Covid-19 News

• You are outraging silly person. Plagiarism has nothing to do with the study data! This is a fake argument to discredit a study. There are > 100'000 corona papers now and the introduction of most is identical. So we have 100'000 plagiarism....

The other issue I explained already twice . Treat your Alzheimer first.

So: my job here is to highlight the more outrageous Wyttenfacts - if I did every one I would get very bored.

Plagiarism shows that the author is unprofessional and likely not able to write a research paper themselves - which makes it more likely that they don't know how to conduct a trial well. It is a red flag, but does not prove anything.

It is not true that many people cut and paste text in a research paper without reference, because they know full well that plagiarism is bad for their career.

But really, plagiarism is the least of this study's problems (as are cut-and-paste raw data). There are many problems with the data as below which show it cannot be real. The author won't reply to them, but perhaps you could try and work out innocent explanations for the three I have highlighted below?

Why Was a Major Study on Ivermectin for COVID-19 Just Retracted? - Grftr News
    Questions about major lapses of scientific integrity led to the withdrawal of a study that formed a critical component of the pro-ivermectin case.
    grftr.news

After its initial publication, the Elgazzar preprint went through two further revisions. The purported authors published their third draft on the 28th of December 2020. It featured minor corrections and further statistical information but notably also included a link to what the authors stated was a copy of the original data, which Grftr News later obtained. (The paper’s withdrawal comes in the form of a ‘fourth’ revision).

When opening what the authors claim is their original data the first thing that any reader notices is that it’s remarkably complete. In many columns data for all patients are fully listed. The second thing the reader will likely notice is that the original data do not match the author’s public results. In three of the four study arms measuring patient death as an outcome, the numbers between the paper and original data differ.

In their paper, the authors claim that four out of 100 patients died in their standard treatment group for mild and moderate COVID-19. According to the original data they uploaded, the number was 0 (the same as the ivermectin treatment group). In their ivermectin treatment group for severe COVID-19, the authors claim two patients died – the number in the uploaded raw data is four. Grftr News put these findings to the authors however has not received any reply.

The original data provided by the authors suggest that efforts to randomise patients between different groups either failed or was not attempted – despite claims to the contrary by the authors. Every patient in the severe COVID-19 group receiving standard care was an ICU patient, while the patients with severe disease in the ivermectin group were mixed between wards and ICU. The experts Grftr News spoke to confirmed this is extremely unlikely to happen by chance.

Following these initial detections, Grftr News provided a copy of the data to science fraud expert Nick Brown and asked him to analyse it. Mere hours later, Brown had already conducted an extensive preliminary analysis and agreed to take a more in-depth look. Brown’s complete findings run for several pages and have been posted to his blog.

Wherever he looked, Brown found problems, from numbers containing non-numeric characters, confusion about date formats, and—most damningly of all—multiple incidences of data being copied between patients. In column after column data is duplicated exactly – “including the typo ‘coguh’ for ‘cough’ for multiple patients”. As Brown concludes in his blog post, “the chances of any one of these duplications occurring by chance, let alone all of them, are astronomical.”

It is also unlikely that these repetitions of data are due to an innocent copy and paste error when rearranging records in the file, as some columns contain identical patterns of data with minor adjustments to one or two numbers (possibly to make the fabrication less obvious).

Brown also discovered that many other numbers between the original data and the paper do not match. In some cases, numbers were off by only a couple per cent, while in others, the numbers were off by over 10%.

Grftr News also reached out to Kyle Sheldrick, a Sydney-based doctor and researcher who had been independently looking at the paper. Sheldrick explained that even when just looking at the results in the paper, problems emerged. For example, numbers that the authors provide for several standard deviations mentioned in tables in the paper are mathematically impossible given the range of numbers provided in the same table (standard deviations are a measure of variation in a group of data points)

Many of the patients who died appear to be duplicates. For example, according to the original data, there were ‘four’ patients with the initials NME, NEM, and NES (twice), who were all males aged 51 years old, all suffered from diarrhoea, had the same blood haemoglobin levels, were all diagnosed on the 22nd of May, and all died on the 29th of May 2020. They also all share identical values in at least four other data columns.

At least a further ten deceased patients also display evidence of being duplicated. As such, duplicates make up around half of the recorded deaths. Although much of the patient data is identical, minor changes exist, further proving that a simple copy and paste error cannot be the cause of the duplicates.

Sheldrick also argued that the completeness of data is further evidence of fabrication, noting that this is incredibly unlikely to happen in real-world conditions. In a Skype call with Grftr News, Sheldrick pointed out further statistical impossibilities, for example, noting that in the data column showing results for patient blood ferritin levels, “you’ve got at least 250 results there, and of those 250, only two or three of them end in three. And that’s just not possible. The probability of that is 2 in 10 billion.” (Nick Brown’s blog post explores this issue in more detail and finds that the trailing digits of many of the numerical values in the paper are even more implausible than that.)

