Covid-19 News

• The science is not heavily on the side of masks help. Here is a list of papers looking at the effect of different corona measures:

https://thefatemperor.com/publ…-and-lockdown-huge-harms/

Sweden is the perfect example that wearing (cloth) masks is nonsense. They dont even consider wearing masks and there ICU cases and deaths are in the usual range - only having a few restrictions and a strong focus on voluntary measures.

201207_swends4_04.jpg

• Politics over Science -- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security attacks ivermectin --

Trial Site News - Senate Homeland Security Committee Holds Hearing on the COVID-19 Pandemic

"... After Chair Ron Johnson’s opening statement, Ranking Member Gary Peters (D - MI) attacked the dedicated physicians as political, in an appalling assault on not only the doctors but also the accumulating scientific information backing ivermectin. Peters accused the doctors testifying as simply politicizing the pandemic but in fact that is exactly what Peters represents. Peters receives money from industry and undoubtedly projected considerable bias into this important hearing in an attempt to disrupt and discredit...."

https://trialsitenews.com/sena…ut-promise-of-ivermectin/

• According to the standard protocol for vaccine testing there are strict observation points for a market clearance. 3/6 months as done now is a criminal action only motivated by greed! This greed is well reflected inside business journals that advertise high gain vaccination baskets! The minimal limit for clearance is 2 years after phase III!

How desperate must people be to take a completely untested vaccine (6 months best is untested!). How much fear has been produced by the FMRJB mafia owned news papers??

Why does the mafia sue doctors that prescribe working drugs and strictly suppresses the information about the "wonder drug" Ivermectin? No public journal is even allowed to even mention the name.

CoV-19 treated in time is as harmless as a common cold (that also sometimes kills people..). If you don't react in time or allow the doctors to treat you with crap like Remdesivir or Dexamethasone then you are at high risk for permanent damage.

The latest review among Swiss care personal did show that only 15% would like to get the new vaccine! This is also the maximal percentage of people that have some preconditions.

Be aware that for the "fat" USA the precondition level is much higher and at least 40%!! UK is not much lower.

• Covid-19 Surge Hits South Korea and Japan, After They Had Contained Virus

The situation is not good. But, to put it in perspective, the recent daily infection rates and death rates per capita are about 30 times lower in Japan than the U.S., and about 60 times lower in S. Korea. Not good, but not catastrophic. They know what to do to bring the rates down again. In Japan, the government has been promoting travel in the "Let's Go Travel" initiative, which is insane. I think they are finally stopping that. Bars and nightclubs are the main sources of infection outside the home, and I think they are closing them again.

In the Let's Go Travel program the government has been handing out subsidized reduced-rate vouchers for hotels. I cannot understand why the government does not simply hand the money over to the hotels instead, and tell them to stay closed. People should stay at home. It will only be 3 to 6 months longer before the vaccine produces herd immunity, and they can pretty much go back to life as it was. Life will never be quite the same as it was. But in some ways it is improved. For example, there is more telecommuting in Japan, and more decentralization. They should have done that years ago. Many people have moved to small cities and towns, which is good because the rent is cheaper. In my opinion the population has been too concentrated in Tokyo and Osaka.

The primary schools are open so they do not have telecommuting in them, which is a good thing.

• Here is a description of the situation in S. Korea. This outbreak is more difficult to control. See:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2…ith-a-vaccine-months-away

They are bringing in "soldiers, police officers and civil servants to help epidemiologists’ contact-tracing efforts."

“We are facing our biggest ever coronavirus crisis because the current wave is neither temporary nor regional, but steady and nationwide,” [a public health official] said. “We don’t have one central cluster that we can shut down with a focused testing and isolating campaign, but it’s popping up here and there and everywhere through our daily lives.”

• According to the standard protocol for vaccine testing there are strict observation points for a market clearance. 3/6 months as done now is a criminal action only motivated by greed!

No, it is an emergency action motivated by the fact that if they take as long as usual, millions of people will die, and tens of millions will suffer. That is why the FDA is issuing what they call an "Emergency Use Authorization." Everyone knows it is being issued far more quickly than normal. If you are afraid of the vaccine for this reason, you don't need to take it. I will take it, because I think the risk is much lower than the risk from the disease.

