Covid-19 News

• This source is beyond controversial and I don’t like linking to it at all, but is the only one in English that has picked up the Spanish claims, and might help get a grasp of what has been claimed and speculated. I can’t say I agree with all the conclusions of these Spaniards, but the graphene claim is very conclusive.

https://www.henrymakow.com/202…liver-graphene-oxide.html

And thus we should lump mRNA vaccine safety in with all other attenuated virus vaccine history....... :/

(If this is found to be confirmed.)

To repeat as some will state I am an anti-vaxxer. I am not. I have had all the childhood vaccines and I had my children vaccinated. I get tetanus shots about every 10 years. However, I do try to "follow the science"!

So far, the science seems to say that mRNa vaccines do help against the Covid virus.

It seems to say that they are relatively safe on a short term scale, however it is now known that blood clots, Bells palsy and cardiac issues can arise in the short term. (With in weeks). It would also seem that these are being grossly under reported. To what extent, is unknown. Perhaps a little, perhaps a lot.

That there is a concerted effort (not necessarily formally organized) against / dismiss ANYTHING that might help fight COVID that is not the vaccine. Vitamin D, Zinc, HCQ, and others.... especially Ivermectin.

For a prime example, some here consistently post that "evidence is slight and nonclusive" that Ivermectin works and thus should NOT be promoted. However, that very same person has NEVER posted that Remedisvir has a much WORSE profile, so much that the WHO states not to use it. Yet he never posts negative words about it. Hmmm.... nor even acknowledges that there IS significant and legitimate trials that show Ivermectin does work! Those are swept under the rug because they do not "fit" the agenda.

What agenda.... if there is a cheap, plentiful available and WORKING alternative to the current vaccines, it will greatly stall the vaccine rollout. This worry may come from very legitimate concerns... I do not imply that people are of evil intent. Some truly think vaccines is the ONLY remedy to this pandemic. Perhaps so.... but under that future cost? Is mRNA vaccines really safe long term and if Ivermectin works as seemingly so, why the huge campaign against it?

mRNA safety, in my opinion and a growing list of experts, should NOT be automatically bundled in with attenuated virus vaccine safety. The current mRNA vaccines have not went through long term effect studies. These possible new revelations of graphene is a prime example.... we simply do not know and this is entirely unexplored territory.

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n627

One of the creators of mRNA vaccine has concerns:

https://trialsitenews.com/tuck…ing-voices-such-as-yours/

For a point, it took over 5 years for Thalidomide to be determined the cause of birth defects!

https://helix.northwestern.edu…rug-safety-and-regulation

• Official Post

Interesting. Strong words by the author. This is from the paper:

I have identified and recovered a deleted set of partial SARSCoV-2 sequences from the early Wuhan epidemic. Analysis of

these sequences leads to several conclusions:

First, the Huanan Seafood Market sequences that were the focus of the joint WHOChina report (WHO 2021) are not representative of all SARSCoV-2 in Wuhan early in the epidemic. The deleted data as well as existing sequences from Wuhan-infected patients hospitalized in Guangdong show early Wuhan sequences often carried the T29095C mutation and were less likely to carry T8782C / C28144T than sequences in the joint WHO-China report (WHO 2021)

Second, given current data, there are two plausible identities for the progenitor of all known SARS-CoV-2. One is proCoV2

described by Kumar et al. (2021), and the other is a sequence that carries three mutations (C8782T, T28144C, and C29095T)

relative to Wuhan-Hu-1. Crucially, both putative progenitors are three mutations closer to SARS-CoV-2’s bat coronavirus relatives

than sequences from the Huanan Seafood Market. Note also that the progenitor of all known SARS-CoV-2 sequences could

still be downstream of the sequence that infected patient zero depending on the transmission dynamics of the first infections.

The fact that such an informative data set was deleted has implications beyond those gleaned directly from the recovered

sequences. Samples from early outpatients in Wuhan are a gold mine for anyone seeking to understand spread of the virus.

Even my analysis of the partial sequences is revealing, and it clearly would have been more scientifically informative to fully

sequence the samples rather than surreptitiously delete the partial sequences. There is no plausible scientific reason for the

deletion: the sequences are perfectly concordant with the samples described in Wang et al. (2020a,b), there are no corrections

to the paper, the paper states human subjects approval was obtained, and the sequencing shows no evidence of plasmid or

sample-to-sample contamination. It therefore seems likely the sequences were deleted to obscure their existence. Particularly

in light of the directive that labs destroy early samples (Pingui 2020) and multiple orders requiring approval of publications on COVID-19 (China CDC 2020; Kang et al. 2020a), this suggests a less than wholehearted effort to trace early spread of the

epidemic.

• IVERMECTIN saves INDIA!!

