Covid-19 News

• Covid hitting below the belt

COVID-19 can infect penis tissue and could lead to erectile dysfunction - study

A co-author of the study says this was "yet another reason that we should all do our best to avoid COVID-19".

Oh my! I hope this isn't common, but I also hope this news frightens many young people into getting vaccinated. They often think they will only suffer from a mild case at worst, so they don't need to be vaccinated.

• Official Post

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n…ed-toxicologist-tells-cdc

Rather alarming if this pans out:

"there is a credible reason to believe that the COVID vaccines will cross-react with the syncytin and reproductive proteins in sperm, ova, and placenta, leading to impaired fertility and impaired reproductive and gestational outcomes,"

"We simply cannot put these [coronavirus vaccines] in our children who are at .002% risk for COVID mortality if infected, or any more of the child-bearing age population, without thoroughly investigating this matter,” she said.

Otherwise, “we could potentially sterilize an entire generation."

• Former CEO of Pfizer last September brought these issues to the public and was fact check to death by the media and so called experts and debunked. The man has been vilified in the media. I'm not sure I want the CDC investigating any of these type of reports and we should insist on an independent group to get investigate

• "there is a credible reason to believe that the COVID vaccines will cross-react with the syncytin and reproductive proteins in sperm, ova, and placenta, leading to impaired fertility and impaired reproductive and gestational outcomes,"

It seems unlikely this would happen with the nRNA vaccines but not with the virus itself, since the virus creates far more DNA than the vaccines, and far more spike proteins. It also seems unlikely because other coronaviruses such as the cold do not have this effect. Are they saying the spike alone has this effect, but not when it is part of the entire virus? That seems unlikely.

The article says:

Dr. Lindsay, who holds a doctorate from the University of Texas and has more than three decades of scientific experience, cited potential blood clot, fertility, and immune issues related to the jabs. Her full testimony can be found on YouTube, with a transcript here.

Blood clots have not been observed with the mRNA vaccines, only with the adenovirus ones, which are a different technology. It is surprising that Lindsay would mix them up.

“I strongly feel that all the gene therapy [COVID-19] vaccines must be halted immediately due to safety concerns on several fronts,” she said.

This is not gene therapy. RNA cannot affect the genome. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru…ferent-vaccines/mrna.html) Or, if it is gene therapy, an infection by COVID-19 or a common cold is far larger, more potent and dangerous gene therapy.

The man has been vilified in the media. I'm not sure I want the CDC investigating any of these type of reports and we should insist on an independent group to get investigate

It is the CDC's job to investigate such things. They have a legal obligation, just as the NTSB must investigate airplane crashes. How would you stop them? I think what you are saying is you would like to see another independent institution investigate this.

Who is it you wish to see this organization independent from? Uncle Sam? Fox News?

• Yes legally it's the CDC duty to investigate however at this point the CDC has lost credibility and no matter what they publish there will be widespread skepticism. I would suggest doctors schooled in forensic study and independent from the CDC investigate the cases related to the above post.

• Yes legally it's the CDC duty to investigate however at this point the CDC has lost credibility and no matter what they publish there will be widespread skepticism.

I do not think it has lost credibility, except insofar as it screwed up the testing early in 2020. The only other loss of credibility is with conspiracy theorists, anti-government right wingers, and the lunatic Death Cult that wants the pandemic to kill more people. The CDC can report that bacteria causes disease and the sun rises in the east, and there would be a hue and cry from the lunatics. Seriously, look at how many deluded people here claim that vaccines don't prevent disease, even after the vaccines produce antibodies and after they reduce cases and deaths in Israel and elsewhere from thousands per day down to zero There could be no better proof the vaccines work. There are no other criteria. But no amount of proof will convince delusional idiots.

In the era of Q-ANON there are many such people. So, it is likely there is more unfounded doubt about the CDC than there would have been decades ago. But that is not because of anything the CDC itself did. There is nothing they can do about it. They are victims of today's irrational, anti-science, anti-technology zeitgeist. Anything they do will be attacked by the people who want to drag us back to the year 1600.

