Covid-19 News

• Jed, you keep referring to the experts, just who are these experts, names please and the studies that prove those statements on ivermectin.

Sorry, I do not keep close track or bookmark them. Do a search and I am sure you will find experts on both sides. It could be that all of the ones opposed to ivermectin are intellectually dishonest. Maybe they are part of a conspiracy of big pharma that I am not aware of. Since I have not looked closely and I have no opinion about ivermectin, I might have overlooked this. However, in most disputes of this nature, it turns out both sides are sincere.

(The dispute in cold fusion is not between two groups of experts. It is between experts such as Fleischmann and people who have no qualifications who have read nothing and know nothing, at places like the Scientific American.)

I guess the one opinion I do have is that if ivermectin works, more power to it and that's great, but the vaccines work better. I am sure they have no use for ivermectin in Israel today, because only 1,000 people are still sick there, down from the peak of 80,000, and there are only 30 new cases and 1 death. (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/) If you can totally prevent the disease, and then eliminate it, you don't need ivermectin or any other treatment. Before the polio vaccine was developed, there were many drugs and treatments for the symptoms. There were ways to reduce severity and help recovery. There were doctors and hospitals devoted to taking care of polio patients. After the vaccine, there were no more cases, and after a while, no need for the treatments.

I don't know about ivermectin, but I have looked closely at the vaccines, mainly the stats from places like Israel, but also the science. I have at least an amateur grasp of the science, at least as far as a person can get with a course in undergraduate biology. I know the difference between DNA and RNA! I fully understood the New York Times interactive article about the vaccine production, which I highly recommend: https://www.nytimes.com/intera…-coronavirus-vaccine.html

• An an UK study says only 14% of the PCR+ Covid deaths died from CoV-19 alone, all the other with CoV-19.

Same with vaccines About 10'000 so far died from vaccines but also here possibly about 90% died a bit earlier with the vaccine.

What study? What vaccine deaths?

I have to admit I'm not familiar with the UK death certificates and nosology ... but that's more crap-per-word than anything I've read recently

The "with covid" issue was sorted out a year ago. If covid initiated a sequence leading to death, then it was a covid death. That is done for ALL deaths. "With" old age, obesity, diabetes , blah blah was a contributing factor. If it wasn't for covid they'd still be fat'n'happy in a nursing home, waiting to succumb to next-year's flu.

"About 10'000 so far died from vaccines". No, died AFTER receiving a vaccine. Not because of.
    [ Edit2 ... I think you meant covid19 vaccines ... or do you mean all vaccines over the last century? vs Lives saved / horrible diseases averted? ]

Edit : this covers the same ground
    https://www.factcheck.org/2021…rting-vaccine-monitoring/

• I guess the one opinion I do have is that if ivermectin works, more power to it and that's great, but the vaccines work better. I am sure they have no use for ivermectin in Israel today, because only 1,000 people are still sick there, down from the peak of 80,000, and there are only 30 new cases and 1 death.

Jed,

You either just do not get it or simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Most here are not saying that vaccines should be abandoned. Your comment above clearly shows either your hard headedness or your intentional misdirection. It is sad indeed.

Ivermectin was first proposed almost one year ago..... long... long... long BEFORE your vaccines. Ivermectin was readily available long... long...long BEFORE the vaccines. If Ivermectin would have been quickly implemented and optimized, probably MILLIONS of people would still be alive today! The lockdowns avoided and the economy not ready to collapse. But no... alternatives to the vaccines HAD TO BE discredited, partially to uphold the emergency use mandate.

Yes, Israel may or may not need Ivermectin as they had the resources to get vaccinations. HOWEVER, there are still MILLIONS of 3rd world people who do NOT have the vaccine and Ivermectin IS available. Today. Cheaply.

If Israel had implemented Ivermectin a year ago, their death count would be much less today.

So you either simply do not get the point or are so entrenched in your adamant view that you refuse to admit what is looking extremely likely that the suppression of Ivermectin over the past 12 months has cost millions of lives and continues to STILL do so. Vaccines do not do shit for those people who get serious cases of Covid, we need a treatment AS WELL as vaccines.

You railed about Georgia and Florida politics and called many "death cultist" and worse. Yet, in your face evidence that the push back against alternatives such as Ivermectin because they might lessen the value of vaccines seems to be quite all right with you. Most of the peoples disdain here is for people on their high horse praising politics and main stream motives while alternatives could have saved millions!

I do not think I have ever seen someone so tunnel visioned and narrow minded as you on the subject. Main stream medical "Experts" have indeed suppressed the like of Ivermectin and even HCQ among others. I have not seen ANY push for broad use Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin and other readily available compounds that would ONLY HELP in this pandemic, are extremely available and cheap with ZERO down side. Yet masks where pushed until people got so sick of them they vomited. Mask should be used, but once a person caught Covid, masks did not do squat. Vitamin D and Zinc could only help and yet not a peep on this! It is criminal.

Over all there clearly was an agenda and you are either blind or are a part of it. I hate to say which I think. Death cultist indeed!

