Covid-19 News

• Taffoli,

Link does not work?

• Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain

This is the price of peace! The bacon maggots (FM/R) deeply eat into the social structures. So called experts (Always member of "FM/R/J") e.g. for viral medicine representing the state mostly are completely under educated clerks, that narrowly made it thorough a medical education. Even worse their minimal knowledge dates back where they entered serving the "mafia". So maggots like bacon, also yours!

My biggest concern is that all over the world the "mafia" owned papers now provide a platform for basic fascists dreams, like separating people in races = "people with a changed genetic response thanks to a vaccination". These platforms only target the financial gain of the top "mafia" as most others will loose money when they have to follow this rule.

So we now are at a historic point, where the western societies must notice that they are represented by corrupt triad members only, that no longer have any respect for simple citizens. Their round table game, called big money roulette, is fueled by daily now 4000 dead Americans, that for 98% could be prevented with proper medication. (Cost 2$ Covid kit)

According deep sources US FDA is 80% paid by big pharma - the same way as Boeing got the speed up permit for the MAX . 'For money the people at FDA speed up anything that looks like a drug..', the same as what happened with the Boeing MAX, that did look like a plane..(didn't it??)

Do you have questions? Why is the Gilead Crap Remdesivir still on the US FDA emergency CoV-19 medication list?? Delisted by WHO 2 months ago, as it obviously causes more harm than benefits? - Oh sorry, large benefits for the "J mafia"!

• So......

This vaccine is doing what exactly?

I can still get it, I can still give it, I still have to wear a mask, I still have to social distance?

The vaccine reduces the likelihood of infection by a factor of 20. It reduces risk, but you might still be infected if you go into a room with people not wearing masks. So, you need both until the pandemic subsides.

Your question is a little like asking: "I am wearing a seat belt, so why should I drive at the speed limit? Why should I stop at red lights?" You need to wear a seat belt AND drive safely.

What exactly does this vaccine do?

It greatly reduces risk, as I said. It does not eliminate it.

• We all know that he missed the famous Egypt Ivermectin story/Study and he most likely never read it albeit we linked it about 4 times.

I have not said anything about ivermectin, other than noting that the U.S. study is incomplete. No conclusions have been reached.

I also note that information about this drug is not suppressed. It is not being ignored. I have not seen any opposition to it in the mass media.

As far as my opinion of this drug goes, I don't have one. Unlike you, I am not the World's Leading Expert in Everything, so I do not try to judge technical issues beyond my knowledge.

• So.... if you get the virus after being vaccinated, your odds of dying are 0?

Obviously not. The odds are greatly reduced, but not to zero. Furthermore, if you get sick, you might be miserable for weeks. You might end up with lifelong problems such as brain damage or an amputated leg. It is likely you will have a milder case, but not a sure thing.

So . . . wear a mask even after you are vaccinated! Until the infection rate where you live drops close to zero, or right to zero.

• The vaccine reduces the likelihood of infection by a factor of 20. It reduces risk, but you might still be infected if you go into a room with people not wearing masks. So, you need both until the pandemic subsides.

Your question is a little like asking: "I am wearing a seat belt, so why should I drive at the speed limit? Why should I stop at red lights?" You need to wear a seat belt AND drive safely.

It greatly reduces risk, as I said. It does not eliminate it.

Which begs the obvious question?

By how much is risk “greatly reduced”?

• "Santa death" in Belgium : https://www.welt.de/vermischte…usbesuch-an-Covid-19.html

After a Santa Clause visit (5. December) in a Belgium care home now more than 120 CoV-19 infection are counted with so far 26 deaths. This is the classic cluster from a super spreader with no symptoms.

This is about how doing something good ends as bad as it can be. Thus watch your body, check for early symptoms and avoid meeting more than 3 foreign persons. And keep in mind that, today, doing something good can turn out to be wrong ...

• Which begs the obvious question?

By how much is risk “greatly reduced”?

The vaccine reduces risk by a factor of 20. It is ~95% effective, about a week after the booster shot.

Masks reduce risk by a large factor, but it depends on how carefully you use them, and what type of mask you use. See Fig. 3:

https://advances.sciencemag.or…eabd3083/tab-figures-data

I do not have the stats for social distancing. A lot depends on whether it is inside or outside, how long you stay in the building, what sort of ventilation they have, and other complicated factors.

• I also note that information about this drug is not suppressed. It is not being ignored. I have not seen any opposition to it in the mass media.

I would not say active opposition, but believe me journalists are well aware of the red line, which should not be crossed! I would say passive opposition.

I have sent the info on FLCCC.NET to at least four newspapers (generally supporting oposition) and also the Austrian ministry of health. NO FEEDBACK AT ALL! Online a general thank you mail from the ministry health. Even a journalist friend of mine, no further feedback or questions.

They are all afraid of asking uncomfortable questions, it seems. I just hope, the vaccine really works as expected.

• I just hope, the vaccine really works as expected.

This is just what the "FM/R/J" mafia want's to project in the public's mind!

