Covid-19 News

• The WHO’s new guidance, which includes lower PCR thresholds, almost guarantees COVID “case” numbers will automatically drop dramatically around the world.

Good news for Pfizer Moderna only. Nobody will anymore see that the vaccines don't work for spreading prevention. Thus bad news for prevention/isolation. One more Mafia trick. Why not recommend Ivermectin?

• Yes- leave political personalities and partisan comments out of the picture.

COVID-19 is political! That is all it is -- there is no other dimension of history of it. There is no other cause for the slaughter. It is like World War I. It was something we chose to do to ourselves. All those people died for no reason. Any doctor could have told us how to avoid it. They all did tell us! "Wear a mask" they said, but we went ahead and killed all those people instead.

The catastrophe in the U.S. was caused by Trump. Because he decided to oppose the use of masks and other public health steps for political benefit, and because he decided to make no plans to distribute the vaccines. They don't even know how many doses are available!

The catastrophe is entirely political. Politics is the one and only cause of it, and the only reason why it killed so many more people than it should have. It was ego, pride, greed, stupidity and the lust for power. History will see this as black, and evil, and utterly pointless as a World War I battle, albeit on a smaller scale. It reminds me of Wilfred Owen's poem:

The Parable of the Old Man and the Young

So Abram rose, and clave the wood, and went,

And took the fire with him, and a knife.

And as they sojourned both of them together,

Isaac the first-born spake and said, My Father,

Behold the preparations, fire and iron,

But where the lamb for this burnt-offering?

Then Abram bound the youth with belts and straps,

And builded parapets and trenches there,

And stretchèd forth the knife to slay his son.

When lo! an Angel called him out of heaven,

Saying, Lay not thy hand upon the lad,

Neither do anything to him. Behold,

A ram caught in a thicket by its horns;

Offer the Ram of Pride instead of him.

But the old man would not so, but slew his son

And half the seed of Europe, one by one

• Yep, that’s what they did, just lined em up and shot em.

Mercy

Murder is murder. The leaders who did this for political gain were as culpable as drug dealers who sell heroin, opioids or cigarettes. As far as I am concerned, people who sell heroin are as evil as those who gun down innocent people in the streets. It amounts the same thing.

Yes, the people who went without masks were also responsible. They killed themselves, the way drug addicts kill themselves. But the dealers are the most responsible.

• It reminds me of Wilfred Owen's poem:

"None will break ranks, though nations trek from progress.
    Courage was mine, and I had mystery,.." from Strange Meeting https://www.poetryfoundation.o…7%20to%20September%201918.

Well I have ivermectin... no mystery

A horse medicine to buck the system..

Penny.the lady from Sussex at the horse supplies place asked me

"So you have horses..?"

"no its for my Dad in NZ.. he has an electric horse.. its name is Tesla"

She was surprised to learn that people might use it for Covid.

Recently sales have jumped.. she didn't know why..now she does..

• Study finds COVID-19 attack on brain, not lungs, triggers severe disease in mice

https://www.sciencedaily.com/r…/2021/01/210119114456.htm

Georgia State University biology researchers have found that infecting the nasal passages of mice with the virus that causes COVID-19 led to a rapid, escalating attack on the brain that triggered severe illness, even after the lungs were successfully clearing themselves of the virus.

Assistant professor Mukesh Kumar, the study's lead researcher, said the findings have implications for understanding the wide range in symptoms and severity of illness among humans who are infected by SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

"Our thinking that it's more of a respiratory disease is not necessarily true," Kumar said. "Once it infects the brain it can affect anything because the brain is controlling your lungs, the heart, everything. The brain is a very sensitive organ. It's the central processor for everything."

I found a recent study related to this. It could offer some hope for treatments for long Covid

Scientists unlock potential drug capable of ‘de-aging’ brain, reversing cognitive decline

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

If you adjust the immune system, you can de-age the brain,” Prof. Andreasson says in a media release.

The macrophages of the aging mice had a lower metabolic rate than those of younger peers. They also displayed high quantities of PGE2. The same applied to macrophages taken from human cell cultures of patients over 65 and under 35.

“It’s a double-whammy — a positive feedback loop,” Prof. Andreasson explains.

This buildup causes them to hoard glucose instead of “spending” it on energy production; driving them into an inflammatory rage and wreaking havoc on aging tissues.