You see conspiracies and criminals everywhere, where the rest of us see heroic efforts to stop mass carnage. The people you are talking about are not hiding their motivations, and they are not hiding the fact that this is an emergency authorization.

I fail to see how it could be criminal to offer a vaccine that has been proven to work, and that you don't need to take if you don't want it. If they were forcing people to take it, you might have a point. You are free to skip it, get the disease, and die with a tube down your throat. Feel free to die in agony along with the patients in U.S. who, even when they are dying, they still think COVID-19 does not exist and it is "fake news" from "the libs."

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You see conspiracies and criminals everywhere, where the rest of us see heroic efforts to stop mass carnage. The people you are talking about are not hiding their motivations, and they are not hiding the fact that this is an emergency authorization.

You are completely right Pfizer wants the fast $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ money what discredits them as hero's. Not so the UK vaccine of Astra Zeneca what I anyway would favor.

There is no conspiracy anymore. As we know the people of CDC etc. that get kickbacks/Bribes from big pharma. So it simply is a criminal act.

Millions of people could be saved by Ivermectin but you can sell vaccines for ever...Best case each year, three times....

The FM/R invented story about vaccine hero's and missing solution/medication is children stuff meant for dumb & intimidated people only. And again this FM/R is no conspiracy as we know the FM/R people/names that act. Its a criminal act!

• It is a criminal act but in a way, a minor one. Anyone who fails to acknowledge that the history of Pharma has been criminality (as already decided by courts) is engaging in promotion at this point. Please give kickback payment to board admins!

• "!! URGENT !!
    PETITION/MOTION FOR
    ADMINISTRATIVE/REGULATORY ACTION REGARDING
    CONFIRMATION OF EFFICACY END POINTS AND USE OF DATA IN
    CONNECTION WITH THE FOLLOWING CLINICAL TRIAL(S):
    PHASE III - EUDRACT NUMBER: 2020-002641-42
    SPONSOR PROTOCOL NUMBER: C4591001"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As we know the people of CDC etc. that get kickbacks/Bribes from big pharma.

No, we do not know this. That is totally false. It is an outrageous accusation. Perhaps you made it up, or perhaps you read it somewhere, but either way it is a vile lie. You should stop posting that kind of thing here. This is supposed to be a scientific discussion, not a sewer for you to dump your lies and delusions.

The moderators here apparently give you carte blanch permission do this. I do not understand why. If I or other people continually posted lies and unfounded attacks on scientists at the CDC and elsewhere, or the people here, we would be shut down. The thing is though, because you lie, and lie, and lie, everyone can see you have no credibility, so I guess you cause little harm, except when you manage to delude stupid people who believe your lies.

• Here a list compiled in April of the Gilead bribed folks: COVID-19 Panel Gilead Ties.pdf

There is an other list for CDC etc..

The list shows that Gilead funded research. Funding research is not bribing. If it were, every academic scientist on earth would be bribed, because they never have the money do to their own experiments.

• To be sure, there are legitimate concerns about safety, because the vaccine development process was rushed. The vaccine will not be given to children at first. This seems prudent to me. Because old people are more vulnerable, it will be given to them first. That's good for two reasons: they need it; and if it accidently kills them off, that is not as bad as killing younger people. I myself am happy to take the risk for the sake of younger people.

They have given it to 30,000 people, so if there was some widespread, near-term risk, it would have been detected by now. I read they will continue to monitor those 30,000 people. That's good.

Many anti-vaccine crackpots, here and elsewhere, have said the vaccine may be dangerous because it uses mRNA. I cannot judge that issue. Generally speaking, anything the crackpots say is wrong, so the vaccine is probably safe. If the experts at the CDC and elsewhere say there is no danger, I am sanguine. Perhaps there are some legitimate experts who are wary of mRNA . . . For any proposition X, you can usually find an expert who believes X, and another equal and opposite expert who does not believe X.

• Many anti-vaccine crackpots, here and elsewhere, have said the vaccine may be dangerous because it uses mRNA.

