Covid-19 News

• I don't see any data related to cardiac cases in 30 and under. You might want to research that before giving a glowing vaccine report. And are you reporting a new vaccine side affect, mind control? I'll put that under cons!

• CDC says vaccine link to heart inflammation is stronger than previously thought

The heart of the problem getting vaccinated...

https://thehill.com/changing-a…heart-inflammation-is?amp

Males under 30 may face heart problems after getting vaccinated.

Myocarditis and pericarditis share the same symptoms.

Treatment for myocarditis can be solved with over-the-counter medication or resolve itself.

Last Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that there is a stronger correlation between the coronavirus vaccine and heart inflammation.

Males under the age of 30 may face heart complications after receiving a full shot, Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the CDC's Immunization Safety Office, said during a Food and Drug Administration advisory group, NBC News reported.

Although it has not been officially confirmed to be an associated problem, the agency is investigating 226 cases of myocarditis, the inflammation of the myocardium in the heart, and pericarditis, the inflammation of the pericardium, among young, vaccinated men. Myocarditis and pericarditis share the same symptoms, including fever, fatigue, shortness of breath and a particular type of chest pain.

In most cases, an investigation would have been warranted if there were fewer than 100 cases, NBC News reported.

Myocarditis following vaccination tends to skew younger, with its victims being teenagers and men in their early 20s. It is important to note that myocarditis cases represent a small fraction of young men who received the shot and experienced no immediate after effects.

"We clearly have an imbalance there," Shimabukuro told NBC News.

The CDC said that among the 220 patients recovering, more than 80 percent of them got better on their own. Most cases of myocarditis can be treated with anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen, and in some cases, IVIG, an intravenous medication.

• the migration of the spike protein throughout(systemically) the body is a concern...

No worries..

the vaccine spike protein does not migrate....

". The Spike protein produced by vaccination is not released in a way that it gets to encounter the ACE2 proteins on the surface of other human cells at all: it’s sitting on the surface of muscle and lymphatic cells up in your shoulder, not wandering through your lungs causing trouble."

I guess that's what the vaccine makers assume..at any rate. and so does Derek Lowe who swallows Bigpharma's assumptions holus bolus

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/p…04/spike-protein-behavior

• Fifty-nine labs around world handle the deadliest pathogens – only a quarter score high on safety

https://theconversation.com/am…ore-high-on-safety-161777

Did the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 result from high-risk research gone wrong? Regardless of the answer, the risk of future pandemics originating from research with dangerous pathogens is real.

The focal point of this lab-leak discussion is the Wuhan Institute of Virology, nestled in the hilly outskirts of Wuhan. It is just one of 59 maximum containment labs in operation, under construction or planned around the world.

Known as biosafety level 4 (BSL4) labs, these are designed and built so that researchers can safely work with the most dangerous pathogens on the planet – ones that can cause serious disease and for which no treatment or vaccines exist. Researchers are required to wear full-body pressurised suits with independent oxygen.

Spread over 23 countries, the largest concentration of BSL4 labs is in Europe, with 25 labs. North America and Asia have roughly equal numbers, with 14 and 13 respectively. Australia has four and Africa three. Like the Wuhan Institute of Virology, three-quarters of the world’s BSL4 labs are in urban centres.

With 3,000m² of lab space, the Wuhan Institute of Virology is the largest BSL4 lab in the world, though it will soon be overtaken by the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility at Kansas State University in the US. When it is complete, it will boast over 4,000m² of BSL4 lab space.

Most labs are significantly smaller, with half of the 44 labs where data is available being under 200m² – less than half the size of a professional basketball court or about three-quarters the size of a tennis court.

Around 60% of BSL4 labs are government-run public-health institutions, leaving 20% run by universities and 20% by biodefence agencies. These labs are either used to diagnose infections with highly lethal and transmissible pathogens, or they are used to research these pathogens to improve our scientific understanding of how they work and to develop new drugs, vaccines and diagnostics tests.

But far from all of these labs score well on safety and security. The Global Health Security Index, which measures whether countries have legislation, regulations, oversight agencies, policies and training on biosafety and biosecurity, is instructive. Led by the US-based Nuclear Threat Initiative, the index shows that only about one-quarter of countries with BSL4 labs received high scores for biosafety and biosecurity. This suggests plenty of room for improvement for countries to develop comprehensive systems of biorisk management.