If the dataset the authors provided is the one used for the paper then “this is obviously fraud”, Sheldrick explained, “there is no explanation for this other than fraud.” When pushed about whether alternative explanations are possible, Sheldrick replied, “I usually bend over backwards and stretch my incredulity; it’s the equivalent of ‘maybe the knife slipped multiple times’… but there is no [good] explanation for this. There’s no machine in the world that will have that sort of terminal digit bias.”

Brown, too, is convinced that the evidence points in the direction of fabrication. “It seems impossible to me that this data file, with its obvious cloning of substantial numbers of patient records and numerous other inconsistencies, contains a true record of the study of 600 patients that Elgazzar et al. claim to have conducted.”

After Grftr News made him aware of our findings Meyerowitz-Katz also wrote a further Medium article covering this situation and its consequences.

Grftr News put these findings to the authors of the paper but has received no response.

• Various people have tried to excuse the errors in the Elgazzar study. It is therefore important to look in detail at the data errors.

Some problems in the dataset of a large study of Ivermectin for the treatment of Covid-19
    This post appears at the same time as this piece at grftr.news  by Jack Lawrence . Jack contacted me to ask if I could help him look at a nu...
    steamtraen.blogspot.com

The data was uploaded to a public server - but only for those people clever enough to guess a password that was not given!

The authors have, well, "sort of" made their data available. To quote from the preprint (p. 6): "The study data master sheet are [sic] available on reasonable request from the corresponding auther [sic] from the following link. https://filetransfer.io/data-package/qGiU0mw6#link". It is tempting to imagine that one might be able to download the data file directly from that link; however, when you attempt to do that, the site says that you have to create a premium account ($9 per month), and after you have done that and downloaded the file, it turns out to be password-protected. This suggests that the authors did not want anyone to be able to read it without their approval, which is not quite in the spirit of open science. (It is, however, not incompatible with Research Square's rather feeble data sharing policy.)

Fortunately, Jack Lawrence did a lot of work here. Not only did he pay for a premium account at filetransfer.io, but he also guessed the password of the file, which turned out to be 1234. I have never met Jack Lawrence in person, though, so as part of my due diligence for this blog post, I also paid $9 plus VAT for a one-month subscription to filetransfer.io, and downloaded the file for myself. To save you, dear reader, from having to go through that process, I have made an unlocked copy of the file available here. It is perhaps interesting to note that, judging by the filename, the authors were apparently still editing the "study data master sheet" on 12 December 2020, when they had already posted essentially all of their results in two earlier versions of their preprint by November 16.

Here are some of the more worrying issues. I don't agree anything can be concluded for sure from the strong Benford Law violations, because quantised data followed by conversion and re-quantisation can give strange results. Some of the other weirdnesses are a bit long. Here are the ones that seem egregious to me - any one of these would make the study suspect.

What amazes me is that Bryant et al continue to view it as good data...

Numbers containing non-numeric characters

Several cells that represent numbers in the Excel file appear to have been entered by someone more used to a manual typewriter than a computer. Specifically, cells K17, L318, L354, L366, L380, M38, M101, M396:M402, S272, S278, S280, S396, and S398 contain one or more occurrences of the lowercase letter "o" instead of the digit "0". As a result, these cells are text strings, rather than numbers, and any numerical calculations based on them will fail.

Because these cells contain strings, their values are left-aligned (the default for strings in Excel), whereas the numbers in the same column are right-aligned. In many cases it seems that the creator of the data file has attempted to remedy this visual infelicity by left-padding the non-numeric string with spaces. For example, although the value "1.o" [sic] in cell L318 has no padding, the same value in cells L354, L366, and L380 has been padded on the left with 33, 34, and 32 space characters, respectively.

Relatedly, the percentages in cells M89, M94, M128, S232, S243, S245, S250, S261, S262, S274, and S279 contain a comma as a decimal separator, instead of a dot, and so again are treated as text strings rather than numbers. These cells with commas are padded on the left with between 12 and 16 leading space characters in column S, although there is no padding in column M.

Repeated sequences

At several points in the Excel file, there are instances where the values of an ostensibly random variable are identical in two or more sequences of 10 or more participants, suggesting that ranges of cells or even entire rows of data have been copied and pasted.

Approximately 19 cloned patients in group II

In cells B150:B168 and B184:B202, the patient's initials are either identical at each corresponding point (e.g., cells B150/B184) or, in almost all the remaining cases, differ in only one letter.

