Covid-19 News

• Covid-19: 'Major incident' declared by London Mayor Sadiq Khan

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The spread of Covid in London is "out of control" according to Sadiq Khan, who has declared a "major incident".

The coronavirus infection rate in London has exceeded 1,000 per 100,000 people, based on the latest figures from Public Health England.

However, the Office for National Statistics recently estimated as many as 1 in 30 Londoners has coronavirus.

Mr Khan told BBC political reporter Karl Mercer that the figure is as high as 1 in 20 in some parts of London.

• New ivermectin study, lagos Nigeria

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

US sees five deadliest days since Covid-19 pandemic's start in last two weeks

This morning headline, it should now be apparent to the NIH and the FDA that without early outpatient treatment we in the US are going to see the number of deaths begin to and rival the number of deaths in the 1918 second wave. 4000 yesterday and those numbers will go up. Treat the infected before it's to late!

You would think under these dire circumstances, the US FDA's "Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program" would have authorized Ivermectin, and HCQ by now. Until they do, we won't see any widespread use unfortunately.

Yes, that does not prevent a doctor from prescribing off-label, but by doing so they put themselves at legal/professional risk, and few doctors will do that. To minimize the risk, they would need the full backing of the hospital they affiliate with, or are employed by, Department Head, and the Medical Committee, which is not likely to happen.

Single physician practices not affiliated with any hospital (rare), are more flexible. I would think that as long as they educate their patients on off label treatments, show them the FDA's warnings against, then get their express permission...they will be fairly well protected from lawsuits.

In fact, I know of one locally doing just that, and has been prescribing HCQ. Not sure how he is getting prescriptions filled, as local Pharmacists still have orders not to fill those intended for COVID.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, that does not prevent a doctor from prescribing off-label, but by doing so they put themselves at legal/professional risk, and few doctors will do that.

I believe there is less risk than there would normally be, because early in the pandemic, emergency regulations were put in place saying that doctors and hospitals cannot be sued for malpractice when treating COVID-19.

If the consensus of experts is correct, and HCQ does not work, there is not much point to using it, is there? Are you quite sure you know better than the experts? The history of cold fusion show how dangerous that assumption can be.

The consensus about ivermectin is less settled, I believe.

It seems to me the correct response to this surge in cases is to speed up the pace of inoculations. The Army Medical Corps and others should be deployed to give mass inoculations, as quickly as possible. In Georgia, DeKalb county will offer vaccines to anyone over 65 next week at a drive in location. They have only 8,200 doses, which is a drop in the bucket. This is totally inadequate.

https://www.ajc.com/news/dekal…S4RDSNIBBXPMRLCREKDQHUJE/

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be

I would point out that this dose of ivermectin is for a 1250 lb. horse. Enough for 8-10 adults.

• The vaccination program in Georgia is in chaos, with doses being thrown away because they are not authorized to be given, or because there is no one to give them, or because patients are refusing them. They state had months to plan the vaccination program, but it failed to make plans. Another example of incompetent leadership that will kill people. The entire response to COVID-19 has been a tragic fiasco, resulting in thousands of extra deaths and ruined lives.

https://www.ajc.com/news/coron…IE3ZXQIZG53ADBJKN2GZEVU4/

• not sure about the editor of this document, but he cites publicly available data from both companies based on their completed studies.

Certinaly not independent editors: They state: The Advisory Council on Immunization Practices (ACIP) also recommends anyone with a previous history of asymptomatic or symptomatic COVID-19 infection receive the vaccination.

No doctor here will follow this nonsensical and dangerous advice for multiple reasons! Especially for people with symptomatic CoV-19 infection.

Has this clearly been confirmed by authorities and the manufacturer?

This is a strange question as Pfitzer already did lie about the adverse effects in general and did not confirm the efficiency by a large PCR sample. We know that at least 75% of Vovid cases are undetected (see old study from Munich). So for sure the vaccine is only 80% effective! But there are places with 10x undetected CoV-19 cases. So we simply will know it in a year or two...Same for deaths after vaccination. You can always construct an other logic but for all cases among care personal, other causes are very unlikely...The Pfizer vaccine contains PEG what I would never take. See linked paper above.