The vaccine may be dangerous because it uses mRNA: This is the only correct statement! As we don't know it yet!

If the experts at the CDC and elsewhere say there is no danger, I am sanguine.

This only says that you know nothing and believe anything like a child.

There are no experts for RNA vaccines! I don't know from where you got this crackpot nonsense.

Now, after the first few millions of potential victims, some experts might grow out of the dark, thank to this human experiment!

To make it clear: We all wish that there will be no major blow! But only a fool gives his live for a wish!

• The vaccine may be dangerous because it uses mRNA: This is the only correct statement! As we don't know it yet!

We do know it "yet" but how "yet" do you want? 30,000 people have been vaccinated and so far, there have been no problems. It is conceivable problems will emerge later. How long should we wait? A year? 20 years? How many people will die while we wait?

You "don't know it" because you are a crackpot and a liar. Actual experts say it is extremely unlikely mRNA is dangerous. It is possible they are wrong, but extremely unlikely. It is almost certain you are wrong, because you are wrong about everything, and you never, ever cite legitimate evidence your claims. On the contrary, you show us a document listing research grants and you claim they are bribes. This is like showing a photo of a baby and claiming it is a giraffe.

• On the contrary, you show us a document listing research grants and you claim they are bribes.

You don't understand the world. These people on the list are members of WHO/CDC etc.. and of course members of the FM/R mafia.

How about once in your live trying to read something somebody just linked a few posts ago ????

Stop vaccines petition.pdf

But, may be, an other bottle of good red wine would help you more... I don't want to spoil your live with reality.

• Here is testimony from an actual, accredited expert who says the vaccine might be dangerous:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/1…cines-senate-hearing.html

No, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine development has not been ‘reckless.’

Dr. Jane M. Orient, an Arizona internist who will testify before Congress on Tuesday, has raised concerns about the new scientific methods that the drug companies Moderna and Pfizer are using to develop coronavirus vaccines, and about continued calls for widespread vaccination.

“It seems to me reckless to be pushing people to take risks when you don’t know what the risks are,” Dr. Orient said this week in an interview with The New York Times. “People’s rights should be respected. Where is ‘my body, my choice’ when it comes to this?”

. . . To answer her rhetorical question: No one is forcing you to take the vaccine. Your body is your choice. If you want to die in agony or unconscious with a tube down your throat, that is your choice too. It is a shame the rest of us have to help pay for your treatment, but that's how society works. You will at least be doing us a favor by removing stupidity from society, so you will deserve a posthumous Darwin Award. It is a shame you may dupe others into killing themselves.

COVID-19 will not be any less dangerous after the vaccine is available. If six months from now you refuse to be vaccinated, and you get sick, you will be in as much danger as you would be today. The case mortality rate will still be 1.4% ~ 2.0% of reported cases. 1.4 for the best health care systems such as Japan, and 2.0 for third world systems such as the U.S. (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries) It has been stuck at that level since May. If the disease is still afflicting the human population in 5 years, it will probably still be at 1.5% ~ 2.0%. On the other hand, if the hospitals are overwhelmed in the next few weeks in the U.S., case mortality will jump back up to ~6%, which is where it was at first, before the doctors got a handle on it.

It may get out of hand here in Georgia. On Monday the White House coronavirus task force warned the governor that we are once again in the red zone, and urged him to take steps. He announced he will do nothing.

Kemp stands pat as White House, experts urge action to combat virus’ surge

‘I don’t see any reasons to take any additional steps right now,’ Georgia’s governor says.

https://www.ajc.com/news/white…RQMZRRSBH7ZNT52SN2L6RQ6E/

10,000 people have died in Georgia, but that means nothing to our governor. By April it will be 16,000 but he still won't care. Probably because they include many black people who did not vote for him. Also because his party and his base supporters despise science and would rather see people die than take public health measures. He personally condemned many people to death by forcing them back to work in dangerous, unnecessary jobs to reduce state unemployment expenses, and by fighting in the courts to prevent mask mandates. (Granted, he has given up that fight.)

https://covid19.healthdata.org…ew=total-deaths&tab=trend

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.