Covid-19 News

• Dr Mobeen Syed chat.

Talks about Ivermectum and why

the Medical Profession got bogged

down with CV 19 treatments.

From 9 to 26 minute marks.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What would you want the FDA to do? Keep quiet and publish no negative opinion, even when their data shows the drug does not work?

I'd like the FDA or any government org.. to publish the full postiive data for the experimental Covid vaccines.. if available

for example the effectiveness of the vaccine in the octogenarian age group

When Jed says 'even when their data says the drug doesn't work

he is fudging ... which drug Jed??? ivermectin?? be specific please.. Remdesivir?

• Again let me point out that the FDA cannot stop any doctor from the off-label use of drug. Any drug already approved for some other use can be used to treat COVID-19, whether it has been shown to be effective or not. So "allow" is the wrong word here. The FDA can only discourage the use of a drug that its experts judge does not work. What would you want the FDA to do? Keep quiet and publish no negative opinion, even when their data shows the drug does not work?

A group of doctors from the FLCCC begged congress for the right to use what they call the I Mask+ Protocol, been in all the papers and posted here multiple times, so why if what you say is true are these doctors asking for permission? I think we live in different worlds

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://b3d2650e-e929-4448-a52…1448ba6cf1f4c59f0d73d.pdf

• Robert,

Do you consider these new Covid-19 drugs “vaccines”?

They don’t immunize anyone, and once “immunized”, you can still get and transmit this virus.

I don’t know, appears to be more like a band-aid than a vaccine, no?

Seems to me this is more like Theraflu in that it can severely lessen the effects of the virus and greatly reduce the probability of ending up in the hospital and dying.

Both good reasons to be sure, but a vaccine?

• Thanks Rends

Here is a transcript for those who prefer text rahter than audio

Perhaps Ivermectin will be OK for those in the poor countries

orr those in the the rich countries who selfinfect with scabies..

and the vaciine will be a pricey wing and a prayer for the rich countries

this is a letter for Mr Johnson

‘Dear prime minister my name is dr tess laurie and i'm the director of the

evidence-based medicine consultancy in Bath {U.K}

my business conducts industryindependent medical evidence synthesis

to support international clinical practice guidelines

my biggest clients are the NHS and the WHO

i have recently authored a report called

ivermectin for preventing and treating covid19

a rapid review to validate the frontline Covid 19 critical care alliance's conclusions

in connection with its findings i sent an urgent correspondence to mr hancock

and other members of parliament on

monday the 3rd of january

unfortunately i have not yet had a reply

and due to the urgent implications of the report i'm trying to reach you via this video

the good news is that we now have solidevidence of an effective treatment for Covid 19

it is called ivemecttin

ivermectin is a very safe and effective anti-parasitic medication

widely used in low and middle income countries to treat worms lice and scabies in both adults and children

it has been around for decades and not only is it on the WHO’'s list of essential medicines

it is a Nobel prize-winning medicine due to its increasing usefulness across a

range of different illnesses between christmas and new year

I independently reviewed 27 studies presented by the frontline covid 19 critical care alliance

as evidence of admittance effectiveness

the resulting evidence is consistent and unequivoca

ivermectin works well both in preventing covid infections

and in preventing deaths at this at the same doses

used to treat lice and other parasiticinfections

i am very pleased to inform you that

this evidence solidly substantiates the

flcc's recommendation

that ivamectin should be adopted globally and systematically

for the prevention and treatment of covid 19.

because i know there is a lot of fake news going about i would like to assure you

that you can trust the integrity of myreport

because i am an experienced independent

medical research consultant

whose work is routinely used to underpin international clinical practice guidelines

in addition i have no conflict of interest and have received no funding for this report

but most of all you can trust me because i am also a medical doctor

first and foremost with a moral duty to help people

to do no harm and to save lives

please may we start saving lives now

I thank you very much for your help

Mr hancock's office should have my details

these new Covid-19 drugs

which new drugs..I guess you mean the vaccines..

