Covid-19 News

• The vaccine terrorists talk of vaccines because these gen therapies have a similar effect. But the gen therapy is not a vaccination that strengthens your immune system. The gen therapy just produces more or less monoclonal antibodies. This was also the original name for this therapy in cancer. Mono clonal antibody therapy.

So THH's arguments are fake and based on mediocre understanding what science is.

W as is his style is lying again (I was going to say exagerrating - but it is a bit more than that).

The mRNA vaccines code for spike protein sequences - it is true. In that sense the proteins that are generated by the vaccine are less varied than what the body gets when a whole load of COVID viruses enter it.

The antibodies generated are not monoclonal. A given protein will raise varied antibodies (different for each person). It is ironic - the anti-vaxers here paint a picture of mRNA vaccines as being artificial and dangerous, but actually all they are doing is introducing to your immune system in a very safe way a subset of the exposed virus proteins. Those proteins do not stick around for long, and the change comes from your bodies natural immune response. Just like what would happen with the virus except then you gte a larger number of proteins, around for longer. The mRNA vaccine generates T and B memory cells, enough for a long-term response, though how long-term is another issue. It seems likley teh T cell response will stick around a good deal longer than the B-cell reponse.

B-cell response not monoclonal

These latter cross-reactive B cell clones had higher levels of somatic hypermutation as compared to those that recognized only the SARS-CoV-2 S protein, which suggests a memory B cell origin. Our studies demonstrate that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-based vaccination of humans induces a persistent germinal centre B cell response, which enables the generation of robust humoral immunity.

T-cell response not monoclonal

COVID-19 vaccine BNT162b1 elicits human antibody and TH1 T cell responses - Nature
    In a phase I/II dose-escalation clinical trial, the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine BNT162b1 elicits specific T cell and antibody responses that suggest it has…
    www.nature.com

Two doses of 1–50 μg of BNT162b1 elicited robust CD4+ and CD8+ T cell responses and strong antibody responses, with RBD-binding IgG concentrations clearly above those seen in serum from a cohort of individuals who had recovered from COVID-19. Geometric mean titres of SARS-CoV-2 serum-neutralizing antibodies on day 43 were 0.7-fold (1-μg dose) to 3.5-fold (50-μg dose) those of the recovered individuals. Immune sera broadly neutralized pseudoviruses with diverse SARS-CoV-2 spike variants. Most participants had T helper type 1 (TH1)-skewed T cell immune responses with RBD-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cell expansion. Interferon-γ was produced by a large fraction of RBD-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cells. The robust RBD-specific antibody, T cell and favourable cytokine responses induced by the BNT162b1 mRNA vaccine suggest that it has the potential to protect against COVID-19 through multiple beneficial mechanisms.

Do mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines induce memory T cell response similar to natural infection?
    A team of scientists from the United States has recently compared the epitope-specific T cell response after natural severe acute respiratory syndrome…
    www.news-medical.net

Six epitopes from the spike protein and 12 epitopes from non-spike proteins were selected to measure T cell responses. The comparison of T cell response after infection or vaccination revealed no significant difference in magnitudes of response, memory phenotypes, T cell receptor repertoire diversity, and αβ T cell receptor sequence motifs in memory T cells generated by natural SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination. These findings indicate that the BNT162b2 is capable of boosting pre-existing vaccine-induced as well as infection-induced immunity after the prime-boost immunization.

Importantly, the study identified T cell responses to a spike-derived epitope that is cross-reactive to common cold coronaviruses. Moreover, the analysis of longitudinal samples from COVID-19 recovered participants before and after vaccination identified a subset of T cells, including differentiated effector cells or actively proliferating T cells, which was transient and could not be observed in the same donor at later timepoints. However, the expanded clones from which these transient T cells were derived persisted in other T cell subsets with long-lived memory phenotypes. This indicates that robust T cell memory can be generated by both natural infection and vaccination.

None of which is to say that immune response to mRNA vaccines is as good or as long lasting as response to the full virus - if you are lucky enough to have a strong immune system that can generate it.

W, as always, seizes onto some hotel shampoo bottle larceny and turns it into a major bullion heist.

• As the CDC statistics shows the "vaccine power" decreases by about 10%/month.

• It would be unlikely for the slope of the decrease to stay 10%, because like most things it will be an exponential decrease. There is no evidence in your link for a continued 10% decrease.
    • The different parts of the induced immunity are bound to decay at different rates. T-cell response is likely to be longer-lasting.

So anyway, measuring vaccine power by how sick do you get there is good reason to think that some beneficial effect will last for a long time - though not enough to prevent hospitals overflowing if very high COVID rates persist. Luckily - they won't, because natural immunity + vaccination (and the two are not mutually exclusive) will hit it on the head.

