Covid-19 News

• Furthermore, most experts say that vaccinated people probably will not have the virus, or spread it.

This is a blatant XXXXX as the vaccine at best works for 95% and may be in three months 80% so you have to learn how to interpret what "experts" say.

I only rely on data as there are no experts so far!

May be you like to believe such lies as it calms you down. So its OK to do so!

• Good reason to get vaccinated.

Many from Group Think Red are going to say “if I still have to take all the precautions I’m taking now AND I can still get the virus AND I could still infect others, what’s the point”?

• Many from Group Think Red are going to say “if I still have to take all the precautions I’m taking now AND I can still get the virus AND I could still infect others, what’s the point”?

I think US people still live in middle ages where people usually only had only one opinion. The same happened with the so called experts that joined the middle age group by having just one opinion...

The "truth" is far away. 50 years of experiments did show that you cannot vaccinate people against a respiratory virus. You can only avoid follow up damage.

Now what is the pandemic? The respiratory illness or the damage? Obviously the damage does not spread only the respiratory illness. Thus vaccination will not stop the pandemic as it in general is not possible to stop a respiratory illness (at least up to now). So we have to learn to live with our new corona family member...

Does vaccination make sense? Obviously! There are many people that are not able to understand their body and miss the CoV-19 infection. E.g. smokers suppress any pain signals from the lung because of daily anti pain training (smoking). Smokers always have a reduction in the taste sensitivity and will also miss this early symptom. Other people live with pains since ever and can not distinguish new ones from old ones. So this ends up with anything between 15..30% of people that should get vaccinated for various reasons.

For healthy people it could be counter productive to vaccinate. The risk from CoV-19 is as low as with an other respiratory illness if you know how to early treat in case you get a high initial load.

Only desperate people take a vaccine that is completely untested up to now. So far the only thing we know is that it will protect you from CoV-19 damage for some time frame. We know absolutely nothing about any medical interaction or any interaction with other vaccines or illnesses people have/had.

You can buy Sutherlandia with no receipt. I if you add industrial pressed orange juice (Hesperidin) high dose V-D3 (5000IU's for some days) + zinc + a natural antibiotics you have to fear nothing. Watch your reactions and have some Ivermectin ready in case you get more severe symptoms.

Of course, if you find a doctor that knows the Ivermectin protocol, then go and take it!

• PFIZER and BioNTech and also the start-Up Mode-RNA (renamed "Moderna") are pushing for approval of their experimental vaccines based on messenger RNA included in liposomes. By entering human cells, these strands of viral genetic material will induce the production of viral proteins which will be immediately recognized as foreign by the human immune system. Problem: as soon as the "transfected" human cells will start producing the proteins of the virus, these cells will become the target of our immune system, and particularly of the NK killer cells and T lymphocytes. Clearly, this risks causing a Potentially dramatic "autoimmune disease". (Guillain-Barré type encephalitis, for example). These vaccines have never been tested on humans and it is irresponsible to try them on a large scale on the population. I formally advise against injecting PFIZER and MODERNA messenger RNA vaccines.

Of course, I'm not an anti-vaccine. Vaccines are one of the greatest invention of humanity, with antibiotics. But I will refuse these mRNA vaccine for myself.

It is wiser to wait for the good old style vaccines. After all, covid is not smallpox, it's not anthrax, it's not pulmonary yersiniosis, it's not Ebola. It's a bad flu.

I don't want to see the masks invasion in the street replaced by a wheelchairs invasion.

• Official Post

The UK's much trumpeted vaccine roll-out is perhaps more talk than reality. As you (may) know I find myself living in one of the most Covid-affected areas in the UK, and we were promised early attention.

Due to a couple of his elderly friends contracting Covid, my 84 year old uncle who lives a few miles away contacted his doctor to ask when he would be able to get a vaccine - as he is in a priority cohort.

The doctor said 'I can't tell you anything, we have not received any vaccine doses, and have no idea when they will arrive or how many there will be. Until they appear we are obviously unable to offer any appointments.'

• Don’t quite know if it’s that bad, but it might be.

Of course the conspiracy theorists think they’re the “Normal” people and everyone else are programmed to believe what they are told

Pointless

the two type of people are those waiting to live and those waiting to die

spin that as you like.

