Covid-19 News

• jed-This notion that ordinary people are capable of "doing the research" is preposterous

Not only have you lost any credibility you prove you are a pompus stuffed shirt elitest!

Yes, I am an elitist. Unapologetically. I strongly believe that education and knowledge are important, and you should not try to judge technical subjects without them. Furthermore, I know that many people are not educated. The NSF found that 25% of Americans think the sun revolves around the earth. In Australia, 92% of people do not know the difference between viral and bacterial infections. People in Japan are supposedly better educated, but in my experience they are about as ignorant as anyone else.

https://www.npr.org/sections/t…und-the-earth-survey-says

https://theconversation.com/de…cterial-infections-138619

Someone who does not even know what a virus is, and who does not know what a double blind test is, or someone like Giuliani who does not know the difference between infectious and noninfectious disease cannot judge how to treat COVID-19.

Most people today know little more than illiterate peasants knew hundreds of years ago. There has actually been some backsliding, because people no longer farm, or build fires, ride horses, or work with their hands. Regarding practical matters, peasants knew better than many ordinary folks do today. In some cases, they knew more than distinguished physicists. For example, that when I point out that cold fusion produces 10,000 times more energy than an equivalent mass of chemical fuel with no chemical changes, many physicists do not understand the significance of that. They do not see it is proof of a nuclear reaction. Any peasant in the year 1600 would instantly see that is an anomaly. When ancient people in Israel heard a story about a similar event, the miracle of the Maccabees, they knew it could not be an ordinary fire, and it must be a miracle. Of course that did not actually happen, but if it had happened it would have been what they called a miracle and what I call an anomaly. That is, an inexplicable event.

• There is little or no profit in making most vaccines, such as the ones used to eliminate childhood diseases, or seasonal influenza shots. The COVID-19 one may be an exception, because it is a global emergency, but even if it is still needed years from now it will not be profitable. I hope it will not be needed.

Fm,

Does either vaccine for Covid eliminate the disease As you suggest above?

If you get vaccinated, can you still get Covid?

If you get Covid are you still contagious even tho you have been vaccinated?

• Not only have you lost any credibility you prove you are a pompus stuffed shirt elitest!

Fm1 Jed is a grumpy old man and what he says is just his opinion on the day he writes it.

We all know that he missed the famous Egypt Ivermectin story/Study and he most likely never read it albeit we linked it about 4 times. You have to argue with serious people that understand "the business".

The good news is that the Astra Zeneca vaccine has been approved and within a few days Europe/Switzerland will do the same. Switzerland has a large order.

Bad news: First death after a Pfitzer vaccination. A care home woman (age 91 Luzern Switzerland) with cancer died short time after the vaccination. So may be it's should no be recommended for people that are already on the "hit list".

According to WHO yes! You still must wear a mask and follow all safety procedures! May be in 1-2 years we know better!

• Does either vaccine for Covid eliminate the disease As you suggest above?

If the vaccines are used worldwide by enough people to achieve herd immunity, that might drive the virus into extinction in the human population. Not in the bat population, assuming that's where it originated. The 1918 influenza went extinct before 1920 from natural herd immunity, not a vaccine, but the mechanism is the same.

It is 20 times less likely. If enough people are vaccinated, that will produce herd immunity. It is not clear what percent of the population needs to be vaccinated. Recent estimates range from 70% to 85%.

If you get Covid are you still contagious even tho you have been vaccinated?

If you get it, of course you are contagious. We hope you will not get it. Also, we hope that the vaccine keeps you from harboring any viruses. Most experts say that is likely.

• If the vaccines are used worldwide by enough people to achieve herd immunity, that might drive the virus into extinction in the human population.

This would work e.g. for a Hepatitis virus, that has mountain to climb before it can work. But any respiratory virus spreads over cracks in the nasal mucosa, that is not shielded by antibodies.

So herd immunity will never be, but the damage will be strongly reduced and may be also the spreading will slow down. But the CoV-19 virus has been engineered to optimally fit the ACE-2 receptor and hence spreads 100..1000x faster than most other virus. Still a lot to learn.

I can only recommend that you buy your personal CoV-19 rescue kit at: Order CoV-19 rescue kit and add some V-D3 -high dose 5000IU's!

• TM 7.31

Ivermectin advised against by NIH in August.. based on expert opinion..

a lot has changed since then... a massive amt of clinical data has come out...

I guess the NIH 'experts' will sit on it into the NY.

Happy NY everybody...;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If the vaccines are used worldwide by enough people to achieve herd immunity, that might drive the virus into extinction in the human population. Not in the bat population, assuming that's where it originated. The 1918 influenza went extinct before 1920 from natural herd immunity, not a vaccine, but the mechanism is the same.

It is 20 times less likely. If enough people are vaccinated, that will produce herd immunity. It is not clear what percent of the population needs to be vaccinated. Recent estimates range from 70% to 85%.

If you get it, of course you are contagious. We hope you will not get it. Also, we hope that the vaccine keeps you from harboring any viruses. Most experts say that is likely.

So......

This vaccine is doing what exactly?

I can still get it, I can still give it, I still have to wear a mask, I still have to social distance?

What exactly does this vaccine do?

• "When you spend your whole life believing something to be true and proselytizing about the truth of that supposed fact, it's very hard to think otherwise, no matter what the research shows."

So true. But guess who said that? This is the same Gary Taubes we know way too well in LENR. He continues with:

"The literature of cognitive behavioral psychology is full of studies and texts discussing this phenomenon. Cognitive dissonance … is what happens when a brain is confronted with evidence that something that brain has believed indisputably is wrong."

That is also true. Would it be to assess the evidence of LENR, of the effect of ivermectin on COVID-19, of a keto diet, etc... I still believe that the 2020s (starting technically on Jan 1st 2021, let the horribilis year 2020 stay in the 2010s...) can be very fruitful in terms of technological advances and of the development of the human society. There's a high chance that this decade will be the one of the difference. Those who will do things differently, e.g. wear differently, sing differently, think differently, will have a higher chance to succeed. Individualism with more self-reliance and more independence will intensify, with institutions and governments playing more a second role. In healthcare, patient empowerment with more prevention, more easy diagnostics, more monitoring, and less treatment, will become the new norm. In my opinion the post COVID-19 pandemic will facilitate this transition.

Happy 2021 and 2020s to you all.

• Official Post

JulianBianchi

His ban was very short, I am well aware that Fm1 has contributed some interesting material, which is always pleasing to read. The problem is that both this thread, and the Rossi blog thread will degenerate into dogfights unless moderators intervene now and then.

It is hard to make correct decisions, or perhaps I should say decisions that please everyone, every time that happens, but IMHO in a science-based forum civil discourse is vital, and ad hom insults are very far from civil.

Nobody wants to administer the lash, which is why people prepared to moderate are hard to find, but if nobody did it ever, this forum would have sunk beneath the waves of bad behaviour years ago.

• Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425

"Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health.1 Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.