Cells C150:C168 are identical to cells C184:C202.

Cells D150:D168 are identical—with one exception out of 19 cells—to cells D184:D202.

Cells I150:I167 are identical to cells I184:I201.

Cells S150:S165 are identical—with one exception out of 14 cells—to cells S184:S199.

Cells U150:U168 are identical to cells U184:U202.

Cells V150:V168 are identical to cells V184:V202. Cells W150:W168 are identical—with three exceptions out of 19 cells—to cells W150:W168.

Cells AA150:AA168 are identical to cells AA184:AA202.

Approximately 60 cloned patients in group IV

In cells B303:B320, B321:B338, and B339:B356, the patient's initials are either identical at each corresponding point (e.g., cells B303/B321/B339) or, in almost all the remaining cases, differ in only one letter.
    Cells I303:I320 are identical to cells I321:I338 and I339:I356, including the typo "coguh" for "cough". Cells I358:I371 are identical to cells I372:I385, including the typo "coguh" for "cough". Cells I340:I349 are identical—with one exception out of 10 cells—to cells I386:I395.
    Cells J303:J320 are identical to cells J321:J338 and J339:J356. Cells J358:J371 are identical to cells J372:J385. Cells J340:J349 are identical to cells J386:J395.
    Cells K303:K320 are identical to cells K321:K338 and K339:K356. Cells K358:K371 are identical to cells K372:K385. Cells K340:K349 are identical to cells K386:K395.

Cells L303:L320 are identical—with two exceptions out of 18 cells—to cells L321:L338 and L339:L356. Cells L358:L371 are identical—with one exception out of 14 cells—to cells L372:L385. Cells L340:L349 are identical—with two exceptions out of 10 cells—to cells L386:L395.
    Cells M303:M320 are identical to cells M321:M338 and M339:M356. Cells M358:M371 are identical to cells M372:M385. Cells M340:M349 are identical to cells M386:M395.
    Cells S303:S320 are identical to cells S321:S338 and S339:S356. Cells S358:S371 are identical to cells S372:S385. Cells S340:S349 are identical to cells S386:S395.
    Cells U303:U320 are identical to cells U321:U338 and U339:U356. Cells U358:U371 are identical to cells U372:U385. Cells U340:U349 are identical to cells U386:U395.

Cells W303:W320 are identical to cells W321:W338 and W339:W356. Cells W358:W371 are identical to cells W372:W385. Cells W340:W349 are identical to cells W386:W395.
    Cells Y303:Y320 are identical (apart from spacing differences) to cells Y321:Y338 and —with one exception out of 18 cells—Y339:Y356.Cells Y358:Y371 are identical—with three exceptions out of 14 cells—to cells Y372:Y385. Cells Y340:Y349 are identical to cells Y386:Y395.

Cells Z303:Z320 are identical to cells Z321:Y338 and Z339:Y356. Cells Z358:Z371 are identical—with three exceptions out of 14 cells—to cells Z372:Z385. Cells Z340:Z349 are identical to cells Z386:Z395.

Apparent failures of randomisation

The patients in groups I and II (mild/moderate disease, treatment and control) ought to have been similar to each other; likewise the patients in groups III and IV (severe disease, treatment and control). Indeed, the authors state (p. 3) that "A block randomization method was used to randomize the study participants into two groups that result in equal sample size. This method was used to ensure a balance in sample size across groups over the time and keep the number of participants in each group similar at all times". (Aside: I would be grateful if someone could explain to me what the second sentence there implies for the execution of the study.)

However, the randomisation does not appear to have been a complete success. For example:

• In group I, the number of patients with anosmia as an additional symptom was 25. In group II, this number was 4.
    • In group I, the number of patients with loss of taste as an additional symptom was 25. In group II, this number was 0.
    • In group III, the number of patients with vomiting as an additional symptom was 1. In group IV, this number was 12.
    • In group III, the number of patients with bronchial asthma as a comorbidity was 14. In group IV, this number was 0.
    • In group III, the number of patients with cholecystitis, chronic kidney disease, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and open heart surgery as comorbidities was 0 in all five cases. In group IV, these numbers were 6, 5, 5, 6, and 6, respectively.

Other issues

The age distribution

The distribution of patient ages is very strange. There are 34 patients aged 48 and 31 aged 58, but only 3 aged 50 and 4 aged 53. Furthermore, of the 600 patients, 410 have an age that is an even number of years while only 190 have an age that is an odd number of years.

It is difficult to see how any of this could have arisen by chance. (The R function pbinom() reports that the binomial probability of 399 out of 600 ages being even is 1.11E-16; it cannot represent the chance of 400 or more even ages out of 600.)