“This powerful pathway drives aging. And it can be downshifted,” Andreasson adds.

• Murder is murder. The leaders who did this for political gain were as culpable as drug dealers who sell heroin, opioids or cigarettes. As far as I am concerned, people who sell heroin are as evil as those who gun down innocent people in the streets. It amounts the same thing.

Yes, the people who went without masks were also responsible. They killed themselves, the way drug addicts kill themselves. But the dealers are the most responsible.

And the murderers are the doctors, regulatory authorities, licensing bodies and pharmaceuticals who followed their own rules and not science. The medical establishment got it all wrong. There is so much evidence that ivermectin, vitamin D and hydroxychloroquine work, and that other drugs such as remdesivir don't but are still given in some countries, that it may be the biggest failure of the health system in human history. The medical establishment is completely blind to the science:

https://ivmmeta.com/

https://vdmeta.com/

https://hcqmeta.com/

mainly because these drugs are fully effective when given as prophylaxis, or at least early, and not as a standard treatment where the medical establishment makes revenues today. A dictatorship fighting against science and patient empowerment.

The similarity between COVID treatment and LENR is striking: the physics establishment is blind to LENR evidence, the medical establishment is blind to safe and effective treatments. A failure in both cases.

• And the murderers are the doctors

I wouldn't go that far, but with each day passing and ignoring the more and more obvious evidence about IVM we are coming close..... IMO it is the inability of an official "expert" (doctor, etc....) to make up his/her own mind and look a little bit further out of the window. (this is NOT appreciated in our system and this is also true for LENR)

And certainly it is fear to do something wrong, so you stick to the common rules of the health authorities and don't dare to raise doubts or have your own opinion. If you are brave enough to have your own opinion, even backed with evidence, you will have a difficult stand and in the end you will be singled out and sorted out!

• is this based on FLCCC.NET?

Not that I know. They claim to be independent scientists.

Who is @CovidAnalysis?
    We are PhD researchers, scientists, people who hope to make a contribution, even if it is only very minor. You can find our research in journals like Science and Nature. For examples of why we can't be more specific search for "raoult death threats" or "simone gold fired". We have little interest in adding to our publication lists, being in the news, or being on TV (we have done all of these things before but feel there are more important things in life now).

Why should we trust @CovidAnalysis?
    There is no need to. We provide organization and analysis, but all sources are public and you can easily verify everything. For the meta-analyses, all data required to reproduce the analysis is contained in the appendix, with direct links to the original source papers. For the country-based analysis, all data is public and the analysis is simple to replicate. We also note that many equally qualified experts report contradictory conclusions. If you don't like our analysis, you can use our database to locate information you may have missed for your own research.

Who funds this research?
    We have no funding, this is done in our spare time and we pay the web hosting fees personally (about $100 per month).

Can we use your graphs?
    Yes. You can use any of our work free of charge.

• Official Post

Alan, when making your appointment did they give you any information on when you would receive booster and if it from same manufacturer? I'm concerned with the timing of getting booster and mixing of brand

Hi. I got a text message with a fixed day but choice of times for a first shot. I made the appointment and it then offered me the chance to book a second shot -but only in theory. That link was barred for me.

I suspect that this second booking link might go live after I get my first shot, but not sure. I don't yet know btw what kind of vaccine they are offering. All will (I hope) be revealed tomorrow.

• Hi. I got a text message with a fixed day but choice of times for a first shot. I made the appointment and it then offered me the chance to book a second shot -but only in theory. That link was barred for me.

Only take the Astra Zeneca version if you can't wait for Johnson & Johnson's... With Ivermectin ready there is absolute no need for a dangerous vaccination, that certainly will cause a plethora of damage. Not today but over the years. And please do not believe the propaganda that the Pfizer vaccine really works for the UK strain. Even Astra Zeneca announced the need for an update.

So taking the Pfizer vaccine in UK, now, would be an act of mental despair.

US news: As predicted, Biden empowered the Big Pharma Dr. Mengele (Fauci) again and the WHO, as a US re-entry present for Pfizer, did lower the PCR cycles - what makes it much more difficult to detect vaccine failure/spread.

Bidens plan to vaccinate 100 million US citizen could easily end up as the largest volunteer self destruction in history. Ivermectin protects you without any risk for 99.5%. At least 3 magnitudes better than any vaccine at the cost of 1$. So the mafia is now in a even stronger position as everybody eagerly awaits (some with tears in eyes) something positive from Biden and the exact opposite will happen.

