Covid-19 News

• No not at all I took the J&J vac. However my wife also had the jab and showed no antibodies after 90 days so on advice of oncologist she took a Moderna booster, again no antibodies after 40 days. So my friend just how do you think I should feel about the vaccine?

Personally, I think you should feel grateful that jabs were available, especially so soon after the discovery of the virus. As should I, and everyone else.

(I assume that your wife is a special case and other medications prevent her from making any kind of antibody currently).

Which then begs the question, why would you spread anti-vax propaganda that you yourself personally disregard, beyond its paywall? (the Hirschhorn post doesn't discriminate between vaccines).

It would appear that your goal is to scare others with manipulated statistics that you personally understand to be false.

• Nope just want to figure out who's right, you have made your choice what to believe, I haven't. Simple as that.

• Where does TSN drag these people up from?

There's a large population of grifters, who are defined by their willingness to make money by tickling the bellies of a particular American demographic with sentiments that pander to their deeply held beliefs, despite the grifter being clearly intelligent enough to know that what they are saying is false.

Two Wyttenfacts in one sentence!

Well spotted! I believe that beats the previous record of three in three consecutive sentences.

• The virus can be thought of as almost evolving, although technically it’s not alive or mutating. So as we take the wild-type that first emerged at Wuhan and apply it to the Delta variant, differences emerge and manifest in distinctive mutations and characteristics that propel these mutating pathogens to the top of the dominant order. That’s why they are morphing—to persist and dominate.

There's no need to be alive for patterns to emerge. It works for sand dunes too. The emergence of new variants is simply a matter of chance- the chance that a new mutation is created X the chance that it is transmissible x the chance that it is very infectious X the chance this it will breakthrough in vacconated people. It's a lottery.

• Nope just want to figure out who's right, you have made your choice what to believe, I haven't. Simple as that.

My approach is to read the thing first, and then believe the bits of it that are factually evidenced and logically or mathematically sound - so no choice is made. But, for example, Hischhorn's post above does not pass because he makes an elementary mistake in his analysis of the data. I'd be just as unhappy with it if the overall conclusion were pro-vax (though in that case it would not be directly killing people).

I think putting trust in people to be right or wrong is dangerous - most people are right some of the time, wrong some of the time.

Frankly, I don't I believe you. I don't recall you posting a single pro-vax article - as a person would normally come across if they were genuinely seeking to understand both sides of an argument.

I would also suggest that if you are struggling to tell the difference between factual reporting and inherent bias, you are wasting your time trying to figure which sources are worthy of your regard.

• Frankly, I don't I believe you. I don't recall you posting a single pro-vax article - as a person would normally come across if they were genuinely seeking to understand both sides of an argument.

I would also suggest that if you are struggling to tell the difference between factual reporting and inherent bias, you are wasting your time trying to figure which sources are worthy of your regard.

Ok gee thanks god

• Frankly, I don't I believe you. I don't recall you posting a single pro-vax article - as a person would normally come across if they were genuinely seeking to understand both sides of an argument.

im hurt that God doesn't recognize the studies I've posted on antibody treatments, all mRNA based, yet continues to attack other posts linking all together as being anti vax. Is god biased as he accuses me? As I've said from the very beginning, I just want the truth. God lied about my intentions and I find that very troubling! Maybe being 46th in line your godly intuition has declined like the Pfizer-BioNTech vax!!!!!

• No not at all I took the J&J vac. However my wife also had the jab and showed no antibodies after 90 days so on advice of oncologist she took a Moderna booster, again no antibodies after 40 days. So my friend just how do you think I should feel about the vaccine?

I'm sorry to hear this. If your wife is immune deficient for whatever reason it is a difficult case. It does not mean she will have necessarily have no protection from jabs if she has no antibodies as tested, but it is likely to be much smaller protection, and could be zero. There is some evidence that 3 jabs can raise antibody levels when two do not - so if possible you should seek advice - you may be constrained by what the US regs allow to be given - but that will change and I know there are many other people in the same position.