If the consensus of experts is correct, and HCQ does not work, there is not much point to using it, is there?

You almost every time repeat just nonsense. There are no experts only paid mafia members. Clever people read studies and know whether these have been properly done. All these proper ones show that the HCQ +combo works fine for most people in days 1-3 after first symptoms.

I just remind you that the once famous medical journal Lancet today has no more reputation that US-Today...

I expect we will see the same thing here in the UK Jed, give it a couple of weeks and the extravagant promises will collapse.

Somebody has to jail the mafia. Unluckily the top one is the leader of the country.

Ivermectin will/can stop CoV-19 epidemic within 6 weeks. May be it will take much longer to eliminate the FM/R/J mafia that wants to make profits from vaccines.

• My 93 year old father in law received the Moderna vaccine yesterday in his seniors home. He's been there about three months now. He had a Covid test to get admitted into the home, another Covid test to get out of quarantine from his room after 14 days, and another four tests since then, because there has been a Covid 'outbreak' on the floor where he is. I put outbreak in quotation marks because, although about 6 people have tested positive, testing positive does not a 'case' make. It doesn't even make for an 'infection'. Those words used to mean something, now they can mean almost anything. A bit of virus lying on nasal mucosa is all that is required for a positive test, ignoring all the false positives from contamination. Before Covid-19 it used to be that only a person who presented with symptoms was tested with PCR, to confirm a diagnoses.

His latest test, however, was done because he had some sniffling going on. Still negative.

They were keeping a close eye on him because, being the lady's man that he is, he was visiting some rooms he shouldn't have been visiting, and let's just say it involved more than idle conversation. And if course it so happened that one of the ladies was in quarantine in her room because she had tested positive! Still, his test came back negative. I joke with my wife that her dad encountered the Coronavirus, and the virus was sent to hospital in serious condition.

Wouldn't it be ironic if he tests positive weeks after his vaccination.

• The NY Times reports that Biden will release most of the stock of vaccine now being held back for the booster shots. The report is a little unclear, but the way I read this is, they are not planning to delay the booster shots. Instead, they hope to manufacture and distribute enough that in 3 weeks, there will be enough for the booster. This is what I called the "logistics" solution to the problem. I hope it works. As I said before, the worst outcome would be that in 3 weeks, they have to slow down the first-round vaccinations. For a while, until production ramps up.

This is a "just in time inventory" approach. It has some risks, needless to say.

Biden plans to release nearly all available doses in an attempt to speed vaccinations.

President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. plans to release nearly all available coronavirus vaccine doses “to ensure the Americans who need it most get it as soon as possible,” the Biden transition team said Friday, a move that represents a sharp break from the Trump administration’s practice of holding back some of the vaccine. . . .

Releasing the vast majority of the vaccine doses raises the risk that second doses would not be administered on time. Officials from the Food and Drug Administration — experts whose advice Mr. Biden has pledged to follow — have spoken out strongly against changing the dosing schedule, calling such a move “premature and not rooted solidly in the available evidence.” But a transition official, speaking anonymously to provide insight into the president-elect’s thinking, said he would use the Defense Production Act, if needed, to ensure that enough doses are available.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/world/biden-vaccine.html

• You almost every time repeat just nonsense. There are no experts only paid mafia members.

Do you know of any evidence that people are being paid? Can you tell us the names of the people, and how much they were paid? Can you cite some credible source of this information?

I suspect you made this up. I think you are publishing blatant lies here. I think this is unacceptable, and I think you should be temporarily banned if you will not stop. The last several days have shown us the danger of allowing people to publish vicious, dangerous, lunatic lies on the internet. This is not a freedom of speech issue. You have no inherent right to publish such lies here. You are free to publish them on your own website, or at some conspiracy theory site that welcomes them.

Somebody has to jail the mafia.

You are saying that scientists who disagree with your don't really believe what they say. They are engaged in some sort of conspiracy. They actually know that you are right, but they are scheming to suppress the truth. This is what many opponents of cold fusion say. It is a very dangerous idea. If those scientists are sincere, you would send them to jail for offering an honest opinion about a difficult technical question. It is hard to imagine a worse violation of academic freedom.

