Covid-19 News

• The CoV-19 pandemic is in fact an information war since day 1. Even this day (1) is not known yet as all folks involved lie about it.

First, a lot of energy went into calming down people, telling them that CoV-19 is a natural virus - what already in Feb.2020 has been disproved by experts based on detailed genome analysis. Next big fake was to stop a well working treatment by intentionally destroying the reputation of Lancet. Lancet published a study based on about 55'000 freely invented HCQ treatment cases. Of course Lancet had to retract the study but the mafia did dispersed the "Lancet facts about HCQ" into every single journal in the world and guess: None of these journals did deeply report about the lancet fraud. At this point it was clear that the mafia wanted to make big profits out of CoV-19.

Already in May we here reported about the power of Ivermectin to stop a large number of deaths, what did wake up the trolls on LENR forum that did also fight V-D3, Zink etc..

Now we have a first vaccine that is completely untested as stated in Pfizer's own report. The only control made was whether in provides protection against a CoV-19 infection. Not a single medical interaction has been tested also almost no patient tracking(Adverse symptoms) has been done and worst: It's a single vector vaccine. It just covers the spike protein - no second element, what usually is mandatory. So this vaccine will soon be outdated as the protection will steadily go down what of course is the ideal business case.

As this, highly likely, already happen, the UK friends invented a "new" faster spreading virus to shed the Britains in to early vaccination: Only goal to get ASAP rid of the first already slightly undermined batch.

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/wi…aus-england-17123083.html

Of course the virus was not new (see link). It is also not much faster spreading and as expected it leads to slightly less severe cases... But for your personal fun: Read it again in all English spoken newspapers.

The FM/R/J mafia is simply Fu..ing you, the cattle, despite they already made record income gains with stock market manipulation paid by the CoV-19 aides of Europe and the USA. Within three months all the relieve money went onto the top 200 folks accounts! This is what the newest statistics do show.

So only advise: Help yourself. Buy your personal Ivermectin horse/liquid bird version is safe. Use high dose V-D3 and Zink before you get it! Drink 5dl/day industrial pressed orange juice after a dubious contact and if you get only slight symptoms take Sutherlandia that like Ivermectin stops the virus replication.

And do not trust any doctor that knows nothing about this treatment. Avoid any hospital - as long as you can. Write on a signed paper that you don't want to get the Gilead crap Remdesivir and that your kids will sue any doctor if they do not treat you with Ivermectin.

• Official Post

You have so many good points, but the way you say it I can't endorse them with a :thumbup:unfortunately.

Although, when it comes to the vaccine industry, I do disagree, and trust they have good intention, and want to make lots of money in the process. Nothing wrong with that IMO. In their shoes, I would not promote a cheap drug like Ivermectin. It is not their job to put themselves out of business.

That is the task of science, and obviously it has been somewhat corrupted by politics, and social conformity for this pandemic, therefore negligent in their duty to be objective.

• petition for ivermectin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chet Tran21 hours ago

As a practicing physician, general internist, I contracted Covid about 2 weeks ago.

Started right away with hydroxychloroquine, zinc and Z-Pak. After lying in bed for 1 week without much clinical improvement.

I subsequently started on ivermectin regiment per Dr. Pierre Kory, MD from FLCCC.

Within 24 hours, I felt better. And after the second dose, I was 80% back to baseline.

Without ivermectin, I would certainly be admitted to the hospital and who knows what happened after that. Trust me, while laying in bed fighting for your life, you get to read a lot of research. This one saved mine. Thank you.

• There were many more than "three major tests":

https://c19study.com/

Hard to look at that list of 216 studies (153 peer reviewed) and conclude "the results were negative".

Okay. The Science article I looked at said there were three. Perhaps it was published early on.

I have not looked at the 216 studies, and I probably could not judge them even if I did. However, it appears that experts did look at them, and they concluded that in their best judgement, HCQ probably does not work. That's what most of them say. Doctors who disagree are free to use HCQ.

It is possible there is widespread prejudice against HCQ for some reason. Many scientists claimed that the evidence is against cold fusion, so such things can happen. However, those scientists did not read the peer-reviewed literature on cold fusion; they knew nothing about cold fusion; and they did not give any technical reasons to support their assertions. Because there were no technical reasons. It was an emotional reaction. In contrast, I have looked at the abstracts of papers that say HCQ does not work. They appear to give technical reasons, and they seem to be written by people who know something about the subject. That does not mean they are correct, but it does mean they are on more solid ground than the opposition to cold fusion was.

There is no denying the HCQ was taken seriously, and many tests were done. It was given a fair chance. As I said before, perhaps the protocols were wrong and we will someday learn that HCQ helps when applied correctly. I do not think it resembles cold fusion in being rejected out of hand, without any test or technical justification.

I think it is unlikely that doctors and researchers would reject out of hand something that was widely regarded as a possible cure. There is no motive for them to do that, and it would be out of character.

I think it is unreasonable for you to second-guess experts, or to assume they are acting on bad faith, or that for some reason they want to hurt their patients. If they say that according to their best judgement, HCQ is not effective, they mean it. They could be wrong, but they are not evil or lying.

Needless to say, Wyttenbach says all of that and more, accusing the doctors, me, and everyone who does not bow down to his Infinite Wisdom and God-like Expertise in Everything of being a member of the mafia. Not wrong, but evil, rotten, deliberately out to kill people. Perhaps this kind of statement should not be allowed here, but in a sense it helps. When he says things like this, he reveals himself to be a lunatic, a fanatic, and an egomaniac who cannot be believed.