Membership of the International Experts Group of Biosafety and Biosecurity Regulators, where national regulatory authorities share best practices in this field, is another indicator of national biosafety and biosecurity practices. Only 40% of countries with BSL4 labs are members of the forum: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, UK and the US. And no lab has yet signed up to the voluntary biorisk management system (ISO 35001), introduced in 2019 to establish management processes to reduce biosafety and biosecurity risks.

The vast majority of countries with maximum containment labs do not regulate dual-use research, which refers to experiments that are conducted for peaceful purposes but can be adapted to cause harm; or gain-of-function research, which is focused on increasing the ability of a pathogen to cause disease.

Three of the 23 countries with BSL4 labs (Australia, Canada and the US) have national policies for oversight of dual-use research. At least three other countries (Germany, Switzerland and the UK) have some form of dual-use oversight, where, for instance, funding bodies require their grant recipients to review their research for dual-use implications.

Rising demand for BSL4 labs

That still leaves a large proportion of scientific research on coronaviruses carried out in countries with no oversight of dual-use research or gain-of-function experiments. This is particularly concerning as gain-of-function research with coronaviruses is likely to increase as scientists seek to better understand these viruses and to identify which viruses pose a higher risk of jumping from animals to humans or becoming transmissible between humans. More countries are expected to seek BSL4 labs, too, in the wake of the pandemic as part of a renewed emphasis on pandemic preparedness and response.

While the COVID-19 pandemic has served as a stark reminder of the risks posed by infectious diseases and the importance of a robust biomedical research enterprise for saving lives, we also need to keep in mind that such research can carry risks of its own. Good science and smart policy, however, can keep those risks in check and allow humanity to reap the benefits of this research.

• It is the latest example of elite experts like CDC director was Rochelle Walensky and her minions knowingly and deliberately pushing misinformation about the pandemic, recklessly riling up America, and in this case cynically exploiting the fears of parents.

CDC KNEW the coronavirus hospitalization rate had fallen among teens but chose to 'cynically exploit the fears of parents in cover-up to boost vaccination rate'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…loited-fears-parents.html

The CDC has been accused of deliberately misleading the public about COVID-19, after claiming that teenagers were being hospitalized in increasing numbers - when preliminary data was already showing the number was actually declining.

The June 4 report showed that, in April, hospitalizations of people aged 12-17 rose to 1.3 per 100,000 people.

Yet Fox News host Steve Hilton pointed out that when the report was published, the data actually showed figures had been falling. The May and June data showed that hospitalizations among the teens were starting to fall but those figures had been kept out of the report.

Hilton, the CEO of Silicon Valley political crowdfunding and data start-up Crowdpac, accused the CDC of deliberately keeping the provisional data out of their report, to panic people into vaccinating their children.

They knew the rate had fallen even as they were trying to terrify parents about a troubling rise,' said Hilton, on Sunday.

'It is the latest example of elite experts like CDC director was Rochelle Walensky and her minions knowingly and deliberately pushing misinformation about the pandemic, recklessly riling up America, and in this case cynically exploiting the fears of parents.

'Instead of trusting us with the truth, they treat us like fools incapable of making responsible decisions - and then they wonder why public health experts have fallen into public contempt.'

Hilton pointed to Walensky's statement on the report where the CDC director warned he was 'deeply concerned' by the numbers of hospitalized adolescents and 'saddened to see the number of adolescents who required treatment in intensive care units or mechanical ventilation.'

• COVID-19: Scientists discover source of life-threatening blood clots

The finding could point to therapies to prevent clots, researchers say.

https://www.sciencefocus.com/n…eatening-blood-clots/amp/

Scientists in Ireland have identified how some COVID-19 patients can develop life-threatening clots. The researchers said the findings could lead to therapies that prevent it from happening.

The work, led by researchers from RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences, is published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.

Previous research has established that blood clotting is a significant cause of death in patients with COVID-19.

To understand why clotting happens, the researchers analysed blood samples that were taken from patients with COVID-19 in the Beaumont Hospital Intensive Care Unit in Dublin.

