Covid-19 News

• Wyttenbach - when we will finally get rid of your provocative and miserable Nazi-affine language and argumentation here in this board? I am sure you can do better if you want....but every other day you end up in those bad comparisons, as if you cannot find other words. Or is it intenionally? Today it is Dr. Mengele, yesterday it was Auschwitz, the day before it was 3. Reich, I could go on and on. No one else here is doing that. Maybe it is a Swiss issue...?

"Yes some people will get the Dr. Mengele award for forced testing of experimental drugs among over 1 Billion people without any serious tests and and e.g. a faked phase III Study by Pfizer"

• Wyttenbach - when we will finally get rid of your provocative and miserable Nazi-affine language and argumentation here in this board? I am sure you can do better if you want....but every other day you end up in those bad comparisons, as if you cannot find other words. Or is it intenionally? Today it is Dr. Mengele, yesterday it was Auschwitz, the day before it was 3. Reich, I could go on and on. No one else here is doing that. Maybe it is a Swiss issue...?

"Yes some people will get the Dr. Mengele award for forced testing of experimental drugs among over 1 Billion people without any serious tests and and e.g. a faked phase III Study by Pfizer"

1. Is the government strongly pushing people to get vaccinated?

2. Are people being coerced with freedoms or other gimmicks (going back to work or travel) to do the same?

3. Are people aware of the real risks?

4. Are they aware this is an investigational product, that needs 2y of clinical data to be licensable?

5. Are they aware of alternatives? Ivermectin etc.

6. If 3-5 is not happening, and 1-2 is valid, then people are not getting informed consent for an experiment, and being coerced into experiments without knowledge. Thus this is the greatest medical experiment in history, under coercion.

This is full Nuremberg territory. A crime against humanity is not only applicable, but obvious. It doesn't matter if "only" 0.5%-1% are injured or die.

is wyttenbachs colorful names any more demeaning then our minister of propaganda calling all of us, members of the death cult. If you call out one, to maintain credibility you should call out all for this type of posting. I don't disagree with you other than I find wyttenbachs postings humorous as well as informant. Rothwell is just propaganda

• Official Post

Wyttenbach - when we will finally get rid of your provocative and miserable Nazi-affine language and argumentation here in this board? I am sure you can do better if you want....but every other day you end up in those bad comparisons, as if you cannot find other words. Or is it intenionally? Today it is Dr. Mengele, yesterday it was Auschwitz, the day before it was 3. Reich, I could go on and on. No one else here is doing that. Maybe it is a Swiss issue...?

Plenty of other atrocities to select from as analogies, and I have been hoping he would give our German members a break from being reminded of theirs.

When a complaint is filed, one of us usually edit it out...as I did with most of your examples. Can't always read every word written here, so we count on you to report something offensive.

• Official Post

Against my best judgment will post this here, because I think this discussion was left in the back burner, and the massive mainstream suppression of the discussion of the topic also left it out of the picture.

It’s a long read and an independent outlet (no other way to publish such piece nowadays) but the person who wrote it is as mainstream as one can be and got a little wary of the suppression the topic was subject to.

https://nicholaswade.medium.co…ing-the-clues-6f03564c038

• is wyttenbachs colorful names any more demeaning then our minister of propaganda calling all of us, members of the death cult. If you call out one, to maintain credibility you should call out all for this type of posting. I don't disagree with you other than I find wyttenbachs postings humorous as well as informant. Rothwell is just propaganda

If you call this just "colorful", then we might not be too far away from paving the way to get used again to such awful and terrible things. Even if you call Jed's responses "just propaganda" - he knows well how to argue and use a much more suitable wording. That makes a huge difference (not talking about the message and content). I am German, and maybe I do react differently to such things from the Nazi era vs somebody from overseas....

• Plenty of other atrocities to select from as analogies, and I have been hoping he would give our German members a break from being reminded of theirs.

When a complaint is filed, one of us usually edit it out...as I did with most of your examples. Can't always read every word written here, so we count on you to report something offensive.

