Covid-19 News

• Bloomberg columnist rips media for being 'conned' by Cuomo: Shame on journalists who 'couldn't stop swooning'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/…ke-cuomo-conned-media.amp

Bloomberg columnist Eli Lake blasted members of the mainstream media who "couldn't stop swooning" over New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D., amid his nursing home scandal.

Throughout much of the pandemic, Cuomo benefited from glowing media coverage over his response to the coronavirus outbreak despite the growing controversy surrounding his ill-fated nursing home policy last spring. The policy required assisted living facilities to accept COVID-positive patients in order to not overcrowd hospitals, which for months received little to no scrutiny.

I think it’s safe to say at this point that @andrewcuomo conned the national media on his COVID leadership," Lake tweeted on Friday. "He made a horrendous decision on nursing homes and then covered it up on the death counts. Shame on him."

"But also shame on the journalists who couldn’t stop swooning," Lake added

. Some members here felt cuomo was president material all the while he was lying through his teeth. Reality is a bitch and revealing!

• more reality coming from media, unfortunately it's a little late for the 2+ million that have died from lack of early treatment!

How the Search for Covid-19 Treatments Faltered While Vaccines Sped Ahead

Vaccine development exceeded everyone’s expectations. But the next few months will still bring many sick people — and doctors have woefully few drugs with which to treat them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/0…vid-drugs-antivirals.html

Nearly a year into the coronavirus pandemic, as thousands of patients are dying every day in the United States and widespread vaccination is still months away, doctors have precious few drugs to fight the virus.

A handful of therapies — remdesivir, monoclonal antibodies and the steroid dexamethasone — have improved the care of Covid patients, putting doctors in a better position than they were when the virus surged last spring. But these drugs are not cure-alls and they’re not for everyone, and efforts to repurpose other drugs, or discover new ones, have not had much success.

The government poured $18.5 billion into vaccines, a strategy that resulted in at least five effective products at record-shattering speed. But its investment in drugs was far smaller, about $8.2 billion, most of which went to just a few candidates, such as monoclonal antibodies. Studies of other drugs were poorly organized.

ÍVERMECTIN

Treat early, treat often and treat all

• published September 1st

Mutations in SARS-CoV-2 Leading to Antigenic Variations in Spike Protein: A Challenge in Vaccine Development

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7462717/

Results  The sequence analysis resulted in high SNPs frequency. The significant variations in the predicted epitopes showing high antigenicity were A348V, V367F and A419S in receptor binding domain (RBD). Other mutations observed within RBD exhibiting low antigenicity were T323I, A344S, R408I, G476S, V483A, H519Q, A520S, A522S and K529E. The RBD T323I, A344S, V367F, A419S, A522S and K529E are novel mutations reported first time in this study. Moreover, A930V and D936Y mutations were observed in the heptad repeat domain and one mutation D1168H was noted in heptad repeat domain 2.

Conclusion  S protein is the major target for vaccine development, but several mutations were predicted in the antigenic epitopes of S protein across all genomes available globally. The emergence of various mutations within a short period might result in the conformational changes of the protein structure, which suggests that developing a universal vaccine may be a challenging task.

• nytimes is one of real problems in countering the pandemic. Obviously these folks are heavily sponsored by the FM/R/J mafia and ostentatiously deny the existence of Ivermectin and still actively black mail HCQ despite all early treatment trials did show large benefits.

Summary: New York times is a mafia paper spreading foggy news nothing else. This happens when you depend on a single rich person...

• More evidence of antigen shift nof drift

Brazil researchers find people infected with two different coronavirus strains

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Researchers in Brazil have reported cases of patients infected with two coronavirus variant strains at once, amid efforts to track the spread of emerging variants across the country.

The findings were posted ahead of peer review this week in the preprint server medRxiv.

The infections were found in two patients in their 30s, who both recovered without requiring hospitalization. One developed a cough and the other experienced a headache, cough and sore throat.

• Some members here felt cuomo was president material all the while he was lying through his teeth.

They may have felt that way, but they were wrong. Cuomo was not lying: he was mistaken. Partly because he was getting bad advice from experts who were mistaken.

People here, and elsewhere, should make a greater effort to distinguish between lies and mistakes. Again and again, the Death Cult members here has accused doctors of lying, when at worse those doctors are making mistakes. Or they are misinformed. People say the doctors should use HCQ, and doctors who do not are criminally negligent because "everyone knows" it works.