They found that the balance between a protein that causes clotting, called von Willebrand Factor (VWF), and its regulator, called ADAMTS13, is severely disrupted in patients with severe COVID-19. When compared to control groups, the blood of COVID-19 patients had higher levels of the pro-clotting VWF molecules and lower levels of the anti-clotting ADAMTS13.

The researchers also identified other changes in proteins that caused the reduction of ADAMTS13.

Dr Jamie O’Sullivan, the study’s author and research lecturer within the Irish Centre for Vascular Biology at RCSI, said that the research helps provide insights into the mechanisms that cause severe blood clots in patients with COVID-19. It is critical to developing more effective treatments, she said.

“We looked at the markers in the blood of these patients and tried to understand what was underpinning the blood clotting,” said O’Sullivan. “We observed elevated levels of the protein, VWF.

“This is large, sticky adhesive-like protein that helps to bind platelets within the blood. It prevents people from bleeding excessively. We saw in patients with COVID-19 it was really elevated, five to six fold above normal levels.

“Then we looked at why the levels are so elevated and could we reduce it or use it as a therapeutic for patients.

"We also have this parallel of a reduced level of another protein or enzyme in the blood that would usually help to regulate blood clotting, know as ADAMTS13. We see that level of this anti-clotting are low in the blood of patients with COVID-19 creating a perfect storm for clotting complications in patients with severe infection.

“While more research is needed to determine whether targets aimed at correcting the levels of ADAMTS13 and VWF may be a successful therapeutic intervention, it is important that we continue to develop therapies for patients with COVID-19.

“It’s very much in its infancy and to the best of my knowledge it’s something being researched.”

O’Sullivan added: “COVID-19 vaccines will continue to be unavailable to many people throughout the world, and it is important that we provide effective treatments to them and to those with breakthrough infections.”

This work was funded by Irish COVID-19 Vasculopathy Study (ICVS) through the Health Research Board COVID-19 Rapid Response award as well as a philanthropic grant from the 3M Foundation to RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences in support of COVID-19 research.

The research was also led by Professor James O’Donnell of the RCSI and their clinical colleagues in Beaumont Hospital

ADAMTS13 regulation of VWF multimer distribution in severe COVID-19

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jth.15409

• a preview of what's coming in September in northern hemisphere!!!

Covid-19 pandemic: Chile capital locks down despite mass vaccination

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-57436861.amp

Chile has announced a lockdown in the capital Santiago amid rising Covid cases, despite nearly 60% of the country being fully vaccinated.

More than eight million residents living in and around the capital now must stay at home from Saturday.

On Thursday, Chile reported 7,716 new daily cases, with the vast majority of infections being among those who had not been fully vaccinated.

Intensive care beds are nearing full capacity, health officials warn.

About 58% of the country's 17.5 million people have been fully vaccinated, and as many as 75% have received at least one vaccine dose.

But critics have accused the government of getting caught up in triumphalism over the vaccine rollout and of having loosened coronavirus restrictions too fast.

Chile's borders had been closed from March to November 2020. But after a strict lockdown had driven infections down, the decision was taken to reopen them.

Chileans were also given special holiday permits to travel more freely around the country during the southern hemisphere summer holidays.

Restaurants, shops, and holiday resorts were opened up to kickstart the faltering economy.

Chile has had nearly 1.5 million infections since the pandemic began, with more than 30,000 Covid-related deaths, according to America's Johns Hopkins university.

• The editors of The Lancet and Nature reject the complaints,

These two journals are no longer serious as teh content is to a large extent money and buddies net work driven!

The Lancet journals set extremely high standards and papers are selected for publication based on the

.. on bribe levels and future business impact...

Pfizer and BioNTech will track participants in our Phase 3 clinical trial for two years following their second dose

This is a lie as all control group members got the vaccine too...

Anyone who things this PHE study, using real-world UK data, is somehow corrupt, is severely deranged.

I agree:Anybody who believes in this data is corrupt. The vaccines should protect better against delta than against original virus. But your buddy Jonson says the opposite. Thus one of you two is nuts.

Disclaimer: I'm 2 dose Pfizer vaccinated - probably now mind-controlled by Gates, and loving it.

You are FM vaccinated. This holds a live long and is a guarantee for disinformation of the public.

• the vaccine spike protein does not migrate....

