Covid-19 News

• Jed I posted this a few days ago. After reading this, will you want you daughter taking the vaccine?

Ex-Pfizer Exec Demands EU Halt COVID-19 Vaccine Studies; Claims Vaccine Could Possibly Sterilize Women

https://thejewishvoice.com/202…possibly-sterilize-women/

The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

• Jed I posted this a few days ago. After reading this, will you want you daughter taking the vaccine?

Ex-Pfizer Exec Demands EU Halt COVID-19 Vaccine Studies; Claims Vaccine Could Possibly Sterilize Women

It is up to her, of course, but I expect that is wrong. Most experts say is is wrong. See:

No, there isn’t evidence that Pfizer’s vaccine causes infertility.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/1…ility-disinformation.html

If I have to choose, I would rather see her sterilized than dead.

But as I said before, however unlikely it would be, I am glad that old people are getting the vaccine first. In case it does cause a problem.

• Re the vaccine dangers.

THH The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

That sounds to me like pure rubbish. After all, the same peeps who are disliking vaccines are praising natural immunity from coronavirusses - which have spike proteins. and there is zero - exactly zero - scientific evidence of infertility after COVID (which would similarly induce spike protein antibodies). Lack of any scientific support makes it fact-free rubbish

.fact free rubbish? You may want to read this study. I think they have legitimate concerns

I don't see this mRNA vaccine as being different from other vaccines, and indeed medicines, any of which can be disastrous if we are not careful e.g. thalidomide.

I can't see that this type of "could be some effect here" increases the risks significantly.

we would expect:

A no-no for pregnant women on general principles.

A no-no for anyone with history of severe allergic reactions

Possibly a non-no for children

Possible warnings for child-bearing women - given the personal risk of COVID for young women is small, and the positive safety evidence re effects on fertility etc is as yet not large. But, women have got pregnant after vaccination on the studies, and there is not a statistically significant difference between active and control or we would for sure have heard of it. We will quickly get a lot more evidence about that.

I reiterate - vaccines do what getting diseases does - so whatever effect the antibodies have those who get COVID - even asymptomatically, will have same effect.

Factoring into this, if the antibodies have bad effects it should be noted that these antibodies are not likely to hang around for more than a year or two.

Mark u says vaccines are different from medicines because everyone gets them, even if not ill. But many medicines, e.g. paracetomol, are taken by people who are not badly ill, just for symptomatic relief.

What is different is that obscure and unevidenced possible bad effects are noted in the case of vaccines, but not in the case of other medicines, when to balance the fact that well people take vaccines we have very large phase 3 trials and monitoring during first few years of use. You don't get that from other medicienes. So while all medicine comes with risks i don't see vaccines as more risky than other stuff:the current very great checks and balances are their to ensure risk/reward is good for vaccines, taking into account that well people with only a risk of getting the disease take them.

Worth noting: for a respiratory virus like SARS-nCoV-2 - in absence of vaccines, it is pretty well certain that 70% of the population or more will end up, over a period of several years, catching the disease. and 0.5% of those who do will die. So the choice is not vaccine or stay healthy. It is vaccine or get COVID eventually. That makes this vaccine different from for example melingitus or polio where many people never get it.

• Ex-Pfizer Exec Demands EU Halt COVID-19 Vaccine Studies; Claims Vaccine Could Possibly Sterilize Women

As I said, I suppose this is wrong, because that seems to be the consensus of experts. I am not dismissing this as a crackpot idea. I wouldn't know if it is valid or not. But here is the point: NOT vaccinating is not just risky; it is certain to kill over a million people in the U.S. over the next few years.

Anything you do carries a risk. You can be killed driving a car, or flying on an airplane, or staying at home and reading a book. The other day a tremendous tree fell and crushed the house up the street from me. The people inside were okay but if they had been in the other room they would be dead. You can never be sure there will be no long-term bad side effects from a vaccine. With 30,000 people tested, that seems unlikely, but it cannot be ruled out. Those 30,000 people should be monitored carefully. Experts may need to take this hypothesis seriously, and test for infertility. But we cannot let that risk paralyze us to the point we do nothing to prevent the certain death of over a million people!

You can never have complete knowledge or absolute certainty. No technology is perfect. All you can do is go with the best information available, and be careful.

• Australia Scraps Covid-19 Vaccine That Produced H.I.V. False Positives

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Australia on Friday canceled a roughly $750 million plan for a large order of a locally developed coronavirus vaccine after the inoculation produced false positive test results for H.I.V. in some volunteers participating in a trial study.

Of the dozens of coronavirus vaccines being tested worldwide, the Australian one was the first to be abandoned. While its developers said the experimental vaccine had appeared to be safe and effective, the false positives risked undermining trust in the effort to vaccinate the public.

• Yes china has been so transparent

Chinese citizen journalist detained for reporting on Wuhan coronavirus outbreak "may not survive"

Chinese citizen journalist who has been in government detention for nearly seven months after reporting on the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan is now on hunger strike and "may not survive," her lawyer told CBS News.

Zhang Zhan, a 37-year-old former lawyer who posted videos from Wuhan on the internet during the start of the coronavirus pandemic, was arrested in May and accused by the Chinese government of "picking quarrels and provoking trouble," a charge often brought against critics of the Chinese government and activists in China. Zhang has faced similar charges before after speaking out about protests in Hong Kong.

• Exclusive: Kids catch and spread coronavirus half as much as adults, Iceland study confirms

National Geographic was given exclusive access to the results from an Icelandic study that provides definitive evidence of how much children contribute to coronavirus spread. Researchers with the nation’s Directorate of Health and deCODE genetics, a human-genomic company in Reykjavik, monitored every adult and child in the country who was quarantined after potentially being exposed this spring, using contact tracing and genetic sequencing to trace links between various outbreak clusters. This 40,000-person study found that children under 15 were about half as likely as adults to be infected, and only half as likely as adults to transmit the virus to others. Almost all the coronavirus transmissions to children came from adults.

