Covid-19 News

• off topic but medically important

CANNABIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED AS MEDICINE

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p…s-recognized-as-medicine/

The UN ultimately voted to remove cannabis from the list of drugs that are thought to have little medical benefits, as the plant has been used therapeutically for thousands of years. And although it will now be recognized as medicine, marijuana remains banned for non-medical use, per the UN.

Smoking lamp lit 👍

• Fm1

When you have hundreds of thousands of sick people around the world, miraculous recoveries happen all the time. Interesting piece of info, but I wouldn't stake my lungs on it.

Well alan that's a little simplistic. I believe vitamins are a more healthy way of treating rather than put chemicals into my body. And in this case vitamin C worked !!!

• I just bought a 15 ml amount for my, uhm, horse. Neigh.

This will give you 150mg = 7.5x dose for 100kg. So it depends on your body weight and how severe your infection will be. Most of the time this will be enough for two dose and the price is absolutely OK if this is Ca $!

There are two different protocols. For light cases 4 days 20mg/100kg. In more severe cases 2 days 6x or three days 4x. Don't forget to add V-D*, zinc and in severe cases ask a doctor for Doxycyline or a generica!

Can you tell us whether it contains some additions other than Ivermectin?

• Can you tell us whether it contains some additions other than Ivermectin?

According to

https://solvet.ca/wp-content/u…tin-Liquid-for-Horses.pdf

it *seems* to be just ivermectin and distilled water, with ivermectin being 1 percent by weight.

However, it gives a range for the water from 70 to 100 percent, which is a head scratcher!

On the product page where it was purchased, it says this:

1. IVERMECTIN LIQUID for horses has been formulated specifically for use in horses only. The product should not be used in other animal species as severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.

To me, when translated that means : Please buy the more expensive ivermectin products for other, smaller animals.

• Official Post

Well alan that's a little simplistic. I believe vitamins are a more healthy way of treating rather than put chemicals into my body.

I agree with you there, I take Zn and ABC&D vitamins every day. But I wanted to make the point that an isolated case proves nothing, he might have got better on his own. Even aggressive multi-location cancers have been known to go into spontaneous remission and vanish.

• We are all in agreement then - the best way to fight COVID is to use the natural immune system and prop up the immune system when it starts flagging in old, diabetic, cancer or poor dietary conditions. ANTI-Bat is the answer a cheap concoction of anti-viral chemicals and herbal remedies known for centuries to heal...not homoeopathic...herbal which can be up to the 10X scale on the homoeopathic X-scale to treat physical illness. Yes I have studied this and it works just as well as allopathic meds. (Leave the C and M scales to the emotional and spiritual problems!) Exactly how we would treat all other viral infections (eg HIV). Wyttenbach is right - most of the subjects vulnerable to COVID have been knocked off by now - except that vulnerability may well be maintained from exposure to radiation @ 500MHz close to the 5G network masts....the kids are right about this I think - A lethal combination of 5G microwave radiation and coronavirus! Kim Jong Un-s little sister is behind all this and Xi is shit scared of her. Just another sociopath - but never mind!

• COVID patient with sepsis makes 'remarkable' recovery following megadose of vitamin C

https://www.abc.net.au/news/20…institute-austin/12939202

A young Australian man who was critically ill with COVID-19 and suffering early stages of sepsis made a remarkable recovery after being given massive doses of vitamin C, according to his doctors.

This is called "Marik Protocoll" and was reported to be helpful in sepsis about three yeras ago. Spesis, btw, is one of the leading causes of death.

https://rebelem.com/the-marik-…-sepsis-and-septic-shock/

• Well alan that's a little simplistic. I believe vitamins are a more healthy way of treating rather than put chemicals into my body. And in this case vitamin C worked !!!

The signal here is that the FBI went after a clinic using IV dose of Vitamin C earlier this year, and China was using it.

It's a threat but perhaps not how you think it is a threat.

So now you are forced to believe in those beautiful and noble fact-checking agencies (or usual suspect board member) or people who actually have used the medication. I hope clinical trials begin for Vitamin C immediately, wouldn't a sane society do that right away?

From the article.

"The pharmaceutical industry has spent $10 billion trying to find a magic bullet for sepsis."

• So now you are forced to believe in those beautiful and noble fact-checking agencies (or usual suspect board member) or people who actually have used the medication. I hope clinical trials begin for Vitamin C immediately, wouldn't a sane society do that right away?

All studies with high dose of V-C (up 72g/day infusion!!) - I know up today - were broadly inconclusive. Some people strongly benefit while others show no effect. So V-C can only be a co-factor.