". The Spike protein produced by vaccination is not released in a way that it gets to encounter the ACE2 proteins

It's wonderful to see how many bullshit talkers are on the FM/R/J payroll. So far 400'000 (Europe only) nervous system disorders for the 3 major vaccines with spike protein expression.

'It is the latest example of elite experts like CDC director was Rochelle Walensky

One more candidate for the Dr. Mengele award.

• India is doing extremely well with IVERMECTIN alone.

Cases (14.6.2021) now down to 60'000 or 7x.

Delhi about 131 cases down > 100x from peek.

Restaurants open again.

What do you read in the (fake open, censored) press about India??

Can your read the famous word IVERMECTIN?

==>> All western states are mind terror states ruled by FM/R/J. No more proof needed!

• WHO insists in India to drop potentially successful IVM prophylactic use in GOA and other areas.... interesting. X(

https://www.nationalheraldindi…rmectin-to-treat-covid-19

• Could it be that this bad situation may be a result of the used vaccine from Sinovac (ca. 75% of all jabs in Chile) and its low(er) effectiveness? As far as I know there is no such situation (yet) in other countries with a similar high vaccination rate with "non-chinese" vaccines...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/20…-surge-lockdown/100209768

Better question, what data did the WHO use to approve it's use. The WHO claims the vaccine to be 72% affective. About what Astro and J&J provide!

• Well, just checked in to see what the latest crazes are amongst the anti-vaxxer brains trust…

And I wasn’t disappointed! Top of the list of nuttiness was XXXXXX magnetism, until, in the spirit of open-mindedness, I decided to test the theory, before mocking it… And I couldn’t believe this at first, but it actually worked!

Firstly I tried sticking my phone to my unvaccinated arm, and nothing happened. Nada. Zilch. Then I tried sticking it to my (still sore) vaccinated arm and… IT WORKED! And it was was happily stuck there for quite a while. Even as I walked around the room whilst (gently) moving my arm about. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. And what’s more, my phones bluetooth then paired to my arm, and now my phone is able to access the 5g network! Awesome! So much for all those foolish doubters.

Although upon reflection, I doubt there’s much to worry about, as I haven’t heard of any cases of someone exploding whilst undertaking an MRI scan, and a quick internet search seems to show a correlation between ‘sweatiness of climate’ vs incidents of ‘sticking’. Perhaps your folks should turn the aircon up a bit?

Although to be fair, we should also keep our minds open to other explanations:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Huxley! Still playing King Cnut against the rising tides of idiocy alarmism it would seem. I know you try to keep things impersonal, and offer rational arguments based on scientific papers that you provide links to, but on the other hand , Wyttenbach writes things in big red text, so it’s very hard to know who to believe.

Bob#2…. You noticed a lot of blood clots amongst people you ‘know’.

Quote from Bob#2

This brings to five, the number of people I either know personally or was related to close to a friend,

At first I thought that this was a worrying statistic, suggestive that there are large number of clot victims going uncounted. Until I checked the numbers.

The average American knows 600 people, although in this case (sorry but) I’ll assume that you and your milieu are particularly antisocial types. Hence, you personally only know 300 people, and they themselves only know 300 people each. This multiplies out to give you a ‘covid rumour network’ of 90,000 people.

But… according to this website, you could expect between 10 and 30 cases of blood clots per 100,000 people.

So it would seem you and your ilk are doing just fine. (Or perhaps are exceptionally antisocial).

FM1… (fairly sure it stands for FloridaMan, right?!) I’m not sure what you’ve got against the WHO and the CDC, but I for one am glad that health policy is decided by well-educated experts who have relevant qualifications, as opposed to a paranoid Swiss anti-semite, and a man who seems to think that:

both molnupiravir and plitidepsin use the active ingredient in ivermectin!!!! Both could be called ivermectin 2.0!

Now I’m no organic chemist, but I’m pretty damn sure the active ingredient in ivermectin is… ivermectin, and the active ingredient in molnupiravir is, wait for it…. molnupiravir. And plitidepsin, yep, you guessed it… (or rather, you didn’t)… is plitidepsin.

I even looked up the molecular structure of each of these three, just to check you hadn’t uncovered some stunning and important new piece of hidden information, only to be severely disappointed.

I’d be happy to be proven wrong though, so feel free to post the source of this nonsense, if only to prove you haven’t also veered off into the long grass of Wyttenfacting.

