Covid-19 News

• Ingraham, to her credit, raises the controversial yet important and uncomfortable discussion in America concerning COVID-19 vaccine events. Dr. McCullough shared that the CDC is absolutely overwhelmed with nearly 6,000 VAERS reported deaths and over 300,000 adverse event reports.

I watched that video at

https://rumble.com/vivc6b-what…covid-vaccine-safety.html .

At about 4:15 McCullough said that usually the CDC deals with 25 deaths per year reported to VAERS, and now it's in the thousands. This is why McCullough says the CDC is 'absolutely overwhelmed'.

Speaking of VAERS, here is just one case which gives an idea of why there is a vast under reporting to VAERS. My bold, extract from

https://childrenshealthdefense…ital-not-reporting-vaers/

Exclusive: Teen Suffers Severe Heart Damage After Second Pfizer Dose, Mother Says Hospital ‘Clueless’ About Reporting to VAERS

Heart problems caused by COVID vaccines aren’t being reported to VAERS

Mallozzi, like many other parents, had a difficult time figuring out how to report her son’s vaccine injury to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS).

She said:

“I was assuming it would be reported by the ER doctor who evaluated, diagnosed and admitted my son to the hospital. The hospital receptionist was clueless. The clerk who answered the phone for the records department was clueless, but did eventually say the hospital typically doesn’t report to VAERS.”

The hospital records clerk suggested Mallozzi contact her son’s primary care doctor, but the doctor’s office staff had never heard of VAERS and found no record of David’s case having been reported.

Mallozzi said she was concerned that cases of myocarditis are being under-reported. While her son was being discharged from the hospital, his nurse commented that three other cases of myocarditis were admitted that same day.

“My son’s nurse said she was used to seeing about one patient a year with myocarditis and now, since the COVID vaccines, she is seeing a significant increase in myocarditis patients.”

Mallozzi said:

“VAERS is not working for this particular issue because emergency room physicians don’t typically report and our primary care doctor had never heard of VAERS. My son got his vaccine from Walgreens. Walgreens isn’t following up with him to ask if he has any adverse events and I would have never thought heart damage could come from the vaccine.

“It is frustrating that it is ending up being my responsibility to make sure this report is made.”

The Defender provided Mallozzi with the steps for filing a VAERS report. She was given a temporary VAERS I.D (563354) after filing her report.

In an interview with The Defender, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm, a surgeon, immunologist and patient safety advocate, said, “VAERS is extremely cumbersome and doctors are not required to enter complications into VAERS. If doctors reported adverse events to VAERS, we would have a much more robust system.”

According to the latest data from VAERS, there have been 1,117 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) in all age groups reported in the U.S. following COVID vaccination between Dec.14, 2020 and June 11, 2021. Of those, 109 reports occurred in children 12-to-17-years-old with 108 attributed to Pfizer.

• On another note, yesterday afternoon my 89 year old uncle (who lives a 10 minute drive away) called 911 because, according to a neighbour, he was experiencing increasing shortness of breath since his second vaccination on Tuesday. I just got off the phone with a nurse and they will be moving him from the emergency section to the cardiac section later today or tomorrow as he's now diagnosed with congestive heart failure with fluid around the heart.

Update on my uncle : He was in emergency for nearly five days, because there were no beds available in the cardiology unit. (The rather large hospital specializes in cardiology!) It's almost like there is a surge in hospitalization for heart trouble. I wonder why, hmmm. Long story short, a bed opened up at 4am yesterday morning, and they moved him then because otherwise it would have been taken if they delayed. Good news is that we were talking on the phone and he was sounding good, and he thinks he may be out by the weekend.

Will his case be reported to the Canadian version of VAERS (CAEFISS), since his trouble started very soon after vaccination? Highly doubtful. Later I'll ask my uncle to ask his cardiologist if it got reported.

• Here's a good 12 minute synopsis of a three hour video originally from Dark Horse podcast by Brett Weinstein, with guests Robert Malone (an inventor of mRNA technology) and Steve Kirsch. The three hour video has recently been removed by Youtube, so this video's days are probably numbered. Highly recommended. Watch it while you can !

