Covid-19 News

• There is talk that the biden administration will release the vaccine stockpile, now being saved for booster, trying to get as many as possible with one jab, banking on vaccine manufacturing to meet very tight goals.

I read some discussions of that in the media, and we discussed it here. I have not heard the Biden admin. is thinking of doing this. In the UK they talked about administering a half-dose of one of the vaccines, because that seemed to work as well as a full dose. I think the experts there advised against it.

It turns out the vaccine stockpile was not being saved for a booster. That was a mistake. The Trump admin. said it was, and then a week later it informed the states there is no stockpile after all. Apparently, they miscounted doses. The plan was to ship the reserve stockpile and then depend on an increase in production to give people the booster three weeks later. That's what I called the "logistics method." That plan has fallen through. See:

https://www.beckershospitalrev…-doses-officials-say.html

US didn't have a COVID-19 vaccine stockpile when HHS announced strategy to release second doses, officials say

There was no stockpile of second COVID-19 vaccine doses waiting to be shipped, despite reports of a stockpile and HHS Secretary Alex Azar announcing earlier this week that the government would start distributing all reserved doses of the vaccine, The Washington Post reported.

The administration had already begun shipping out all doses of the vaccine at the end of December, state and federal officials told the Post.

Patrick Allen, a health director in Oregon, told the Post that Gustave Perna, chief operating officer of Operation Warp Speed — the government's initiative to speed COVID-19 vaccine and drug development and distribution — had notified the state that "there is no reserve of doses, and we are already receiving the full allocation of vaccines." . . .

• "Share protection" is not a thing. Why would anyone try to do that, unless there is a desperate shortage? The vaccine is designed to be administered it two shots, not one. I do not know if it is 33% after one shot, but after the booster it is 95% efficient.

You should read first not comment. All is based on old linked stuff: Officially - from Pfizer - it should be 50% at least after the first shot.

• Again, what world do you live in?

I was not aware of that.

as usual he tends to attack before checking his facts.

He lives in a blue state world where the elites/"experts" (meaning only those that agree with you) are always right and they attack everyone else instead of holding silent. They think that they should "correct" people even if they are just an "engineer librarian" and better than others here with PhD's in biophysics, biochemistry, or a retired MD.

It is that attitude that prevents unity. I have said enough and it saddens me that I resort to this.

I think I will ignore the forum for a while until I get my LENR COP above 3.

• I am 69 with 2 comorbidities. They are projecting late spring or mid summer before my tier gets it.

In Georgia they say you would get a vaccine before the end of February. So they say, but as I described above, things are chaotic and they have only administered 23% of the vaccine they have on hand.

You might want to check back and see if the schedule has changed.

The Biden admin. has many plans that will ameliorate this mess, such as asking doctors and nurses to come out of retirement to administer the shots, and having National Guard medics administer shots in drive-through tent areas. I cannot imagine why Trump's people did not arrange such steps months ago, or why the Governor of Georgia did not. I assumed all year long that such steps were being planned.

• as usual he tends to attack before checking his facts.

You are saying I should have magical ability to recall every person banned here, even if I did not see it happen?

He lives in a blue state world where the elites/"experts" (meaning only those that agree with you)

You have it backward. I agree with the experts. It is not that they agree with me. Regarding vaccines and other public health issues, the experts speak with one voice. There are no legitimate medical experts who think vaccines do not work. Only the Death Cult lunatics think that. Granted, there are some doctors and nurses among them, but no researchers or public health experts. Not since Jenner.

are always right and they attack everyone else instead of holding silent.

They are always right. Look at the population and disease stats since the 18th century!

They think that they should "correct" people even if they are just an "engineer librarian" and better than others here with PhD's in biophysics, biochemistry, or a retired MD.

Again, you have this backward. I cite the people PhDs in biophysics, biochemistry and so on. The ones published in peer-reviewed journals. The world-class experts who developed the vaccines in record time. And who are you citing? Some loony-tune Death Cult retired MD perhaps? Some self-appointed expert on Wikipedia, or the doctor Trump endorsed who believes in Alien DNA and Demon Sperm:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/…rm-and-hydroxychloroquine

One vital lesson from the history of cold fusion is that the experts who actually do the research are right. There is a great crowd of people who disagree with them, but they are all wrong. You should ignore them. They include the looney-toon Wikipedia authors, the Washington Post know-it-all non-scientist journalists who don't know the difference between power and energy, politicians, and even the scientists who have read nothing and know nothing about cold fusion.

