Covid-19 News

• Wowzers

Please tells us what you personally don't like an why??

I just cited a sentence from Pfizers official study.., that clearly states they don't yet know whether vaccinated people cannot spread the virus as they also don't yet know to what extent you can commission the virus.

And now for your "baby brain": To commission the virus does not induce that you will get sick! But PCR positive - hence you could spread!

May be this is already to complicated for you - sorry!

• This is good for present case tracking, and good for long-term public health research. The Chinese published a study showing how COVID-19 spread in a restaurant. It went to someone in a table across the room. I believe it was spread by the ventilation system.

German researchers published the aerosol study already about 6 months ago. They have redone it with class rooms about 3 months ago . A Swiss singer infected > 300 spectators in a very large room (Time 3 for 3 days!!). How long will it take until also simple minded people grasp it?

Only thing you can do to reduce the load: Buy a HEPA filter room air cleaner. Avoid up stream air condition. And do not believe that a simple mask will protect you indoors! Use at least a FP98 mask and reduce the indoor stay time.

Even better have the mediation ready in case of first clear symptoms. I usually drink a glass (4dl) of bitter orange after a long stay in the gym. It contains Heparin a well known and proven substance that blocks CoV-19!

• German researchers published the aerosol study already about 6 months ago. They have redone it with class rooms about 3 months ago . A Swiss singer infected > 300 spectators in a very large room (Time 3 for 3 days!!). How long will it take until also simple minded people grasp it?

Only thing you can do to reduce the load: Buy a HEPA filter room air cleaner. Avoid up stream air condition. And do not believe that a simple mask will protect you indoors! Use at least a FP98 mask and reduce the indoor stay time.

Even better have the mediation ready in case of first clear symptoms. I usually drink a glass (4dl) of bitter orange after a long stay in the gym. It contains Heparin a well known and proven substance that blocks CoV-19!

What is the best theory on why super spreaders exist? Also, where do you find bitter orange?

• Sure. This kind of bureaucratic lying and cover up is common in governments and corporations everywhere. The government of Georgia has been doing this frantically from day one, publishing documents with every word and number blacked out. The Chinese government as well. As someone reported here, they are actually killing someone as part of there coverup.

I do not like to call it a "conspiracy" because that word is loaded. It has nuances which do not apply. It means a surreptitious, organized effort by a group of people plotting together. This is probably just a garden-variety cover-up, probably not organized and probably done by one or two people, not a whole group. When I say it was not organized I mean I do not suppose they sat down at a secret meeting to debate "what are we going to do about this document?" Some bigwig probably saw the document and ordered it deleted.

Over the years, supporters of cold fusion have sometimes said there is a conspiracy to suppress the research. Opponents have said there is no conspiracy, and they have accused me of claiming there is one! I say: If there is a conspiracy and they are holding secret meetings in the basement of the DoE, they never invited me. So I wouldn't know about it, would I? Seriously, I see no evidence of a conspiracy. I do not see why that there would be one. Why would they make this surreptitious? Why would they need to be organized? They weren't; it was an in-your-face unorganized attack. The people opposed to cold fusion could not conspire their way out of a paper bag. They are idiots who published nonsensical ad hominem attacks on cold fusion at places like Nature magazine and the Washington Post. Plus a bunch of plasma fusion scientists protecting their funding. That's all there is to it. They were never surreptitious. Heck, they wrote editorials. They wrote books. Read the editorials and you will see for yourself they are idiots.

• Plus a bunch of plasma fusion scientists protecting their funding. That's all there is to it. They were never surreptitious. Heck, they wrote editorials. They wrote books. Read the editorials and you will see for yourself they are idiots.

The scientific idiot class definitely exists. They are idiots for not accepting the science, but they are smart in knowing where their funding comes from. They are especially idiots for believing that the titans of industry have no motivation and take no action to suppress any rising developments and they would never wield influence with DOE or universities. That would be absurd and illogical!

While especially obvious to most that a military industrial complex needs war, or big oil suppresses (as possible) clean energy--- scientific idiots say "I don't have all the evidence so I choose to believe it is not true."

• Except that a simple mask will protect you indoors. It is far better than nothing.

JED: With a standard mask you get 70% (average) of the aerosols - without 100%. So you can stay 7' 10'' instead of 5'00''. In face of a super spreader this is 7'' seconds instead of 5''.

Also, where do you find bitter orange?

Hesperidin and SARS-CoV-2 New Light on the.pdf

I take the red one here but certainly fresh squeezed with peal pressed would be better. But the content of Hesperidin is varying at least by a factor of 2. So it's not a real= "well defined" medical prophylaxes. But tasty and simple and you can add some Campari and forget the risk..!

The same thing with brown onions (Quercetin). Content is variable. So best would be to buy the pure drug.

• Covid: Genes hold clues to why some people get severely ill

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-54832563

Angry' cells

Scientists looked at the DNA of patients in more than 200 intensive care units in UK hospitals.