In other words, the Death Cultist here imagine that all of the doctors secretly agree with them, and the doctors know they could save lives, but they are not using HCQ for nefarious reasons. That is not true. The doctors have used their best judgement. HCQ was tested with thousands of patients. The doctors and researchers looked at these tests and concluded that the drug does not work. That does not mean there is absolutely no evidence it works. It could be that in some circumstances, at some stages of the disease, it does work. But overall, in the honest opinions of these doctors, the evidence is against that.

So, what do you want the doctors to do? Prescribe drugs that they do not think will work? Do things contrary to their own best judgement? What is the point of having a doctor try to save you if that doctor is not going to do what he or she thinks is best? If you want HCQ, either take it yourself despite the doctor's advice and bear the consequences, or go look for another doctor. Do not accuse your doctor of being criminal because she disagrees with you.

As for me, when I hire a professional, I do that because that person knows much more than I do, so I am reluctant to overrule his advice. A year ago an electrician recommended I replace a bunch of wiring because my house was in danger of burning down. He showed me some scorch marks and corroded wires, so even I could see he was right. Suppose the danger had not been so obvious, or suppose I did not know the first thing about electricity. I might have thought he was just trying to collect $10,000 from me for work that was not needed. Some dishonest electricians do things like that. If I were suspicious, I might call in another electrician. Here is what I would not do: I would not assume that I know more than someone with a license who has been doing this for decades. I would not begin by assuming he was out to rip me off. I would not go on the internet and accuse all electricians of being con artists who steal from the public. That is paranoid thinking.

If you disagree with the consensus of expert opinion regarding the efficacy of HCQ, go ahead and say so. That is not disruptive. I have no objection to your saying that here. I suppose you are an ignorant blowhard who does not know one-tenth of one percent as much as people such as Fauci. I assume it is all but certain you are wrong. But you have a right to your unfounded, ignorant opinion and your crackpot theories. Go ahead and express them. But do not accuse Fauci of being a criminal because he disagrees with you. There is a world of difference between a scientific disagreement and an accusation of a crime.

• nytimes is one of real problems in countering the pandemic. Obviously these folks are heavily sponsored by the FM/R/J mafia and ostentatiously deny the existence of Ivermectin and still actively black mail HCQ despite all early treatment trials did show large benefits.

Summary: New York times is a mafia paper spreading foggy news nothing else. This happens when you depend on a single rich person...

An article that points out everything you and I have been posting about and this is what you get out of it?

Enough with the mafia, I'm a mason and the only secret we keep is where we keep the keys to the BBQ grill.

• Ok I'll address this one at a time

1- under reporting nursing home deaths by more than half...... Lying!

2- the death cultist have 100,s of doctors, front line doctors, and trial results setup as the original protocol called for that says they are right and hydroxychloroquine works. I just posted a recent study this week confirming early use success.

3-i want doctors to treat and not politicize treatments!

4-you hire a pro why would you not do what's recommended? Stupid argument

5-i disagree with your experts and agree with mine, get over it and stop with the death cult crap.

• An article that points out everything you and I have been posting about and this is what you get out of it?

You obviously didn't read it properly:

Citations 1:

And the federal government funneled tens of millions of dollars into an expanded access program for convalescent plasma, infusing almost 100,000 Covid patients before there was any robust evidence that it worked.

Fact: Plasma does not work for severe cases! only for mild ones at costs of $$$$$ for no effect compared to Ivermectin. Here plasma treatment has been stopped since quite a long time.

2:

Remdesivir, which stops viruses from replicating inside cells, can modestly shorten the time patients need to recover, but has no effect on mortality.

The opposite is true. Gilead only counted the recovered people and not the ones that did die 3x longer.

3: top lie of the day:

Nevertheless, the F.D.A. gave the drug (HCQ) an emergency clearance as a treatment for people hospitalized with Covid. When large clinical trials finally did begin delivering results, it turned out that the drug provided no benefit — and might even do harm. The agency withdrew its authorization in June.

Fact: HCQ is still the second best treatment!

New York time is the most perfidious mafia controlled news paper of USA!

• You still don't get it. Your upset over the treatments and the discription, the importance of the article is that early treatment was put on the back burner in both practice and funding.

• Ok I'll address this one at a time

1- under reporting nursing home deaths by more than half...... Lying!