Bryant. Oh dear. This is the grand FLCCC promoted ivermectin report you’ve all been waiting for? To quote its findings:

Twenty-one RCTs involving 2741 participants met review inclusion. Meta-analysis of 13 trials found ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average Risk Ratio 0.32, 95% condence interval (CI) 0.14 to 0.72; n=1892; I2=57%; low to moderate-certainty evidence. Low-certainty evidence found ivermectin prophylaxis reduced covid-19 infection by an average 86% (95% CI 79% to 91%). Secondary outcomes provided very-low or low certainty evidence. Low certainty evidence suggests that that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for ‘need for mechanical ventilation’, whereas effect estimates for ‘improvement’ and ‘deterioration’ favoured ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare and evidence of no difference was assessed as low to very low- certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.

Which, funnily enough seems to tally almost exactly with what the WHO, CDC, nearly all public health bodies, Rothwell, Huxley, and quite frankly any sensible person who is not completely in thrall to either Fox News or Wyttenbach, says:

Namely that lots of biased evidence doesn’t somehow magically cancel out to make unbiased evidence, but instead piles up into one big steaming turd, that is extra alluring to lower taxanomic phyla those without a solid background in statistics.

And Pierre Kory? Buy his merch here. ;)

And last, and least, Wyttenbach. (LENR forum’s own Reinhard Heydrich, see paragraph five, ‘the judeo-masonic conspiracy’) Where to begin? Or why even bother? Old and unvaccinated, we should (god forbid) probably start preparing to say nice things about him.

Suffice to say, I’ve noticed a pattern: falls in covid cases in USA/Europe, he credits to lockdowns, whilst falls in covid numbers in India, are completely credited to ivermectin. Despite them having equally harsh rules, backed up by policemen with sticks. Odd that.

Although perhaps not entirely unexpected… After all he is a computer ‘scientist’, where there is no room for nuance in the binary, black-and-white, works-perfectly-or-not-at-all world of computing.

Thats why the normies relegate them to the basement, or if they are lucky, the back office in most corporations… A fitting description of this thread’s new place in the forum, perhaps.

Sometimes I think this thread is only kept open as a charitable act, to provide relief to a few long-suffering wives during lockdown. Japanese visas only last so long, after all.

• Official Post

I couldn’t believe this at first, but it actually worked!

Firstly I tried sticking my phone to my unvaccinated arm, and nothing happened. Nada. Zilch. Then I tried sticking it to my (still sore) vaccinated arm and… IT WORKED! And it was was happily stuck there for quite a while. Even as I walked around the room whilst (gently) moving my arm about. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. And what’s more, my phones bluetooth then paired to my arm, and now my phone is able to access the 5g network! Awesome! So much for all those foolish doubters.

Funny. Try "sticking" around for awhile. :)

And BTW, the staff did discuss your concerns before you left, and we just did not see it as anti-semitic.

• WHO insists in India to drop potentially successful IVM prophylactic use in GOA and other areas.... interesting.

This was a month ago...Goa used it already before then big Pharma bribed an official ... So bribe lost again... Next bribe??

But… according to this website, you could expect between 10 and 30 cases of blood clots per 100,000 people.

This is the correct figure. But according officials its 1/Mio.. or 3/mio for RNA vaccines.

. Meta-analysis of 13 trials found ivermectin reduced risk

Does FM/R really reward you for all this nonsense you cite/write?? Meta analysis... 21 Studies some not even about CoV-19... Some without official setup.... There are 41 IVERMECTIN studies all showing benefits and for blind mice just look at India. Delhi is open again. No vaccines did it.

Bad for your business of disinformation. I guess you know who invented all these cricket brain stories you cite? The same (FM/R) people that promote the German right wing movement...

And BTW, the staff did discuss your concerns before you left, and we just did not see it as anti-semitic.

Some people like Zeus_46 like to be victims. For this purpose they are willing to join the mafia table. So he basically outs himself as a member/or close of the mafia...

CoV-19 was the greatest uncover action ever. We now have a more or less complete list of parties, journals people that are fully run by the mafia.

Summary :: Only cricket brain idiots fight against the healing power of IVERMECTIN!