Unless we get a really nasty new variant before that happens...

I don't want anyone here to think I know what is going to happen - I'm just pointing out W certainly does not know.

THH

• Its good that THH has rejuvenated its backbone,after a short recuperation

,, maybe it was the Remdesivir? or the VitD,

I'm just enjoying the thought of polluting your screen with all those annoying blue bands.

Yes, even 24 hours away from the unsavoury anti-vax-lite brigade here (RB is not anti-vax-lite - he is just anti everything* except ivermectin-lite) and my zest for continuing to save lives and reduce hardship by counteracting false statements returns.

* particularly THH - son of satan - devil spawn from the outer darkness sent to tempt and corrupt the otherwise pure minds inhabiting the LENR COVID thread

• Good of you to have total trust in what the health care establishment tells you.

I would like to revisit this comment. It mystifies me. What could Shane D. be thinking? As I said, if he became seriously ill, I am sure he would go to the hospital. Of course he would do what the doctors recommend. Any sensible person would. If a doctor said: "You are behind on your tetanus shot. Better get a booster," he would get one. If a doctor said: "That mole might be dangerous. Let's have it removed and biopsied," of course he would do that. As I said, he would never ignore the doctor and instead try some melanoma cure that an anonymous person on the internet recommended.

So what is it about COVID that makes Shane D. think the doctors should not be trusted -- and that I am fool to trust them? Or that it is okay to take ivermectin? Because the disease is new? Doctors have been dealing with infectious viruses for centuries. Because the vaccine is new? It is 20 years old. It has been administered to more than a billion people. None of the reasons given by Shane D. or anyone else make rational sense. They are evasions. What he and others say here is typical of the attitude that has turned the 2021 phase of the pandemic from being a annoying problem to an event the will kill 200,000 people. Because people don't trust doctors, and they darn well should trust them.

OF COURSE we trust what the medical establishment says. Not "total trust," but close to total. Because most of the time, the doctors cure you. They are trustworthy. That is the same reason you trust an authorized Toyota dealer will fix the car. You don't take your car to Sid, the shade-tree mechanic who charges $50 and works out of the alley. * You don't do that because getting your car fixed can be a matter of life and death. Sid may not know what he is doing. The brakes might fail, or the car might burst into flames. If you have some knowledge of modern cars you know they are difficult to fix without training, computers, and certified parts. In other words, if you have some knowledge of mechanics you will realize you don't have enough knowledge to fix a car, and you don't have the right tools, and probably neither does Sid. If you think you know more than mechanics or doctors, that means you don't know and you are suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect.

* Decades ago, cars were simpler, and shade-tree mechanics could fix them. Things have changed. Experienced mechanics working out an alley may still know what they are doing, but you can't be sure.

• . It may be clear there, but I just read sloppy writing..

when you were editing Mizuno's stuff ,,,you were less sloppy.

There was one death in NZ after vaccinating about 3 million...with Pfizer...not a billion

If there had been a billion, proportionally there would have been over 300 deaths

You have missed the point. There are 3 million people in NZ, but in the world 5.2 billion vaccinations have been administered. I think about half of them Pfizer. One person has died. So, it is not 1 person in 3 million, it is one person in 2.6 billion. The total number you have to look at is not limited to NZ.

You say, "if there had been a billion . . ." Did you not realize there has been ~2.6 billion? You have to count everyone, not just the people in NZ. There have been more than a billion but there have not been "over 300 deaths." Only one death. That's the whole point. That you missed.

• 88,000 prescriptions written, no reports of overdose or deaths nor even a headache, and best of all no reports of prescribed ivermectin patients being hospitalized.

That is completely wrong. Ivermectin causes many problems in a normal year, at 3,600 doses. It is a dangerous drug. People are now taking overdose amounts of the human version, and this has caused many hospitalizations. I think I read that 70% of ivermectin of poison control calls are for the animal version. That leaves 30% caused by the human version, mainly overdosing. Some idiot took several pills a day for a few days, and was brought to the hospital hallucinating with serious problems. Overdose symptoms:

Signs and symptoms of ivermectin toxicity include gastrointestinal effects (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea), headache, blurred vision, dizziness, tachycardia, hypotension, visual hallucinations, altered mental status, confusion, loss of coordination and balance, central nervous system depression, and seizures.

Also, as noted, many people take ivermectin instead of a vaccination. They are often hospitalized, and sometimes dead. So it is dangerous in that respect. It lulls you into a false sense of security. (If you are very, very stupid.)

People taking the animal version are in far greater danger, obviously.

