Covid-19 News

• Official Post

My 37 year old son got the vaccine 1 month ago. Last week, he developed symptoms that worried him. Went to doctors and they think he has vaccine induced Bells Palsey, They told him they are seeing more of that. Sending him to neurologist next.

Fitness nut, and in great shape. He was going to have his kids vaccinated, but now having second thoughts.

I think this intense social pressure to get the young, and healthy vaccinated is reckless insanity. Let's give it a few years before using them as guinea pigs. Until then, the high risk are protected if they get vaccinated and wear a mask.

Then there is always Ivermectin for the informed...if you can find a doctor to prescribe it.

• I think this intense social pressure to get the young, and healthy vaccinated is reckless insanity.

Face-XXXXX , Insta-selfy grammy awards, T-whicher brain-farts are mind troubling for people that did not read a book during the last 10 years. My kids also believe they must vaccinate. So we soon will face a totalitary regime.

• get ready for the next one!

Global Spread of the Highly Pathogenic H5N8 Avian Influenza Virus Is a Serious Public Health Concern

https://scitechdaily.com/globa…ublic-health-concern/amp/

The emergence and global spread of the highly pathogenic H5N8 avian influenza virus (AIV), a pathogen that has caused continuous and ongoing outbreaks with massive mortality in both wild and farmed birds across Eurasia and Africa throughout 2020, represents a considerable public health concern — particularly considering the first human cases of H5N8 infection were first reported last December.

In a Perspective, Weifeng Shi and George Gao discuss the emergence and zoonotic potential of the H5 AIV lineages. Shi and Gao argue that vigilant surveillance and rigorous infection control measures for these emerging viruses are critical to avoid further human spillovers that could result in new and devastating pandemics.

Perhaps overshadowed by the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, over the past year, H5N8 infections in both wildfowl and poultry have been identified in at least 46 countries across Europe, Asia, and Africa. While these outbreaks have led to the death or slaughter of many millions of birds worldwide, they’ve also notably resulted in at least one spillover event in Russia, where seven poultry farm workers tested positive for H5N8 virus.

According to the authors, the rapid global spread of this AIV and its demonstrated ability to cross the species barrier, transmitting to humans, makes it a major concern to not only farming and wildlife security, but also global public health. Shi and Gao suggest that the surveillance of highly pathogenic AIVs in poultry farms, live markets, and wild birds must become a global priority.

Reference: “Emerging H5N8 avian influenza viruses” 20 May 2021, Science.

DOI: 10.1126/science.abg6302

W. Shi at Shandong First Medical University and Shandong Academy of Medical Sciences in Ji’nan, China; G.F. Gao at Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention in Beijing, China; G.F. Gao at Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in Beijing, China.

• Global Spread of the Highly Pathogenic H5N8 Avian Influenza Virus Is a Serious Public Health Concern

Normally flu virus that are highly active in birds are absolute no concern for humans, but ...

I'm willing to believe that some mafia is ready to release the ACE-2 optimized flu virus version soon... (It has been constructed already 9 years ago and has been - partially - presented in a paper..)

• My kids also believe they must vaccinate.

My wife wants me to advise my 23 yr old daughter to vaccinate..in case she infects the older unvaccinated..its called vaccine-think the new zeitgeist

..maybe we can be al vaccinated at birth.. for everything.

including independent thought.

More misinformation..

"coronavirus is 9x more lkely to cause blood clots than AZ vax"

chief medical officer..

https://www.9news.com.au/natio…28-4e90-bcab-747441ff340e

• Interesting. Even though I am pro-Ivermectin and pro-Vitamin D/C supplementation as a standard procedure, that "misinformation" can still be true relatively. Even though you may still be more likely to get blood clots from the vaccine than early treatment and recovery with ivermectin, supplements and lifestyle, vaccines seem more beneficial for some than others.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/news…es-more-common-with-covid

Hopefully, your family chooses the best option for her health.

• FLCCC weekly update

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

https://straightlinelogic.com/…ases-by-justus-r-hope-md/

Good article about how Ivermectin is saving India:

"Just three weeks after adding Ivermectin, Delhi now leads India out of the deadly second surge of the COVID pandemic"

"On May 10, the Indian State of Goa adopted an even more ambitious policy of preemptive Ivermectin for all adults in the state. As a direct result, Goa has seen a drop in cases from 3,124 the day after the announcement to 1,314 five days later."

"three other Indian states have followed Goa's lead in adding Ivermectin: Uttarkhand, Karnataka, and Uttar Pradesh. And, as expected, they have seen a drop in new daily cases as well, with Uttar Pradesh down nearly 75% from a peak of 37,944 just four days after they began following the April 20 AIIMS guidance to just 10,505 on May 16."

"The tragic story in all this is that the Indian state of Tamil Nadu installed a new leader on May 7, 2021. He suddenly reversed their state's decision to adopt Ivermectin.....

Tamil Nadu cases have continued to rise from April 20 to May 15. During the same time, Delhi's cases eased 78% while Tamil Nadu's cases tripled."