• First on CNN: HHS watchdog announces review of NIH grants that likely includes money connected to Wuhan lab

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/0…-grants-review/index.html

Federal government investigators said Tuesday that they are launching a review into how the National Institutes of Health manages and monitors its grant program, which likely includes money connected to a Wuhan lab that GOP lawmakers have been scrutinizing.

Republicans have zeroed in on NIH's relationship with EcoHealth Alliance, the global nonprofit that helped fund some research at China's Wuhan Institute of Virology, to attack Dr. Anthony Fauci and score political points.

The comprehensive review also coincides with renewed questions over the origin of the Covid-19 virus and the potential role that China's Wuhan Institute of Virology may have played.

We share stakeholders' concerns regarding compliance and oversight of NIH grant funds. We have been monitoring this issue for some time and consider it a high-priority matter that can pose a threat to the integrity of the NIH grant program," Tesia Williams, the director of communications for the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General, told CNN.

"Based on our preliminary research and analysis, HHS-OIG has decided to conduct an extensive audit reviewing how NIH monitored selected grants and how the grantees and subgrantees used and managed federal funds between years 2014 through 2021," Williams said.

Roughly 80% of NIH funding goes to supporting research grants, including grants to foreign organizations. According to the work plan on the review, it will look at how these grants are monitored and making sure the recipient's use and management of NIH grant funds is in accordance with federal requirements.

One NIH official, who spoke under the condition of anonymity in order to discuss the review openly, called it "political" in nature but believed that ultimately it would be a good thing and would clear NIH of any wrongdoing.

"It's an opportunity to educate the public," the official said.

Questions about the relationship between NIH and EcoHealth Alliance have grown louder after Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases within NIH, confirmed to lawmakers earlier this year that hundreds of thousands of dollars that NIH had given to the New York-based global nonprofit went to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to study coronaviruses in bats.

"About $600,000 was spent over a five-year period," Fauci said during a congressional budget hearing. "That comes to anywhere between $125 (thousand) and $150,000 per year that went to collaboration with Wuhan."

A recent US intelligence report found that several researchers at China's Wuhan Institute of Virology fell ill in November 2019 and had to be hospitalized, a new detail about the severity of their symptoms. It's not clear what might have affected the researchers, there is no indication they caught Covid-19 and the lab strongly denied the report, calling it a lie to push the so-called lab-leak theory for the disease origin.

There are competing theories about how the pandemic got started. One is that it developed naturally in the wild and transferred from animal to human, as many other viruses have in the past. Another is that such a naturally originating virus was studied in a lab and accidentally infected someone. A third theory, most widely discounted by scientists, is that it was engineered in a lab and somehow leaked to humans.

For much of 2020, pursuing the lab leak theory was treated publicly as xenophobic, and, thanks in part to an open letter signed by 27 scientists and published in an influential medical journal in February 2020, scientifically unsound.

But in recent months, the classified intelligence emerged that three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology who were conducting the kind of controversial research that some scientists now believe may have led to the pandemic had gotten sick in the autumn of 2019, before the outbreak was known to have begun, although there's no evidence they were infected with Covid-19.

Conservative attacks on Fauci have also intensified after media organizations released a trove of the doctor's emails.

In one email sent to Fauci in April 2020, an executive at EcoHealth Alliance thanked him for publicly stating that scientific evidence supports a natural origin for the coronavirus and not a lab release.

Fauci recently told CNN's John Berman the email was being misconstrued and called claims he had a cozy relationship with the people behind the Wuhan lab research "nonsense."

"I have always said, and will say today to you, John, that I still believe the most likely origin is from an animal species to a human, but I keep an absolutely open mind that if there may be other origins of that, there may be another reason, it could have been a lab leak," Fauci told Berman. "I believe if you look historically, what happens in the animal-human interface, that in fact the more likelihood is that you're dealing with a jump of species. But I keep an open mind all the time. And that's the reason why I have been public that we should continue to look for the origin.

"You can misconstrue it however you want -- that email was from a person to me saying 'thank you' for whatever it is he thought I said, and I said that I think the most likely origin is a jumping of species. I still do think it is, at the same time as I'm keeping an open mind that it might be a lab leak."

Nonetheless, Republicans are using the emails -- and controversy about how the pandemic began and whether US government grant money can be connected to it -- to fundraise and campaign against the Biden administration.

GOP Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky has lashed out at Fauci, calling for his ouster.