AgeHist.png

Study entry and exit dates

The preprint states (p. 3) that "The study was carried out from 8th June to 15th September 2020". This seems to conflict with the study's registration on ClinicalTrials.gov, which states that the "Actual Study Completion Date"—defined as "The date [of] the last participant's last visit"—was 30 October 2020. We cannot, perhaps, infer much from the fact that the last recorded entry (positive PCR) and exit (negative PCR) dates in the Excel file are 18 August 2020 and 21 August 2020, respectively, as we do not have date information for the outpatients (groups V and VI). However, we can see that there are 120 patients (71 in group II, 3 in group III, and 47 in group IV) with an entry date prior to 8 June 2020, with the earliest being 12 May 2020. Similarly, there are 49 patients (31 in group II, 1 in group III, and 17 in group IV) with an exit date prior to 8 June 2020, with the earliest being 23 May 2020.

SPSS

Another strange feature of this story is that, although the authors claim to have performed their analyses using SPSS (p. 4 of the preprint), they did not share the SPSS data file (in .SAV or .CSV format), although this would have been a much better way to allow readers to reproduce their analyses. Instead they shared what they called the "study data master sheet". As I have shown here, these data (a) contain numerous signs of manipulation and (b) once cleaned up and analysed with the same statistical tests that authors used, mostly—but, perhaps significantly, not entirely—fail to produce the results reported by the authors in their Results section text and tables.

There is another curious sentence in the preprint that makes me wonder whether the authors actually used SPSS at all, or indeed have ever done so. On p. 5 they wrote "After the calculation of each of the test statistics, the corresponding distribution tables were counseled to get the 'P' (probability value)". Assuming that "counseled" here is a typo for "consulted", it appears that the authors' claim is that they read the test statistics from the SPSS output and then looked up the corresponding p values in a table, such as the one on this page. I wonder why anyone would do this, given that the SPSS output for all of the tests that the authors reported having run contains the p value right next to the test statistic. Looking up test statistics in a table to get the p value has been out of fashion since we stopped computing t statistics using pencil and paper, circa 1995 ("Ah, now I know why my desk calculator has a square root key").

• We say this since 1.5 years as such studies have been done 1.5 years ago already. This is important because vaccine efficiency never was 95% it was 95% among the 20% with no immunity. So in fact it was only 75% from the beginning! (You have to multiply the infected by 5 to get the real 100% number!)

No - that can't be correct.

the 80% seroprevalence comes from both vaccination and infection. We know some 60% (would need to look up exact figure) of US people have been vaccinated. It is not conceivable that those who have previously been infected are more likely to be vaccinated than those who have not. So the current infection rate is less than 80%. If vaccination is independent of prior infection, an infection fraction of x leads to a seroprevalence of 0.6 + 0.4x. Thus:

0.8 = 0.6 + 0.4x => x = 0.2 / 0.4 = 50% (=> 50% vaccinated no prior infection cf Wyttenfact 20%)

so from this very rough calculation we have 50% of those vaccinated were previously infected.

This is an large overestimate of the number, because most people were vaccinated a long time ago, and those vaccinated are less likely to be reinfected. So the true overlap between vaccination and prior infection will be smaller than this.

There is a complication which W may not want to raise, which is that natural infection seroprevalence fades after a relatively short time, further complicating the calculation. Since that means parts of natural immunity are short-term, perhaps we should ignore it? (In other words, being seronegative does not necessarily mean you have no immunity - it means the antibodies looked for are at a low level).

Only in a Wyttenfact world can this complex calculation resolve to vaccine efficiency was 75% at start...

THH

• In Japan, campaigners against the HPV vaccine have contributed to a collapse in the rate of vaccination against HPV, from 70 percent in 2013 to less than 1 percent today.

Yikes! I was not aware of this. I did not realize how influential the antivaxxers are in Japan.

I have seen some antivaxxer literature in bookstores, but they are never mentioned on NHK national TV. It would be out of character for NHK to talk about such crazy people. I guess this is a case of NHK being too straight-laced. It just goes to show that people everywhere have only a shallow understanding of science, and not much support for it.

I am reminded of this quote from H. G. Wells, "The World Set Free"

‘I have been reading some old papers lately. It is wonderful how our fathers bore themselves towards science. They hated it. They feared it. They permitted a few scientific men to exist and work—a pitiful handful.... “Don’t find out anything about us,” they said to them; “don’t inflict vision upon us, spare our little ways of life from the fearful shaft of understanding. But do tricks for us, little limited tricks. Give us cheap lighting. And cure us of certain disagreeable things, cure us of cancer, cure us of consumption, cure our colds and relieve us after repletion....”

