Covid-19 News

• https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-558954/v1

• This is no time to fret about morality.

This is a fascist view. Making money from vaccines is your buddies only target. Number of vaccine death plays no rule, number of cripples people also, All teh cashed in money goes into FM/R/J pockets victims get nothing.

Ivermectin is all you need. Vaccines give you far less protection at a potential very high cost.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted an emergency use authorization for a COVID-19 antibody drug made by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).

How big was the bribe?? FDA (FM/R/J fellows) allow everything if the bribe is large enough.

“All mRNA-based vaccines should represent safe products,” the paper said.

This is outraging nonsense. The database(s) clearly shows these are by far the worst vaccines ever applied to humans.

Theses folks obviously know nothing about RNA inference and induced epi-genetic changes.

May be in 20-30 years, when we master them it could be the case that these are a bit better...

• I do not get it. Millions of Swedish people have gotten the vaccine and the effect on the population is carefully monitored by authorities

where professionals are analyzing the result. For the experts to at this point to miss an obvious danger of vaccines is really really unlikely.

subtle risks yes but not obvious ones that's really out of the question.

• For the experts to at this point to miss an obvious danger of vaccines is really really unlikely.

Did you ever look into the European database ?? https://dap.ema.europa.eu/analytics/saw.dll?PortalPages

Up to date 3 mio. adverse reactions are in the database in total, 500'000 from CoV-19 vaccines. 50% are serious about 2% (10'000 so far) are deadly. How many are from Sweden? (As of today 41'770/6 ?!)

Typically 1.5% of all CoV-19 vaccinated people have an adverse reaction 1/3 end up in the database.

Criminal states of USA:

The (FM/R/J) mafia head (N'Cuomo) of New York started a lottery among young people age 12-17 they enter if they get a vaccine. 50 will be selected for a free of cost study at an university....

Göthe's Faust would have liked this. But Faust did it for a good "F.." and some more things...

• Question to our very experts here: is there any valid data available for a comparison of so called "death rates" with other common vaccinations against seriuous viral or bacterial infections / deseases?

Not sure if the other vaccinations have significant less side effects among the vaccinated people (less than few cases per 10 million?)....

• As I said I know these people analyzing the data, if there is an obvious risk, that would be known by know. Just looking in a database and then concluding there is a massive risk indicates that experts that work for a living analyzing these types of data should have pushed the allert button long time ago. So you are most probably wrong if it so simple to find. On the other hand if you introduce a new novel way to view the data that exposes the risk in a much better way wen we are talking, but then you need to explain your algorithm better.

• Question to our very experts here: is there any valid data available for a comparison of so called "death rates" with other common vaccinations against seriuous viral or bacterial infections / deseases?

Not sure if the other vaccinations have significant less side effects among the vaccinated people (less than few cases per 10 million?)....

a few cases per 10 million is really really small and typically you are more probable to get killed in a traffic accident so it is kind of splitting hairs to discuss this matter and it is obvious that this discussion of these cases have made people go bananas over basically nothing.

• An interesting detail for Trump fans:

"In addition, Kory, Marik, et. al published the rst comprehensive COVID-19 prevention and early treatment protocol (which they would eventually call I-MASK). It is centered around the drug Ivermectin, which President Trump used at Walter Reed hospital, unreported by the press, though it may well have saved the president’s life while he was instead touting new big pharma drugs. "

As I said I know these people analyzing the data, if there is an obvious risk, that would be known by know.

10'000 CoV-19 vaccines deaths in Europe are not a non risk. Nobody will die from CoV-19 if he early gets Ivermectin. Even late given > 98% survive.

• Is there an accessible database that talks about this number (10.000 deaths per 225 Mio vaccinations in EU, aka 45 per Million?), and that you can share with us, or is it your personal estimation/calculation based on other data? Thanks...

Found some data from Paul-Ehrlich-Institute in DE (German):

407 cases have been registered among 14,5 Mio people, who had been vaccinated, but had also other multiple serious deseases, median age 85!!. There seems a lot of uncertainty, if all these cases are 100% linkd to the vaccination itself....

https://www.pei.de/SharedDocs/…_blob=publicationFile&v=4

Todesfälle
    Dem Paul-Ehrlich-Institut wurden 407 Todesfälle bei Geimpften im Alter von
    24 bis 102 Jahren gemeldet. Der Median des Alters betrug 85 Jahre, das
    mittlere Alter 82 Jahre. Der zeitliche Zusammenhang zwischen Impfung und
    dem tödlichen Ereignis variierte zwischen weniger als eine Stunde und 40
    Tagen nach Impfung. 321 Todesfälle betrafen Personen, die mit Comirnaty
    geimpft worden waren. Bei 60 gemeldeten Todesfällen war nicht
    angegeben, mit welchem COVID-19-Impfstoff geimpft worden war. In
    sieben Fällen verstarben Personen nach Impfung mit dem COVID-19-
    Impfstoff Moderna und in 19 Fällen verstarben Personen nach Impfung mit
    Vaxzevria.
    Bei der überwiegenden Mehrzahl der Personen, bei welchen nicht eine
    COVID-19-Infektion oder andere Erkrankungen zum Tod geführt hatten,
    bestanden zum Teil multiple Vorerkrankungen, wie z. B. Karzinome,
    Niereninsuffizienz, Herzerkrankungen und arteriosklerotische
    Veränderungen, die vermutlich todesursächlich waren. In einzelnen
    Verdachtsfällen wurden vom Paul-Ehrlich-Institut noch weitere
    Informationen angefordert.

