Covid-19 News

• Since it has actually been contained in many countries, you are wrong.

Stop repeating your nonsense logic. 1 country makes no spring. China never could contain also Japan so far only New Zeeland and to some extent Taiwan. Just Islands... Even worse all these countries will have only one future choice: Vaccination. Nice for big Pharma!

You here are a deep spreader of nonsense like "masks protects" but about 80 of the infected did wear masks (CDC)...

So what will you say about contain?? Only have a few cases ?? Officially or the reality?

Meanwhile, in Sweden the disaster continues. This is what happens when you ignore science and the advice of doctors. Some people are calling this the "Swedish experiment."

One more Jed-nonsense: Sweden is doing far better than the rest of Europe just try once to inform yourself and look at number of deaths/population and not just do listen to your buddies!

Sweden started with a big mistake as more than half of the total deaths came from carehomes. OF course USA has more deaths than Sweden! But this is your country that just did trump itself....

• Replication Cycle of SARS-CoV-2 in 3D – “We Can Expect the Coronavirus to Become Seasonal”

https://scitechdaily.com/repli…virus-to-become-seasonal/

As the global coronavirus pandemic continues, scientists are not only trying to find vaccines and drugs to combat it, but also to continuously learn more about the virus itself. “By now we can expect the coronavirus to become seasonal,” explains Ralf Bartenschlager, professor in the Department of Infectious Diseases, Molecular Virology, at Heidelberg University. “Thus, there is an urgent need to develop and implement both prophylactic and therapeutic strategies against this virus.” In a new study, Bartenschlager, assisted by the Schwab team at EMBL Heidelberg and using EMBL’s Electron Microscopy Core Facility, performed a detailed imaging analysis to determine how the virus reprograms infected cells.

• 1 country makes no spring. China never could contain also Japan so far only New Zeeland and to some extent Taiwan

Well, except for the fact that they did, actually, contain the virus. But you have the delusion they did not, and your delusion overrules reality. We get it.

You here are a deep spreader of nonsense like "masks protects" but about 80 of the infected did wear masks (CDC)...

I doubt that is true, but it is like saying that 100% of automobile passengers killed in accidents were in automobiles. So that means seatbelts never work. Right? Logic!

Hint: You have to know how many more people would have been infected if no one wore a mask. For that, you have to compare different groups. For example, look at cities and towns in the U.S. where people tend to wear masks, versus places where they tend not to wear them. Or places where masks are mandated versus places they are not. The infection rate is about twice as high where masks are rarer. In other words, if these mythical 80% of people that you claim were infected (a number I expect you pulled out of thin air), and if everyone in the town had taken off their masks, far more would be infected.

Also, your numbers indicate that masks actually increase the likelihood of infection. In the U.S., in places like Atlanta, roughly ~60% of people wear masks. You are saying that out of every 100 patients, 20 were not wearing masks, and 80 others were, even though only 60 people at random wear masks. So, according to you, masks make it more likely you will infected. If masks cause disease, someone would have noticed that by now, and doctors and nurses would not wear them.

• If they are false positives how come our hospitals have more covId patients than in the first wave? I don't mean "according to government figures" I mean as confirmed by people I know personally that work in the NHS.

Edit: Just looked up the numbers and in England it peaked at about 18,800 in hospital in the first wave and it currently about 12,000 I think. My contacts aren't just in England though.

Sure looks like a second wave of sick people to me.

• If they are false positives how come our hospitals have more covId patients than in the first wave? I don't mean "according to government figures" I mean as confirmed by people I know personally that work in the NHS.

Edit: Just looked up the numbers and in England it peaked at about 18,800 in hospital in the first wave and it currently about 12,000 I think. My contacts aren't just in England though.

Sure looks like a second wave of sick people to me.

Assuming they are sick with a respiratory infection, how do you know they aren't with comorbidities, or parainfluenza viruses, respiratory syncytial virus, adenoviruses, influenza viruses. As it gets colder, people do get sicker every year -- what is the excess flu+cold like admissions to hospital vs the avg the same time the past 5 years?

• Anyone can see what is going on. It is abundantly clear. It has been widely reported, in enormous detail, in the mass media and in technical journals.

Read the reports by the WHO and other expert agencies, and read the reports of what happened in S. Korea, Taiwan, Greece, New Zealand, Japan (so far) and other countries that kept the number of per capita deaths as low as China. They are 100 to 1000 times lower than the U.S. and others. They took conventional public health measures such as contract tracing and quarantine. They upgraded these methods using 21st century internet and data processing technology, and they kept the pandemic at bay. They kept economic damage to a minimum. They were able to keep their schools open. In some cases they had temporary, limited lockdowns, but in most cases they did not. There were some mild, short-term lockdowns in Japan but they were mostly ignored. A lockdown is a last-ditch response when all else has failed. In the US all else failed because nothing else was done.

In February, the WHO recommended that all countries follow these steps. They described them in great detail. The Koreans and others listened to them and followed their advice, while the US ignored them. In March, Kushner recommended these steps be implemented, but someone in the White House decided not to take any of the recommended steps. This caused the deaths of 250,000 people. Nearly all of them could have been saved if the US had followed this advice. It was an avoidable, unnecessary tragedy.

Every governor could have implemented state wide steps to reduce infection,

but few did, the result is what we see.