• The "with covid" issue was sorted out a year ago. If covid initiated a sequence leading to death, then it was a covid death.

Nice to see relay on fake fact checkers. I cited basic literature only. Germans sections did show that 100 out of 100 Covid death had preconditions so many these would also die from a flue.

The rule here is if 30 days prior to your death you were tested positive you are counted as CoV-19 death. Even if you had a car accident - no joke!

If covid initiated a sequence leading to death, then it was a covid death.

I agree with this. But I use the same for vaccines too. Almost al deaths (4000 now according JED) in VERS hat first symptoms latest 24 hours after a shot. Please read the logs! No more excuses and fake fact checkers that are paid by the mafia.

• You always demand facts studies and websites, yet whenever you are called out you seem to misplace, not bookmark yada, yada, and post propaganda, very Huxley Esq. Again!!!!

• CDC website now emphasizes coronavirus spreads in the air

Here you see what idiot grade personal CDC has. This has been proven already 10 months ago. We here too explain since than that only aerosols are responsible. So what agenda do you follow?

You railed about Georgia and Florida politics and called many "death cultist" and worse.

In psychology this is knows as mirror effect. You see yourself in the others ...Effectively JED is indirectly honest as he confesses how he is.

• Welcome in XXXXXXX. Only Eugenic people will be allowed to survive.

XXXXXXX= au topia?

I've only been half eugenised... the second AZ shot is due in July..

I must call Australia home for now... because I need permission from the government to leave..

Of course 9000 or so Australian citizens cannot call Australia home.

unlike Zac Efron

because they are brown and in India, at the wrong time.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No more excuses and fake fact checkers that are paid by the mafia.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021…rting-vaccine-monitoring/

Their "facts" (for the USA anyway) seem to be fairly well supported (20 references, admittedly two to earlier reports).

eg https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

Editor’s note: SciCheck’s COVID-19/Vaccination Project is made possible by a grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. The foundation has no control over our editorial decisions, and the views expressed in our articles do not necessarily reflect the views of the foundation. The goal of the project is to increase exposure to accurate information about COVID-19 and vaccines, while decreasing the impact of misinformation.

So the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. is part of The Mafia? Wow!

• I've only been half eugenised... the second AZ shot is due in July..

AZ or J&J is not Eugenics.

All RNA that gets into a living cell can potentially end up in the DNA. Many RNA (retro type) virus get back translated/complemented and inserted into the DNA.

Normally a new vaccine gets tested for 10 years. A completely new type of vaccine should take 15-20 years for testing. Now we have passed just one year... There was never any need to push experimental RNA vaccines.

Only greed allowed to do it in the worst possible way, using the spike as a target - by lying to people by saying it's the most stable part of the virus, albeit we know that it is the exact opposite.

• So the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. is part of The Mafia? Wow!

If private institutions finance the state you can already smell the rat.

A state is only independent when the work is payed from taxes.

Do you also believe that anything Gates pays is independent???

Today there are no independent foundations. Times have changed since FM/R/J did expand about 15 years ago.

Just to remind you of the free masons that undermined green peace... Go and look who Greta's Daddy is...

• Ivermectin was first proposed almost one year ago..... long... long... long BEFORE your vaccines. Ivermectin was readily available long... long...long BEFORE the vaccines.

But we don't need it now, so it is a moot point.

If Ivermectin would have been quickly implemented and optimized, probably MILLIONS of people would still be alive today!

I doubt it is as good as that. If the results were that clear, it would be widely used in places like India, if not in the U.S. Ivermectin was never used in Korea or Japan but they avoided a catastrophe.

The lockdowns avoided and the economy not ready to collapse. But no... alternatives to the vaccines HAD TO BE discredited, partially to uphold the emergency use mandate.

All that could have been avoided easily. They had no lockdowns in Korea, and only mild ones in Japan. If we had implemented universal masks, testing and case tracking there would only be ~20,000 dead and no lockdowns. Lockdowns were the last ditch response when all else failed. All else failed because none of it was done. The experts pleaded Trump and the other leaders to take steps, but they never did.

• You always demand facts studies and websites, yet whenever you are called out you seem to misplace, not bookmark yada, yada, and post propaganda, very Huxley Esq. Again!!!!

Oh give me a break. That, like, never happens. You are saying I -- of all people -- do not give out information. Really? I have given out 4.8 million papers on cold fusion.

What you say makes no sense. I have been saying "I don't know, I can't tell, I have not read enough, I am neutral on ivermectin." You demanding I give you proof that I don't know. Are you asking for a list of papers I have not read? That's nuts.

I am sure you are aware there is a controversy. Okay, you are interested in this controversy. I am not. So you can sort out the controversy yourself, without help from me.

• The pandemic is deeply embedded in popular culture. I expect it will be forgotten in a few years, but for now it is in TV, comic books, advertisements . . . Here is a surrealist advertisement for chewing gum that portrays a fictional sudden end to the pandemic. As this website puts it (not the gum company): "Celebrating the moment the world gets back to normal and we're able to have orgies again."

https://digg.com/video/this-ex…neKWRAhL897rBeGjeCOs5Kwmw

• AZ or J&J is not Eugenics.

