Covid-19 News

• Well let me add this to my esteemed co-conspiritor Wyttenbach , this little study on vitamin d and colds. I didn't see the authors at the last conspiriacy meeting. Give it a read Jed. Education is important!!!

Self-Care for Common Colds: The Pivotal Role of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Echinacea in Three Main Immune Interactive Clusters (Physical Barriers, Innate and Adaptive Immunity) Involved during an Episode of Common Colds—Practical Advice on Dosages and on the Time to Take These Nutrients/Botanicals in order to Prevent or Treat Common Colds

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p…s/PMC5949172/#!po=3.19149

Maintaining a normal healthy immune defense system lowers the incidence and/or the severity of symptoms and/or the duration of common cold (CC). Physical barriers and innate and adaptive immunity have been involved during a CC episode. Vitamins C and D, zinc, and Echinacea have evidence-based efficacy on these immune system barriers. This review includes 82 eligible studies to consider the preventive role of these nutrients in immune clusters and in CC to provide advice on dosage and assumption of these nutrients. Regarding vitamin C, regular supplementation (1 to 2 g/day) has shown that vitamin C reduces the duration (in adults by 8%, in children by 14%) and the severity of CC. Considering zinc, the supplementation may shorten the duration of colds by approximately 33%. CC patients may be instructed to try zinc within 24 hours of onset of symptoms. As for vitamin D, the supplementation protected against CC overall, considering baseline levels and age. Patients with vitamin D deficiency and those not receiving bolus doses experienced the most benefit. Regarding Echinacea, prophylactic treatment with this extract (2400 mg/day) over 4 months appeared to be beneficial for preventing/treating CC. In conclusion, the current evidence of efficacy for zinc, vitamins D and C, and Echinacea is so interesting that CC patients may be encouraged to try them for preventing/treating their colds, although further studies are needed on this topic.

1. Introduction

Common cold (CC) is a conventional term used for mild upper

• Somehow I've been branded promoting conspiriacy theory.

Not by me. I had in mind other people here.

You obviously never read any study's that have been posted.

That is incorrect. I have read them, but not commented on them, because I do not have enough knowledge of clinical medicine to judge them.

Very few have anything to due with treatment, instead most have been posted to show the value of vitamin d in immune system response to fight off the virus or to prevent infection.

That's interesting. It fits in with what I said. I did not contradict that, or say anything about it.

Had you taken time to read you might be better informed and not make such judgemental opinions.

Had you taken the time to read what I wrote, you would see that I said vitamin D might be effective. I offered no opinion about it, judgmental or otherwise. I said only that it is not a panacea. It might help. Some experts think it helps. However, it is not a sure-fire way to prevent you from getting sick, or dying. Perhaps it is like a mask: it improves the odds but it is not a sure thing.

There are degrees of certainty, and degrees of effectiveness. Conspiracy theory believers tend to ignore that. Or they do not realize it. That's my point. Here is an extreme example from someone named Emerald Robinson. This is not a joke:

If masks work, why do we need social distancing?

If social distancing works, why do we need masks?

If either one works, why do we need lockdowns?

If ANY of them work, why do we need new vaccines?

Think about it.

• A reminder, This is the Covid thread. Not the conspiracy thread.

On the other hand, conspiracy theories play a large role in the COVID disaster in the U.S. They are the main reason many people refuse to wear masks or follow the advice of public health experts. The other reason in the U.S. is hostility toward to science and rationality by Trump and much of the GOP, especially the governor of Georgia, who is famous for that. These two factors together have killed hundreds of thousands of people. This is one of the worst tragedies in modern history, because it was totally avoidable. Most of those people died for no reason. Mainly because of conspiracy theories about "fake news" and the like, and distrust of science.

This mental aberration is so strong, and so widespread, doctors all over the U.S. have seen people who are dying still deny that COVID exist! That is not an exaggeration. I have posted the attached tweet several times. There are many other reports similar to this. There are countless people in Georgia in the news and on the streets and in stores who vociferously deny that COVID exists, or that masks will do anything to prevent it. Our newest Congresswoman says that.

In every society, there has always been widespread ignorance and distrust of science. Some people smoke cigarettes; some don't wear seat belts; many become obese and will not reduce diet, or exercise. Such people hurt only themselves. In a pandemic, they hurt others. They endanger others, including me! And, of course the toll in suffering and death is far higher.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you have become a troll!

