Covid-19 News

• this study could lead to understanding how and why covid and secondary bacteria takes over the body

Researchers find possible cause for self-destructive immune system attacks in autoimmune diseases

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Autoimmune diseases, in which the body's own immune system attacks healthy tissue, can be life-threatening and can impact all organs. A research team at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) has now found a possible cause for these self-destructive immune system attacks: a hyperactive RANK protein on the surface of B cells. The research opens the door to new therapeutic possibilities.

The immune system can be a mixed blessing: Usually it is highly effective in protecting the human organism against bacteria, viruses and mycosis and even cancer. But these defense cells can also turn against the body's own tissues and trigger autoimmune diseases, including for example rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus, an illness involving chronic dermatitis and inflammation of the joints, the nervous system and internal organs or even become cancer cells themselves and develop into leukemias or lymphomas. But what causes these destructive immune system attacks?

The question has yet to be finally resolved. B cells, a subgroup of white blood corpuscles produced in the bone marrow, play a central role in regulating immune responses. During a normal immune response, activated B cells produce antibodies which attack foreign substances. Defective activation can result in formation of antibodies which attack the body itself, triggering an autoimmune disease. The activity of B cells is controlled by a variety of signals, some of which we have yet to understand."

Prof. Juergen Ruland, Director, TUM Institute for Clinical Chemistry and Pathobiochemistry

The immunologist and physician is also the winner of the 2021 German Research Foundation (DFG) Leibniz Prize, the most important German research award.

• Whether Pfizer factories are open or not is a matter of fact, not opinion. It may be that people here sincerely believe Pfizer shut down factories.

I told you how to google it: https://www.bloomberg.com/news…s-as-it-renovates-factory

Pfizer tells renovate what is very creative in face of having contracts and in parallel telling all leaders in teh world to delay second shot by three months as this is what hey need for a second test that is going one most likely in Israel - most willing sheep ... BY teh way there is the same message fore the USA site.

Does HCQ really work? The consensus of experts is that it does not,

Can you stop lying here the forum? You spread non scientifical news. All experts doing HCQ studies as a first treatment on symptoms agree that it works fine. Only your round table buddies doing death cult science and intentionally kill patients with overdose of HCQ or freely invent 50'000 patient for a fake study are on your side!

Do you understand that a working HCQ therapy would have blocked all highly experimental RNA vaccines. Do you know the FDA regulations?

Case reports of re-infection have been pretty rare.

Just read the Manaus story. The combination of E484K (RSA) and B1.171 (UK) Mutation can reinfect everybody that got sick form the initial virus. This is also the combination that one Pfizer shot make totally useless. After two you have just a minimal protection about what as mask gives you....

I already warned my friends that it is urgent to buy ivermectin now! The vaccines is totally counter productive now as is curbs up the escaping virus spread. This new one also infects children at least 3x more often. So The Fauci-Wuhan virus plot will end in a nightmare soon.

• Yes we know, the Davos crowd created the new concept of "Vaccine Nationalism" and are pumping it through the airwaves. Marketing push coming from peace-first humanitarian black-lives loving globalists in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. There are 263 active admissions of Covid in Mozambique in a country of 30 million people. I guess the health workers are exhausted is a good reason for locking down a country of 30 million people so the 263 cases can be resolved, and the health workers can get treated for potential PTSD.

• "I told you how to google it: https://www.bloomberg.com/news…s-as-it-renovates-factory

Pfizer tells renovate what is very creative in face of having contracts and in parallel telling all leaders in teh world to delay second shot by three months as this is what hey need for a second test that is going one most likely in Israel - most willing sheep ... BY teh way there is the same message fore the USA site."

The readjustments in their factories to extend production lines in order to produce and ship more vials was all over in the news, so fine.