Cold fusion was an early victim of the anti-science zeitgeist. It makes me sympathize with the CDC researchers. Looking back, we see the trend began with cold fusion, with the "replacement of science by censorship;" the denigration of experts; ignoring established textbook science such as the laws of thermodynamics; and the wholesale replacement of objective, experimentally proven facts with stupidity and ignorance. These things have reached unprecedented levels in the pandemic, leading to the unnecessary deaths of 580,000 Americans. That could have been prevented with simple steps that any rational society would take. That's what you get when you replace science with arrogant stupidity and lies.

• FLCCC update. We are at war!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do not think it has lost credibility, except insofar as it screwed up the testing early in 2020. The only other loss of credibility is with conspiracy theorists, anti-government right wingers, and the lunatic Death Cult that wants the pandemic to kill more people. The CDC can report that bacteria causes disease and the sun rises in the east, and there would be a hue and cry from the lunatics. Seriously, look at how many deluded people here claim that vaccines don't prevent disease, even after the vaccines produce antibodies and after they reduce cases and deaths in Israel and elsewhere from thousands per day down to zero There could be no better proof the vaccines work. There are no other criteria. But no amount of proof will convince delusional idiots.

In the era of Q-ANON there are many such people. So, it is likely there is more unfounded doubt about the CDC than there would have been decades ago. But that is not because of anything the CDC itself did. There is nothing they can do about it. They are victims of today's irrational, anti-science, anti-technology zeitgeist. Anything they do will be attacked by the people who want to drag us back to the year 1600.

Cold fusion was an early victim of the anti-science zeitgeist. It makes me sympathize with the CDC researchers. Looking back, we see the trend began with cold fusion, with the "replacement of science by censorship;" the denigration of experts; ignoring established textbook science such as the laws of thermodynamics; and the wholesale replacement of objective, experimentally proven facts with stupidity and ignorance. These things have reached unprecedented levels in the pandemic, leading to the unnecessary deaths of 580,000 Americans. That could have been prevented with simple steps that any rational society would take. That's what you get when you replace science with arrogant stupidity and lies.

Just the tests? What about masks, and have you noticed the New York times just accused the CDC of posting false data or maybe they just made up the study. And QWhatever, cold fusion? you're a loon

• At least two Indian states have said they plan to dose their populations with the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin to protect against severe COVID-19 infections as their hospitals are overrun with patients in critical condition.

That should demonstrate whether the stuff works or not. It is a large-scale test. I fear it may not be well controlled. That is to say, there may not be a good control group of non-dosed people, and the effects of increased vaccinations might mask the effect of ivermectin. I guess other Indian states will be okay controls if the effect is large enough.

Needless to say, having a large placebo control group during a fatal pandemic is ethically fraught. I wouldn't want to have to decide how big the control group is.

I suppose this will demonstrate whether ivermectin cures the disease. It would be more difficult to demonstrate that it prevents it, since the growing number of people in India are being vaccinated, and we know for sure the vaccines prevent it. When patients are vaccinated and they also take ivermectin, you can be sure they will not get sick, but that will not prove anything about ivermectin. They could be vaccinated plus eat four-leaf clovers and dance a jig, but the clover and jig would have nothing to do with stopping the disease.

The vaccine apparently does nothing for you if you get sick, although it might help with long-haul effects. So, when sick patients take ivermectin you can compare them to patients who do not take it, and measure death rates, or how many days it takes to recover. You have to factor in quality of care, age, comorbidities, and so on. It is complicated. It is much easier to see that when you vaccinate ~70% of the population, the disease vanishes. No one gets sick. No one dies. That is much easier to confirm than, for example, this result:

"By day 21, 82% in the ivermectin group and 79% in the placebo group had resolved symptoms."

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777389

That is not a dramatic result. Perhaps it is significant, although the authors did not think so. It may indicate that ivermectin helps, but it is nowhere near as dramatic or obvious as the number of cases falling from 8,000 per day to zero in response to vaccinations (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/).

