Covid-19 News

• should be worthy of a Nobel or two?

Ignorant: It already got one...

Phase 1 & 2 & 3 are all RCT.

Not correct for the Pfizer Phase III study . Illegal supervision by Pfizer unblinded by selected friendly doctors... Result: 200 more people kicked out of vaccine arm. Vaccine: control ratio of kicked out 3:1. allowed 2-3 % not 200%.

Phase three would in fact have shown 0 protection from Pfizer vaccine due to immune suppression by spike protein.

o have long COVID for more than a year you need to have been infected 12 months ago.

You must be unlucky to live in a big pharma fascist ruled country (GB,DE,FR,CH,ES..) that suppress medication (Ivermectin etc.) that help CoV-19 patients. I nominate now THH for the Dr. Mengele award for repeating problems that are caused by his round table buddies. The only intention for THH to post here is to help his buddies to make more money and to uphold/prolongate state terror restrictions.

Here we analyzed the phylogenetic relationships of coronavirus spike proteins and mapped furin recognition motif on the tree.

Alan, it is not about whether there are furin cleavage site exist or not. It's about where these are located any why they used the specific (AIDS) pattern under discussion. So the location indicates it's man made and not the existence.

2. The 80% with mild symptoms (which W calls very mild symptoms) may still end up with long COVID

You again talk nonsense. All studies have been done among people with symptoms only. 75% don't have any symptoms at all.

• Merck signs $1.2 billion deal with US government for experimental COVID treatment

Officially MERK stopped the trial because the drug did not work. But now the US FM/R/J will help all failed buddies and shifts dozen of billion $$$$$$ to friendly bank accounts.

Same happened with Gilead (J mafia) crap drug Remdesivir, that has absolute not effect on CoV-19 patients and only lets them die up to 10 days longer. Here US/EU etc. already payed >10 billion $$$$$$$$ to mafia friends.

These things always happen under stress. Also after the Iraq war > 30 billion $$$$$$$$$$$$ of US taxpayer money directly went onto bank accounts of the FM/R/J mafia.

• Did your phase 1, 2 or 3 show these vaccine drawbacks and if so please point them out to me as I have not read any papers pertaining to blood clots or any bleeding disorders before vaccination begun specific to oxford vaccine

AstraZeneca Vaccine Carries Slightly Higher Risk of Bleeding Disorders, Study Shoes

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

People receiving the Covid vaccine made by Oxford-AstraZeneca had a slightly increased risk of a bleeding disorder, and possibly other rare blood problems, researchers reported on Wednesday.

The findings, from a study of 2.53 million adults in Scotland who received their first doses of either the AstraZeneca vaccine or the one made by Pfizer-BioNTech, were published in the journal Nature Medicine. About 1.7 million of the shots were the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The study found no increased risk of the blood disorders with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

The AstraZeneca vaccine is not authorized for use in the United States, but it has been authorized by the European Medicines Agency, the European Union’s top drug regulator, as well as many countries outside the bloc. But reports of rare clotting and bleeding disorders in younger adults, some fatal, led a number of countries to limit the vaccine’s use to older people, and a few to drop it altogether.

The new study found that the AstraZeneca vaccine was linked to a slight increase in the risk of a disorder called immune thrombocytopenic purpura, or I.T.P., which can cause just bruising in some cases but also serious bleeding in others. The risk was estimated at 1.13 cases per 100,000 people receiving their first dose, up to 27 days after vaccination. That estimate would be in addition to the typical incidence in the United Kingdom, before the vaccine came into use, which was estimated at six to nine cases per 100,000.

The condition is treatable, and none of the cases in vaccine recipients were fatal, the researchers said. They emphasized that the benefits of the vaccine far outweighed the small risk, and noted that Covid itself is far more likely than the vaccine to cause I.T.P.

But the researchers also wrote that even though the risks from the AstraZeneca vaccine were small, “alternative vaccines for individuals at low Covid-19 risk might be warranted when supply allows.”

It is not surprising to find I.T.P. in a few vaccine recipients, the researchers said, noting that small increases in the risk have also occurred with the vaccination for measles, mumps and rubella, and the shots for hepatitis B and flu.

In a commentary published with the study, experts on blood disorders said that I.T.P. could be difficult to diagnose and that the possible connection needed further analysis. But they wrote, “Nonetheless, the risk of vaccination-induced I.T.P. at the rate proposed seems to be far lower than the many risks associated with Covid-19 itself.”

• What do you get when you suspend a stick magnet from a thread at its centre? A device for taking the magnet challenge of course.

Went to one of my neighbours who had a Pfizer shot in April and did the test. Had to get out of the breeze. After trying for over half a minute, the magnet did not appear to rotate in the vicinity of her shot. I tried this technique because I wanted to avoid any surface stickiness phenomenon. Maybe my magnet was not strong enough. Maybe my neighbour is one of those who don't go magnetic. Maybe the whole magnetic thing is a mistake. Lots of possibilities.

Anyway, I had a good conversation with her. All five family members got the same shot on the same day, administered by the same person. Of the five, the two daughters - in their twenties and thirties - were as sick as a dog for three days following their vaccination. The other three were fine, with the son in his twenties only having some arm discomfort.