Lying by who? The governor himself? Someone in the Public Health Department? Of course the governor is ultimately responsible, but if someone in the Department did this, you can't expect the governor to correct the problem and fire that person immediately. He has to find out, investigate, and then take action.

More to the point, are you sure it was a lie? From what I have read, it is more likely a mistake, because things were chaotic in the first months. Many deaths from COVID-19 were not reported as such because there were not enough tests.

Here is how you can tell if whether was a lie or a mistake. If the data was later corrected, and if the governor admitted there was a problem and apologized, that tells you it was probably an honest mistake. Inept, perhaps unforgivable, but honest.

The Georgia Dept. of Public Health also failed to report deaths in nursing homes and hospitals. Sometimes by half, and sometimes they claimed there were no deaths when there were many. The governor of Georgia himself did not report these numbers, and he probably did not realize they were wrong, so you can say he was no more responsible than Cuomo was. But there is a big difference. As far as I know, the state never reported this. (Perhaps I overlooked a report, but months went by without one.) The newspapers did report it. The family members did. The state, and the governor, did not admit the numbers were wrong, and did not apologize. After the facts were revealed, continuing to deny them is a lie. It may have begun as an honest mistake, but it is now a lie.

2- the death cultist have 100,s of doctors, front line doctors, and trial results setup as the original protocol called for that says they are right and hydroxychloroquine works.

Those are not death cultists. They are doctors who disagree with the consensus. You can always find experts who disagree with the consensus. Sometimes they are right, of course. Here is the difference between an honest expert in the minority and a Death Cult member. The Death Cult member is absolutely certain he is right, and he certain that everyone else secretly agrees with him, and those who say they disagree are criminals intent on murdering patients.

Anyone can see there is evidence HCQ might work. It was given a fair trial. It still is being given a fair trial! Quoting the NY Times:

. . . there are still 179 clinical trials with 169,370 patients in which at least some are receiving the drugs, according to the Covid Registry of Off-label & New Agents at the University of Pennsylvania.

3-i want doctors to treat and not politicize treatments!

Do you want them to use their best judgement? Or do you want them to do whatever you think is best, even if they think it will cause harm? If you want to be in charge of your own treatment you should either find another doctor or go home and treat yourself. When you demand that a doctor do things that he thinks cause harm, you are demanding he violate the Hippocratic oath.

• You still don't get it.

Why do they not clearly publish the evidence of HCQ and Ivermectin and instead repeat all possible lies??

But this holds for all papers I follow with two rare, French exceptions so far. In a normal free world all press would since months tell the people how they (we) can end this pandemic.

We all have to (sadly) learn: There is no more press freedom. Money tells what to print if the big money is at stake. And small dumb people are treated as cattle. This is not new. It started 50 years ago when the advertising money started to tell what the papers should write about... now we are in the end phase....

Just remember the British Mengele style doctors that for money did kill people with HCQ to produce a fake study.

• British Mengele Style Doctors.

My guess is the Doctors did not

follow or maybe did not know about

DR Zelenko proticales for HCQ use.

DRs for being so smart can be pretty stupid sometimes.

Anyway Slovakia approves Ivermectin use.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• W. There is nothing left to argue because you will never convince in this situation. Someone who wants to deceive will always find a nunace to avoid telling the truth. Ivermectin works and HCQ works. Not always, but often enough to say, it works.

When you say it doesnt work you have to realize Covid19 is a multifactorial disease - how is a vaccine going to help someone who's immune system is primed and weak. It may not, in fact it will kill. Or sometimes, the immune dysfunction will be triggered by foreign proteins in the SARS-COV-2.

We move on. How about real science! For example, how is it that no autoposy have happened on patients who die of mRNA vaccine to show that it is an auto-immune reaction which would cause widespread lung and neuropathology.

• Jed to the recuse,

It was only a matter of time

• Anyway Slovakia approves Ivermectin use.

Real great news: The first Domino stone beside Belize, parts of India, central Bolivia, south of Egypt etc...

In the meanwhile frustrated investors cry to help Africa with vaccines (with our money) despite they have 20x less deaths and really don't need it a shit. But our (to-) death lowers like Gates will certainly find a way how to make vaccine money on their back.

Ivermectin simply is to cheap 20 cents a basic treatment - what can you buy in the western world for this, few dimes? I just start to think, that people deserve the live they have chosen...

• Informative video on Ventilation

and filtration protection.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.