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• “VAERS is not working for this particular issue because emergency room physicians don’t typically report and our primary care doctor had never heard of VAERS. My son got his vaccine from Walgreens. Walgreens isn’t following up with him to ask if he has any adverse events and I would have never thought heart damage could come from the vaccine.

Typical development country medical system! The hospital/clinic boss takes it all (cash) and the clerks are not allowed to do anything that is not on the rule list. (Protect the hospital rating!! Never report any failures..)

You must multiply all VERS case numbers by at least a factor of 10 sometimes even 30 is not enough. This is factual knowledge from a deep investigation paper.

But people that are willing to act like like test Chimpanzees deserve no better. May be the next holiday they should book is Auschwitz to learn where they got the idea...

• Oxford to trial ivermectin..

I thought the horse medicine had already bolted?

https://www.clinicaltrialsaren…in-principle-trial-covid/

"PRINCIPLE trial joint chief investigator professor Chris Butler said:

“Ivermectin is readily available globally, has been in wide use for many other infectious conditions so it’s a well-known medicine with a good safety profile,

and because of the early promising results in some studies it is already being widely used to treat Covid-19 in several countries.

• Powers that be suppress the truth about COVID-19

https://lmtribune.com/opinion/…47-bde6-69795f10fb4a.html

Many practicing physicians trying to provide appropriate care for their patients have been intentionally misled by entities that previously could be trusted. We should understand that using self-funded, evidence-based studies and also treating empirically is how individual physicians and medical clinics traditionally treated their patients, even in emergency situations. Randomized controlled trials are very expensive, which usually only government agencies or big pharmaceutical companies can afford. Therefore, no pathway exists for inexpensive treatments to emerge.

RCT is now the approved process for new treatments.

Ivermectin has four decades of safe use, with almost 4 billion doses for several medical conditions. It has been re-purposed for COVID-19 prophylaxis and treatment and is inexpensive. Information about multiple meta-analyses (summaries of data), the highest form of medical studies, is censored and banned on social media. Why?

Many years ago, the Union of Concerned Scientist first described a “disinformation playbook” used for decades by corporations to delay or block government action on matters that would adversely affect their profits.

This included:

1. The fake — Fake science is passed off as legitimate. For years, tobacco companies used fake science on the harms of tobacco.

2. The blitz — Scientists who speak inconvenient facts about the organization, such as the NFL and traumatic brain injuries, are discredited or question the non-beneficial gain or function of COVID-19 viruses, funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci.

3. The diversion — Ignoring evidence of the uselessness of commercial masks for COVID-19 prevention, but when worn over our eyes do prevent reading his emails. The COVID-19 virus origin from China, buried by Fauci, ignores almost 5,000 deaths and 8,822 serious reactions to COVID-19 vaccines reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

4. The screen — Credibility is bought by alliances with academia and professional societies. Here Perdue Pharmaceutical used these to hide the dangers of opioids, producing an epidemic of addiction and 100,000 deaths. Harvard professors, funded by the Sugar Research Foundation, stated excess sugar is not harmful to health.

5. The fix — Federal agencies didn’t investigate COVID-19’s origins because it may “open a can of worms,” and nonprofits (i.e. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) influencing the current “together trial” to state “no benefit with Ivermectin.”

The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations with a broad mandate to act as a coordinating authority on international health issues. It pioneered major advances in public health, such as polio vaccines and eradication of smallpox.

Its current budget is $2.84 billion yearly, 40 percent from vaccine sales and 40 percent from China. Increasingly, it controls private entities, such as the Gates Foundation. It has contributed almost $5 billion and is the second biggest funder of WHO.

Originally public health officers decided on spending priorities, but now 70 percent is for specific and directed purposes by groups like the Gates Foundation, which directs national clinical research and bio-tech interventions, influences the news media and has control over Ivermectin research, i.e. the “together trial.”

Gates funds the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations and COVID-19 Vaccines Global Access Pillar — the partnership of the above. This is the team dictating the COVID-19 Health Emergencies Program from Geneva.

On April 21, GAVI published “Ivermectin; Why a COVID-19 treatment isn’t recommended now.” This was to justify a forgone conclusion. Reasons for this statement:

1. One person was chairman of guidance support and a member of the methods committee and systematic review team. No one person should have such influence.