"He's continuously and deliberately misleading the public at every turn. It's time to FIRE FAUCI," a Paul fundraising email read. "There are 2,000 emails proving Fauci chose his own ego over the facts."

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio recently penned a Fox News op-ed titled "If Biden Believes in Science, He Must Fire Fauci."

President Joe Biden was asked earlier this month if he still had confidence in Fauci.

"Yes, I am very confident in Dr. Fauci," Biden said.

• Wuhan Lab Video Appearing to Show Bats in Cages Fuels Speculation About Pandemic Origins

https://www.newsweek.com/wuhan…mic-origins-1600748?amp=1

video purportedly taken inside a Wuhan lab and appearing to show bats in cages has fuelled speculation about the origins of the coronavirus pandemic after garnering more than 1 million views since it emerged earlier this week

A team of self-described "underground researchers," who told Newsweek they are dedicated to exposing the origins of COVID-19, unearthed the footage. It is said to have been taken by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and produced for the launch of the Wuhan level 4 laboratory back in May 2017

The group, who call themselves DRASTIC, which stands for Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19, compiled a detailed collection of documents, images, and laboratory data allegedly taken from the Wuhan facility.

The 144-page report, titled "Wuhan laboratories, bat research and biosafety," was published to Research Gate in April.

Snippets of footage from the report were broadcast by Sky News Australia on Sunday night and pegged as a "world exclusive." It was later uploaded to YouTube under the headline: "Footage proves bats were kept in Wuhan lab."

The collection shows bats inside a cage, while another shows a researcher feeding a bat a live worm. One still image shows a group of hazmat-clad researchers "capturing bats" and another shows a bat hanging from a woman's hat

The footage is believed to come from a 10-minute video titled "The construction and research team of Wuhan P4 laboratory of Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences," taken from inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Officials inside the lab were aware of the presence of live bats inside the facility before the outbreak of COVID-19 and a World Health Organization report investigating the origin of the pandemic "failed to mention that any bats had been kept at the Wuhan Institute of Virology," Sky News alleged.

Officials inside the lab were aware of the presence of live bats inside the facility before the outbreak of COVID-19 and a World Health Organization report investigating the origin of the pandemic "failed to mention that any bats had been kept at the Wuhan Institute of Virology," Sky News alleged.

It shows that much of what we've been told about the origin of the pandemic from the very beginning was Chinese disinformation which was then propagated by many people who had been working in conjunction with the Wuhan Institute of Virology who are compromised, who had extreme conflicts of interest," Sky News host Sharri Markson later told Fox News' Tucker Carlson.

"The Wuhan Institute of Virology kept live bats in cages .... disproving denials from World Health Organization investigators who claimed the suggestion was a 'conspiracy'."

Markson pointed towards one member of the World Health Organization team investigating the origin of the pandemic in Wuhan, Peter Daszak, and noted the zoologist said it was a conspiracy to suggest bats were held at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

No BATS were sent to Wuhan lab for genetic analysis of viruses collected in the field. That's now how this science works. We collect bat samples, send them to the lab. We RELEASE bats where we catch them!" Daszak tweeted in December of 2020.

"This is a widely circulated conspiracy theory. This piece describes work I'm the lead on and labs I've collaborated with for 15 years. They DO NOT have live or dead bats in them. There is no evidence anywhere that this happened. It's an error I hope will be corrected," he tweeted again on December 10 of 2020.

Newsweek has contacted WHO and Daszak for comment.

DRASTIC, which discovered the recently published footage, is composed of about two dozen or so amateur sleuths and correspondents, many anonymous, working across the world.

They scour the internet for clues and uncover obscure documents and other information that they disseminate over Twitter. More recently, their research has drawn a larger following, including many professional scientists and journalists.

"Daszak lied many times, the Wuhan Institute of Virology failed to tell the World Health Organization, WHO failed to ask, DRASTIC had to dig all this information out, piece by piece and the video is the final evidence supporting all our earlier claims of live bats at the Wuhan Institute of Virology laboratory," DRASTIC told Newsweek.

The idea that the coronavirus pandemic could have been triggered by a laboratory accident in Wuhan, China, has gained traction in recent months. President Joe Biden has ordered a report by U.S. intelligence on the origins of COVID-19.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.