• your family chooses the best option for her health.

One problem with Moderna/Pfizer is reverse transcriptases...

eg hepatitis B virus..

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/hepatitis-b

The followiing article says that retrovirus RT conversion of vaccine MRNA into human DNA is unlikely

https://theconversation.com/no…ight-off-your-list-153719

", the only way the COVID-19 vaccine mRNA might enter your DNA is if you were unlucky enough to be infected at precisely the same time with HIV, or another kind of retrovirus, and this virus was active for the few short hours the vaccine mRNA was present in your cells. The chances of this happening are vanishingly small.'

I'd like a second opinion on how many other viruses with RTs apart from HIV and HepB chronically infrect our cells.. before I would agree with vanishingly small.

Perhaps there is nothing to worry about but I don't want to be surprised in 5 years time when my daughter is diagnosed with liver cancer... more longterm studies shuld be done on the risks

to young people of MRNA vaccines.

In addition I have soon no well researched study with calculations on why 23 year olds need a vacination.

• Fake News or wrong statistics?

https://www.the-scientist.com/…fter-vaccines-study-68675

• High levels of Vitamin D to prevent SARS-Cov2 infection a myth?

Findings  In this cohort study of 18 148 individuals whose vitamin D levels were measured before the COVID-19 pandemic, low levels of vitamin D were associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity in unadjusted univariable analysis. However, after adjusting for potentially confounding factors, including age, sex, race/ethnicity, education, body mass index, blood pressure, smoking status, and geographical location, vitamin D level was not associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity.

https://jamanetwork.com/journa…ftm_links&utm_term=051921

• FLCCC weekly update

Kirsch et al spent millions on fluvoxamine trials

89% efficacy..if your physician can't prescribe IVM then

major depression about your chances with Covid

or LENR-OCD.. :) may help your physican prescribe Luvox for you...

Even JAMA reported it.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub…2020-11/apl-jrf111220.php

"

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) occurs when a person experiences the following symptoms at the same time:

• Obsessions (unwanted, recurrent, and disturbing thoughts)
    • Compulsions (repetitive, ritualized behaviors that the person feels driven to perform in order to lessen the anxiety produced by the obsessions)

Fluvoxamine may also be helpful when prescribed “off-label” for major depressive disorder (MDD), social phobia (also known as social anxiety disorder), posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorder, and eating disorders including bulimia nervosa and binge-eating disorder. “Off-label” means that it hasn’t been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for this condition"

• High levels of Vitamin D to prevent SARS-Cov2 infection a myth?

Findings  In this cohort study of 18 148 individuals whose vitamin D levels were measured before the COVID-19 pandemic, low levels of vitamin D were associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity in unadjusted univariable analysis. However, after adjusting for potentially confounding factors, including age, sex, race/ethnicity, education, body mass index, blood pressure, smoking status, and geographical location, vitamin D level was not associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity.

https://jamanetwork.com/journa…ftm_links&utm_term=051921

Great distraction study - the claim of vitamin D which is well established is that Vitamin D is associated with strong negative outcomes from Covid (mortality!). Nobody said Vitamin D prevents antibody formation.

• My wife wants me to advise my 23 yr old daughter to vaccinate..in case she infects the older unvaccinated..its called vaccine-think the new zeitgeist

This simply is Insane. Even if vaccinate she can infect the older unvaccinated.. Look at Seychelles figures. 1/3 of actual cases are from fully vaccinated people...Teach her to first educate the older to get a vaccintion! Tel here that e.g. Pfizer shots are crap. 30% of what you get is unknown dirt!

This is typical big pharma crap. 97% of Cov-19 victims are older than 65. So you cannot compare blood cloths between normal population and CoV-19 sick people. You can only compare blood cloths among people older than 65 with people getting the vaccine. But it looks like we have to live with marketing/science fraud!

Findings In this cohort study of 18 148 individuals whose vitamin D levels were measured before the COVID-19 pandemic, low levels of vitamin D were associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity in unadjusted univariable analysis.

This is old Big pharma crap/fraud that has been discussed almost a year ago.

CoV-19 is correlated with missing V-D3 and not anti-correlated with higher V-D3.

• So you cannot compare blood cloths between normal population and CoV-19 sick people. You can only compare blood cloths among people older than 65 with people getting the vaccine.

The article includes as well young and younger people...? Maybe there is more and better data as time goes by.

"Secondly, the COVID-19 risk is higher than seen with the current vaccines, even for those under 30; something that should be taken into account when considering the balances between risks and benefits for vaccination.”

"“There is a rich body of study that shows COVID is a highly prothrombotic state, and as a consequence, thrombosis and stroke occur in even young healthy individuals who have mild symptoms after infection.”

• The potential problem with the presence of a large group of un-vaccinated under-30's with good immune systems is that they will act as a breeding group for more infectious and possible more pathogenic new mutations of the virus. How do we avoid that scenario in the current situation?

If half the money that went to vaccine development went to early treatment do you think we'd even be having this discussion ? And as to your question, they made sure we can't !

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.