I just hope things get back to normal soon so we can get on with our work building cold fusion reactors.:):):):)

I suppose if I try to seduce her - wou

Well-I am just trying to raise charity money for good causes whether its for global warming or virus elimination or saving children n Africa or India or Newcastle or London di y get my drift!

ask her what’s holding up my royalty and residual payments.

• Mysteries of COVID Smell Loss Finally Yield Some Answers

https://www.scientificamerican…ally-yield-some-answers1/

An estimated 80 percent of people with COVID-19 have smell disturbances, and many also have dysgeusia or ageusia (a disruption or loss of taste, respectively) or changes in chemesthesis (the ability to sense chemical irritants such as hot chilies). Smell loss is so common in people with the disease that some researchers have recommended its use as a diagnostic test because it may be a more reliable marker than fever or other symptoms.

• Rapid testing 75% of a city every 3 days could 'drive the epidemic toward extinction' within 6 weeks, a new study claims

https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal…ms/ar-BB1bdKpe?li=BBnba9O

Mass rapid-testing for COVID-19 — especially of those people showing no signs of infection — could bring an end to the pandemic within six weeks, claims a new study by researchers at the Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health and the University of Colorado Boulder.

• I cannot make sense of the stats. How does China have such a small number of deaths/million compared to most other countries? Are the numbers real? Perhaps there is a less virulent strain that was produced there and is give immunity? what is going on?

• Official Post

I cannot make sense of the stats. How does China have such a small number of deaths/million compared to most other countries? Are the numbers real? Perhaps there is a less virulent strain that was produced there and is give immunity? what is going on?

It seems all the eastern Asian countries like Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Thailand, etc. have very low deaths/million like China. At first I was thinking like you...that their numbers can't be believed. But maybe based on their neighbors having equally low deaths, their numbers are good?

And if they are, one has to ask why?

• (So, why very expensive vaccines with unknown long-term efficacy/safety?)

Because the big bad boys (e.g. Gilead) make no money with generica of Ivermectin V-D3, Doxycyline, Heparin,HCQ etc....

An estimated 80 percent of people with COVID-19 have smell disturbances,

Happens also with classic corona may be a bit less intense...

I cannot make sense of the stats. How does China have such a small number of deaths/million compared to most other countries? Are the numbers real?

China is lying about data because the leader must look as the most brilliant possible. Nobody can travel free in China. All news claiming this "fact = fakenews" are lies.

• Usually a lot of critique of Sweden is based om comparing Sweden with Norway and Finland and say hey you did wrong with your open lock down. The same people also seam to think that whenever we use masks, everything will be ok. Now the big issue I have with this is that non of Norway, Finland or Sweden is using general mask mandates. What this proves is that there are factors that are orders of magnitude better to implement then using masks per their own argument that we can compare the countries and in Norway and Finland the numbers are so small that we do not need further mandates. So focusing on masks is the wrong discussion or?

• Any way its Sunday so no swearing, politics or religion.......meanwhile our new Future Primitive / KONSTRUKTIVISTS WW111=eXtinction Rebellion double album will be in support of at least four good charitable orgs: Climate Change, the NHS, Vladimir Putin (to encourage trade links with post-soviets and communistas in Russia and China post Brexit (if it ever happens), and CND to prevent the next thermonuclear holocause. And finallu to promote ANTI-BAT and COLD FUSION! :):):)

• They are determined to make everyone submit --

From Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. --

Cyber War Declared in U.S. and UK to Quash Vaccine Hesitancy as Nations Prepare for Mass Inoculations

News organizations and journalists who raise legitimate concerns about Operation Warp Speed will be de-platformed to make way for the “required” saturation of pro-vaccine messaging across the English-speaking media landscape.

https://childrenshealthdefense…prepare-mass-inoculations

• News organizations and journalists who raise legitimate concerns about Operation Warp Speed will be de-platformed to make way for the “required” saturation of pro-vaccine messaging across the English-speaking media landscape.

This is a joke: There is no free press since some years already and no journalist can publish at his will. The FMRJ mafia tightly controls all information (99.9% of all western press) about working medication. We did probe about 20 of them with direct information, what did confirm that even journalists that claim counter positions are straw man of the mafia.

So inform yourself and think. Never fear any risk and avoid vaccination unless you are a high risk person.

Only 14% of the Swiss would take it...

As said Nature is your doctor for simple things like virus and for strong virus you can get Ivermectin! Or Sutherlandia (for RNA virus)!

And enjoy the screenplay the mafia invents!

• COVID-19 is mutating. What that means, is anyone's guess

https://www.grandforksherald.c…at-means-is-anyones-guess

A new paper from a team of doctoral students in the School of Information Sciences at the University of Illinois has charted the rate of mutation in the 29 proteins that make up SARS-CoV-2. These details matter because if a protein is mutating a lot -- experiencing high levels of entropy -- it is effectively a moving target, and that's bad for vaccines

• The mink link: How COVID-19 mutations in animals affect human health and vaccine effectiveness

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Data from from the Netherlands earlier in the pandemic have revealed that mink can be readily infected with SARS-CoV-2 and then pass the virus to humans. In Denmark, 214 people people have been infected by a variant of SARS-CoV-2 that is presumed to have mutated in Danish mink. Over 200 mink farms had tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, and at least five different mink variants of the virus have been detected so far.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.