• To summarise - and given the very large number of ivermectin propaganda posts here I think I am allowed more than one post to put a more balanced view:

1. The evidence is not there for ivermectin - a miracle cure. If it were, the high quality studies would not look neutral, so that is impossible.

2. There remains the possibility of ivermectin - helps a bit. That Golden Hamster evidence is intriguing, you need really big high quality trials to rule such a thing out and we have not yet had those. it would be great if say ivermectin reduced deaths by 30%.

3. There is a fair chance that ivermectin provides symptomatic relief from COVID. That is worth having - maybe - given it has side effects at the level taken to provide such relief (if it exists - which is not yet at all clear).

4. ivermectin is currently being used in at least two big well funded trials (no - big pharma have not suppressed it). In the UK PRINCIPLE trial since 23 June. Drugs that pan out there - even 20% mortality reduction, get added immediately to UK SOC.

5. Ivermectin - helps a bit - would be a great result and along with many other similar drugs is the likeky way we will beat COVID. Maybe we will find a drug that helps a lot. I hope so. I think it very unlikley to be ivermetcin given the studies so far.

From which I deduce:

• no bias against ivermectin in govt funded trials. (Sure - pharma companies will prefer to fund trials of their own expensive drugs - they are not charities. Nor - if you are a shareholder - would you want anything else).
    • no reason to be very hopeful, but worth keeping an eye on it, it could help. or, it could do harm. We will know within a few months, given UK's very high COVID rate.
    • it cannot be a miracle drug
  • Just to point out. I agree - Aspen here are being very political - and stupid.

But they are a private company offering services. One of very many. I guess they are allowed to do what they want, and test whoever they want.

In the UK there are laws against discrimination on grounds of race, sexual orientation, etc. So as a private company if you offer a service you must offer it to everyone (with a few common sense exceptions).

Classic case - a baker offering custom wedding cakes refused to do one for a gay marriage.

Not sure the US has something similar? Nor am I sure whether being bloody stupid about COVID is covered as a ground you are not allowed to discriminate on?

• Here are two articles about the apparent (but not real) paradoxes in the Israeli data. They are written by a professor of mathematics and a biostatistician. I highly recommend them.

Coronavirus vaccines work. But this statistical illusion makes people think they don’t.

In Israel for a time, more vaccinated people were hospitalized for covid-19 than unvaccinated people. There’s no reason to worry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/08/31/covid-israel-hospitalization-rates-simpsons-paradox/

(May be behind a paywall?)

Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated?

Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated?
    A surge involving the rapidly-transmitting Delta variant in heavily vaccinated countries has led to much hand-wringing that the vaccines are not effective…
    www.covid-datascience.com

(This is a blog. It is really good. Read it and learn about Simpson's Paradox.)

• sotrovimab looks really good - but not enough info about mortality.

Double-blind randomized study shows 85% reduction in hospitalisation.

Expected reduction in mortality but obviously with 292+292 patients there is as yet no evidence

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.27.21257096v1.full.pdf

What is sotrovimab, the COVID drug the government has bought before being approved for use in Australia?
    The government has ordered 7,700 doses of sotrovimab. But until further evidence shows it’s effective, the guidelines say it should only be given to patients…
    theconversation.com

Still - this looks like the type of treatment that could really change COVID.

Small Negative - it is via IV infusion

There Are Four Covid Antibody Therapies On The Market (And One Close To It). Here’s How They Compare
    Vaccines stole the headlines, but antibody therapies have proven vital when it comes to treating people who’ve been infected.
    www.forbes.com

THH

• Plagiarism shows that the author is unprofessional and likely not able to write a research paper themselves - which makes it more likely that they don't know how to conduct a trial well. It is a red flag, but does not prove anything.

Repeating nonsense does not improve your position. The whole story is based on a FM/R/X/B hired student that did invent plagiarism as a key issue for the journal editors to have a reason to retract the outstanding paper. El Gazzar was the first in time author of a serious study. How could he do plagiarism?? Your FM/R/X/B buddies are simply cricket brains if they believe anybody will buy such an invented story. Lancet, Nature for many are no longer serious journals. The editors are silly free masons jumping jacks.

After Grftr News made him aware of our findings Meyerowitz-Katz also wrote a further Medium article covering this situation and its consequences.

Welcome to XXXXX and Cochran's fake review. As said only done for convincing cricket brains.

the 80% seroprevalence comes from both vaccination and infection.

Your brain is low of oxygen. 80% of all people have a natural protection from old corona infects or tetanus vaccination etc.. 80% of all people do not even notice they had CoV-19.

I did not realize how influential the antivaxxers are in Japan.

No anti vaxxers. They like to have a living daughter. Japanese girls had a high complication rate due to the fact that big pharma made no proper test for the Sino-Japanese sub group. This usually is obligatory...Who got bribed?