They scanned each person’s genes, which contain the instructions for every biological process - including how to fight a virus.

Their genomes were then compared with the DNA of healthy people to pinpoint any genetic differences, and a number were found - the first in a gene called TYK2.

This recent paper helps explain this and why

1,25 Dihydroxyvitamin-D3 modulates JAK-STAT pathway in IL-12/IFN?? axis leading to Th1 response in experimental allergic encephalomyelitis

https://www.researchgate.net/p…llergic_encephalomyelitis

Experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (EAE) is a Th1 cell-mediated autoimmune disease model of multiple sclerosis (MS). Vitamin D deficiency is commonly observed in MS patients and vitamin D supplements reduce the clinical symptoms of EAE and MS. Earlier studies have shown that in vivo treatment with vitamin D analogs ameliorates EAE in association with the inhibition of IL-12 production and Th1 differentiation. The mechanisms in the regulation of Th1 response by vitamin D in EAE/MS are, however, not known. We show that in vivo treatment of C57BL/6 and SJL/J mice (i.p.) with 100 ng of 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D3, on every other day from Day 0-30, ameliorates EAE in association with the inhibition of IL-12 production and neural antigen-specific Th1 response. In vitro treatment with 1,25(OH)2D3 inhibited IFNgamma-induced tyrosine phosphorylation of STAT1, without affecting JAK2, in EOC-20 microglial cells. Treatment of activated T cells with 1,25(OH)2D3 also inhibited the IL-12-induced tyrosine phosphorylation of JAK2, TYK2, STAT3, and STAT4 in association with a decrease in T cell proliferation in vitro. These findings highlight the fact that vitamin D modulates JAK-STAT signaling pathway in IL-12/IFNgamma axis leading to Th1 differentiation and further suggest its use in the treatment of MS and other Th1 cell-mediated autoimmune diseases.

Too little interferon

And this will explain that

Brief Report: Vitamin D Deficiency Is Associated With Endothelial Dysfunction and Increases Type I Interferon Gene Expression in a Murine Model of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.go…%20interferon%20responses.

Conclusion: These findings indicate that vitamin D deficiency is associated with hampered vascular repair and reduced endothelial function, and may modulate type I interferon responses.

• ivermectin to treat long haulers

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DR Kory says he has the cure.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• JED: With a standard mask you get 70% (average) of the aerosols - without 100%. So you can stay 7' 10'' instead of 5'00''. In face of a super spreader this is 7'' seconds instead of 5''.

Hesperidin and SARS-CoV-2 New Light on the.pdf

I take the red one here but certainly fresh squeezed with peal pressed would be better. But the content of Hesperidin is varying at least by a factor of 2. So it's not a real= "well defined" medical prophylaxes. But tasty and simple and you can add some Campari and forget the risk..!

The same thing with brown onions (Quercetin). Content is variable. So best would be to buy the pure drug.

An interesting finding in a local study about wearing masks in a town in east germany... ca. 45% reduction of infection vs other cities (in German)!

Face masks considerably reduce COVID-19 cases in Germany

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2020/12/02/2015954117

• Origin story: what do we know now about where coronavirus came from?

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

A cluster of cases of pneumonia of unknown origin had been reported in China in the middle of winter. The email relayed a post from ProMED, the alert network of the International Society for Infectious Diseases. On the evening of 30 December, it said, the Wuhan municipal health commission had issued an “urgent notice” online, warning all medical facilities to be on the alert and put into effect their emergency plans. It pointed the finger of suspicion for the outbreak at the Huanan [meaning South China] seafood market.

• Luckily you are the most genius guy of all times, it seems, not only in Computersciences...

Must be a great feeling to see all day long those mafiosos, criminals, murderers and brainless idiots out there...

Disdain and respect far away... 😞

• Luckily you are the most genius guy of all times, it seems, not only in Computersciences...

Must be a great feeling to see all day long those mafiosos, criminals, murderers and brainless idiots out there..

Actually, you have hit the nail on the head. "It must be a great feeling" is exactly why people believe in conspiracy theories. Recent psychological studies have shown it gives the believers a sense of superiority, and also a sense they are in control. They revel in their secret inside knowledge. It makes them feel superior to the rest of the world -- especially superior to the doctors, scientists and other experts, who they resent. Believers often feel helpless, or put-upon, or demeaned by mainstream society. They feel the experts are lording over them, telling them to put on masks, for example, for no reason. They think COVID-19 is "fake news" put out by CNN. If it is fake news, you don't have to be frightened of it. You can do as you please; you are in control. Or they think it was engineered by China, Bill Gates and The Jews.