WRONG!!! These atrocities should never be forgotten for the sake of someone's emotions and if they portray what is happening in the world then this type of posting is and should be acceptible. Plus, show me where it should apply as to the posting. I'm sick and tired of snowflakes and propaganda.

• Official Post

WRONG!!! These atrocities should never be forgotten for the sake of someone's emotions and if they portray what is happening in the world then this type of posting is and should be acceptible. Plus, show me where it should apply as to the posting. I'm sick and tired of snowflakes and propaganda.

I never said that they should be forgotten. Just suggested we give our German members a break, and pick on someone else for a change.

• If you call this just "colorful", then we might not be too far away from paving the way to get used again to such awful and terrible things. Even if you call Jed's responses "just propaganda" - he knows well how to argue and use a much more suitable wording. That makes a huge difference (not talking about the message and content). I am German, and maybe I do react differently to such things from the Nazi era vs somebody from overseas....

Jed is full of shit and insults me by calling my beliefs part of the death cult. I don't go crying to the mods, instead I research and find the studies to counter his propaganda post. Maybe you should do the same rather than crying about it. You have asked some good questions about these post now go and post rebuttals based on science.

• Fm1, if you only can express what is happening in this world with portraying and comparing it with the dark Nazi era, than very sad... not sure why anybody need this at all. There are other ways... if Wyttenbach thinks, this supports his position and argumentation, than it should be.

This forum and the vast majority of posters did better in the past with respect to not dig to deep in politics, religion and extreme personal opinions - this always ends bitterly. Everybody should know his own Kinderstube, as we say in Germany, but some forgot, it seems, or missed it totally. That's a pity.

• Fm1, if you only can express what is happening in this world with portraying and comparing it with the dark Nazi era, than very sad... not sure why anybody need this at all. There are other ways... if Wyttenbach thinks, this supports his position and argumentation, than it should be.

This forum and the vast majority of posters did better in the past with respect to not dig to deep in politics, religion and extreme personal opinions - this always ends bitterly. Everybody should know his own Kinderstube, as we say in Germany, but some forgot, it seems, or missed it totally. That's a pity.

You are right we are in a sad state. Early in this thread wyttenbach didn't have to resort to these type of posts but as more and more propaganda coming from our minister of propaganda and Huxley calling him a member of death cults the wording in his posts changed to very angry and I agree with wyttenback. I'm angry as well. From your questions to wyttenbach I think you feel the same but can't fully agree due to the type of language.

• Interesting article, not so much for the great way of tracking Covid, but how it completely ignores testing from august 2019 in New York and march of 2019 in Spain showing the original strain of Covid circulating. Do authorities really want to find the origin of SARS-CoV-2????

The myriad ways sewage surveillance is helping fight COVID around the world

Wastewater tracking was used before the pandemic to monitor for polio and illicit drug use, but interest in the field and its applications has now ballooned.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01234-1

From the subarctic community of Yellowknife, Canada, to the subtropical city of Brisbane, Australia, scientists in more than 50 nations are now monitoring the spread of SARS-CoV-2 in sewage. The number of sewage-surveillance programmes tracking COVID-19 has exploded during the past year from a dozen or so research projects to more than 200, following the discovery that whole virus particles and viral fragments are shed in faeces.

The information garnered is helping scientists to track down cases, predict surges, identify where to target testing, and estimate overall numbers of infected people in cities or regions. Although sewage surveillance has been used for several decades to identify polio outbreaks and target immunization programmes, and, more recently, to detect illicit drug use, the pandemic has brought new focus and investment in it as a means of tracking public health.

“There was always an interest in wastewater epidemiology, but now it’s taken flight,” says Ana Maria de Roda Husman, an infectious-diseases researcher at the Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment in Bilthoven.

Since early 2020, SARS-CoV-2 sewage projects have taken off around the world as wastewater experts pivoted to concentrate on the crisis. But the scale and focus of surveillance programmes varies, depending on how severely countries or communities have been hit by the pandemic.