Gates funds the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations and COVID-19 Vaccines Global Access Pillar — the partnership of the above. This is the team dictating the COVID-19 Health Emergencies Program from Geneva.

On April 21, GAVI published “Ivermectin; Why a COVID-19 treatment isn’t recommended now.” This was to justify a forgone conclusion. Reasons for this statement:

1. One person was chairman of guidance support and a member of the methods committee and systematic review team. No one person should have such influence.

2. Failed to publish a pre-established protocol for data exclusion, thereby keeping only what they wanted.

3. Excluded more than 23 meta-analysis publications of RCTs and observational controlled trials investigating Ivermectin’s benefit in prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

4. Excluded 13 OCTs with more than 5,000 patients, showing large overall reductions in mortality.

5. Excluded publications and pre-print epidemiological studies showing population-wide mortality decreases with Ivermectin.

6. Graded the April 13 Journal of the American Medical Society study as “low risk of bias,” when in an open letter, more than 100 MDs stated the article was fatally flawed. This JAMA article was retracted.

7. The Independent WHO.com was formed by disillusioned former WHO scientists to combat false WHO positions on Ivermectin.

Besides WHO, where is this disinformation coming from?

1. Big Pharma sells billions of vaccine doses for multiple billions of dollars — Moderna projects it will take in $18.5 billion — not to mention a continual supply of “booster” jabs. The NIH has partial ownership of vaccine intellectual property rights.

2. Merck and Pfizer are developing oral anti-virals against shingles, HIV and Dengue fever based on the Ivermectim platform. These can be patented and therefore are very lucrative.

3. Astra-Zeneca is developing antibody products. Ivermectin is a direct competitor.

4. The sales of Gilead’s antibody product, Remdesivir, will crash.

5. Mexico, India and many other countries’ empty hospital beds are due to expanded Ivermectin use. Obviously, many entities want Ivermectin to disappear.

Other Ivermectin disinformation sources should be the most trusted. Medical journals, such as JAMA, Lancet, Nature and Chest are supported by pharmaceutical ads. They all rejected the largest, 600-patient prospective RCT from Egypt showing hospital rates with Ivermectin of 1 percent vs. 22 percent standard of care and mortality rates of 2 percent vs. 20 percent, respectively. These types of rejections are common.

Most of the world governments and institutions are acting like they have earned our trust. They have likely lost it. Patients want free flow of information with accountability.

• Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance to Japanese Olympic Committee: The Tokyo Olympic Games Can Go On Safely

https://www.einnews.com/amp/pr…ic-games-can-go-on-safely

FLCCC outlines action plan to bring the current COVID-19 surge in Japan under control within days to a few weeks

WASHINGTON, D.C., USA, June 5, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The physicians of the FLCCC Alliance have sent a letter to Japan’s Olympic Committee containing an action plan to bring the current COVID-19 surge case counts under control in time for the start of the Olympic Games in July.

The plan centers around the drug ivermectin, a 50-year old medicine used safely around the globe nearly 4 billion times. It is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines, and its developers (from Japan) won the Nobel prize in 2015 for its global and historic impacts in eradicating endemic parasitic infections in many parts of the world. But now, the drug is being used with enormous success throughout the world to help eradicate COVID-19.

“Dozens of peer-reviewed studies show that a COVID-19 protocol based on ivermectin—with vitamin components—can prevent and treat every phase of the disease.,” said Dr. Pierre Kory, President of the FLCCC Alliance in the letter. “The lifesaving benefit it has given to hundreds of thousands of Covid-19 patients and their families during this pandemic bears out the irrefutable science that points to the efficacy of ivermectin in every phase of the disease. With widespread distribution of ivermectin, case counts and deaths drop dramatically within 10 days after the start of the program. This is the result occurred in Mexico, India, Peru, Brazil and other nations.”

The FLCCC Alliance has developed an easily implemented protocol called I-MASS in partnership with The BiRD Group—a UK-based grassroots initiative bringing together clinicians, health researchers and patient representatives from all around the world to advocate for the use of ivermectin against covid-19.

The I-MASS Protocol was created for generalized distribution during mass outbreaks such as Japan is currently experiencing. It can also be successfully deployed in low-resource countries. To achieve maximal impact as well as ease of implementation with the lowest burden of required elements, the I-MASS treatment approach is centered on the fewest, core, high impact elements such as the drug Ivermectin.