• Is there an accessible database that talks about this number

I linked it some times ago: I also said that you need a university account for the EU death reporting system. US VERS is open! It seem that you just like to distract people and forget the things we told you the last month...

407 cases have been registered among 14,5 Mio people, who had been vaccinated, but had also other multiple serious deseases, median age 85!!.

This death number is the expected one. About 50% are directly induced by the vaccine, like also at least 50% (87% said one study..) are induced deaths by CoV-19 too. The majority of adverse reactions is among people age 18..64 - see EU database. Relative to people vaccinated it's much higher than among people age >65. So we for sure have a large under reporting among younger cases.

As in the case linked above (Death of a 44 year woman) the reporting fails. Usually hospital report these cases as CoV-19 deaths...

I would strictly count all people with symptoms onset within 48 hours after a jab as 100% vaccine deaths. Most VERS cases fulfill this criteria. We also know that the under reporting in (VERS) the US is a factor of >10.

It's all about a 99.999999% safe drug versus a 99,999% live safe vaccine. But we did not count all people with vaccine induced live long damage from strokes, heart inflammation, nerve damage (Bells' palsy) and many others. This cohort is magnitudes larger than the deaths. =0 for Ivermectin

• Official Post

Keep it for the history books: https://covid19criticalcare.co…id-by-Michael-Capuzzo.pdf

All the names of all criminals that did block Ivermectin are in there. Most prominent Boris Jonson and of course Trump...

Skimmed through it, and will read fully later on today. Powerful story, and damning of the health care industry. This caught my eye as one of the reasons there is mistrust of the health sciences:

"We live in a remarkable media age

where a positive story on CNN, perhaps

more so than a peer review in e New

England Journal of Medicine, will instantly

encourage doctors in two hundred

countries to use a perfectly safe and legal

drug and save humanity"

Of course, the bigger problem is when the influential and powerful western media outlets bury that good story (in this case Ivermectin) for political reasons. Often, as we have seen, with the help of the social media titans, and governmental health agencies. It creates this corrupt system, leading to erosion of faith in those who claim to serve in our best interest. This pandemic has shown me though, they serve another master.

• This is outraging nonsense. The database(s) clearly shows these are by far the worst vaccines ever applied to humans.

No, it does not show anything like that. You are either innumerate and grossly ignorant, or you are lying, but anyway that is not what it shows. The website and people here have explained this many times, but you continue to promote this and other vile, dangerous lies.

• Official Post

Anyone from Poland Can confirm this as a legitimate source?

original link in Polish:

https://cai24.pl/polska/32129/…azy-czesciej-na-covid-19/

Google Translated to English Link:

https://ufj7p7nobrwguuklt27gmr…azy-czesciej-na-covid-19/

my concern is that I have all of my family members vaccinated and if this were true news is worrisome.

• Official Post

It is not buried. There are thousands of news stories about it, and 33 million results on Google.

The word "bury" does not have to mean it was not reported on. How many positive vs negative stories about Ivermectin can you find on CNN, NYT's, or the Washington Post?

The websites that do report on Ivers good news are quickly dismissed as being run by conspiracy nuts, Q-anon types, or branded as reckless and untrustworthy. Same goes for the perfectly qualified advocates such Dr. Kory. Unfortunately, too many people fall for it, leading to the good news being effectively buried in plain sight.

And I did mention also that the social media giants are involved, and they do bury the story in the old sense of the word through censorship. How many people get their news from those sites?

• Keep it for the history books: https://covid19criticalcare.co…id-by-Michael-Capuzzo.pdf

All the names of all criminals that did block Ivermectin are in there. Most prominent Boris Jonson and of course Trump...

I have found no evidence that Trump was treated with Ivermectin, so the author is probably mistaken.

As seen from https://www.usatoday.com/in-de…al-antibodies/3630609001/

Trump was (very quickly) administered monoclonal antibodies (expensive) and dexamethasone (cheap). That early, aggressive treatment as one two punch was probably critical in his quick recovery. He also got remdesivir (expensive) and was taking vitamin D, zinc, and melatonin.

Trump's willingness to mention hydroxychloroquine and other treatments anathema to the establishment shows he would not have hindered the use of ivermectin. Unfortunately there may be no cure for TDS.

• Anyone from Poland Can confirm this as a legitimate source?

original link in Polish:

my concern is that I have all of my family members vaccinated and if this were true news is worrisome.

My uninformed guess is that in Poland, elderly people were prioritized for vaccination. So it may not be unexpected that vaccinated people are dying more with Covid than the general population, especially if there is only one dose. Within the first two weeks of the first vaccine dose is an especially dangerous time ; the innate immune system - the first line of defence - plummets in performance.

• Official Post

Anyone from Poland Can confirm this as a legitimate source?

original link in Polish:

I read about this a few weeks ago. In it they said that if you caught COVID shortly after getting the vaccine (before being fully protected by it), there was a greater chance of dying and experiencing more severe symptoms.

True?...not sure. I have encouraged all my young and healthy family members to wait a year or 2 before getting the vaccine. Absolutely no reason IMO for them to take the risk right now. Most of the vulnerable people in the developed countries have gotten vaccinated, so no rush.

Will they listen to me? Probably not. :) The social pressure is intense (strange to me how much), and eventually many succumb. Some get the shot because they are afraid that if they don't, they can't travel.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.