To repeat, I would be very interested in your source that tells you Pfizer secretly switched behind the curtain their series production of the currently approved vaccine to a modified new vaccine with potentially better protection against the new straints without any official announcement, the more you claim this stuff is being already vaccinated. So please provide a link or a source for this. Otherwise this remains your personal speculation or conspiracy story (to avoid the word "lie"... :-)).

• FM,

How is it remotely possible for 60-70% of the population to become immune, when none of the “vaccines” make anyone immune?

Many of us have been immunized for measles mumps rubella chicken pox polio shingles etc and we have NEVER contracted these diseases.

Why?

Because the vaccine for these diseases works and immunizes the body against them.

The vaccines from Pfizer, Moderna J&J etc don't immunize anyone, at this point they seem to be nothing more than a flu shot.

• The readjustments in their factories to extend production lines in order to produce and ship more vials was all over in the news, so fine.

They must add a second RNA for targeting the 2 new mutations. This needs a change = merger process at the end. Of course if you have now 2 RNA lines you can say that you now produce more RNA and have more or less double the output.

I know how chemical plants are constructed and operated as a friend of mine does the certification. So there is never a need to stop any production to get an increase. This is blatant nonsense! You always construct a second line in parallel as you usually cant reuse anything of the old line if you want to double the output except the power plugs steam connections etc. ....So for people that know how it works it's obvious.

Your are asking for a reference! This makes it again clear that you are only interested in helping to cover up the facts. Nobody will get access to the production lines that should bring 15 billion net income this year. Nothing will be published. But there will be people that take a new vaccine and will look at it in all detail. There is no way Pfizer can block this. So lets wait until this happens or happens the legal way with a new permit for a new RNA mixture or a single new RNA (much less likely due to large shape discrepancy in the antibodies).

• Thanks - what I get out of your claim is they are producing already tons of the newly modified vaccine and ship it to Israel to do a hidden Phase 3 clinical trial.

Let's then pinpoint your sum up for a later reality check. The good thing is that the internet doesn't forget and this forum allows for an easy "before - after" check :)

• Mrna vaccines were never intended to give full immunity, they were developed to target specific pathways in cancer tumors.

• The Yale school of medicine (see old posts Gilead sponsored medicine.yale.edu-Pharma and academia partner for better health.pdf) is highly financed by big pharma. So this is no surprise we get one more fake study like we have seen it from Lancet/HCQ. This is the usual game in face of a tsunami that will roll over them soon.

He even included studies from 2019 what indicates a high level of mental bribing...

• Thanks - what I get out of your claim is they are producing already tons of the newly modified vaccine and ship it to Israel to do a hidden Phase 3 clinical trial.

You need a bit more education and basic knowledge. How much RNA is in one shot ?? See: Beipackzettel Pfitzer.pdf Of course they can produce ton's of waste...

I hope they stick to the regulations! But it would not wonder me if they work around it and clandestine test it in Israel. Or a distant place in South America/India as they do since ever. Also Uigurs can be bought for a piece of cake.

As you certainly know free mason/rotary folks can not rule over themselves so nobody will sentence them as all involved parties (US government,CDC,FDI hospital clinics etc.) are in their hands.

• Rethink how we plan research to shrink COVID health disparities

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00258-x

As many nations mark a year of deaths from COVID-19, all must reflect on a shaming fact: minority racial and ethnic communities have lost the most. In the United States, Black people, Pacific Islanders, Latino people and Native Americans have age-adjusted COVID-19 death rates more than twice those in white people. Black and South Asian groups have the highest death rates in the United Kingdom, as do Indigenous peoples in Brazil, and poor and Black communities in South Africa.

If researchers are to help fix disparities, they must think outside their comfortable laboratories, hospitals, clinics and offices. To make sure a project actually helps people, they must work with communities as closely as possible, as early as possible. This also builds trust with populations that have been harmed by past research.