The evidence is not there for ivermectin

1'000'000'000 India people did take it and COV-19 is gone. Oh yes this is no study. But it is reality! The biggest danger for big pharma as you can't cheat away reality....

Only fool like you can do this without damaging pains...

• Alberta offering $100 for first or second Vaccination.

A kiss from the spider woman! Usually you have to pay 100$ !

What could be wrong with this offer?

It violates the Nürnberg protocol. But with an almost totally fascist (FM-) regime in today's USA Nürnberg is mot.

An infection protects you about 20x better than any vaccine. So have IVR ready and get it! Also for all vaccinated. Try to get it early enough! But earliest 4 weeks after vaccination!

• IVERMECTIN SAVES INDIA !!

But not Kerala. The vaccine terror state of Kerala (33 mio people) not allowing Ivermectin treatment still sees growing numbers. > 32'000 cases about 3/4 of India cases. +10'000 new sicks added to the not yet recovered list.

> 50% of all India deaths are now from Kerala!

All fully Ivermectin states see no growth in CoV-19 cases/deaths!

This is a miracle! It cannot be Ivermectin as all journals do "prove" it does not work for paper people .. except for real patients...

• Here is an analysis of a paper by Kirsch. Kirsch tries to evaluate VAERS data and makes every boneheaded amateur error I know of, including all the ones that Wyttenbach makes again and again. The distorted figure from the Japanese paper is so absurd, I would say it has to be deliberate fraud.

Are the mRNA vaccines really safe? Evaluating claims by Steven Kirsch on danger of spike proteins
    There are a number of individuals on social media confidently claiming the mRNA vaccines are dangerous and killing people, and implying the vaccine…
    www.covid-datascience.com

In Israel for a time, more vaccinated people were hospitalized for covid-19 than unvaccinated people

Unfortunately it applies also to people who were not hospitalized, just tested with PCR tests. The lower mortality corresponds the fact that delta variant has 20-times lower mortality - not effect of vaccines.

rco8K5ul.jpeg

Data from Iceland show the same: highest prevalence of COVID between vaccinated, including young persons than between unvaccinated with natural immunity.

https://i.imgur.com/ldvDZcNl.jpg

• How vaccines can actually make people more vulnerable against Covid? Easily: they allergize people, so that they get more intensive cytokine storm (reaction to infection), which coronavirus abuses for entering the organism. At the same moment vaccine becomes significantly less efficient against new strain of coronavirus: it lures more immune cells to coronavirus, but these cells don't recognize it.

Vaccines train immune cells to only one aspect of coronavirus, like the synthetic spike protein at the case of mRNA vaccines. Once virus changes it, then the vaccinated organism remains as blind for coronavirus as before. Whereas natural immunity learns immune cells to recognize coronavirus by whole spectrum of virus characteristics: if virus mutates in one protein, the the remaining ones may by still sufficient for successful recognizing of virus.

The one-sided approach of mRNA vaccines oriented to single spike protein is thus fundamentally wrong, they should be replaced with attenuated virus. And I'm not even talking about their poor immunization profile. The immunity is gained when immune cells learn to kill virus swiftly and effectively - not when spike protein remains released from cells for weeks and months. In this case the immune system of organism "suggests", that infection wasn't still defeated and it mutates immune cells more than necessary, until they become hostile even against proteins of host organism and autoimmune reaction will develop.

At third, immune cells need to chase particles of virus, target them and kill them. This is what the particle of adjuvants serve for in vaccines after all. When immune cells face spike protein leaking from all cells of organism, they literally don't know where to go after it and at best case they start to invade these cells, like heart muscle. In worst case blastic crisis ensues. In another words, the vaccines work only as well, as faithfully they simulate natural infection.

• Covid-19 spike protein binds to and changes cells in the heart The spike protein found on the surface of Covid-19 virus cells causes changes to cells in the small blood vessels of the heart, according to research we funded presented at the European Society of Cardiology Congress. Here the problem is, spike protein is produced with m/RNA vaccines too: directly in human body, which correspond the elevate number of blood clots and heart muscle inflammations. Research also shows that spike proteins remain stuck to the cell surface around the injection site and do not travel to other parts of the body via the bloodstream.

For virus the spike protein is something like bacterial slime for bacteria (you can see it in natto soybeans): as it adheres virus to selected parts of cells surface like glue. When m-RNA vaccine forces to produce spike protein within blood cells, then these cells will start to form blood clots and the surface of blood capillaries becomes adherent for them too. The spike protein literally clogs the organism by viral glue.

• Here is an analysis of a paper by Kirsch. Kirsch tries to evaluate VAERS data and makes every boneheaded amateur error I know of, including all the ones that Wyttenbach makes again and again.