All RNA that gets into a living cell can potentially end up in the DNA. Many RNA (retro type) virus get back translated/complemented and inserted into the DNA.

Normally a new vaccine gets tested for 10 years. A completely new type of vaccine should take 15-20 years for testing. Now we have passed just one year... There was never any need to push experimental RNA vaccines.

Only greed allowed to do it in the worst possible way, using the spike as a target - by lying to people by saying it's the most stable part of the virus, albeit we know that it is the exact opposite.

Really? I'm far from an expert, but this is my understanding of mRNA vaccines:

• mRNA is carried in lipid nanoparticles, which are taken up by dendritic cells, the major antigen-presenting cells
    • mRNA enters the ribosome and is translated into protein
    • After a period of days the mRNA breaks down and no longer makes protein
    • These vaccines cannot alter our DNA:
      • Can’t cross nuclear membrane into the cell nucleus (where our genome is located) without a nuclear access signal that it lacks
      • It’s RNA, not DNA, so it must be converted to DNA but lacks an enzyme like reverse transcriptase that could convert it
      • Would then have to insert itself into DNA, which requires an integrase enzyme that it also lacks

• But we don't need it now, so it is a moot point.

Not moot in Zimbabwe.. which is far way from 'we' in the US

Zimbabwe.. with a medical system that runs on the bones of its xxxx

https://idiomorigins.org/origi…t,very%20bones%20of%20one's%20arse.

in contrast to more well-padded countries

has made good use of ivermectin..

thanks to some courageous doctors.

who can't afford to kowtow to Bigpharma.

https://www.france24.com/en/20…sis-deepens-as-virus-rage

https://www.voanews.com/covid-…amid-surge-covid-19-cases

• but lacks an enzyme like reverse transcriptase

That is the conventional explanation,,

but how many of our cells have viral RTs inside them

it's an open question whether or not viral RTs can incorporate RNA into our DNA.

"David Baltimore, a virologist at the California Institute of Technology who won the Nobel Prize for his role in discovering RT, describes the new work as “impressive” and the findings as “unexpected” but he notes that Jaenisch and colleagues only show that fragments of SARS-CoV-2’s genome integrate. “Because it is all pieces of the coronaviral genome, it can’t lead to infectious RNA or DNA and therefore it is probably biologically a dead end,” Baltimore says. “It is also not clear if, in people, the cells that harbor the reverse transcripts stay around for a long time or they die. The work raises a lot of interesting questions.”

I guess that is why Wyttenbach advocated more caution with the new RNA vaccines,,.

"probably biologically a dead end, is expert opinion..only.

https://www.sciencemag.org/new…hromosomes-what-does-mean

• If the results were that clear, it would be widely used in places like India, i

Ivermectin is widely used in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh ..quite a few states... but it needs to be used early.. not eight days after infection when patients are reaching hospitals. Maharastra uses less than UP and Bihar..

(The population of just UP+M+B states adds up t to USA +Mex+C..)

I would trust Dr Nair's opinion instead of "I don't know .. neutral " JR.

TM 11.25

Maharashtra in india just north of

Mumbai in a city called Tani and

Dr Nair is a senior doctor in infectious diseases

11:26

you use ivermectin for example?

yes we are using ivermectin very commonly

Specifically for mild and moderate disease although...

based on our last year's experience

we are still continuing with ivermectin

and doxycycline and we have seen

it is giving a good results

specifically in mild and moderate cases

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• qReview of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19

https://journals.lww.com/ameri…_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

Abstract

Background:

After COVID-19 emerged on U.S shores, providers began reviewing the emerging basic science, translational, and clinical data to identify potentially effective treatment options. In addition, a multitude of both novel and repurposed therapeutic agents were used empirically and studied within clinical trials.

Areas of Uncertainty:

The majority of trialed agents have failed to provide reproducible, definitive proof of efficacy in reducing the mortality of COVID-19 with the exception of corticosteroids in moderate to severe disease. Recently, evidence has emerged that the oral antiparasitic agent ivermectin exhibits numerous antiviral and anti-inflammatory mechanisms with trial results reporting significant outcome benefits. Given some have not passed peer review, several expert groups including Unitaid/World Health Organization have undertaken a systematic global effort to contact all active trial investigators to rapidly gather the data needed to grade and perform meta-analyses.

Data Sources:

Data were sourced from published peer-reviewed studies, manuscripts posted to preprint servers, expert meta-analyses, and numerous epidemiological analyses of regions with ivermectin distribution campaigns.

Therapeutic Advances:

A large majority of randomized and observational controlled trials of ivermectin are reporting repeated, large magnitude improvements in clinical outcomes. Numerous prophylaxis trials demonstrate that regular ivermectin use leads to large reductions in transmission. Multiple, large “natural experiments” occurred in regions that initiated “ivermectin distribution” campaigns followed by tight, reproducible, temporally associated decreases in case counts and case fatality rates compared with nearby regions without such campaigns.

Conclusions:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.