The number of ways sewage surveillance is being used is dizzying. In the United Arab Emirates, researchers have been testing sewage from commercial aircraft to see whether incoming flights were carrying infected passengers1. Scientists in Hong Kong are monitoring sewage in apartment buildings to find undetected infections, and, in Yellowknife, health officials are testing wastewater to discover which viral variants have made it to their city, just 400 kilometres from the Arctic Circle.

Early-warning system

One common application of such surveillance programmes is as an early-warning system. People who are infected start shedding virus fragments a few days before they show symptoms, and de Roda Husman uses this to predict hospitalization numbers a few days ahead of time.

Other groups are using wastewater to find and suppress outbreaks on a much smaller scale. At the University of California, San Diego, scientists test wastewater from 343 buildings around campus to check for signs of infection. Whenever a sample comes back positive, the university sends targeted messages to encourage students housed in affected buildings to get tested and isolate.

You just can’t afford to test 10,000 students each day,” says Smruthi Karthikeyan, an environmental engineer at the university. Wastewater tracking provides a cheap and effective alternative, catching up to 85% of cases on campus.

A similar system is in use in Hong Kong, where signs of SARS-CoV-2 in the wastewater of two apartment buildings led to mandatory testing of all residents in January. According to the South China Morning Post, the early-warning system helped health officials to find nine asymptomatic cases.

Scientists in Australia, where COVID-19 cases have remained relatively low throughout the pandemic, are also using wastewater tracking as an early-warning system. In Queensland, wastewater samples are collected across the state and sent to a laboratory in Brisbane for analysis.

But tiny case numbers present Australian researchers with a unique challenge. The typical way for researchers to collect a wastewater sample, explains David McCarthy, a water-quality engineer at Monash University in Melbourne, is to take a bottle on a rope to a section of sewer or a treatment plant and throw it in. But, he says: “We’re looking at maybe one or two COVID cases in a million people. The chances of missing those cases with that technique are really high.”

Passive samplers

Instead, Australian scientists have turned to other methods of sampling. ‘Passive samplers’ use gauze or another absorbent material that can be left in wastewater for up to four days, increasing the likelihood of its picking up virus fragments from that one-in-a-million case.

McCarthy has developed a small, torpedo-shaped passive sampler that can fit into narrow pipes. The blueprint is open-source, and it’s been downloaded in countries including Indonesia, New Zealand and Canada. And interest in the sewage surveillance stretches beyond academic circles to policymakers. “We met with ministers last week, and they were excited,” McCarthy says. “That would never have happened before the pandemic.”

Elsewhere, governments and institutions have adapted pre-existing wastewater-tracking methods to monitor larger trends in the numbers of cases across cities and neighbourhoods. One country leading the charge is the Netherlands.

Samples from wastewater-treatment plants allow researchers there to estimate how many people in large populations are infected with SARS-CoV-2, and government officials use these estimates to make decisions about whether to implement lockdowns and how to channel resources.

Gertjan Medema, a microbiologist at the KWR Water Research Institute in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands, argues that wastewater gives a more accurate overall picture of infections than does diagnostic testing, because it includes asymptomatic individuals. “Not everyone is getting tested, but everyone is going to the bathroom,” he says. “It’s nice to have an objective tool that isn’t dependent on willingness to get tested.”

Challenges for developing countries

However, more than 70% of sewage-surveillance programmes are in high-income countries2, which have poured resources into wastewater epidemiology. Many researchers in the developing world are struggling.

“Testing in India is incredibly challenging as sewage systems are fragmented,” says Sudipti Arora, an environmental scientist at the Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology in Jaipur, India. Only about one-third of all towns have sewer networks, she says. “Consequently, slums and rural areas remain largely untested.”

In two of the country’s northern states, her team is testing hospital wastewater for SARS-CoV-2, as part of a study into whether specific disinfectants inactivate the virus; as well as samples from wastewater-treatment plants, to determine if the method can be used more widely in India. Despite the challenges facing the method in India, Arora and her team plan to use the experience they have gained with sewage surveillance during the pandemic and apply it to detecting other infectious diseases, as well as antibiotic-resistant bacteria, in wastewater in the future.