Ivermectin has proven to be highly potent against COVID-19. It has shown antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties in observational and randomized controlled studies conducted throughout the world. Practitioners and Health Ministries who have adopted Ivermectin in treatment protocols report significant reductions in time to recovery, hospitalizations, and death. The use of Ivermectin as prophylaxis and prevention has also been proven in studies to reduce the spread of infection and offer protection to high-risk individuals.

Also included in the protocol are Vitamin D3, Melatonin, Aspirin, a multivitamin, a thermometer, and an antiseptic mouthwash. The evidence for supporting the other vitamins and medicine can be found here: https://covid19criticalcare.co…e-and-optional-medicines/.

LINK TO THE FLCCC LETTER TO THE TOKYO OLYMPIC COMMITTEE, THE I-MASS PROTOCOL, AND THE MOST RECENT IVERMECTIN FOR COVID-19 IMPACT GRAPHS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p6q…T16q0-oPB6A_h3ajUNsa?dl=0

LINK TO THE I-MASS PROTOCOL

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

The FLCCC peer-reviewed paper summarizing this data that has been published in the American Journal of Therapeutics: https://journals.lww.com/ameri…_demonstrating_the.4.aspx

Epidemiological information on ivermectin’s global impact can be found here:

https://covid19criticalcare.co…n-covid19-and-ivermectin/

Further supportive information can also be found here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/.

About the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

The FLCCC Alliance was organized in March 2020 by a group of highly published, world renowned Critical Care physician/scholars – with the academic support of allied physicians from around the world – to research and develop lifesaving protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 in all stages of illness. Their MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol – introduced in March 2020, has saved thousands of patients who were critically ill with COVID-19. Now, the FLCCC’s new I-Mask+ Prophylaxis and Early At-Home Outpatient Treatment Protocol has been released –and is a potential solution to the global pandemic.

For more information: https://covid19criticalcare.com/ or flccc.net

###

Joyce Kamen

FLCCC Alliance

+1 513-486-4696

email us here

Visit us on social media:

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

• Investigation of Long COVID Prevalence and Its Relationship to Epstein-Barr Virus Reactivation

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-0817/10/6/763/htm

Abstract

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients sometimes experience long-term symptoms following resolution of acute disease, including fatigue, brain fog, and rashes. Collectively these have become known as long COVID. Our aim was to first determine long COVID prevalence in 185 randomly surveyed COVID-19 patients and, subsequently, to determine if there was an association between occurrence of long COVID symptoms and reactivation of Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) in 68 COVID-19 patients recruited from those surveyed. We found the prevalence of long COVID symptoms to be 30.3% (56/185), which included 4 initially asymptomatic COVID-19 patients who later developed long COVID symptoms. Next, we found that 66.7% (20/30) of long COVID subjects versus 10% (2/20) of control subjects in our primary study group were positive for EBV reactivation based on positive titers for EBV early antigen-diffuse (EA-D) IgG or EBV viral capsid antigen (VCA) IgM. The difference was significant (p < 0.001, Fisher’s exact test). A similar ratio was observed in a secondary group of 18 subjects 21–90 days after testing positive for COVID-19, indicating reactivation may occur soon after or concurrently with COVID-19 infection. These findings suggest that many long COVID symptoms may not be a direct result of the SARS-CoV-2 virus but may be the result of COVID-19 inflammation-induced EBV reactivation.

• The CDC have added a notation warning to vaccines concerning cardiac issues. How many people would have skipped these particular vaccines had they had the warning from the beginning?

• The CDC have added a notation warning to vaccines concerning cardiac issues. How many people would have skipped these particular vaccines had they had the warning from the beginning?

"No deaths have been associated with this side effect." says CDC...(not sure if trustful in the end...). At a rate of 12 per million but no deaths this seems to be a more rare acceptable severe side effect vs others, as we know...

• CDC safety group says there's a likely link between rare heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/…-covid-vaccine-shots.html

A CDC safety group said there's a "likely association" between a rare heart inflammatory condition in adolescents and young adults mostly after they've received their second Covid-19 vaccine shot, citing the most recent data available.