I know that you consider yourself a superlative genius and the World's Leading Expert In Everything. You think that anyone who disagrees with you must be a criminal. I suppose you are sincere about that. But I think such extreme views -- such blatant lunacy -- should not be allowed here. It is disruptive. It adds nothing to the conversation. It has no place in any academic or scientific discussion.

• resident-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. plans to release nearly all available coronavirus vaccine doses “to ensure the Americans who need it most get it as soon as possible,”

Did you really expect that something changes with Biden? The cash drain strategy will always be given by the Mafia.

But the South-Africa CoV-19 version needs a new vaccine formula and so may be they can work around this problem. As people soon will understand (by getting infections) that the world wide fake propaganda by Pfitzer - with a fake study Neutralization of N501Y mutant SARS-CoV-2 by BNT162b2 vaccine-elicited sera.pdf just is marketing and of course a criminal act.

Anyway, why do you believe in Pfitzer as a honest company? They say the vaccine gives 95% protection and do not count 75% of the cases that have no symptoms? So in "reality" the vaccine gives just guaranteed 80% protection! - without knowing how long etc...Unluckily not for Asian genotype where it is claimed (the usual way) 75% instead of 95%...

• On the other side (even if every single death is simply one to much, but the big picture counts in this pandemic): There is probably no other vaccine out there for similar dangerous illnesses that might have caused a death toll of 5 in More than 2...3 millions of vaccinated people...

I don't see what you are getting at. 17.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Even if 5 people have died from these vaccines, that's 0.3 per million. That is at or below the normal rate of death from vaccinations (<1 per million), so there would be no reason to stop administering them.

https://ourworldindata.org/gra…lative-covid-vaccinations

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4599698/

You quoted a statement from somewhere: "So far we have 5 undoubtful directly related deaths after Pfizer/Moderna vaccination." That is bullshit. In fact, there have only been 21 serious reactions, and everyone recovered. But even if it were true, it is an acceptable level of risk, considering the risk of the disease. It would be a choice of losing 0.3 per million lives, or or more than 1000 per million.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health…rall-remain-rare-n1253007

• Here some serious discussion about antibodies and mutations. Unluckily only from 11 individuals and thus not very relevant but showing teh problem of such investigations!

Comprehensive mapping of mutations to the SARS-CoV-2 receptor-bindingdomain that affect recognition by polyclonal human serum antibodies: https://www.biorxiv.org/conten…0.12.31.425021v1.full.pdf

In fact, there have only been 21 serious reactions, and everyone recovered

Jed you are sleeping to long, after day 4 - start of vaccination - in UK we had more than 3400 serious reactions and more than 4000 for USA....You should delete all the nonsense you post! .

• I don't see what you are getting at. 17.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered. Even if 5 people have died from these vaccines, that's 0.3 per million. That is at or below the normal rate of death from vaccinations (<1 per million), so there would be no reason to stop administering them.

Sorry for confusion - we are here on the same page. I forgot the word "only" in my sentence "... toll of 5 only in More ..."

• Can you give us the full data for 3 months 6 months of both vaccines?

Further: The Pfizer/Moderna vaccine is delivered/injected with a highly allergic conservation aid (PEG) Analysis of Pre-existing IgG and IgM Antibodies against Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) in the General Population.pdf. So far we have 5 undoubtful directly related deaths after Pfizer/Moderna vaccination. Three of them younger doctors with no preconditions.

The Florida doctor who died of a condition that started 3 days after the vaccination had a rare platelet condition. I wonder whether this might be a PEG reaction. Googling PEG and Platelet gives lots of hits (albeit to PEG+XYZ ... Does Pfizer use pure PEG?)

First few google hits :
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3167230/ (Rabbit study)
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8945010/
    The degree of platelet adhesion clearly demonstrates that all PEG graft surfaces prevented platelet adhesion.

• : There is probably no other vaccine out there for similar dangerous illnesses

but there is ivermectin.. and has been for some time...

External Content www.youtube.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.