I trained as a physician-researcher and now direct the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Equity in Baltimore, Maryland, which has just over 150 faculty and staff members and trainees. We have partnerships with 60 community groups and health centres. I co-chair the steering committee of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) Community Engagement Alliance Against COVID-19 Health Disparities, which aims to enhance how academics and communities work together.

I guess they didn't bother to look at 40 years of research or they don't want the public to take vitamin d

Vitamin D deficiency in minority populations

https://www.cambridge.org/core…4B6ED3D0DB0E765ACBFE60184

Abstract

Objective

Black and Hispanic individuals synthesize less vitamin D per unit of sun exposure than white individuals. The relationship between UV radiation and vitamin D insufficiency in minorities has not been well explored.

Design

Prospective cohort study.

Setting

Using the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, we obtained serum vitamin D levels for non-Hispanic Whites, Hispanics and non-Hispanic Blacks aged ≥18 years from 2000–2006. We linked these data with the average monthly solar UV index by census tract and data on sun exposure, vitamin D supplementation, health and demographics. We used multivariable regression analyses to assess vitamin D deficiency (<15 ng/ml) and insufficiency (<20 ng/ml) in January (when the UV index was lowest) by race/ethnicity and geography.

Subjects

Adults (n 14 319) aged ≥18 years.

Results

A 1-point increase in the UV index was associated with a 0·51 ng/ml increase in vitamin D (95 % CI 0·35, 0·67 ng/ml; P<0·001). Non-Hispanic Black race and Hispanic ethnicity were associated with a 7·47 and 3·41 ng/ml decrease in vitamin D, respectively (both P<0·001). In January, an estimated 65·4 % of non-Hispanic Blacks were deficient in vitamin D, compared with 28·9 % of Hispanics and 14·0 % of non-Hispanic Whites. An estimated 84·2 % of non-Hispanic Blacks were insufficient in vitamin D v. 56·3 % of Hispanics and 34·8 % of non-Hispanic Whites. More non-Hispanic Blacks were estimated to be deficient in vitamin D in January in the highest UV index quartile than were non-Hispanic Whites in the lowest UV index quartile (60·2 % v. 25·7 %).

Conclusions

Wintertime vitamin D insufficiency is pervasive among minority populations, and not uncommon among non-Hispanic Whites.

• You need a bit more education and basic knowledge. How much RNA is in one shot ?? See: Beipackzettel Pfitzer.pdf Of course they can produce ton's of waste...

I hope they stick to the regulations! But it would not wonder me if they work around it and clandestine test it in Israel. Or a distant place in South America/India as they do since ever. Also Uigurs can be bought for a piece of cake.

As you certainly know free mason/rotary folks can not rule over themselves so nobody will sentence them as all involved parties (US government,CDC,FDI hospital clinics etc.) are in their hands.

That's fine, thank you. "Tons of" is english slang and is simply an expression for "many, high number, huge amount of, etc". I did study physics, long ago, but I still know what a "german" metric ton is (ca. 106g?) ;)

• Mrna vaccines were never intended to give full immunity, they were developed to target specific pathways in cancer tumors.

So why are they called vaccines?

Is it so difficult for the media to just tell us the truth?

“None of the current medications are vaccines, they are flu shots, nothing more. They should keep you from dying or getting violently ill, filling up the already filled hospitals”.

People see the word “vaccine” and they believe they will be immune to Covid 19.

Not dying or getting violently ill are good enough reasons to get the shot are they not?