S.Korea, Taiwan, Japan, New Zealand are all islands and it is infinitely easier to cope with tourism, border traffic & crossings than the US Jed, even you must see this?

South Korea is a little bigger than Indiana,

Imagine how difficult it would be stop any/all border traffic thru Indiana?

The US is what it is, contact tracing would never work here with people crossing borders and doing business openly 24/7,

And an overwhelming # of asymptotic carriers who could effectively spread the virus for weeks and never know it.

• Interesting (not all new) items from the DailyMail.com --

Masks 'DON'T stop you getting Covid'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8966883

> The study thus does not confirm the expected halving of the risk of infection of the wearer of the mouthpiece, but the results could indicate a more moderate degree of protection of 15-20% - however, the study can not rule out that the mask does not protect the wearer. [google translate]

That's a relatively early study, with a few infectors and many infectees. I think the current stats are about 70% if BOTH wear masks ... maybe 50% reduction for for the emitter (big blobs) and 20% for the receiver (small droplets).

I recently saw an illustration of the 'swiss cheese' model ... each layer has holes, but line them all up and only mice can get through.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/…ontrol-covid-19-antivirus

• SARS-CoV-2 Causes Heart Damage in 20% of People with Mild or No COVID-19 Symptoms

https://www.biospace.com/artic…-or-no-covid-19-symptoms/

COVID-19 is a cardiac condition as much as it is a pulmonary or respiratory disease. This knowledge is so recent that it often is overlooked by non-cardiologists, according to physicians speaking at Demy-Colton Virtual Salon, “COVID-19: Surprising Cardiac Findings & Concern about the Potential Impact.”

• New study provides deep insights into transmission and mutation properties of SARS-CoV-2

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The results of the current analyses also show that on average 1000 infectious virus particles are transmitted from one infected person to the next. These values are overall considerably higher than for other viruses such as HIV or noroviruses. Andreas Bergthaler adds: "Yet, occasionally we also found infected people who apparently came into contact with fewer virus particles and still became infected. We suspect that parameters such as the application of protective measures, the transmission route or the immune system may play a decisive role here." These results raise important new questions and hypotheses. Reducing the viral load of infected individuals by a combination of measures such as mouth-nose protection, physical distance and adequate indoor air exchange could play a key role in both preventing the spread of the virus and possibly even influence the course of the disease.

• Dr john Campbell talks latest vitamn d trial

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• S.Korea, Taiwan, Japan, New Zealand are all islands and it is infinitely easier to cope with tourism, border traffic & crossings than the US Jed, even you must see this?

On the other hand, Greece, Hong Kong and Canada are not islands, yet they have far lower infection rates and death rates than the U.S. Even you must see this. New York and New Jersey now have much lower infection and death rates than North and South Dakota or Georgia, even though they are not islands. These places followed the public health recommendations of the WHO. Places that did not have many more cases and deaths. That's all there is to it. Some of these methods were known to work during the Black Plague in 1347, yet the governors of S. Dakota and Georgia refuse to implement them, and even block implementation.

Island nation do have a somewhat easier task, but not much easier.

• Can someone please give me a pointer to that site that lists all HCQ trials?

https://Hcqtrial.com

Ivermectin: https://covid19criticalcare.com/

As every live counts and the FMR mafia blocks Ivermectin (<--- vaccine $$$) masks are the cheapest medication albeit a few person do generate $$$$$!

Just in case: Try to get hold on your personal Ivermectin dose!

As it gets colder, people do get sicker every year -- what is the excess flu+cold like admissions to hospital vs the avg the same time the past 5 years?

According to CDC only 8% die of CoV-19 only! Earlier section studies done in Germany show 0%!

CoV-19 is just a pre-dator in the original sense of the word

• Dr john Campbell more on vitamn D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• More good news! AstraZeneca announced that their vaccine is effective. The extent of effectiveness is a little confusing from the reports because it depends upon the dose. Apparently, it works best when they administer half a dose followed by a full dose booster a month later. I do not know how they discovered this, but I am glad they did! Here is a comment about that:

"Peter Openshaw, professor of experimental medicine at Imperial College London, said the finding that a smaller initial dose is more effective than a larger one is good news because it may reduce costs and mean more people can be vaccinated with a given supply of the vaccine.

'The report that an initial half-dose is better than a full dose seems counterintuitive for those of us thinking of vaccines as normal drugs: With drugs, we expect that higher doses have bigger effects, and more side-effects,' he said. 'But the immune system does not work like that.'"

Apparently this is much cheaper and easier to use than the other two vaccines. There are many other interesting comments and facts about it in this AP report:

3rd major COVID-19 vaccine shown to be effective and cheaper

https://apnews.com/article/ast…b2946f6fde45a1edc002ff028

• Official Post

"Peter Openshaw, professor of experimental medicine at Imperial College London, said the finding that a smaller initial dose is more effective than a larger one is good news because it may reduce costs and mean more people can be vaccinated with a given supply of the vaccine.

'The report that an initial half-dose is better than a full dose seems counterintuitive for those of us thinking of vaccines as normal drugs: With drugs, we expect that higher doses have bigger effects, and more side-effects,' he said. 'But the immune system does not work like that.'"

This is a very old approach to vaccination. The idea is that the initial low dose 'wakes up' the immune system in a different way to an initial high dose, and then the second dose leads to a stronger antibody response. This 'Nature' article explains it in more detail.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03326-w

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.