The authors of that paper do not think ivermectin helped significantly:

"Findings  In this randomized clinical trial that included 476 patients, the duration of symptoms was not significantly different for patients who received a 5-day course of ivermectin compared with placebo (median time to resolution of symptoms, 10 vs 12 days; hazard ratio for resolution of symptoms, 1.07)."

I expect there are other papers with more significant positive results.

• Official Post

The dramatic rise in UK cases of a variant first discovered in India could undermine the country’s roadmap for reopening, scientists are cautioning.

The variant, called B.1.617.2, is one of three closely related variants that were initially detected in India. Public Health England designated it a “variant of concern” on Friday, acknowledging it appears to be at least as transmissible as the dominant so-called Kent variant in the UK. It is unclear if and to what extent B.1.617.2 can reduce vaccine effectiveness.

Prof Christina Pagel, director of the clinical operational research unit at University College London and a member of the Independent Sage group of experts, speaking in a personal capacity said the rise in B.1.617.2 cases was concerning enough to delay the next stage of the roadmap scheduled for Monday, when a range of restrictions are to be lifted.

https://www.theguardian.com/wo…opening-in-uk-say-experts

• Just the tests? What about masks, and have you noticed the New York times just accused the CDC of posting false data or maybe they just made up the study.

Masks were widely used in Japan, which is the country I have followed most closely. Masks are widely used there in winter all the time, even when there is no pandemic. People are used to wearing them. They also used widespread, rapid testing; social distancing; case tracking and so on. They had "mild" (mostly ignored) lockdowns, but no school closings. Lockdowns are not needed when other, more effective steps are taken. Restaurants and stores stayed open for the most part. They quarantined patients in pleasant circumstances, giving family members a place to go. They gave financial help to patients so that people were not forced back to work before they fully recovered. In short, they did exactly what the WHO recommended, and what was working in Korea and China. The result are clear. The number of cases per capita was 56 times lower than the U.S., and the number of deaths 59 times lower.

I cannot say how much mask wearing contributed compared to social distancing or case tracking. Perhaps experts can sort that out, but I cannot. But I am sure that masks were an important contributing factor. There is no doubt they worked, because they also reduced the number of influenza cases and other airborne diseases. There was no case tracking or widespread testing for influenza, and I do not think the number of flu vaccinations increased much (but I am not sure about that). Increased mask use in Japan was the only thing that could have reduced it. Anyway, why not take every reasonable step? Wearing a mask costs nothing. It is no burden. It causes no harm. People wear them all the time in Japan and other countries, so why not do it during a pandemic? I cannot think of a single rational reason not to, and all the reasons given by opponents are nuts.

Japanese healthcare is free, and longevity is better than the U.S., so you would expect more people to recover if they get sick. But that would not affect the number of cases per capita. The only way to reduce that is with masks, tracking and so on. If the U.S. had used the methods recommended by the WHO, the CDC and all other public health experts, ~60 times fewer people would have died. The total would be ~10,000 deaths instead of ~600,000. This is not debatable. It is irrefutable, and it was demonstrated by every country that followed WHO recommendations.

The WHO/CDC recommendations were based on common sense and experience. They were similar to the steps that people took in 1918, especially masking. For that matter, they were similar to measures taken in epidemics going back to the Middle Ages. So of course they worked. The thing is, they worked much better than ever before, because the methods of case tracking and testing were brought into the 21st century, using modern computers and the internet. It was astounding how well case tracking was done. It cost practically nothing. It was far more effective than the lockdowns the U.S. resorted to, and it interfered with people's personal freedom less. Economic damage was far lower with the WHO methods. The U.S. took only the least effective, most expensive, and most burdensome measures, causing the most damage to civil liberties.