• The Biden admin. has many plans that will ameliorate this mess,

hog wash. It is they that are pushing for giving shots based on race - giving it to young school teachers, grocery clerks,..... instead of protecting those most venerable. To them we are just "useless eaters".

https://reason.com/2020/12/18/…-elderly-racial-covid-19/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…ople-vaccine-rollout.html

You seem to always think that what happens in GA is true in all states and nations. Wake up

• You have it backward. I agree with the experts. It is not that they agree with me.

you clearly need to work on your reading skills. I acknowledge you pick your "experts" to agree with and then use it to attack others. Your typical item- strawmen attacks and try to puff yourself up.

And why in the world do you keep pushing discussions on if vaccines work or not. I said nothing about them. You mix arguments between people. - very strange

your ability to recall - The point is not your mental problems but to say before you attack someone on a point you need to check your facts not just attack and then claim mental loss.

• Moderna says possible allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccine under investigation

https://www.reuters.com/articl…vestigation-idUSKBN29O2C5

Moderna Inc said on Tuesday it had received a report from California’s health department that several people at a center in San Diego were treated for possible allergic reactions to its COVID-19 vaccine from a particular batch.

The company’s comments come after California’s top epidemiologist on Sunday issued a statement recommending providers pause vaccination from lot no. 41L20A due to possible allergic reactions that are under investigation.

• Mutations Threaten To Undo Progress Made In Controlling COVID-19 Pandemic

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

It’s normal for viruses to acquire small changes or mutations in their genetic alphabet as they reproduce. Ones that help the virus flourish give it a competitive advantage and thus crowd out other versions.

In March, just a couple months after the coronavirus was discovered in China, a mutation called D614G emerged that made it more likely to spread. It soon became the dominant version in the world.

Now, after months of relative calm, “we’ve started to see some striking evolution” of the virus, biologist Trevor Bedford of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle wrote on Twitter last week. “The fact that we’ve observed three variants of concern emerge since September suggests that there are likely more to come.”

• You seem to always think that what happens in GA is true in all states and nations. Wake up

I said if you were in Georgia, you could get the shot soon. I did not discuss other states. I don't know about your state.

you clearly need to work on your reading skills. I acknowledge you pick your "experts" to agree with and then use it to attack others.

Bullshit. I agree with the experts. All of the experts say that vaccines work, and they are safe. The only people who claim otherwise are looney-tune Death Cult believers in Demon Semen.

And why in the world do you keep pushing discussions on if vaccines work or not. I said nothing about them.

You did say that, right here! Just now!

". . . vaccine safety is becoming more questionable every day. "

No, it isn't becoming more questionable. It is becoming less questionable. Orders of magnitude less, as the number of people vaccinated increases into the millions.

From RFK, Jr's "The Defender" --

Any statement from this source is Death Cult Horseshit. Whatever they say, you can be sure the opposite is true. This is like taking cold fusion information from the plasma fusion lobby (Fusion Power Associates, Gaithersburg, MD).

755-524ad7d4d88d91c6e032d921ad75e75dd41d0ac4.jpg Quote from oldguy "as usual he tends to attack before checking his facts."

Quote from JedRothwell

"You are saying I should have magical ability to recall every person banned here, even if I did not see it happen?"

Not to get to pointed, but Jed's memory must be slipping....(I know mine does from time to time) :huh:

555-a56e61fc33c1f5f9d31d3064af039d205601e5da.jpg Quote from Alan Smith This is straying too far into 'ad hom' territory, which we always strive to avoid.
    @ Fm1, sadly you are suspended for 2 days.

Quote from JedRothwell

"That seems too harsh."

So Jed certainly did see the ban, he must have just forgot that he replied to it!!!! Not to prove a point..... ;)

Like "oldguy", I need to depart again as well. I wish everyone here a safe New Years. Hopefully most of 2021 will not be spent arguing Covid tactics, whether Rossi's next buffoonery is real or not or listening to "hot air claims" from people who will not publish their data.

I wish Magicsound godspeed. He lets his work speak for itself and it has been exemplary. For some time, his work has been the only LENR activity on this site really worth following. Unfortunately, Mizuno has seemed to fade into oblivion as so many others have... :(

Remember, reactors sent out to be tested? Nothing. Reports provided on replication? Nothing. Partners? One cannot even get a clear answer about a suspect website! If that website belongs to his partner I have to be concerned how Mizuno vetted them and chose them! I do not expect to hear much success from that camp unfortunately.

I wish I could be more optimistic..... but no more "dancing ballerina" and "end of fossil fuel age in months" hot air for me. I have better things to spend my time on. ?(

• So Jed certainly did see the ban, he must have just forgot that he replied to it!!!! Not to prove a point..... ;)

Ah, but I did not recall seeing it. Mea culpa.