• Our studies demonstrate that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-based vaccination of humans induces a persistent germinal centre B cell response,

We know this. Even if you inject flower there would form out memory B-cells for this. But the gen therapeutic memory B-cells from Pfizer crap are of mediocre value as different papers do show. So saying there are B-cell is fake news and vaccine propaganda!

Boosters are needed because there is no useful B-cell memory! If the gen therapy would work then the memory B-cells would induce the reproduction of the antibodies....

But obviously that does not happen!

It happens in infected after re-infection!

Further also the T-cells are of mediocre value what explain the non sterile mucosa.

So mildly said your are lying or more correct you understand nothing or exact: It's your duty to spread FUD!

• Seems the sun is having bad dreams.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know NZ is a dangerous place .. but you might check for deaths outside NZ.

I have checked for deaths outside NZ. There are none. As far as the experts can tell from statistical analyses and examining medical records, all of the other deaths following Pfizer COVID vaccinations are coincidental. Not caused by the vaccine. The adenovirus vaccines have caused some deaths. They have caused orders of magnitude fewer deaths than the number of lives they saved, so the risk/benefit equation favors getting the vaccine.

• Evidence please.. not expert opinion..

Expert opinion is based on evidence. What other opinion do you want? The opinion of some anonymous fool on the internet?

You can look up the expert opinions and the statistics they are based on. You seem to have some objection to hearing them from me, so I invite you to read the documents at the CDC and the medical journals.

• That's correct 5 myocarditis deaths/mio vaccinated for the Pfizer crap according US military very coincidental...

As you say. These 5 Deaths are confirmed by experts!

The deaths game.

It is not 5 per million. Nor is it 1 per billion.

New Zealand reports first death linked to Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
    New Zealand reported its first recorded death linked to the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, the health ministry said on Monday, after a woman suffered a rare…
    www.reuters.com

The risk of myocarditis was 18.5 per million doses given among people aged 18 to 24 after their second Pfizer dose and 20.2 per million for that age group among Moderna second dose recipients. The risk decreases with age, according to the CDC analysis based on its national reporting system.

The EU's drug regulator said on July 9 that five people had died due to the heart side effect after receiving either of the two mRNA vaccines in the European Economic Area, all of whom were elderly or had other diseases. More than 200 million mRNA doses have been administered in the region.

(assume 80 million people with 2nd much higher probability of myocardia dose, some have only 1 dose).

death rate Pfizer = 5 / 80M = 1 per 16,000,000

New Zealand has provisionally approved use of the Pfizer/BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N) and AstraZeneca (AZN.L) vaccines, but only the Pfizer vaccine has been approved for rollout to the public. More than 3 million doses have been given so far, mostly to people over 50.

1 per 1,500,000 (unlucky - but linked does not mean caused by, background rate of these events is higher than 1 : 1,500,000)

THH

EDIT - if you go on a military style forced march with myocardia it might be higher - I doubt that happened to any of the EU military.

• It is my duty to tell the truth as accurately as I can - a filter you do not have

Longitudinal Analysis Reveals Distinct Antibody and Memory B Cell Responses in SARS-CoV2 Naïve and Recovered Individuals Following mRNA Vaccination - PubMed
    Novel mRNA vaccines for SARS-CoV2 have been authorized for emergency use and are currently being administered to millions of individuals worldwide. Despite…
    pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Novel mRNA vaccines for SARS-CoV2 have been authorized for emergency use and are currently being administered to millions of individuals worldwide. Despite their efficacy in clinical trials, there is limited data on vaccine-induced immune responses in individuals with a prior SARS-CoV2 infection compared to SARS-CoV2 naïve subjects. Moreover, how mRNA vaccines impact the development of antibodies as well as memory B cells in COVID-19 experienced versus COVID-19 naïve subjects remains poorly understood. In this study, we evaluated antibody responses and antigen-specific memory B cell responses over time in 33 SARS-CoV2 naïve and 11 SARS-CoV2 recovered subjects. mRNA vaccination induced significant antibody and memory B cell responses against full-length SARS-CoV2 spike protein and the spike receptor binding domain (RBD). SARS-CoV2 naïve individuals benefitted from both doses of mRNA vaccine with additional increases in antibodies and memory B cells following booster immunization. In contrast, SARS-CoV2 recovered individuals had a significant immune response after the first dose with no increase in circulating antibodies or antigen-specific memory B cells after the second dose.

mRNA vaccines induce memory B-cell response.

Moreover, the magnitude of the memory B cell response induced by vaccination was lower in older individuals, revealing an age-dependence to mRNA vaccine-induced B cell memory.

But it is less good in elder people.

As I said in last post, current COVID mRNA vaccines decrease significantly in effectiveness over time. However it would be strange if they provided no protection. Even for elderly people.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.