Covid-19 News

• Apparently electrical grounding has effects on inflammation :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/

Multi-disciplinary research has revealed that electrically conductive contact of the human body with the surface of the Earth (grounding or earthing) produces intriguing effects on physiology and health. Such effects relate to inflammation, immune responses, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The purpose of this report is two-fold: to 1) inform researchers about what appears to be a new perspective to the study of inflammation, and 2) alert researchers that the length of time and degree (resistance to ground) of grounding of experimental animals is an important but usually overlooked factor that can influence outcomes of studies of inflammation, wound healing, and tumorigenesis.

Conversely, is it possible that inflammation itself (say from a covid vaccine injection ) can produce electromagnetic effects within the body, especially at the site of injection and inflammation?

To the empiricists out there who have got the shot and have a light magnet handy, I would be curious to know how you fare in the magnet challenge.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 'WHO scientist in dock for opposing Ivermectin’s use for Covid-19 cure"

Not in dock yet , just at the paperwork stage and not reported in the mainstream.

"

A 51-page legal notice was served on Geneva-based Dr Soumya Swaminathan,

the WHO chief scientist by the Mumbai-based Indian Bar Association, a lawyers’ forum,

for opposing use of Ivermectin for treating Covid patients.

It has threatened to prosecute her “under sections 302, 304 (II), 88, 120 (B) and 34 and other provisions of IPC

and under Disaster Management Act, 2005, i

n the appropriate courts of law having jurisdiction for each death caused

due to your act of commission and omission.”

https://trialsitenews.com/indi…-the-chief-scientist-who/

https://www.freepressjournal.i…ins-use-for-covid-19-cure

• Can you have your parent try a small, metallic magnet, not a cell phone. While I have not looked into this at all, the couple of photos I have seen all show a cell phone and the glass surface on the skin. I am sure you might have considered this, but surface cohesion of glass to skin can be quite strong. If the cell phone will not stick from the back side or if a metal magnet will not stick, then surely it is due to glass surface cohesion?

Thanks,

• Official Post

Can you have your parent try a small, metallic magnet, not a cell phone. While I have not looked into this at all, the couple of photos I have seen all show a cell phone and the glass surface on the skin. I am sure you might have considered this, but surface cohesion of glass to skin can be quite strong. If the cell phone will not stick from the back side or if a metal magnet will not stick, then surely it is due to glass surface cohesion?

Thanks,

Well, you are not considering that it only sticks to the jab spot, and not any other part of their bodies. Anyway they are really done with the issue, they don't want even to talk about it, I think they are really angry to have found out about it.

• also Tamil Nadu is now strongly heading down.

the last of the Indian states to come down..

but the long haul isn't over for many patients..like in Bangalore.. Karnakata

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, you are not considering that it only sticks to the jab spot, and not any other part of their bodies. Anyway they are really done with the issue, they don't want even to talk about it, I think they are really angry to have found out about it.

Thanks, I understand.

I was curious. Having dabbled (very lightly) in close up magic in the past, some tricks are done by using various surface cohesion of various materials. Spoons tricks are a prime example.

I know that skin varies quite significantly from one body area to another and that body hair will break surface cohesion. So (in my case at least :) ) nothing would stick to my legs or lower arms due to body hair, while my shoulder is free from it. Also, my shoulder is one of the flatter areas as well.

In any case, I am not trying to dispute the connection to the vaccine. In my reasoning, more likely than a magnetic function, is that the shot could easily cause the area to possibly be one or multiple of the below conditions:

1: The area might become slightly more hardened (inflamed) which can increase cohesion.

2: The area might secrete a body fluid, not necessarily sweat, but I am thinking more of an oil. Again, increasing surface cohesion.

3: Some shots cause a welt or "bump" on the skin. I wonder if this shot might cause the opposite such as a slight indentation or contraction. I.E. creating almost a "suction cup" situation.

Anyway, again, not to dismiss the vaccine connection or that something odd is happening. My engineering background has me doing cause and effect analysis! :thumbup:

Thanks again.

• From the Indian free press

Geneva-based Dr Soumya Swaminathan,

the WHO chief scientist

WHO chief scientist Dr Soumya quoted Merck as the authority on ivermectin..

but Merck has murky past with unclean hands as recently as 2016

when they tried to swindle Pharmasset out of 2.6 billion

IMHO Dr Soumya gets her hands dirty too

""Candor and honesty define the contours of the legal system.

When a company allows and supports its own attorney to violate these principles, it shares the consequences of those actions.

Here, Merck's patent attorney, responsible for prosecuting the patents-in-suit, was dishonest and duplicitous in his actions with Pharmasset, with Gilead and with this Court,

thus crossing the line to egregious misconduct.