Ivermectin is an old drug..

the socalled vaccines .. we don't have all the data that Pfizer has

Pfizer is unlikely to be transparent... they of course have a conflict of interest with full transparency..

do I trust Pfizer ... no... only the raw data .. but that won't be forthcoming.

• 'Young women, migrants and Indigenous Australians will be given the hard sell on the coronavirus vaccine when the government rolls out its $24 million advertising campaign within weeks."

https://www.smh.com.au/politic…ears-20210109-p56svi.html

rather than a 'campaign'

I would just like to see the full vaccine data..effectiveness versus damage ..age group by age group.. I

don't think it would cost $24 million

also the projected lives saved

also the full data for ivermectin that Dr Tess Laurie reviewed

• Do you consider these new Covid-19 drugs “vaccines”?

They don’t immunize anyone, and once “immunized”, you can still get and transmit this virus.

They do immunize the patient. All vaccines do; otherwise they would not work. You can still be infected, but that is 20 times less likely. If you get it, you might transmit the virus, but if you are not infected, you will not transmit the virus.

If most people get it, the total number of infections will fall so much that the virus will probably die out.

• I'd like the FDA or any government org.. to publish the full postiive data for the experimental Covid vaccines.. if available

They publish everything, eventually. It may take some time to come through review.

When Jed says 'even when their data says the drug doesn't work

he is fudging ... which drug Jed??? ivermectin?? be specific please.. Remdesivir?

Any time they find a drug does not work, they publish that fact. They say "we recommend this drug not be used." When drugs are approved for other uses, the FDA always says that off-label use is legal but they don't recommend it. The fact that off-label use is legal is known to everyone. Here is what they say:

If you and your healthcare provider decide to use an approved drug for an unapproved use to treat your disease or medical condition, remember that FDA has not determined that the drug is safe and effective for the unapproved use.

That may not be how things work in other countries. I wouldn't know.

As I said, would you prefer they say nothing when they believe a drug does not work? Even if you disagree, and you think you know more than the FDA experts, I think that gagging them because you disagree with them would be unreasonable.

Here is the FDA letter revoking the use of HCQ, the HCQ FAQ, and the policy regarding off-label use of any drug. Nowhere does it say the use is banned.

https://www.fda.gov/media/138945/download

https://www.fda.gov/media/138946/download

https://www.fda.gov/patients/l…-use-approved-drugs-label

• They do immunize the patient. All vaccines do; otherwise they would not work. You can still be infected, but that is 20 times less likely. If you get it, you might transmit the virus, but if you are not infected, you will not transmit the virus.

If most people get it, the total number of infections will fall so much that the virus will probably die out.

I dunno Jed,

If I’m immunized, I kind think I can’t get the virus again because I’m “immunized”, and if I get the virus again, I wasn’t immunized was I?

• Official Post

In fact, I know of one locally doing just that, and has been prescribing HCQ. Not sure how he is getting prescriptions filled, as local Pharmacists still have orders not to fill those intended for COVID.

Surprisingly, or maybe not so :) , today I ran across that local Physician prescribing HCQ for COVID. Asked him how he got his prescriptions filled, and he said he does not list a diagnosis. Said: "I am not stupid".

• 50% of those aged 18 – 55 in Pfizer’s trial had adverse events

No efficacy data on the octogenarians... the most at risk group..except for the 90+

what % of the 18-55 are at risk of death from Covid19..

where are the extrapolations for efficacy? to 80+ 90+?

They publish everything, eventually. It may take some time to come through review.

Here is the latest on Remdesivir.. Nov 3..

read the Gilead share price to see how it is going in the field. WHO dropped it..

My guess is that Gilead will never publish the mortality data

"

"Limitations

• The study was conducted in patients with a wide range of disease severity. The study was not powered to detect differences within subgroups.
    • The study was powered to detect differences in clinical improvement, not mortality.***
    • No data were collected on longer-term morbidity.