• Not a single medical interaction has been tested also almost no patient tracking(Adverse symptoms) has been done

there is a CDC database for Adverse vaccination effect tracking. See under WONDER.CDC.GOV

Refer to Adverse vaccination effects reporting system.

I wasn't able to find any Covid 19 related enteries. Error in searching or quite unique?

Maybe some of you can check as well and post your findings?

• Right here:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04668469

It is a negative result, which is not what you want to hear, but that doesn't mean it is wrong. On the contrary, anything you believe to be true is probably false.

JedRothwell do you realize that you cite one of the most successful study about the effects of ivermectin on COVID-19 and says about it that "it is a negative result"? Sorry to say but you have lost all your credibility in this COVID-19 thread.

Wyttenbach is right in saying that the evidence on the efficacy of ivermectin is incredibly strong and that the medical establishment has so large blinders that it fails to respond properly to the pandemic with incredibly huge consequences in deaths and the obligation of the politicians - who are completely lost - to come with extreme solutions such as full lockdowns to protect a crippled medical system. I do not go as far as Wyttenbach in saying that it is an organized mafia, I see this more as a complete failure of the western medical system that hides itself behind a completely inefficient structure and their own prejudices.

This pandemic is showing the worst of the human being who - in current area of too much information and fake news - is not able to properly assess the evidence when such evidence goes against their own bias and prejudices.

• New Covid variant linked to higher viral load in the blood

https://amp.theguardian.com/wo…r-viral-load-in-the-blood

Dr Michael Kidd, of the PHE Public Health Laboratory in Birmingham, and his team analysed a total of 641 samples based on tests from symptomatic patients and found evidence of B117 among other variants. About 35% of patients infected by B117 had high levels of the virus in their samples, compared with 10% of patients without the variant, they said in their still-to-be-peer reviewed study.

• Top WHO scientist says vaccinated travelers should still quarantine, citing lack of evidence that COVID-19 vaccines prevent transmission

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The World Health Organization is urging even people who have received a coronavirus vaccine to quarantine when they travel because there is not yet evidence that vaccines prevent people from transmitting the virus.

WHO's chief scientist, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, noted on Monday that the agency had not established whether the COVID-19 vaccines being administered across the US and in Europe prevented people from getting the virus and passing it to others.

• Right here:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04668469

It is a negative result, which is not what you want to hear, but that doesn't mean it is wrong. On the contrary, anything you believe to be true is probably false.

The evidence is in: Ivermectin prevents CCovid-19

https://www.dhakatribune.com/h…-covid-19-preventive-drug

The FDA-approved broad spectrum anti-parasitic drug, which earlier was largely touted as effective in treating moderate level corona positive patients, is now found to be more effective as a preventive drug.

In its latest issue, the European Journal of Medical and Health Sciences (EJMED) published a study carried out in Bangladesh, aimed at determining the effectiveness of Ivermectin when administered as a preventive drug for Covid-19.

EJMED, a peer-reviewed bimonthly international journal, carried the study findings on December 15, saying – “Ivermectin, an FDA-approved, safe, cheap and widely available drug, should be subjected to large-scale trials all over the world to ascertain its effectiveness as pre-exposure prophylaxis for Covid-19.”

• this is an article from Nov. 30th. Jed you really need to catch-up on your reading, before posting nonsense

Doctor explains 99.3% of COVID-19 patients treated with Ivermectin recovered in five days

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/…n-recovered-in-five-days/

After eight months of active clinical observation and attending about 7 thousand patients of Covid-19 in three medical centers located in Puerto Plata, La Romana, and Punta Cana, Dr. José Natalio Redondo revealed that 99.3% of the symptomatic patients who received care in his emergency services, including the use of Ivermectin, managed to recover in the first five days of recorded symptoms.

The renowned cardiologist and health manager affirmed that Ivermectin’s use against the symptoms of Covid-19 is practically generalized in the country and attributed to this factor, among others, the fact that the risk of dying from this disease in the Dominican Republic is significantly lower than in the United States.

• And by the way, this article has been ignored by every major news organization and newspapers in the United States

• https://covexit.com/did-you-he…rdo-therapy-for-covid-19/

It looks like poor countries as India now deploy a "ZIVERDO" package for out patient treatment. It contains Zinc, Ivermectin, Doxycycline what covers about 99.5% of the early CoV-19 cases. It just misses high dose V-D3 what is recommended as an add-on.

The link above also sums up the complete playbook of the big pharma mafia an shows all their proposed costly and fruitless = killing therapies.

First time in history it's a risk to e.g. live in the USA, as there, your chances to survive from CoV-19 are much lower than in a development country...

One more hint: The Astra Zeneca vaccine is a two vector vaccine - also stimulating T-Cells. If you really want to have a shot it's the one you should try! Of course it's your choice to become a Pfizer Guinea pig....

• More news missed by national media.

Giants of Medicine Found the Wonder Drug to Prevent and Fight CCOVID-19

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

On December 4, 2020, three highly experienced physicians and researchers called for a press conference to share their significant findings. They revealed they had experienced positive results in the repurposing of an inexpensive miracle drug to prevent, fight, and according to them, save lives from COVID-19.

Ivermectin, an antiparasitic drug, has been in existence for the last forty years. This wonder drug had received the Nobel prize in medicine in 2015 for its impact on global health.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.