There have been more than 1,200 cases of a myocarditis or pericarditis mostly in people 30 and under who received Pfizer's or Moderna's Covid vaccine, according to a series of slide presentations published Wednesday for a meeting of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

Myocarditis is the inflammation of the heart muscle, while pericarditis is the inflammation of the membrane surrounding the heart.

"Clinical presentation of myocarditis cases following vaccination has been distinct, occurring most often within one week after dose two, with chest pain as the most common presentation," said Dr. Grace Lee, who chairs the committee's safety group. CDC officials are gathering more data to fully understand the potential risks, how to manage it and whether there are any long-term issues, she said.

The agency said there have been 267 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis reported after receiving one dose of the mRNA vaccines and 827 reported cases after two doses through June 11. There are 132 additional cases where the number of doses received is unknown, the CDC said.

Roughly 300 million of the shots had been administered as of June 11, the agency said.

"This is still a rare event," Dr. Tom Shimabukuro said at the meeting. For both vaccines combined, there were 12.6 heart inflammation cases per million doses. The cases were more frequent among Moderna's vaccine recipients at 19.8 cases per million versus eight cases per million for Pfizer's, he said.

• Jesse Bloom recovers deleted early Wuhan sequences

and finds that they are more like bat coronavirus than later Seafood Market sequences..

https://www.biorxiv.org/conten…1.06.18.449051v1.full.pdf

https://www.fredhutch.org/en/f…irectory/bloom-jesse.html

Here I identify a data set containing SARS-CoV-2 sequences from early in the Wuhan epidemic that has been deleted from the NIH’s Sequence Read Archive.

I recover the deleted files from the Google Cloud,

and reconstruct partial sequences of 13 early epidemic viruses.

Phylogenetic analysis of these sequences in the context of carefully annotated existing data suggests

that the Huanan Seafood Market sequences .. the focus of the joint WHO-China report .

are not fully representative of the viruses in Wuhan early in the epidemic.

Instead, the progenitor of known SARS-CoV-2 sequences likely contained three mutations relative to the market viruses that

made it more similar to SARS-CoV-2’s bat coronavirus relatives.

• Official Post

AFAIK this is the only source claiming this, but these folks in Spain got researchers to get a sample and analyze the content of Pfizer shot and they are stating that the vials contain 99% graphene, here are the TEM and optic microscope images, full report with spectroscopic analysis to be released within this week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ric…tatus/1408021765562015749

• AFAIK this is the only source claiming this, but these folks in Spain got researchers to get a sample and analyze the content of Pfizer shot and they are stating that the vials contain 99% graphene, here are the TEM and optic microscope images, full report with spectroscopic analysis to be released within this week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ric…tatus/1408021765562015749

That might explain how they were able to make the coding stable, I've read something about this recently in cancer mRNA treatments targeting the spike. Soon we might all be super conductors!

• Official Post

That might explain how they were able to make the coding stable, I've read something about this recently in cancer mRNA treatments targeting the spike. Soon we might all be super conductors!

According to these guys publishing this, you don’t want to be injected with graphene in a world that is about to go full 5G. The graphene also explains the electromagnetism shown by a big proportion of the vaccinated.

• These findings suggest that many long COVID symptoms may not be a direct result of the SARS-CoV-2 virus but may be the result of COVID-19 inflammation-induced EBV reactivation.

This morning I had a long talk with my former doctor. She informed me that she could cure an AIDS patient by removing an other virus that infers with the AIDS virus. (not EBV) but also very common. So the above is no surprise and explains why Ivermectin is a must and my be Sutherlandia should be added too.

Jesse Bloom recovers deleted early Wuhan sequences

And what he finds...

The earliest SARS-CoV-2 sequences were collected in Wuhan in December, but these sequences are more distant from RaTG13 than sequences collected in January from other locations in China or even other countries (Figure3).

So sosoli mum would say...

• Official Post

This source is beyond controversial and I don’t like linking to it at all, but is the only one in English that has picked up the Spanish claims, and might help get a grasp of what has been claimed and speculated. I can’t say I agree with all the conclusions of these Spaniards, but the graphene claim is very conclusive.

https://www.henrymakow.com/202…liver-graphene-oxide.html

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.