My neighbour went on to say that one of her daughters who had a bad reaction to the vaccine thinks that she had Covid in very early January of 2020 (not 2021!) She and a group nine other students who had met together for a New Years Eve party got very sick. All of them. The daughter says she had never been sicker and considered going to hospital. One of the members of the group had been in contact with someone very recently returned from China, so that is why they suspect it was Covid. Her bad reaction to the vaccine reminded her of her sickness in January.

I told her about Ivermectin. She had no clue about it, which somehow doesn't surprise me.

• Official Post

I know this is not proof, but is kind of compelling.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• India .. the land of the free..

the Indian Bar Association serves legal notice to the WHO

"

61. That, you and WHO have misled and misguided all the people throughout the pandemic,

starting from the delay in raising alarm soon after SARS-CoV2 was detected in China,

your failure to prevail over China in conducting an impartial investigation into the origins of the virus,

inordinate time consumed before
    declaring Remdesivir, Hydroxychloroquine, convalescent plasma as ‘ineffective’
    in treatment of COVID-19,

ever changing theories around SARS-CoV2 being
    transmitted through droplets or it being air borne and many more.

The world is gradually waking up to your absurd, arbitrary and fallacious approach in presenting
    concocted facts as ‘scientific approach’.

As the famous quote of Abraham Lincoln goes –
    “You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the
    people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”

https://indianbarassociation.i…Chief-Scientist-WHO-1.pdf

• India .. the land of the free..

the Indian Bar Association serves legal notice to the WHO

That's absurd. The WHO has no legal or regulatory authority in India or anywhere else. It has only an advisory role.

Furthermore, the WHO's advice has been excellent. Countries such as Japan that paid close attention to it, and followed the advice, had 50 to 100 times fewer deaths than countries that ignored the WHO, such as the U.S.

• That's absurd.

Its happening... you need to read the notice 51 pages fully..

I am sure that plenty of lawyers in the bar association have personal deadly experience with Covid

The WHO chief scientist actually withdrew the MERCKy tweet after the Indian Bar went after her

"

2. That, you have tweeted the following on May 10, 2021 on Twitter:
    “Safety and efficacy are important when using any drug for a new
    indication. @WHO recommends against the use of Ivermectin for
    #COVID19 except within clinical trials https: //t.co/dSbDiW5tCW

• Furthermore, the WHO's advice has been excellent.

More news from Absurdistan Jed's home country. WHO did recommend not to stop traffic from China/ Wuhan.

--> The US FM/R/J mafia was eager for a new business case despite it came two years to early...

Who recommends to kill people by not giving them Ivermectin/HCQ. - WHO Deserves the Dr. Mengele award

• Its happening... you need to read the petition fully..

Many things that happen are absurd.

I am sure that plenty of lawyers in the bar association have personal expereince with Covid

What possible relevance could that have?!?

The WHO chief scientist actually withdrew the MERCKy tweet after the Indian Bar went after her

"

2. That, you have tweeted the following on May 10, 2021 on Twitter:
    “Safety and efficacy are important when using any drug for a new

So, the bar association is using threat of legal action to harass scientific advisors for expressing their professional opinions. Do you think that is a good thing? Should the WHO experts revise their opinions whenever lawyers tell them to? Should they say whatever politicians, housewives, or truck drivers tell them to say?

If the WHO is wrong about ivermectin, that dispute must be settled by professional experts in medicine and public health in their various institutions. It should not be settled in courts, or in the newspapers, legislatures or taxi cabs.

• So, the bar association is using threat of legal action to harass scientific advisors for expressing their professional opinions.

Most people in WHO's decision board once - long time ago - were experts. Now they act as heavily bribed FM/R/J/B mafia members.

FM/R/J/B bribes do not work the usual way the word has been defined. So e.g. important members of FM/R/J/B get tax free income, free club memberships, payed vacations and gifts (cars, houses, yachts)- that informally are owned by an other person/institution - for permanent use. In the good old times where UBS Switzerland (now Singapur)organized the bribe cash transfers you got a shadow card of a regular customer. --> "Free money from the wall" - world wide.

• What possible relevance could that have?!?

I am sure that Covid cut a swathe thru the elderly professionals in Mumbai..Maharastra etc

https://www.tribuneindia.com/n…bjee-dies-of-covid-246296

the fact that the WHO ignored the public evidence from FLCCC BIRD etc on ivermectin

and tweeted Merck

was a shock to the Indian bar..

harassing does not = airing a grievance

• the fact that the WHO ignored the public evidence from FLCCC BIRD etc on ivermectin

and tweeted Merck

was a shock to the Indian bar..

Okay what this boils down to is:

You, Robert Bryant and some Indian lawyers disagree with public health officials. You think you know better than they do, even though countries that followed their advice had 50 to 100 times fewer deaths than countries that ignored them. And because you consider yourself more expert than the experts, you want to put lawyers in charge of public health policy. Not doctors or scientists -- lawyers.

Good luck with that.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.