Even Dumbheads like you should be able to query the flue vaccine VAERS data and compare it with the CoV-19 VAERS data.

What you will see is an about 1000x risk increase for the gen therapy over a real vaccine. I never said anything else. Both vaccines induce e.g. GBS but the death risk from CoV-19 vaccine is >1000x elevated compared to a flu vaccine.

Here we have no speculation just real data facts. But you and THH are well known to not like real data facts....

• A COVID-19 Vaccination Quandary: Israel’s Infection Rates Continue to Shoot Up Despite Mass Inoculation

A COVID-19 Vaccination Quandary: Israel’s Infection Rates Continue to Shoot Up Despite Mass Inoculation
    COVID-19 data in Israel continues to confound the logic of one of the most heavily vaccinated countries, as it has one of the world’s highest infection
    trialsitenews.com

COVID-19 data in Israel continues to confound the logic of one of the most heavily vaccinated countries, as it has one of the world’s highest infection rates. With CNN data, TrialSite reveals that Israel’s infection rate per 100,000 persons equals 12,116. When removing small countries and territories under 1 million persons, Israel has the 5th highest infection rate in the entire world. With a nationwide vaccine program that led key high-risk age groups to near-universal vaccination, this wasn’t supposed to happen and should be a wake-up call for health authorities around the world to at least learn more about why this could be the case.

Is a vaccine-centric strategy, the effort to eradicate the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen via mass vaccination, working? While clearly the vaccines reduce the severity at least most of the time thus far, that doesn’t address the bid to eliminate transmission nor waning levels of vaccine effectiveness after month four or five. To date, only 1.8% of people in low-income nations have received even one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, according to data from Our World in Data.

This is a very serious matter. With wide-reaching vaccine mandates and passports in ever more countries, the zeal to use novel vaccines to resolve this problem takes us all on a slippery slope toward what will be societies we may not recognize. TrialSite is not a platform to oppose vaccines—in fact, the team is pro-vaccine and pro-science. That’s exactly why we include this brief reminder of what’s unfolding in this important country. While the government and public health agencies have locked into a regimented, war-like approach to fighting off COVID-19, what if the data indicates that the strategy won’t produce the results we sought in the first place?

The Data

TrialSite analysts observed the high rates in Our World in Data and sought to verify which was accomplished with CNN. As of September 3, 2021, the actual data indicates that at 12,116 cases per 100,000. Thus Israel has the highest COVID-19 infection rate among the major nations.

Last week, TrialSite received vaccination data from Herzog Hospital, which indicated significantly high vaccination rates by August 26. These numbers have only increased in the past few days.

Age Group % Dose First % Dose Second % Dose Third

12-15 44.4 30.2 0

16-19 80.2 69.3 0.2

20-29 80.1 72.8 1.2

30-39 84.4 78.3 8.4

40-49 87.4 81.7 24.1

50-59 90.6 85.3 44.7

60-69 91.5 87.7 63.7

70-79 96.1 93.5 78.9

80-89 94.7 92 74.9

90+ 94.2 90.6 69.7

With such high inoculation rates, all would have predicted that the number of cases and transmission would have been far lower by now. But that’s not the case as the nation ranks fifth amongst major nations (precluding small republics and city-states under 1 million population).

As depicted by Our World in Data, the aggregation of Johns Hopkins University CSSE COVID-19 data clearly reveals the predicament faced in this Eastern Mediterranean nation. Despite extremely high vaccination rates combined with ever more numbers that have received the third booster dose, should these infection rates be so high?

All Eyes on the Israeli Vaccine-centric Model—is it Working?

Israel has been paving the way as a national leader not only in mass COVID-19 vaccination but also in data gathering. So, all eyes have been on this nation of 9.3 million, one with advanced health infrastructure and a population fully enrolled in HMOs, which indicates that the data here is more valuable than many other nations.

A recent piece in Science by Meredith Wadman hammers this point home. Titled “A grim warning from Israel: Vaccination blunts, but does not defeat Delta,” Ms. Wadman reported two weeks ago that the Israel experience was “sobering” and noted that “Nearly 60% of gravely ill patients are fully vaccinated.”

As TrialSite has introduced, a prominent American physician Eric Topol suggests a vaccine-centric strategy has already led to “grossly inadequate” results given the Delta data. Ms. Wadman’s piece conveys the importance of monitoring this country as Topol indicates, “It’s pure mRNA [messenger RNA] vaccines. It’s out there early. It’s got a very high-level population [uptake]. It’s a working experimental lab for us to learn from.”

As of Sept. 2, 13,900 cases were reported in one day, shattering records. Yet already, as can be seen in the table above, a rapid-fire booster program was already leading to extraordinarily high third booster jabs for key age groups.