• And you are totally misreading my message. I am agreeing with you, for goodness sake! You will not take "yes" for an answer.

You lumped my belief in the validity to tthe studies I've posted as conspiracy, I find that offensive and to be totally honest I'd like to prove the existence of time travel and knock you into the middle of next week but distance......... You have not provided any science what's so ever in months since your charts went south. I stand by my statement. You have become a troll!!!

• This mental aberration is so strong, and so widespread, doctors all over the U.S. have seen people who are dying still deny that COVID exist!

Here such people are very rare. I once met a German in the Sauna, that did talk like an extreme right wing. At least he was willing to listen to the facts - what in the USA - fake news from top - seems to be impossible for most "under educated" folks.

Considering zinc, the supplementation may shorten the duration of colds by approximately 33%.

+ VD-3 are essential, the other two are anecdotal but still of some use. I do not favor mixing to many drugs as potential cross stimulation effects are individual and cannot be predicted. I understand that under the high pressure of treating dying people you try to combine everything that once worked, like shown in the "critical-care ICU treatment protocol". "Loading" Zinc and VD-3 should be enough for a prevention if you own at least on powerful drug (Nigella/Sutherlandia/Ivermectin) for a first treatment. Of course care personal or others under high exposure risk must do more.

• China vaccine test halted due to ‘serious event’

The health ministry said the event is “under investigation to determine if it is related to the vaccine or if there is another explanation.” Sinopharm, which is conducting its trials in Peru with some 12,000 volunteers, was about to complete the first stage of the trials in the next few days. German Malaga, chief researcher at the local Cayetano Heredia University, which is involved with the study, said one volunteer had experienced decreased strength in his legs among other symptoms.

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

• China vaccine test halted due to ‘serious event’

The health ministry said the event is “under investigation to determine if it is related to the vaccine or if there is another explanation.” Sinopharm, which is conducting its trials in Peru with some 12,000 volunteers, was about to complete the first stage of the trials in the next few days. German Malaga, chief researcher at the local Cayetano Heredia University, which is involved with the study, said one volunteer had experienced decreased strength in his legs among other symptoms.

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Maybe we need to pre-give the polio vaccine so we can prevent asceptic myelitis from these new vaccines?

• As a COUNTER EXAMPLE, for goodness sake.

Jed I went back and re-read your post I'm still finding it hard not to see how I get lumped in, but I'll accept your word. However as far as reading the studies but not understanding the findings, who are you kidding.

By the way, that is a left handed compliment. Now let's move on and report new treatments and Vaccines

Rather than political fluff

• Here’s my guess on what those ‘facts’

I guess you simply missed some wet dreams.

I explained him why and how masks help to reduce the infection rate to the famous 70%*70% about 50% level what is quite significant.

Conspiracies are mostly invented by the ones that accuse others of doing so. *******************edited to remove ethnic reference. Alan.

Currently the FM/R/H/B mafia controls the word Ivermectin and its use in the so called free ( owned by FM/R/H/B) press. But we are lucky that the brains of most FM/R/H/B members are devastated by alcohol and other drugs (what take you?) and they are no longer able to understand how easy it is to track them down.

The most wet mafia dream still is that 90% at least will take a CoV-19 vaccine, what only shows how rotten their mind is. Here only 15% of the care personal will allow a vaccination and there is no way to force them like once introduced by uncle Ronald...

And this is the true tragedy: Most Countries in the world are ruled by mentally & physically sick criminals.

• more on Ivermectin

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DR Fauci keeps on rollin along.

External Content youtu.be

• 10 x Reduction in mortality with high (8x)Ivermectin dose!

I just went through the most recent Egypt Ivermectin study:

Efficacy and Safety of Ivermectin for Treatment and prophylaxis

Nothing for sweat hearty people. The HCQ group had 5x and 10x more deaths compared to the Ivermectin group(s) but still better than nothing - what they did not implement despite some members here many times did ask for this...

Also very impressive is the iron loss in all groups except the strong Ivermectin 8x dose group III.

You have to treat yourself in most countries! Buy ivermectin, VD3-3, zinc. Look up the group II / III medication (paper) for a complete list of possible add ons!

Best: Find a doctor that is willing to help you with the above protocol!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.