The attack on the overall US health & strength can also be seen by watching the irrational increase of stock prices (they should be at halve due to economic facts..). This will end with a total disappropriation of most US citizens as the stock money will be used to buy most of the available assets as the "small and medium" people just fight to survive.

There is no better time to steal your own country/fellow citizens as during war or any other crisis. That's what happens now.

• New mutations raise specter of ‘immune escape’

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6527/329

When the number of COVID-19 cases began to rise again in Manaus, Brazil, in December 2020, Nuno Faria was stunned. The virologist at Imperial College London had just co-authored a paper in Science estimating that three-quarters of the city's inhabitants had already been infected with SARS-CoV-2, the pandemic coronavirus—more than enough, it seemed, for herd immunity to develop. The virus should be done with Manaus. Yet hospitals were filling up again. “It was hard to reconcile these two things,” Faria says. He started to hunt for samples he could sequence to find out whether changes in the virus could explain the resurgence.

On 12 January, Faria and his colleagues posted their initial conclusions on the website virological.org. Thirteen of 31 samples collected in mid-December in Manaus turned out to be part of a new viral lineage they called P.1. Much more research is needed, but they say one possibility is that in some people, P.1 eludes the human immune response triggered by the lineage that ravaged the city earlier in 2020.

• Severely ill COVID-19 patients display impaired exhaustion features in SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD8+ T cells

https://immunology.sciencemag.org/content/6/55/eabe4782.full

Abstract

The molecular properties of CD8+ T cells that respond to SARS-CoV-2 infection are not fully known. Here, we report on the single-cell transcriptomes of >80,000 virus-reactive CD8+ T cells, obtained using a modified Antigen-Reactive T cell Enrichment (ARTE) assay, from 39 COVID-19 patients and 10 healthy subjects. COVID-19 patients segregated into two groups based on whether the dominant CD8+ T cell response to SARS-CoV-2 was ‘exhausted’ or not. SARS-CoV-2-reactive cells in the exhausted subset were increased in frequency and displayed lesser cytotoxicity and inflammatory features in COVID-19 patients with mild compared to severe illness. In contrast, SARS-CoV-2-reactive cells in the dominant non-exhausted subset from patients with severe disease showed enrichment of transcripts linked to co-stimulation, pro-survival NF-κB signaling, and anti-apoptotic pathways, suggesting the generation of robust CD8+ T cell memory responses in patients with severe COVID-19 illness. CD8+ T cells reactive to influenza and respiratory syncytial virus from healthy subjects displayed polyfunctional features and enhanced glycolysis. Cells with such features were largely absent in SARS-CoV-2-reactive cells from both COVID-19 patients and healthy controls non-exposed to SARS-CoV-2. Overall, our single-cell analysis revealed substantial diversity in the nature of CD8+ T cells responding to SARS-CoV-2.

• SARS-CoV-2 Needs Cholesterol to Invade Cells and Form Mega Cells

https://www.hhmi.org/news/sars…cells-and-form-mega-cells

cause COVID-19, the SARS-CoV-2 virus must force its way into people’s cells – and it needs an accomplice. Cholesterol, the waxy compound better known for clogging arteries, helps the virus open cells up and slip inside, Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator Clifford Brangwynne’s lab reports.

Without cholesterol, the virus cannot sneak past a cell’s protective barrier and cause infection, the team writes in a preprint posted to bioRxiv.org on December 14, 2020. The work, which recreated the early stage of infection in lab-grown cells, has not yet undergone the scientific vetting process of peer review.

“Cholesterol is an integral part of the membranes that surround cells and some viruses, including SARS-CoV-2. It makes sense that it should be so important for infection,” says Brangwynne, a biophysical engineer at Princeton University.

• Ethacrynic acid, a diuretic drug with potential anti-SARS-CoV-2 activity

Study significance

The study has identified ethacrynic acid as a potent inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 main protease that can be repurposed as a potential COVID-19 drug. The inhibitory concentration of ethacrynic acid observed in the study is far below its cytotoxic concentration observed by previous studies involving various cell lines. Moreover, by intravenously administering 100 mg of ethacrynic acid, a plasma concentration of 10 µM can be achieved, equivalent to the inhibitory concentration of ethacrynic acid for the main protease. Given these observations, the scientists believe that ethacrynic acid can be potentially used clinically to prevent the propagation of SARS-CoV-2 infection.