Interpretation

In patients with severe COVID-19, remdesivir reduced the time to clinical recovery. The benefit of remdesivir was most apparent in hospitalized patients who only required supplemental oxygen. There was no observed benefit of remdesivir in those who were on high-flow oxygen, noninvasive ventilation, mechanical ventilation, or ECMO, but the study was not powered to detect differences within subgroups. There was no observed benefit of remdesivir in patients with mild or moderate COVID-19, but the number of participants in these categories was relatively small."

*****In fact the endpoints were switched to overlook poor mortality results... which have been seen subsequently in the wider world..

https://www.covid19treatmentgu…linical-data--remdesivir/

• If I’m immunized, I kind think I can’t get the virus again because I’m “immunized”, and if I get the virus again, I wasn’t immunized was I?

I do not follow what you mean. If you are immunized, you cannot get the virus again. Whether you think you are or not makes no difference. Being immune is not a state of mind.

On rare occasions, people with a degree of immunity and weak immune systems are infected a second time.

Perhaps you mean that even after getting the vaccine, a person should continue be careful for as long as the pandemic is infecting hundreds of thousands of people a day. Yes, you should be careful, and you should continue to wear a mask, because the vaccine only reduces the chance of infection. It does not eliminate it.

• Japan has found a new Covid variant. Here's how it compares to virus strains in the UK, South Africa

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Japan's National Institute of Infectious Diseases (NIID) on Sunday said it had detected a new variant of the coronavirus in four travelers arriving from Brazil.

The newly-discovered mutant strain of Covid-19 was found to share some of the mutations in common with those of concern for increased infectivity, the institute said, referring to highly infectious strains recently discovered in the U.K. and South Africa.

• If most people get it, the total number of infections will fall so much that the virus will probably die out.

This works for e.g. a Hepatitis virus under the condition that there are no reservoirs in nature.

For CoV-19 this fails totally as all people with a vaccination still can get a PCR positive CoV-19 test- but there will be no progressing illness. Further we have a large natural reservoir for corona. Minks, cats an other mammals...

So next time you talk your buddies try to explain them the facts.

‘Dear prime minister my name is dr tess laurie and i'm the director of the

evidence-based medicine consultancy in Bath {U.K

How naive can one be? The top mafia boss is always the most reliable defender of the mafia rules

That's why he is there. Mafia is not about saving people live it's best case, about selling people live(s).

• Coronaviruss: Chinese study finds most patients still show signs of ‘long Covid’ six months later

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Most patients who received hospital treatment for Covid-19 developed long-term health problems, according to a large-scale study from China. Researchers found that 76 per cent of those discharged from one hospital in Wuhan, the city at the centre of the outbreak, still showed at least one symptom associated with the disease six months later.

Another example for early outpatient treatment.

Treat early, treat often and treat all

• Surprisingly, or maybe not so :) , today I ran across that local Physician prescribing HCQ for COVID. Asked him how he got his prescriptions filled, and he said he does not list a diagnosis. Said: "I am not stupid".

He is using the same playbook as the doctors who prescribed oopioid, undiagnosed pain. Eventually he will be called on this and if he tells the truth will have his licence revoked. Brave man!

• Interesting find and experience of a doctor who did a "private" study within his patients... (German only, but can be translated...).

The ingredient is Cistus Incanus.

https://www.haller-kreisblatt.…wirkt-gegen-Covid-19.html

DeepL Translation of the most important part:

"Dr. Pandalis' pastilles have already been tested in practice. A doctor in private practice administered the Pandalis throat pastilles to 125 people. For at least six weeks, the participating individuals sucked two pastilles three times a day. At the end of the study, none of the participants had contracted SARS-CoV-2. Interestingly, relatives living in the home of nine participants contracted Covid-19, but the participants themselves did not while using it. This was confirmed by PCR testing."

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.