Many scientists working in the field say that a rare positive outcome of the pandemic might be that it will normalize the use of wastewater to monitor public health — whether for future pandemics or to track other health indicators, such as hormones that indicate stress or levels of caffeine consumption.

“Wastewater epidemiology was under the radar,” says Karthikeyan. “Now, it’s come to the forefront.”

• Or is it intenionally? Today it is Dr. Mengele, yesterday

It is intentional as there is absolute no difference in the mind setup of e.g. Fauci and Dr. Mengele.

I do this to remind people, that we just see the upraise of a mindset that always has been used by the industry and Banking sector. In Germany 1932 the industry (the B group) decided to go for the black breed.

German industry supports fascist China since more than 20 years now and they have no more easy way out.

Either you understand the historical parallels or they will eat you soon the same way.

Most CoV-19 restrictions are long time state terror as the western lock downs are fake lock downs! The industry never was ready to support a real lock-down as done in China.

The masks most people use are fake masks, that at best reduce the load by 30%. These traditionally (e.g. Japan) were used by sick people to protect others - not the other way round.

Wearing masks outdoors after visiting a crowded shop (where you collected drops on the mask) is the best method to kill people as we can see it in Germany, France, Austria, Italy with a 3x death rate compared to Switzerland with no out door masks.

If you understand all these details then you can make only one conclusion!

• You are such a fool, herd imunity is impossible to achieve with a mutating virus and a vaccine that does not prevent iinfection.

You are mistaken. Anyone can see herd immunity has been achieved in the UK and Israel. (Unfortunately they will probably be infected from outside again.) Every expert says that the virus is not mutating quickly, and herd immunity is possible.

The vaccine does prevent infection. There were some questions about the extent of that at first, but it is now firmly established. Obviously, it has to prevent a high infection rate of many cells or it would not work. And, if it did not stop infections, it would not have eliminated the disease in the UK and Israel.

So, your assertions are contrary to plain facts on the ground that anyone can see, and contrary to the expert opinions of people who have been studying virology for decades and the science in entire libraries full of books. It is possible you are right and all these experts and books are wrong, but that is extremely unlikely. If you think you are smarter than all those people, and you think the data from the UK has no meaning, then you are the fool here, not me. Also, you suffer from extreme hubris.

I suggest you take a lesson from the history of cold fusion. In cold fusion, the skeptics all claim they claims they know better than experts. They are sure the physics textbooks, the laws of thermodynamics, peer-reviewed papers, and science going back to 1780 is all wrong, and they are right. They dismiss expertise, which is what you are doing. They dismiss facts, which is what you are doing. These people are all wrong. Completely, utterly wrong, ignorant and unscientific.

• Jed is full of shit and insults me by calling my beliefs part of the death cult.

Not you. Wyttenbach, and several right-wing politicians and some commentators at Fox News.

You are ignorant and wrong about the science when you say herd immunity cannot be achieved, because it has been achieved. You are wrong about other things, listed above. But as far as I know, you are not opposed to the use of vaccines. The Death Cult members are people who oppose vaccines, masks and other public health measures. Many of them deny there is a pandemic. Some claim the death rate is much lower than reported, when in fact it is much higher, as shown by excess deaths.

• 1. Is the government strongly pushing people to get vaccinated?

2. Are people being coerced with freedoms or other gimmicks (going back to work or travel) to do the same?

3. Are people aware of the real risks?

1. I sure hope governments are pushing people to get vaccinated. Also to stop smoking, stop taking illegal drugs, and not to drive faster than the speed limit.

2. No one is coerced by the government. Some people are being coerced by their employers, such as doctors and nurses who refuse to be vaccinated. I wouldn't coerce them. I would fire them and take away their medical licenses. It is as if they want to treat bleeding wounds and abrasions by rubbing dog shit into the wounds.

3. There are no real risks. Or if there are any from the adenovirus vaccines, they are far less than in 1 in million, and far lower than the risk of not getting vaccinated.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.