• early study on seasonality of covid

Temperature, Humidity, and Latitude Analysis to Estimate Potential Spread and Seasonality of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

https://jamanetwork.com/journa…kopen/fullarticle/2767010

Points Español 中文 (Chinese)

Question Is severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 associated with seasonality, and can its spread be estimated

Findings In this cohort study of 50 cities with and without coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), areas with substantial community transmission of COVID-19 had distribution roughly along the 30° N to 50° N latitude corridor with consistently similar weather patterns, consisting of mean temperatures of 5 to 11 °C combined with low specific and absolute humidit

Meaning In this study, the distribution of substantial community outbreaks of COVID-19 along restricted latitude, temperature, and humidity measurements were consistent with the behavior of a seasonal respiratory virus; with modeling, it may be possible to estimate areas at high risk of substantial community transmission of COVID-19

Results The 8 cities with substantial community spread as of March 10, 2020, were located on a narrow band, roughly on the 30° N to 50° N corridor. They had consistently similar weather patterns, consisting of mean temperatures of between 5 and 11 °C, combined with low specific humidity (3-6 g/kg) and low absolute humidity (4-7 g/m3). There was a lack of substantial community establishment in expected locations based on proximity. For example, while Wuhan, China (30.8° N) had 3136 deaths and 80 757 cases, Moscow, Russia (56.0° N), had 0 deaths and 10 cases and Hanoi, Vietnam (21.2° N), had 0 deaths and 31 cases.

Conclusions and Relevance In this study, the distribution of substantial community outbreaks of COVID-19 along restricted latitude, temperature, and humidity measurements was consistent with the behavior of a seasonal respiratory virus. Using weather modeling, it may be possible to estimate the regions most likely to be at a higher risk of substantial community spread of COVID-19 in the upcoming weeks, allowing for concentration of public health efforts on surveillance and containment

Now use charts from hope simpson study. Covid 19 is seasonal !

• I wasn't talking about HCQ,, I talked about ivermectin and Vit D .. for which there is much better evidence..now,

I would never say supporters of these things are trolls. I don't know enough about these drugs to judge, but my impression from the mass media is that there is good evidence for both.

I am only talking about assertions that are contrary to matters of fact, such as the claim that Pfizer shut down factories when it did not.

• Is it so difficult for the media to just tell us the truth?

“None of the current medications are vaccines, they are flu shots, nothing more. They should keep you from dying or getting violently ill, filling up the already filled hospitals”.

People see the word “vaccine” and they believe they will be immune to Covid 19.

Who on earth said these are only flu shots, and that flu shots do not give you immunity?!? Of course they do. You seldom get the flu after a shot, unless it is a strain that shot does not include. (A flu shot directly stops 4 strains, but unfortunately more than 4 circulate.)

Seriously, where on earth did this weird quote come from? It is like saying water does not put out fire.

Of course COVID-19 vaccines make you immune to COVID-19! You develop antibodies, and the virus cannot infect you. That's why they reduce the likelihood of infection by 95%. It does not always work, but most of the time it does. All vaccines give you immunity. That's how they work.

• Who on earth said these are only flu shots, and that flu shots do not give you immunity?!? Of course they do. You seldom get the flu after a shot, unless it is a strain that shot does not include. (A flu shot directly stops 4 strains, but unfortunately more than 4 circulate.)

Seriously, where on earth did this weird quote come from? It is like saying water does not put out fire.

Of course COVID-19 vaccines make you immune to COVID-19! You develop antibodies, and the virus cannot infect you. That's why they reduce the likelihood of infection by 95%. It does not always work, but most of the time it does. All vaccines give you immunity. That's how they work.

Ahhhhhh no you are wrong Jed. The best flu vaccine is around 70% effective. That means you still get it can spread it but not get deathly ill. It doesn't give you 100% imunity, very few vaccines have ever given full imunity. They lessen severity just like this mrna vaccine works.

• DR Marik Protical for treating CV19.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They lessen severity just like this mrna vaccine works.

Real vaccines provoke a T-Cell memory. Whether this happens as needed with RNA vaccines that are single shapes is very doubtful. The Pfizer vaccine already shows "0" protection after a single shot against teh combined he E484K (RSA) and B1.171 (UK) mutation.

Moderna- bit more complex is better.

Anyway the use of experimental RNA vaccines is now juridically seen illegal as classic vaccines are ready and the permit must be revoked. This of course will not happen in any western mafia steered state.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.