It is conceivable that ivermectin or some other drug might have reduced deaths in the U.S. I cannot judge. However, it was not used in Japan or Korea. So, if we had only done what they did -- without ivermectin -- 590,000 people would still be alive, and a million others would not be suffering from long-haul effects. Ivermectin might have helped, but we did not need it to prevent this tragedy. It will be interesting to see if it helps in India. I hope it does. But we don't need it now, in any case. From now on, the only people who get sick or die in the U.S. will be those who bring it on themselves by refusing vaccination. It will be their fault. I feel sorry for them, but there is nothing you can do to stop such suicidal stupidity, such as people who smoke cigarettes.

• The variant, called B.1.617.2, is one of three closely related variants that were initially detected in India. Public Health England designated it a “variant of concern” on Friday, acknowledging it appears to be at least as transmissible as the dominant so-called Kent variant in the UK. It is unclear if and to what extent B.1.617.2 can reduce vaccine effectiveness.

I read elsewhere that preliminary indications are it does not reduce effectiveness. That's what some experts are saying. But if it does, a recalibrated mRNA booster can be developed quickly to stop it. In the U.S. the booster would not require FDA approval, because it would be so similar to the present vaccines.

I do not admire Boris Johnson, but he made one of the best suggestions to come out of the pandemic. He says the UK and other G7 members should establish a pandemic research lab that can come up with an emergency vaccine in 100 days. I think that could only be an mRNA type. It would have been impossible before 2020, but the deluge of money that went into COVID-19 vaccines have sped up the process. Maybe we can now do this. It would be marvelous.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/1…develop-new-vaccines.html

• Masks were widely used in Japan, which is the country I have followed most closely. Masks are widely used there in winter all the time, even when there is no pandemic.

I mean there were lots more masks used in Japan there than most years, so influenza declined. You often saw them on trains, but they were everywhere this year. This was seen as evidence they were helping reduce the spread of COVID-19.

Other evidence that masks help were from clinical studies. For example, they put animals susceptible to COVID19 in cages separated by air gaps with and without masks covering the gaps. The uninfected animal was infected more often when there was no mask. There were also many studies showing that masks prevent droplets from leaving a person who sneezes, or reaching a person wearing a mask. There were studies of the effectiveness of different mask types.

I suppose it would be difficult to say just how much masks contributed compared to other steps such as social distancing or case tracking and quarantine. I think it is pretty clear masks were an important factor. That is also what people concluded from 1918 data, when there were not many other effective ways to prevent the spread of disease. In 1918, the U.S. was a more authoritarian society, with more laws compelling behavior, or prohibiting it. Laws were passed mandating the use of masks and other things that today we would not accept. Public health officials had much more power. Here is a photo with people in 1918 carrying signs saying "Wear a mask or go to jail:"

People who have not read history think that the past was the golden age of personal freedom and today we hemmed in by laws and regulations, but the opposite is true. In general, I am in favor of letting people do whatever the heck they want, but I think the pendulum has swung too far when we let parents not vaccinate their children, or home school them. It is fine to let adult kill themselves, but I draw the line at letting them kill their own children.

There is no doubt that hundreds of thousands of adults killed themselves in 2020 and 2021 by not wearing masks, and by not doing other things the CDC and other public health officials recommended. Trump, Gov. Nitwit of Georgia and other leaders were also guilty. There is blood on their hands. But, the people who got sick should have known better. Because there is so much opposition to science these days, they did not know better. So they killed themselves. I feel sorry for them, but what the heck did they expect would happen? Why were so many of them surprised to find themselves in the hospital? Why did some of them deny they had COVID even when they dying from it? See:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's pathological stupidity. I mean that literally. It is such extreme stupidity it kills you, like what happens when teenage boys climb on high tension power cable towers as a lark, and then piss on the wires. Yes, such things happen. It is astounding how ill educated and stupid some people are. We see many examples of people here who are either flirting with death, or pretending they are, by not vaccinating. Risking your life for no reason other than perverted conspiracy theories is no way to live. It is like devoting all your time to the Q-anon fetish.

• ok let me be more clear, what does that have to do with CDC credibility.