Believers sometimes imagine they can avoid getting COVID-19 with some simple drug treatment. Or they can cure it easily. Again, this makes them feel less frightened. They are in control. They may believe in some quack cure, or there may be a grain of truth to their claim, for vitamin D for example. It makes no difference. These people cannot distinguish between utter nonsense, what might be true, and what is definitely true. They have no sense that something might be only marginally true, or marginally useful. Vitamin D might help, but it is not likely to save your life if you get a serious case. These people pride themselves on being hard-nosed skeptics, but in fact they are gullible and they engage in wishful thinking. They fall for every snake-oil salesman who comes along.

The same goes for so-called cold fusion skeptics. They are the extreme opposite of actual skeptics.

Conspiracy theories are widespread. They always have been, but they increase during a crisis, when people feel they have lost control of their lives. Here is recent article about this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/1…-conspiracy-theories.html

When the World Seems Like One Big Conspiracy

Understanding the structure of global cabal theories can shed light on their allure — and their inherent falsehood.

Conspiracy theories come in all shapes and sizes, but perhaps the most common form is the global cabal theory. A recent survey of 26,000 people in 25 countries asked respondents whether they believe there is “a single group of people who secretly control events and rule the world together.”

Thirty-seven percent of Americans replied that this is “definitely or probably true.” So did 45 percent of Italians, 55 percent of Spaniards and 78 percent of Nigerians.

Conspiracy theories, of course, weren’t invented by QAnon; they’ve been around for thousands of years. . . .

Understanding the common structure of such global cabal theories can explain both their attractiveness — and their inherent falsehood.

The Structure

Global cabal theories argue that underneath the myriad events we see on the surface of the world lurks a single sinister group. The identity of this group may change: Some believe the world is secretly ruled by Freemasons, witches or Satanists; others think it’s aliens, reptilian lizard people or sundry other cliques.

But the basic structure remains the same: The group controls almost everything that happens, while simultaneously concealing this control.

Global cabal theories take particular delight in uniting opposites. Thus the Nazi conspiracy theory said that on the surface, communism and capitalism look like irreconcilable enemies, right? Wrong! That’s exactly what the Jewish cabal wants you to think! . . .

The Lure

Global cabal theories are able to attract large followings in part because they offer a single, straightforward explanation to countless complicated processes. Our lives are repeatedly rocked by wars, revolutions, crises and pandemics. But if I believe some kind of global cabal theory, I enjoy the comforting feeling that I do understand everything. . . .

• Somehow I've been branded promoting conspiriacy theory. Jed for an intelligent man you can be such a dumbass. You obviously never read any study's that have been posted. Very few have anything to due with treatment, instead most have been posted to show the value of vitamin d in immune system response to fight off the virus or to prevent infection. Had you taken time to read you might be better informed and not make such judgemental opinions. Today I award you the darwin award.

• Cultural programming for the pseudo--scientific idiot class. This is meme creation - which is all these people are good at and they are good at it, extremely good at it (but they pay good money to do it!). They are trying to craft a concept of a "dangerous person" --- a scarecrow of a real person who feels comforted by believing in conspiracies. Nobody is comforted by seeing Bill Gates running this show and trying to tie together all his business models.

Yuvul Noah Harari - the author of the article you source - is friends with Gates.

This is engineered mindless garbage. Gates posted an email with Yuvul trying to teach us about morality and the difference between unintentional deception and purposeful lying. Letting a bunch of gremlins lecture you about morality may be the low point of civilization. You should be ashamed even trying to serve up this inanity to an intelligent crowd. Everyone pushing this trivium should scurry off into a dark cave and talk about your preciousss magic vaccines.

• Some basics about CoV-19:

CoV-19 in a first step is a respiratory tract infection starting point nose/pharynx.

So far we have no vaccine to prevent any upper respiratory tract infection!

Why: Mucosa is directly exposed to air and the antibodies that should protect you usually sit/travel in the blood or in minor concentrations can be found along tissue.

No vaccine ever will prevent the primary infection of nasal mucosa! There are experimental sprays containing antibodies that can give you a "short" time protection - what would be the best solution e.g. for a long distance flight.

Thus the CoV-19 vaccine will not fully protect you but it can certainly help to avoid the live endangering stage 3 of the infection - hopefully with at least 90% guarantee.

Why can/could CoV-19 vaccinated people be potential spreaders? Viral replication in nasal mucosa will always be delivered - at least in a part - to the outside that's towards your friends. After a high direct dose to the lung even a super spreader could be possible.

To make it clear: There are no vaccines and possibly never will be some that can prevent you from a nasal mucosa infection. And as usual: You can contain it many times unless/until the cell's itself start to develop an RNA memory to directly fight the foreign RNA.

Thus flights etc. for vaccinated people only is a primitive try to spread fear and force people into a useless act! The CoV-19 virus will stay for ever as all other corona virus do too. We have to learn to diagnose/treat it early.

Once more: A horse dose of Ivermectin is enough to save your live even if you have preconditions. If you have long lasting COV-19 symptoms then take three standard doses of Ivermectin as recommended by https://covid19criticalcare.com/ to clear the virus!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.