What is the big deal here? Do you have perfect recall?

Remember, reactors sent out to be tested? Nothing. Reports provided on replication? Nothing.

That is incorrect. You probably don't recall the details. That's okay! Let me remind you --

No reactors have been sent out to be tested as far as I know. One was sent out, but came back untested. I reported here on the meshes sent out. None worked as far as I know. I reported on replications here and at LENR-CANR.org. Three have reportedly worked so far. I discussed that again at the upcoming Srinivasan Memorial Workshop. See my presentation here:

https://docs.google.com/docume…Ac43V5Tt9EwDlm6hocU/edit#

Like "oldguy", I need to depart again as well.

As Martin Fleishmann said to Toyota: don't let the door hit you on the butt on your way out. (He was upset with them because they tried to take everything from Johnson Matthey, who had helped him a lot and deserve a lot of credit for the discovery of cold fusion.)

• It is they that are pushing for giving shots based on race - giving it to young school teachers, grocery clerks,..... instead of protecting those most venerable.

Venerable or vulnerable? Grocery clerks are among the most vulnerable. When they get sick, they are among the most dangerous disease vectors, because they are often young and asymptomatic, and they come in contact with many customers. They can unknowingly infect many people. So, if you still go grocery shopping, you want them to be vaccinated first. It will protect them, and you. (Most people still go grocery shopping rather than ordering groceries on line.) For the same reason, you want your doctor and dentist to be vaccinated as soon as possible.

Teachers are venerable, and more important, vaccinating them protects children, who are the most important no matter how you look at it, even though they are at lower risk of death or complications. Giving children the vaccine now might be risky, because that age group has not been tested. But we need to do everything else we can to protect children, even though their risk is lower than elderly people.

Shots based on race may be appropriate where race predicts greater likelihood of infection. Obviously, this is not because of race itself, but because people of some races, in some locations, are more prone to other risks, such as comorbidity factors or having to work in risky hands-on jobs such as meatpacking. It would be better to target specific people with such jobs, but race can be a useful attribute to identify large groups of the population at increased risk.

• Vaccine Injury Reporting Systems ‘Utterly Inadequate,’ Independent Researchers Say

Here the direct link to the paper: https://f1000researchdata.s3.a…berOfBrowsableGateways=26

Or over header page: https://f1000research.com/articles/9-1176

Venerable or vulnerable? Grocery clerks are among the most vulnerable.

Since start of the pandemic I regularly ask cashiers why they don't wear a FP98 mask. The first 3 months they did even wear no mask. So what's the problem? Simply money. The employer will not spend it!

This comes from top-down- Here some top shot politician allowed to sell Swiss masks stock world wide for top prices instead of confiscating them for domestic use. The same happened to the Swiss HCQ stock.

Now the opposite happens with the Swiss/German PCR test.

Now the European politics (Germany today in news) buddies prevents people from buying quick tests as this would spoil the (rape-) business of there beloved buddies.

World wide lock downs are organized to fully get rid of the now already useless Pfizer & Moderna vaccines. This is a question of having net gain of 40'000'000'000$ or - In case Ivermectin gets approved - this is converted to -3'000'000'000$ loss.

So the old & current pandemic management is only about making the maximum profit for a tiny circle of very very rich individuals. And believe me, nothing will change in the USA with Biden. It will even get worse as he will allow to dump this Pfizer / Moderna shit into your bodies instead of giving you an easy Ivermectin treatement and free immunization!

• You did say that, right here! Just now!

". . . vaccine safety is becoming more questionable every day. "

You are not telling the truth again to push a point. I did NOT say that. That was BO in post #9629. You must have seen it if you copied and pasted it here. Either you delight telling such falsehoods in your attacks or you really need to have a check up. You are still mixing people and thing up and miss assigning things.

Face it you do not check your facts and or truth before you attack. Why not stop attacking and condemning people and just post facts instead of judgements.

• Rogue antibodies could be driving severe COVID-19

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00149-1

More than a year after COVID-19 emerged, many mysteries persist about the disease: why do some people get so much sicker than others? Why does lung damage sometimes continue to worsen well after the body seems to have cleared the SARS-CoV-2 virus? And what is behind the extended, multi-organ illness that lasts for months in people with ‘long COVID’? A growing number of studies suggest that some of these questions might be explained by the immune system mistakenly turning against the body — a phenomenon known as autoimmunity.

“This is a rapidly evolving area, but all the evidence is converging,” says Aaron Ring, an immunologist at the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.