Not sure what you mean. The CDC and the WHO are credible because countries such as Japan, that followed their recommendations, had 60 to 100 times fewer cases and deaths than counties the ignored their advice, such as the U.S. That means the CDC was right. What better proof can there be?

They did screw up the testing, as noted. They are not perfect.

• Here is a letter from a virologist in India:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/0…onavirus-vaccination.html

On Monday, American researchers reported the B.1.617.1 variant to be neutralized with reduced efficiency by serums from recovered Covid-19 patients and those vaccinated with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Indian researchers reported similar findings in a preliminary report on April 23.

The technical paper he links to is over my head. It seems to say the vaccines do not work as well, but they still work:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.09.443299v1

The recent emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants that are less sensitive to neutralization by convalescent sera or vaccine-induced neutralizing antibody responses has raised concerns. A second wave of SARS-CoV-2 infections in India is leading to the expansion of SARS-CoV-2 variants. The B.1.617.1 variant has rapidly spread throughout India and to several countries throughout the world. In this study, using a live virus assay, we describe the neutralizing antibody response to the B.1.617.1 variant in serum from infected and vaccinated individuals. We found that the B.1.617.1 variant is 6.8-fold more resistant to neutralization by sera from COVID-19 convalescent and Moderna and Pfizer vaccinated individuals. Despite this, a majority of the sera from convalescent individuals and all sera from vaccinated individuals were still able to neutralize the B.1.617.1 variant. This suggests that protective immunity by the mRNA vaccines tested here are likely retained against the B.1.617.1 variant. As the B.1.617.1 variant continues to evolve, it will be important to monitor how additional mutations within the spike impact antibody resistance, viral transmission and vaccine efficacy.

• The only other loss of credibility is with conspiracy theorists, anti-government right wingers, and the lunatic Death Cult that wants the pandemic to kill more people.

The only lunatic's are the death cult members of FM/R/J/B that decided to kill 500'000 US Americans to cash in 100 Billions with vaccines.

The criminally blocked HCQ, despite China recommended it as a first treatment option. This would have saves 350'000 of the 500'000 lives.

A year ago!!! I told a US member of FM/R/J/B that his buddies are going to kill 500'000 US Americans if the will not use Ivermectin. He simply ignored this.

Ivermectin would have saved the live of 490'000 out of 500'000 Americans....

"By day 21, 82% in the ivermectin group and 79% in the placebo group had resolved symptoms."

Don't be silly. What counts is what happened to the ones that did not recover. Normally at least 10x less death/ICU with Ivermectin. Even FLCCC did long time use a to low dose and now are correcting it.

It is conceivable that ivermectin or some other drug might have reduced deaths in the U.S. I cannot judge. However, it was not used in Japan or Korea.

Japan is using Ivermectin. But only regionally depending on the integrity of the Doctor/hospital.

The recent emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants that are less sensitive to neutralization by convalescent sera or vaccine-induced neutralizing antibody responses has raised concerns.

This clearly says: People fully vaccinated with RNA vaccines will spread like all others and they will also contribute to hospital cases as already seen in UK/FR. J&J protects much better for mutations but according latest data is the best vaccine for males not for woman. Most clothing was among woman. But RNA vaccines have 10x more blood disorder cases and higher death rates from strokes.

The RNA mafia seems to invest a lot money to block Astra and J&J despite their vaccines are the worst ever applied to humans > 10'000 direct deaths 1,3% of Pfizer vaccinated get CoV-19 after first jab. You can calculate the deaths...

• The RNA mafia seems to invest a lot money to block Astra and J&J despite their vaccines are the worst ever applied to humans > 10'000 direct deaths 1,3% of Pfizer vaccinated get CoV-19 after first jab. You can calculate the deaths...

I am trying to get a hold of the stats - is the 1.3% with the Cov-19 after first jab - is that PCR positivity? ( I remember rates went from 1.9% to 6.6% in first two (?) weeks in Israel?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.