Delhi now down to 124 cases/day India in total below 60'000

Uttar Pradesh (population 200'000'000) is back to 200 cases/day !!!!

Any area that has been very badly hit by COVID will in the end have much lower rates because of herd immunity.

Delhi had 56% seropositive in Feb before the recent (very bad) wave of infections.

The delta variant will be suppressed to some extent by having caught previous variant (I don't have data) and strongly by having caught delta variant.

So rather than fairly tales about IVM (which did not stoop the high rates when there were high rates) a simpler solution exists: when 80% of people have caught it, even with no herd immunity, you get suppression of case rate because 80% of the population are safe.

I have not found any uptodate seropositivity studies - so I do not know whether Delhi now has delta-variant herd immunity - but I see this as quite possible because it was badly hit. Similarly with other hard-hit areas of India, where you can be sure the actual infection rate is very much higher than the case rate.

as always in medicine I'd suggest all readers of this thread look beyond single figures to the whole complex picture.

• Just saying - china trying to suppress efforts to track the source of the epidemic is expected, and bad behaviour.

But do you seriously believe ANY country that could control information (as China can) would allow investigation in this case where the source is not known and might be a lab? the PR and other consequences of that would horrify any government.

We can't rule out that they do know it was from the lab,

But this behaviour is expected if they do not know. And I see no way they could ever know it was NOT from the lab, they are not going to do a major investigation themselves because of the risks of leaks.

• Bob - let us divide this stuff up:

(1) non-vaccine drugs are being suppressed, rather than juts not approved because they have no good evidence, and no plausible mechanism. There is no evidence of this, and lots of evidence that the popular liking for such cheap repurposed drugs is no more than that. And there is strong evidence that everyone has been looking seriously at repurposed drugs and will continue to do so.

(2) graphene tubes in mRNA vaccines deliver 5G mind control. :) Why is this stuff being posted here? We need a joke thread.

(3) mRNA vaccines might have specific problems. well, this is reasonable. But the chaces of those being serious (e.g. high chances of getting it) long-term problems that do not show up in the 6 months + data so far is very very small.

(4) mRNA vaccines have problems - cardiac, blood clot, etc. Very likely. it is par for the course. but these side effects are incredibly minutely tracked and analysed, and thus far blood clots (no) cardiac problems (yes, but at low rate, and not serious).

You can put a different spin on this - but to get beyond spin shall we look at calculations of numbers affected by these things? There is some data, which the regulators use, and it looks very low in terms of numbers when compared with the likelihood of problem due to catching delta variant COVID if not vaccinated.

Let us focus on that - are the vaccine risks more or less than the long COVID risks if unvaccinated? I'd welcome numbers.

THH

• Official Post

Just saying - china trying to suppress efforts to track the source of the epidemic is expected, and bad behaviour.

But do you seriously believe ANY country that could control information (as China can) would allow investigation in this case where the source is not known and might be a lab? the PR and other consequences of that would horrify any government.

Why yes, I would think any western developed country that accidentally released a weaponized virus that went on to kill millions would have no choice but to be more forthcoming than communist China has been. The magnitude of this is so huge, keeping state secrets is, or should be, way down the list of priorities.

Even brutal dictatorships and undeveloped countries, whether they like it or not, would be forced to be transparent through military, and economic pressure.

China though is now the bad boy on the world stage, and literally can be as irresponsible as they please."Might makes right" has dictated their behavior towards their neighbors, and the world. That includes covering up their culpability for the death of millions. What makes it even more frustrating, is their apologists in the west who become enablers for a brutal regime. And those unfortunately...they have many.

• Some science

Numbers matter - and are the things that kill most conspiracy theories (e.g. the 99% that do not correspond to real conspiracies. the ones that do stop being conspiracy theories).

nanoparticles in vaccine (whether graphene or something else):

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…cle/pii/S0168365921002376

Sizes vary but 100-200nm looks about right.

5G wavelength:

5G stops at 38GHz - or 0.7cm. 1/4 lambda ~ 2mm.

So we can get significant pickup for structures a few mm in size.

The nanoparticles are 0.2um and thus 10,000X smaller than this. So whatever the electrical properties of the nanoparticles is not very relevant.

In any case 5G is at a higher frequency than currently loved mobile signals and therefore its effect will be restricted to outer layers of body e.g. skin. The cortex is buried quite a bit and therefore levels there will be very low. And theonly effect ever plausible (or measured) of m'wave radiation is somatic heating.

Moderators - feel free to move this post to a joke thread if you ever put one up, along with all the 5G and COVID vaccine conspiracy theory stuff.

:)

THH

• Why yes, I would think any western developed country that accidentally released a weaponized virus that went on to kill millions would have no choice but to be more forthcoming than communist China has been. The magnitude of this is so huge, keeping state secrets is, or should be, way down the list of priorities.