Merck is guilty of unclean hands and forfeits its right to prosecute this action against Gilead."

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/…-rings-hollow-judge-rules

• The epidemiological evidence in the World Health Organization’s origins mission report

Following the report.. the WHO commented

"“As far as WHO is concerned, all hypotheses remain on the table. This report is a very important beginning, but it is not the end. We have not yet found the source of the virus, and we must continue to follow the science and leave no stone unturned as we do,”

"https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/eu-affairs/162938/who-report-on-origin-of-covid-19-leaves-all-options-on-the-table/

The option of "future collaborative studies to include more timely and comprehensive data sharing" with China(=CCCP) appears to be not on the table

so the lab origin hypothesis will be on the table for some time.

the Sorensen Dalgleish report from Oslo/London is still on the table

It states that the published research from China-WIV /North Carolina-Chapel Hill in four papers

2008, 2010 ,2015 ,2018 culminated in an engineered spike..in 2019

In 2008, Dr Zheng-Li Si and WIV colleagues successfully demonstrated technical capabilities to interchange RBD’s between bat SARS-like and human SARS viruses.

Building upon this, the 2010 work (Hou et al, ) perfected the ability to express receptors on human cells.

On these foundations, the central Gain of Function work that underpins the functionalities of
    SARS-CoV-2 took place, carrying the WIV spike and plasmid materials to bond successfully to a human epithelial cell-line.

This work (2015 Menachery/Chapel Hil) produced a highly infectious chimeric virus optimised to the human upper
    respiratory tract....

Gain of Function was pursued in both Wuhan and North Carolina for some years and never ceased.

https://www.minervanett.no/fil…EvidenceNoNaturalEvol.pdf

Stupidity.. hypocrisy.. ignorance.. lies..

from Leunig

All Options are on the Table - Leunig

• Re magnetic bodies,

Saw a news discussion of it, One of the reporters could stick a key to their forehead who have not taken any vaccine so this

stickiness can happen without vaccine and on other places. It is not strange that this feature is dismissed. We need new physics

for it to be magnetic. Current physics tells us that you'll be dead before becoming magnetic. Probably just sticky forces, and some

kind of skin effect.

People seam to be very amused by this finding.

• Merck is guilty of unclean hands and forfeits its right to prosecute this action against Gilead."

This is an internal fight between FM/R and J...

'WHO scientist in dock for opposing Ivermectin’s use for Covid-19 cure"

We here have two other members (JED,THH) of the Big pharma mafia disinformation gang.

India below 1/4 of top now thanks to IVERMECTIN

UK up 3x from bottom thanks to no IVERMECTIN and failing vaccines

• Damning’ science shows COVID-19 likely engineered in lab: experts

Dr. Steven Quay and Richard Muller pointed to two key pieces of evidence to support the claim, which has increasingly gained steam

https://www.foxnews.com/health…neered-in-lab-experts.amp

Damning" science strongly suggests that COVID-19 is a man-made monster, optimized in a lab for maximum infectivity before hitting the outside to catastrophic effect, two experts said Sunday.

Writing in an opinion piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Steven Quay and Richard Muller pointed to two key pieces of evidence to support the claim, which has increasingly gained steam after long being derided as little more than speculation.

The first relates to the nature of gain-of-function research, in which microbiologists tweak a virus’ genome to alter its properties, such as making it more transmissible or more lethal.

Of the 36 possible genome pairings that can produce two arginine amino acids in a row — which results in boosting a virus’ lethality — the one most commonly used in gain-of-function research is CGG-CGG, or double CGG, wrote Quay and Muller.

"The insertion sequence of choice is the double CGG," wrote Quay, the founder of Atossa Therapeutics, and Muller, a former top scientist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, who now teaches physics at the University of California’s Berkeley campus.

That’s because it is readily available and convenient, and scientists have a great deal of experience inserting it," they wrote. "An additional advantage of the double CGG sequence compared with the other 35 possible choices: It creates a useful beacon that permits the scientists to track the insertion in the laboratory."

The pair noted that the double CGG sequence has never been found naturally among the entire group of coronaviruses that includes CoV-2, which causes COVID-19.

But, in what Quay and Muller called a "damning fact," it was found in CoV-2.

Proponents of zoonotic origin must explain why the novel coronavirus, when it mutated or recombined, happened to pick its least favorite combination, the double CGG," they wrote. "Why did it replicate the choice the lab’s gain-of-function researchers would have made?

"At the minimum, this fact — that the coronavirus, with all its random possibilities, took the rare and unnatural combination used by human researchers — implies that the leading theory for the origin of the coronavirus must be laboratory escape."