• . . . To answer her rhetorical question: No one is forcing you to take the vaccine. Your body is your choice. If you want to die in agony or unconscious with a tube down your throat, that is your choice too. It is a shame the rest of us have to help pay for your treatment, but that's how society works.

NOT vaccinating is not just risky; it is certain to kill over a million people in the U.S. over the next few years.

Not promoting/prescribing Ivermectin will kill some more 100'000 American fools that blindly follow their elected FM/R mafia members...

New RNA Vaccines so far are not (yet!) known to stop the epidemic. At best these protect only 5% of the population from a dangerous illness. For the rest it's just a live style drug nothing else. Even if you do vaccinate 80-90 % of the population the CoV-19 epidemic will goon as the R value of super spreaders is between 50..1000. Of course we will see overall fewer cases. This is something that the so called ( "fake") experts like Drosten do not understand as they never learned more complex statistics models.

Australia on Friday canceled a roughly $750 million plan for a large order of a locally developed coronavirus vaccine after the inoculation produced false positive test results for H.I.V. in some volunteers participating in a trial study.

What if the vaccine protects people from AIDS too ??? This is something we can expect as the Wuhan lab did add the AIDS spike protein DNA!! Would be a great deal!

• So it would seem Trump rallies take a backseat in the Super-Spreader events. Looks like a science conference in Boston wins that title. Ironic I say, ironic.

Massachusetts superspreader: Biogen conference tied to 300,000 coronavirus cases

https://www.bostonherald.com/2…300000-coronavirus-cases/

Last winter’s Biogen conference in Boston appears to have triggered a globetrotting COVID-19 superspreader that infected an estimated 300,000 people, a scientific study states.

The Feb. 26-27 meeting of managers held at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf hotel infected 100 attendees who spread the virus to 29 states and other countries — with Florida the hardest hit, the study posted in the journal Science reports.

In all, Biogen’s two-day brainstorming session is tied to an estimated 1.6% of all COVID-19 infections in the U.S., the study states.

The report — posted Thursday — paints a chilling picture of a contagion that raced out of Boston and across Massachusetts never looking back.

• Infected after 5 minutes, from 20 feet away: South Korea study shows coronavirus’ spread indoors

The study — adding to a growing body of evidence on airborne transmission of the virus — highlighted how South Korea’s meticulous and often invasive contact tracing regime has enabled researchers to closely track how the virus moves through populations.

“In this outbreak, the distances between infector and infected persons were ... farther than the generally accepted 2 meter [6.6-foot] droplet transmission range,” the study’s authors wrote. “The guidelines on quarantine and epidemiological investigation must be updated to reflect these factors for control and prevention of COVID-19.”

• New RNA Vaccines so far are not (yet!) known to stop the epidemic. At best these protect only 5% of the population from a dangerous illness. For the rest it's just a live style drug and nothing else. Even if you do vaccinate 80-90 % of the population the CoV-19 epidemic will goon as the R value of super spreaders is between 50..1000

Wowzers. This rank triptych may constitute the superlative Wyttenfact. A masterwork to be treasured. You have transcended beyond mere crazy bullshitting. Likely creating a new art form in the process - like Picasso, in a way (Or maybe more a Wagner...) Congratulations and All Hail! You acolytes and conspiratorial wanna-be’s will never even come close to achieving this greatness.

• Out patient pilot trial of ivermectin on elderly.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More on ivermectin

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The study — adding to a growing body of evidence on airborne transmission of the virus — highlighted how South Korea’s meticulous and often invasive contact tracing regime has enabled researchers to closely track how the virus moves through populations.

This is good for present case tracking, and good for long-term public health research. The Chinese published a study showing how COVID-19 spread in a restaurant. It went to someone in a table across the room. I believe it was spread by the ventilation system.

The S. Korean system is somewhat invasive. But I think I read that most of the monitoring by cell phone is anonymous. When someone is warned they came in contact with an infected person, they are not told who the person is. I guess the authorities know. In Japan, every known case is listed in databases available to the public. The records are anonymous. They say something like "Female, age 25 to 30, lives in such-and-such district, probably infected on train." In a city there would be no way to identify that, but in a small town, I expect everyone would know.

In the small towns I hear from, no one has been infected because, "we don't go anywhere anyway." They are more worried about wild boars eating crops than COVID-19.

• Must be a whole lot of “Trumpers” in Boston because Group Think Blue would never do such a thing.

Yep all 300,000 gotta be Trumpers.

• My wife composed a melancholy end-of-year COVID-themed haiku. She thinks it is vulgar, but I think it is well said:

楽しみは

食べることだけ

コロナかな

Tanoshimi wa

Taberu koto dake

Korona kana

Eating is the

Only pleasure left to us

Coronavirus

It reminds me of a famous poem by Dazai Osamu, written in 1946, describing what we think of as the most eventful years in Japanese history:

昨年は、何も無かった。

一昨年は、何も無かった。

その前のとしも、何も無かった。

Kyonen wa, nani mo nakatta.

Ototoshi wa, nani mo nakatta.

Sono mae no toshi mo, nani mo nakatta.

Nothing came of last year.

The year before, nothing.

And the year before that,

Nothing

• Jed, tell your wife thank you. I read it to my wife, she had the same reaction as I, a melancholy giggle and smirk then we both cracked up laughing and nodding, so true! Merry Christmas and a better and happier New Year to you and yours.

• More vitamin d just for you THH

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.