Even brutal dictatorships and undeveloped countries, whether they like it or not, would be forced to be transparent through military, and economic pressure.

China though is now the bad boy on the world stage, and literally can be as irresponsible as they please."Might makes right" has dictated their behavior towards their neighbors, and the world. That includes covering up their culpability for the death of millions. What makes it even more frustrating, is their apologists in the west who become enablers for a brutal regime. And those unfortunately...they have many.

Shane - please read my post carefully.

I agree western countries would have no choice (unless a military coverup etc could be maintained). we have free press and no way to stop private citizens from speaking out.

But that does not alter my point.

Nor does the fact that China is behaving as a bad boy now.

I am not a western apologist for China. Just someone who likes to be specific and examine each claim on its merits, rather than filtered by prejudice.

For example: I don't like Putin - it is pretty clear that Russia goes around poisoning people it does not like in other countries with near impunity - and Putin approves of this. Putin has ruthlessly clamped down on all elements of vestigial Russian democracy. He is a populist autocrat in the mould of a more successful Trump.

• But - on Crimea - while I deplore the Russian takeover of it they have a point - it was mostly welcomed by the Russian-speaking population and vastly popular in Russia itself. The way they did it - ignoring international norms and destabilising the international order - is very very bad. But the rights of that territory being Russian are less clear.
    • For a long time Putin was a very popular Russian leader. Maybe that is changing now. and I do not like him whether popular or not just as Trump's popularity does not make me like him.

My point from this is that no leadership is wholly good or bad, and it is important to be precise even when a regime is detested. Thus for another topical example:

• Trump's policy to Iran has been highly counterproductive as was obvious (strengthens hardliners, who then break the Treaty (with every right) and get Iran closer to a nuclear capability.)
    • Trumps policy towards the middle east is less clear; that is a long-term mess and all actions are bad. Tipping the balance towards Israel, as he did, may or may not in the end be helpful.

And I can say that while detesting Trump's character (a private matter) and viewing his effect on democracy in the US (a public matter) as being highly negative and dangerous to them and the world.

• Delhi had 56% seropositive in Feb before the recent (very bad) wave of infections.

Wellcome FM/R/B FUD'er. What about Uttar Pradesch? How can you get herd immunity that needs about 95% (for delta) within 7 weeks and no more infections ??

It looks like your intellectual level has shifted towards early childhood again.

Let us focus on that - are the vaccine risks more or less than the long COVID risks if unvaccinated?

Long Covid is very rare possibly even much rarer than the vaccine risks. > 20'000 vaccine deaths confirmed is not a small number. Only for Dr. Mengele this is peanuts.

As of today we have more than 600'000 reported adverse reaction in the EU alone for Astra Zeneca. Thereof 170'000 nervous system disorders.

Long Covid can easily be cured with Ivermectin. Ivermectin also works much better than any vaccine in prevention. Drawback. As long as mafia blocks it you must go on with weekly taking it.

• More science

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n627

that leak about mRNA vaccine.

Commercial batches perhaps lower quality and therefore more fragmented RNA than the stuff tested.

The safety implications are not bad. All mRNA vaccines have signiifcant fragmented mRNA - obviously. Upping this therefore is not introducing something unseen in the testing. however, it might reduce efficacy which is the most likley problem if this speculative leak were true.

However real-world mRNA vaccine efficacy has been very good, and comparable with Phase 2 testing.

So I see no reason, on analysis, to be concerned about this except in the general way that production quality is difficult to maintain with mRNA (we have seen this from supply problems).

I see absolutely no possible way in which this can be properly conflated with the joke-graphene-mind control conspiracy -meme stuff.

And yet Bob #2, whom i admire for his tenacity and wish to delve more deply into things, is making this link and actually saying that it affects his confidence in the mRNA vaccines.

it shows how dangerous these "joke" memes can be. Don't dismiss them!

• Official Post

"No deaths have been associated with this side effect." says CDC...(not sure if trustful in the end...). At a rate of 12 per million but no deaths this seems to be a more rare acceptable severe side effect vs others, as we know...

Just about letality, I've heard letality for kids was low, 100 per million 8|

and don't forget that it is only a question of time, everybody will face Sars-Cov-2, everybody... monre contagious than flu, not far from Measle or winter cold...

about kids, about 1000/million experience complex inflamation reaction on some organs...

When you decide about risk, compare to the alternative, not to zero .

By the way, in Indonesia the epidemic is getting crazy , because of Delta variant from india... kids start to get really impacted... my dear is not the kind to be easily afraid, but it seems now she is.

I'm the kind who thing they exaggerate on variants, but here , it seems serious.

By the way mRNA and AZ vaccins works perfectly after 2 doses...