However, they have cautioned that because ethacrynic acid is a strong diuretic, excessive use can impair the fluid balance of the body. Moreover, because any molecule with a reactive sulfhydryl group can bind to ethacrynic acid, the compound's inhibitory efficacy can be reduced in cells containing a high amount of glutathione.

• Is COVID-19 Infecting Wild Animals?

https://www.ecowatch.com/coron…ebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

Bad for Animals, Bad for Humans

When a virus infects a new species, it sometimes mutates, adapting to infect, replicate and transmit more efficiently in a new animal. This is called host adaptation. When a virus jumps to a new host and begins adapting, the results can be unpredictable.

In late 2020, when SARS-CoV-2 jumped into farmed mink in Denmark, it acquired mutations that were uncommon in humans. Some of these mutations occurred in the part of the virus that most vaccines are designed to recognize. And it didn't just happen once – these mutations independently arose in mink farms multiple times. While it's not yet clear what impact, if any, these mutations may have on human disease or the vaccine, these are signs of host adaptation that could allow novel variants of the virus to persist and reemerge from animal hosts in the future.

Another risk is that SARS-CoV-2 could cause disease in animals. Ecologists are especially concerned about endangered species like the black-footed ferret, which is closely related to minks and thought to be very susceptible to the virus.

• covid seems to be activating dormant or latent bacteria as seen early on with TB and herpes

Highly Sensitive Test Detects MG in Patient After COVID-19 Diagnosis

https://myastheniagravisnews.c…after-covid-19-diagnosis/

MG is an autoimmune disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks its neuromuscular junctions, the connection sites where nerves transmit signals to muscles, causing muscle weakness and fatigue. Although most MG-associated antibodies attack the acetylcholine receptor (AChR) that is critical for nerve-muscle communication, antibodies against muscle-specific kinase (anti-MuSK) can also cause the disease.

In some instances, MG may be induced by viral infections, including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. AChR-related MG has been linked to COVID-19 in several cases, including one reported last fall. COVID-19 has also been described in patients with preexisting MuSK-related MG.

The present case study describes a 77-year-old man who developed MuSK MG after infection with SARS-CoV-2. The patient experienced pneumonia, fever, and shortness of breath, and was subsequently diagnosed with COVID-19. His condition gradually improved, and he received a negative COVID-19 test six weeks after his initial diagnosis.

Two weeks later, the patient began experiencing difficulty chewing and speaking, double vision, and drooping of the upper eyelid that worsened with activity. He was diagnosed with MG, confirmed by electrophysiological tests that measure electrical activity in the nerves and muscles.

• Dr. Fauci says new data shows Covid vaccines appear to be less effective against some new strains

New data shows that the Covid-19 vaccines currently on the market may not be as effective in guarding against new, more contagious strains of the coronavirus, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Thursday.

A handful of new strains of the coronavirus have emerged overseas that have given scientists some cause for concern. Some variants that have been identified in the United Kingdom, South Africa and Brazil appear to be more transmissible than previous strains but not necessarily more deadly.

• Dr. Fauci says new data shows Covid vaccines appear to be less effective against some new strains

He has to fight for a rest of credibility:

“Furthermore, 501Y.V2 shows substantial or complete escape from neutralising antibodies in COVID-19 convalescent plasma,” researchers with South Africa’s National Institute for Communicable Diseases wrote. Their conclusions, they said, “highlight the prospect of reinfection ... and may foreshadow reduced efficacy of current spike-based vaccines.”

Even if the drugs are less effective, they will still likely provide enough protection to make the vaccines worth getting, Fauci said during a White House press briefing.

But in same briefing he mentions a Pfizer study claiming the vaccine works against the UK strain...So he deals in credibility to spread fake news.

Pfizer faked its study the same ways as Boeing did. So it might also be the cited 95% efficiency were wrong from the beginning and in reality it's much, much lower.

It is black and evil Half of the swiss have pharonic blood, yes we know that they love to deceive, and that the Knights Templars churches turn the chairs around,

The European culture evolved 11'000 years ago in Anatolia. Egypt culture had the same roots as all modern civilization. So it's not just the Swiss. It's almost all Europeans that show this strong relationship. But the Swiss have enough money for such "really meaningful.." research.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.