In a Senate hearing last month, Fauci admitted that he couldn’t be certain that the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China — the nation from which COVID-19 sprang in late 2019 — didn’t put a pre-pandemic $600,000 grant from the National Institutes of Health toward gain-of-function research.

The stated purpose of the grant was determining whether coronaviruses could be transmitted from bats to humans, a scenario popularly suggested as the origin of COVID-19.

Beyond apparent signs of gain-of-function engineering, Quay and Muller wrote in the Journal that the evidence "most compelling is the dramatic differences in the genetic diversity of CoV-2, compared with the coronaviruses responsible for SARS and MERS."

SARS and MERS, which were confirmed to be of natural origin, "evolved rapidly as they spread through the human population, until the most contagious forms dominated," the pair wrote.

By contrast, COVID-19 proved to be highly contagious from the point it was first detected.

"Such early optimization is unprecedented, and it suggests a long period of adaptation that predated its public spread," wrote Quay and Muller. "Science knows of only one way that could be achieved: simulated natural evolution, growing the virus on human cells until the optimum is achieved. That is precisely what is done in gain-of-function research."

CLICK HERE FOR FULL CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE

The two pieces of evidence led Quay and Muller to conclude that the possibility that COVID-19 was engineered should be viewed as the leading theory.

The presence of the double CGG sequence is strong evidence of gene splicing, and the absence of diversity in the public outbreak suggests gain-of-function acceleration," they wrote. "The scientific evidence points to the conclusion that the virus was developed in a laboratory."

• The rejection of hydroxychloriquine was based on a since debunked lancet report, your fact checker missed that. But why let facts get in the way of bolstering your point!

FM1 - there is no need for personalisation here.

"debunked lancet report". The rejection of HCQ is based n the fact that it interferes with the immune system (which COVID also does) and therefore its dangers combined with COVID are unknowable. Of course it might be effective; for the same reason. In that situation the only thing one can do is look at RCT evidence.

I disagree that overall the RCT evidence favours using HCQ at the moment. That might change, in which case the rejection would change.

I also disagree that the RECOVERY trial negative results are of no significance. The argument is quite complex - like most such decisions - which is why black or white blog-style "it is obvious" debunking does not help matters.

I'm not saying HCQ might not have some role as an anti-COVID drug - just that there are better candidates out there for limited high quality RCT checking, and till it has significant RCT support I would not take it.

THH

• Why did you take the vaccine ? Short term rct is now in question and no long term rct for vaccine. Seems your logic comes back to bite you

• Well, you are not considering that it only sticks to the jab spot, and not any other part of their bodies.

There would be many ways to fool oneself so as to confirm one's expectations using this sort of procedure (look ... it sticks here but not here ... amazing!).

It would would be much more impressive if the cellphone were to stick to the arm through a piece of paper. I predict it won't stick. What is your prediction?

This is something we can all try when we get our second injection.

• There would be many ways to fool oneself so as to confirm one's expectations using this sort of procedure (look ... it sticks here but not here ... amazing!).

It would would be much more impressive if the cellphone were to stick to the arm through a piece of paper. I predict it won't stick. What is your prediction?

This is something we can all try when we get our second injection.

I had my 2nd AZ on Saturday and just tried this...it didn't stick.

• "debunked lancet report". The rejection of HCQ is based n the fact that it interferes with the immune system (which COVID also does) and therefore its dangers combined with COVID are unknowable

Welcome back bullshit talker! May be you once should read a paper before spreading useless nonsense. Also an apple interferes with the immune system!! And apples are dangerous too: Read Snow white!

HCQ + combo is the second best cure but for ICU cases Ivermectin is at least 10x better. But I guess our pharma opinion spreader has no clue how it (HCQ) works.

• Official Post

Bruce__H , Nar , I have no horse in this race, I have clearly stated that I dismissed the claims (which started by the end of April AFAIK) as people wanting their 15 minutes of fame on tik tok. I had not given even a second thought to it. I had my mind well set that I wasn’t going to get the jab far before from that, and in fact my parents kept nagging me about it (now they have stopped doing that).

What called my attention wasn’t the ongoing claims, but the harsh and humiliating treatment that the doctor that attempted to make the case of one of his patients public received in national TV. It was a harsh character assasination.

That doctor had been a regular in many TV shows and had quite a large Instagram following, and he got his IG account completely deleted, Not only The offending live broadcast where he showed the case.

The official denial and harsh treatment of a claim that could Otherwise be easily disproven is what called my attention to the issue, not the claim itself. Had it not been received with such overreaction, I’d probably not even bothered to ask my folks if they had noticed anything of the sorts in their jab spots.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.