• not good news for vaccinated but great for big pharma

COVID-19 antibodies appear to wane rapidly, so prepare for booster shots, study suggests

https://www.ocregister.com/202…shots-study-suggests/amp/

The good news: If you’ve had COVID-19, you may need only one Pfizer or Moderna shot to get the formidable protection “COVID-naïve” people get with two.

The perhaps not-so-good news: It took just three months for antibodies to the virus’ spike protein to wane by some 90 percent — meaning booster shots are likely on the horizon.

In a peer-reviewed study published June 23 in the journal ACS Nano, UCLA researchers compared the immune responses of people who recovered from COVID-19 infections and then got the two-shot series, with those who never had COVID-19 and got the two-shot series.

There were 28 people in the never-had-COVID group. A single dose of either vaccine triggered antibody levels similar to what’s seen after mild COVID-19 infections. After two doses, these folks had antibody levels approaching what’s seen after severe infections.

There were 36 people in the recovered-from-COVID group. The first shot produced a vigorous antibody response in them, similar to what’s seen with severe natural infection — but the second shot didn’t do much of anything.

“It is worth considering changing public health policy to take this into account both to maximize vaccine usage and avoid unnecessary side effects,” said senior author Dr. Otto Yang, professor of medicine, division of infectious diseases, and of microbiology, immunology and molecular genetics at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, in a statement.

The quality of antibodies produced by both groups was similar, the researchers found. After the second vaccine, antibody levels waned in both groups comparably to natural infection, resulting in an average loss of 90% within 85 days, they found.

“While the waning of antibodies elicited by COVID-19 infection remains controversial, we and others have observed a rapid decay rate in the first few months after infection,” the paper said.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that protection disappears after a few months, though. Antibodies play an important role in immunity, but so do many other cells. The contribution of the immune system’s “killer T cells,” for example, remains a bit of a mystery and needs more study, the researchers said, and the durability of immunity after vaccination is still to be determined.

A large-scale study by UC Irvine researchers in the spring found that mRNA vaccines like Pfizer and Moderna provided much greater protection against COVID-19 than did natural infection alone.

“We agree that many people who had a prior natural SARS-CoV-2 asymptomatic exposure or a PCR confirmed infection respond with a higher (antibody) response than people who are completely naïve,” said Dr. Philip Felgner, the lead researcher at UCI.

“But since natural exposure indices a wide range of serological response, I would stop short of recommending that everyone who had a prior exposure should only get one shot.”

• The perhaps not-so-good news: It took just three months for antibodies to the virus’ spike protein to wane by some 90 percent — meaning booster shots are likely on the horizon.

This is big pharma propaganda only. Antibodies must vanish else you would become really sick from the RNA vaccines as the antibodies attenuate the immune system. Key is a good T-Cell response and enough antibodies to trigger it fast.

The real problem e.g. with the Pfizer vaccine is the very narrow T-Cell memory.

By the way, in Indonesia the epidemic is getting crazy , because of Delta variant from india...

No because thy use no Ivermectin... Look how India does it!

for example, remains a bit of a mystery and needs more study, the researchers said, and the durability of immunity after vaccination is still to be determined.

This has been done already to counter the propaganda: https://www.frontiersin.org/ar…89/fmicb.2021.661187/full

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured (50% Serious) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions

I asked Dr. Mengele (THH). This is still far below Auschwitz. We have to improve!

• COVID Long-Haul Symptoms May Be Caused By Another Virus The evidence suggests that this is, indeed, the case and that it is EBV virus , being "turned on" i.e. reactivated by presence of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. See also:

• Even Nature journal admits that Ivermectin works - THHuxleyNew and other Big Pharma lobbyists apparently not

The mechanisms of action of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2: An evidence-based clinical review article

I'm not a big pharma lobbyist - as I guess you well know? Please refrain from false and personal statements? :)

It is also false to say that I am stating IVM does not work. I'm saying the evidence it does work is too flakey to put it in a special category of being more allowed than many other things for which there is no good evidence.

You have, I guess, not read the interesting article about doctors vis scientists and how politics ad PR enters (inevitably, for understandable reasons) decisions about emergency drug authorisation which i posted a few pages ago. (sorry - no time now).

And, as far as big pharma goes, you will see I was doubtful about Remdesivir (approved on very scanty evidence) and now not seen as useful.

One of the factors that pushed approval or not is whetehr anyone can see a plausible mechanism for anti-viral action that is quantitatively justified. remdesivir has this. HCQ half had it. Ivermectin does not have it. there are mechanisms, of course, and they are not rules out, so Ivermectin may in the end be shown to be useful in quantities that are not harmful.

I'm not posting pro-big-pharma here. I am posting anti-populist-PR.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.