To get you and all other healthy people on boat, for which CoV-19 is just a tiny cold, they roast & toast 100'000ds of old people and spread the meme that without a vaccine live will stop.

I hope that the waste majority understands this Frankenstein game and refuses a vaccination. The treatment of CoV-19 cost 2$ the cheapest vaccine about 16$ 2 dose or 160$ for fantasy Pfitzer or literally any prize the mafia internally charges - you never will hear.

The vaccine is here just for the old & vulnerable. Applying an RNA vaccine to a healthy population currently is a declaration of war against humanity. If we once allow this it will be repeated until most will be sick for other reasons.

So it's up to you to follow Dr. Frankenstein instead of going to the church the true location of believe...

Science/medicine is not about believe. Its only facts that count. Obviously we currently have none. So you can as good believe that cooking a stone will give you a happy meal!

No facts means: We know nothing about what happens after a vaccination, except that you will produce antibodies that 99.5% of the population will not need at all. Except you belong to the unlucky 5-10% that show no reaction... or may be an even worse reaction...But we also don't know it yet!

• "Santa death" in Belgium : https://www.welt.de/vermischte…usbesuch-an-Covid-19.html

After a Santa Clause visit (5. December) in a Belgium care home now more than 120 CoV-19 infection are counted with so far 26 deaths. This is the classic cluster from a super spreader with no symptoms.

This is about how doing something good ends as bad as it can be. Thus watch your body, check for early symptoms and avoid meeting more than 3 foreign persons. And keep in mind that, today, doing something good can turn out to be wrong ...

I might have asked this but generally asymptomatic spread is not significant to non-existent (study of 10mil) but there are super spreaders. What mechanism do you think this occurs by?

• I would not say active opposition, but believe me journalists are well aware of the red line, which should not be crossed! I would say passive opposition.

That is not a bit true. Not even slightly true. I just did a Google News search for "ivermectin covid treatment" (keywords suggested by Mr. Google). There are 38,500 results. There are positive reports, negative reports, and purely informational reports such as "the study is not complete yet." Every aspect of the story has been covered, from every point of view, in large and small mass media outlets. The Senate hearing was covered in detail. The lunatic antivaxxer views have been widely reported, and so is a report that "Antivaxxer Issues Death Threat Over Covid-19 Fact-Check."

Again, I have no idea whether ivermectin works or not. A quick glance at these reports makes me think it has failed some conventional large scale double blind tests, but I am not interested enough to learn the details. The point is, there is NO active opposition in the mass media as a whole, and NO SUPPRESSION of any aspect of this drug. Or if there is, I find no sign of it in Google.

Perhaps some individual newspapers or websites are suppressing it, but that makes no difference with the internet. Anyone on earth can read thousands of documents about this, representing all points of view, include the lunatic opposition to science & rationality by the antivaxxer death-cults. (Perhaps that garbage has been banned on Facebook? I wouldn't know. I have never looked at Facebook, except to edit my wife's page.)

• The vaccine reduces risk by a factor of 20. It is ~95% effective, about a week after the booster shot.

That's great. It is enough to bring the pandemic to an end. It can ensure the safety of society as a whole. However, an individual person who is vaccinated might still be in grave danger. Suppose your are vaccinated, but your spouse is not. She becomes infected but does not realize it. You continue eating and sleeping together. You might well be infected even though you were vaccinated. You will probably have a mild case but it might be severe, especially if you are old.

A medical treatment or public health measure that works well and benefits society as a whole will often fail for a given individual. My late mother, who was a social science researcher, often pointed this out. For example, she said that the so-called rhythm method of birth control will often fail for an individual couple, but if many people in a country practice it, it is certain to reduce the birth rate. Or, for example, fluoridation will not keep you from getting cavities, but for society as a whole it will greatly reduce cavities.

• That's great. It is enough to bring the pandemic to an end.

The WHO says: If your are vaccinated you are obliged to wear a mask as you potentially can spread as all other can do too.

So what you say is outranging nonsense or just wishful thinking. The vaccine just reduces the death toll what Ivermectin will do for less $$$$$ too. No stop of the pandemic. What if vaccinated people can become super spreaders??

And there are no failed Ivermectin studies. Only FDA employees that wait for a bribe to review the data, something they are used to do since ever. For the prize of a torturing dose of Gilead crap Remdesivir (>3000$ + uncounted application costs of about 50'000$ at the end) you can save more than 1000(0) lives... Got it??

• I might have asked this but generally asymptomatic spread is not significant

This is completely wrong. Cov-19 death is to large part spread by super spreaders. Super spreaders deliver a high initial dose, what is utmost deadly for old people.

Why medicine does not focus investigations on this effect is a secrete and only shows that so called experts are self elected...

• The WHO says: If your are vaccinated you are obliged to wear a mask as you potentially can spread as all other can do too.

So what you say is outranging nonsense or just wishful thinking.

That has no bearing on what I wrote: "That's great. It is enough to bring the pandemic to an end." The vaccine can bring about herd immunity, which will eventually stop the pandemic. Furthermore, most experts say that vaccinated people probably will not have the virus, or spread it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.