Keep in mind one result is no result, two results are still no result. Statistics (T-distribution) theoretically start with 3 results! But even 20 usually is a too low margin unless the diagnosis was precise and the untreated outcome (without the tested drug) well known!

An other therapy that worked for the 1918 flu virus treatment has been developed in India. All doctors of a smaller hospital did self inject tiny dose of hydrogen peroxide. O2H2 is an immune messenger substance and also used by the white blood cell to attack virus & bacteria (and own degenerated cells). So far I remember the "study" was done with 20 young "victims" that all survived compared to almost none in the non treatment branch. But this still is just experimental medicine no real study!

O2H2 is the one of the Big Pharma most hated substances as it also allows you to use fractions of chemo dose if you combine the two. In alternate medicine it is used in combination with loaded Olive oil. Further O2H2 is dirt cheap and everybody canould produce it at home! You can buy 2% solution for teeth cleaning!

In Switzerland O2H2 has been used until about 3 years ago as a disinfectant after some surgeries. Now they use a 100x more expensive medicament. This is how the Big Pharma FM/R mafia works. Deprive the people of simple, cheap working drugs and if not possible charge 100x or more!

• Kennedy speech in Berlin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And once more: If you enter a room/visit a friend that has CoV-19 then a mask will no protect you!

You should not enter a room with someone who has COVID-19 unless you are a doctor or nurse. If you do, you should wear full PPE. However, if you do this inadvertently, without realizing the person is sick, even an ordinary mask will protect you to some extent. It will greatly reduce the likelihood of getting the disease. That is what all of literature now shows. It stops viruses, even though the viruses are far smaller than the gaps between the fibers. The mechanism for this has been discussed here at length. It is mainly because most viruses adhere to liquid drops which are far larger than the viruses themselves, and the drops are usually stopped.

You are annoying. You are not following the rules of academic debate. Here's the thing: you should not make assertions contrary to the facts and the literature without, at least, acknowledging you are being contrary. You should say: "even though the literature shows that masks reduce COVID-19 infections, I think the literature is wrong because . . ." You are setting yourself up as a world-class expert, better than Fauci and all of the others combined. This is extreme egomania. You should at least say that you consider yourself a supreme genius, and you have contempt for the medical establishment.

A chain of causation that "the shots" cause "developmental regression." We all knew this.

This is the same problem. No, we did not "all know this." No one knows it, because it is a vile lie, contrary to the medical literature, without a scrap of evidence. Again, you should not pretend that "we" agree, or that is anyone other than conspiracy theorists and anti-science fanatics believe this. If you are going to spread this kind of filth here, you should at least acknowledge than no mainstream, legitimate authority agrees with you. Again, you claim to know more than Fauci and all the other experts. Say so! Say it loud and proud: "I am a supreme genius, and I know more about this than anyone else." That is what you mean. Don't pretend that you are part of the mainstream and you are saying things "we all knew."

• It will greatly reduce the likelihood of getting the disease. That is what all of literature now shows. It stops viruses, even though the viruses are far smaller than the gaps between the fibers.

Jed: May be just once at least you should quote the literature that proofs your nonsensical claims.

Literature says: Simple Cloth masks give you almost 0 protection. Surgical mask give you about 30% reduction, FP98 masks as given up to 99% reduction/protection! This is why all professionals world wide - that can afford it - today use FP98 masks or better!

This is all for Aerosols not for droplets!

• Jed: May be just once at least you should quote the literature that proofs your nonsensical claims.

Literature says: Simple Cloth masks give you almost 0 protection.

No, it does not say that. Here is what it says:

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/36/eabd3083

As always, you make stuff up and then you claim it is true. The question is: Do you realize you make stuff up, and are you trolling us? Or are you delusional, so you actually believe the garbage you invent?

Anyway, what you do is nothing remotely like a scientific discussion, so you should not be posting here. In science, you don't get to make up nonsense with no basis and no evidence, and then claim it is true.

• This is the same problem. No, we did not "all know this." No one knows it, because it is a vile lie, contrary to the medical literature, without a scrap of evidence. Again, you should not pretend that "we" agree, or that is anyone other than conspiracy theorists and anti-science fanatics believe this. If you are going to spread this kind of filth here, you should at least acknowledge than no mainstream, legitimate authority agrees with you. Again, you claim to know more than Fauci and all the other experts. Say so! Say it loud and proud: "I am a supreme genius, and I know more about this than anyone else." That is what you mean. Don't pretend that you are part of the mainstream and you are saying things "we all knew."

Nice diatribe Mr. Science. It is an emotional diatribe - frankly it's so over the top that it belongs in a Ben Garrison cartoon.

BTW, Dr. Zimmerman doesn't agree with you, and Sharyl Attkisson is more reputed to judge valid scientific criticism than you.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.