True, the effectiveness of the mRNA vaccines have waned in half a year, hence the booster shots. In fact, now the Wall Street Journal reported that “fully vaccinated” means three doses of the mRNA vaccines in Israel.

Short-Term Protection—A Case is Made

A recent Israeli study suggests that this rapid-fire booster program leads to results. That is, they are dramatically improving the odds of infection. Put another way, those Israelis that received a booster (Pfizer-BioNTech) experience 11.4-fold fewer infections than those with two doses. Moreover, a third dose is associated with a 10-fold decrease in serious infection.

The authors of the Israeli study acknowledge limitations, including the effects of confounders and behavioral changes post-vaccination. Authors are from Weizmann Institute of Science, University of Israel, Israel Ministry of Health and 2 Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, corresponding author Yair Goldberg’s employer. The authors declared, “there are some sources of bias that we may not correct adequately.”

After reading the TrialSite piece indicating high breakthrough infection and hospitalizations, Herzog Hospital’s leadership reached out to TrialSite to emphasize their point of view as to the importance of the vaccine program to reduce severe cases. This is understandable, and we provided an update emphasizing this perspective.

As mentioned above, the booster shot appears highly effective at protecting vulnerable populations in the short run, but what about the intermediate and long-run? How long will the protection last? What new variants will materialize?

A Palestinian Question

And perplexing anomalies catch our attention.TrialSite still cannot find an explanation for why the Palestinian territories, just next door, have such low infection rates. With a pervasive Delta variant-driven surge in Israel, why is a group of overwhelmingly unvaccinated people barely touched? The only Palestinians that are allowed entry into Israel now are ones that are fully vaccinated. Presently, the new case rate in those territories is at its lowest since their first surge in June 2020.

The Pathway out of the Pandemic

With hopes that somehow, someway SARS-CoV-2 goes the way of the first SARS-CoV, and dissipates, a distinctly disturbing possibility suggests the pathogen will remain circulating the globe, keeping populations at risk for some time to come. What are the implications? TrialSite has suggested the necessity of a multi-faceted approach, one factoring in early treatment and data-driven, risk-based public health measures enabling human societies to more seamlessly coexist with this pathogen.

With time comes far more useful data for vaccination and the like. Life science and technology companies will continue to innovate and advance approaches from intranasal vaccines to a spectrum of early treatment options. But a future state driven by the plans of detached bureaucrats and politicians hungry for control paired with interlocking multinational corporate and financial interests isn’t set in stone. Especially in the West, the answer to transcending the pandemic becomes just as much a matter of political economy as it does science. That’s because politicians and bureaucrats have not only weaponized data but also inappropriately influenced mainstream media to bolster particular interests or approaches.

• With such high inoculation rates, all would have predicted that the number of cases and transmission would have been far lower by now.

This idiots use outdated Pfizer boosters not made for delta. As research = science shows boosters (also second RNA gen therapy) do not improve the immune response (memory B-cell). Even worse these slightly lower it. But worst: The misfit between alpha antibodies and the Delta spike leads to ADE what leads to an over exposition/reaction of the vaccinated.

The severity of disease among breakthrough cases is strongly elevated.

So we now have many vaccine terror states (USA, Israel, Kerala, Italy, France, Germany, Austria,...) that violate basic medical ethics by not properly treating the infected and are claiming vaccine success despite real data shows that the RNA gen therapy is just a fake vaccination with a very limited effect and a high risk profile due to spike damage all over the body.

• This idiots use outdated Pfizer boosters not made for delta. As research = science shows boosters (also second RNA gen therapy) do not improve the immune response (memory B-cell). Even worse these slightly lower it. But worst: The misfit between alpha antibodies and the Delta spike leads to ADE what leads to an over exposition/reaction of the vaccinated.

The severity of disease among breakthrough cases is strongly elevated.

So we now have many vaccine terror states (USA, Israel, Kerala, Italy, France, Germany, Austria,...) that violate basic medical ethics by not properly treating the infected and are claiming vaccine success despite real data shows that the RNA gen therapy is just a fake vaccination with a very limited effect and a high risk profile due to spike damage all over the body.

On Tuesday Fauci said you are not fully vaccinated till you have a third shot, in January he will tell us we need a 4th to be fully vaccinated and so on........... Early treatment ends this !!!!!!

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

Fauci says he wouldn’t be surprised if Covid vaccines require three shots for full regimen, instead of two

Fauci says he wouldn't be surprised if Covid vaccines require three shots for full regimen, instead of two
    Giving people an additional dose several months after they've received their initial vaccination helps the immune system mature, Fauci said.
    www.cnbc.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.