• Without early treatment ?

NIH study uncovers blood vessel damage and inflammation in COVID-19 patients’ brains but no infection

https://www.nih.gov/news-event…ients-brains-no-infection

In an in-depth study of how COVID-19 affects a patient’s brain, National Institutes of Health researchers consistently spotted hallmarks of damage caused by thinning and leaky brain blood vessels in tissue samples from patients who died shortly after contracting the disease. In addition, they saw no signs of SARS-CoV-2 in the tissue samples, suggesting the damage was not caused by a direct viral attack on the brain. The results were published as a correspondence in the New England Journal of Medicine.

• The Mutated Virus Is a Ticking Time Bomb

There is much we don’t know about the new COVID-19 variant—but everything we know so far suggests a huge danger.

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

However, as data on the new variant roll in, there is cause for real concern. Trevor Bedford, a scientist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and a board member for the Covid Tracking Project at The Atlantic, points out that infections from the new variant are increasing very rapidly among the population in the U.K. Bedford also notes that this new variant seems to have a higher secondary-attack rate—meaning the number of people subsequently infected by a known case—compared with “regular” COVID-19. Finally, the new variant seems to result in higher viral loads (though this is harder to be sure about as viral loads can be affected by sampling bias and timing). As Kucharski told me, all of this does not rule out other explanations. This increased transmission could be due to chance or founder effects—meaning one variant just happened to get somewhere before the other variants and then got “lucky”; it was early, rather than more transmissible. It could be due to changed behavior among people—quarantine fatigue, less masking—leading to more rapid spread. However, given the current evidence, along with the specifics of the mutation, it’s getting harder to assume that those other explanations are more likely than the simple proposition that this is truly a more transmissible variant.

• Don’t quite know if it’s that bad, but it might be.

Of course the conspiracy theorists think they’re the “Normal” people and everyone else are programmed to believe what they are toldIs

programmed is a synonim of brainwashed. Many people are brainwashed by mainstream media and globalist COVID-1984 mafia agents, no doubts!

https://www.learning-mind.com/brainwashing-signs/

There are things you can do to stop yourself from being brainwashed:

Don’t believe all that you read

Don’t believe the hype

Don’t buy into fear or scare tactics

Watch for someone’s agenda

Look out for subliminal messages

Follow your own path

Do your own research

Listen to your own intuition

Don’t follow the crowd

Don’t be afraid to be different.

• 240 Israelis found with COVID after vaccination, underscoring need for vigilance

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Among the nearly one million Israelis vaccinated against coronavirus so far, some 240 Israelis have been diagnosed with the virus days after getting the shot, Channel 13 News reported Thursday.

The figure underscores the need for individuals to continue to protect themselves for weeks after being inoculated, as the body takes time to develop effective antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19.

• Vitamin D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there is a CDC database for Adverse vaccination effect tracking. See under WONDER.CDC.GOV

Refer to Adverse vaccination effects reporting system.

I wasn't able to find any Covid 19 related enteries. Error in searching or quite unique?

Maybe some of you can check as well and post your findings?

Anyone here tried to figure out, if adverse effects data related to covid vaccine can be found in above database?

• The Mutated Virus Is a Ticking Time Bomb

I re-post it: The "fast UK" virus is not new, here since November. Germans made a study among 1800 "patients" with the only result of a bit less hospitalizations. See my old post about the same issue...

It seems that people do like bad news. Bad news are known to trigger attention 10..100x more than comparable good news. Like 10 x slower virus found...

Will you read an article heading "9 year old Child did die of CoV-19" or more likely "99 year old mom died.. ?" Do you know how many children die a day? How many articles you would have to read for a complete picture if every child would get the same attention?

Spreading fear seems to be the current target of the main press/TV networks...

You should ask why they do so?

Why do they send no news about Ivermectin and other working treatments.

The answer is simple. The top bodies want to generate, ASAP maximum money with a maximum risk vaccination. Thus wait for the Astra Zeneca vaccine. Not guaranteed no risk but comparable with other vaccines what the Pfitzer/moderna versions are not.

• Exactly, if this is a time bomb, why isn't the media screaming for early treatments not only that why are hospitals balking at using approved treatments such as the anti body treatment Trump received?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.