THH

• you may be constrained by what the US regs allow to be given - but that will change

I do not think the regulations cover immune deficient patients and other special cases. It is the doctor's prerogative to give as many doses as she deems necessary. The regulators are trying to decide whether to recommend millions of third boosters. These are recommendations, not orders. See:

Health Officials Advise White House to Scale Back Booster Plan for Now
    Federal regulators warned on Thursday they may not have enough data to recommend boosters for anyone except certain recipients of the Pfizer vaccine by late…
    www.nytimes.com

QUOTE:

WASHINGTON — Top federal health officials have told the White House to scale back a plan to offer coronavirus booster shots to the general public this month, saying that regulators need more time to collect and review all the necessary data, according to people familiar with the discussion.

Dr. Janet Woodcock, the acting commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, and Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky, who heads the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, warned the White House on Thursday that their agencies may be able to determine in the coming weeks whether to recommend boosters only for recipients of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine — and possibly just some of them to start. . . .

• im hurt that God doesn't recognize the studies I've posted on antibody treatments, all mRNA based, yet continues to attack other posts linking all together as being anti vax.

Forgive me, but I'm a little confused - or one of us is, at least.

Are you saying that because you've posted links about novel methods of producing monoclonal antibodies using mRNA-based technology, this demonstrates that you are in favour of mRNA-based vaccines, and hence all vaccines in general?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

• Forgive me, but I'm a little confused - or one of us is, at least.

Are you saying that because you've posted links about novel methods of producing monoclonal antibodies using mRNA-based technology, this demonstrates that you are in favour of mRNA-based vaccines, and hence all vaccines in general?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

I forgive you my friend and yes you are the one that's confused and also at the wrong end of the stick. Over a year ago I was the one promoting mRNA technology based on my research into cancer therapies. Since 2016 mRNA technology has been used with much success in eliminating cancerous tumors. My question with using it as a vaccine is based on targeted mRNA vaccines to the spike. In December of 2019 an article from bio-tech discussed why a spike targeted vaccine had not been used yet. The spike was to unstable. Now jump ahead 4 months and Pfizer is injecting an mRNA spike targeted vaccine. I have some questions and concerns. Really, it that simple. Explain how they stabilized the spike.

• In December of 2019 an article from bio-tech discussed why a spike targeted vaccine had not been used yet. The spike was to unstable. Now jump ahead 4 months and Pfizer is injecting an mRNA spike targeted vaccine. I have some questions and concerns. Really, it that simple. Explain how they stabilized the spike.

I think the difference might be between the use cases. normally vaccines are wanted that will last for years, against which resistance will be difficult to form.

For COVID we needed something quick that would work as well as possible. Not last for years

• The 7-day average of infections in Israel has fallen. It was a little unclear yesterday, but it is now down to 81% of peak. The rate of vaccinations has increased markedly.

Israel: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps
    Tracking the COVID-19 outbreak, updated daily
    graphics.reuters.com

Japan is also looking better. 53% of peak.

Japan: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps
    Tracking the COVID-19 outbreak, updated daily
    graphics.reuters.com

• In December of 2019 an article from bio-tech discussed why a spike targeted vaccine had not been used yet. The spike was to unstable. Now jump ahead 4 months and Pfizer is injecting an mRNA spike targeted vaccine. I have some questions and concerns.

You got questions? They got answers! Read the literature and you will see they found ways to stop the spike from collapsing as quickly as it did earlier, by tweaking the RNA. As I recall, they found some naturally occuring spikes that held up longer, and copied the RNA for them.

• I forgive you my friend and yes you are the one that's confused and also at the wrong end of the stick. Over a year ago I was the one promoting mRNA technology based on my research into cancer therapies. Since 2016 mRNA technology has been used with much success in eliminating cancerous tumors. My question with using it as a vaccine is based on targeted mRNA vaccines to the spike.

Yes - no vaccines. It's a gen therapy and can also do this:

Exclusive: 30-Year-Old Still Seeking Answers 6 Months After Developing Neurological Complications Following Pfizer Vaccine
    In an interview with The Defender, Dominique De Silva described her frustration trying to get answers for the neurological complications she developed after…
    childrenshealthdefense.org

or the classic for ever lasting heart damage:

100+ Ontario Youth Sent to Hospital for Vaccine-Related Heart Problems, Report Shows
    According to a report released last week by Public Health Ontario, as of Aug. 7, there were 106 incidents of post-vaccine myocarditis and pericarditis in…
    childrenshealthdefense.org

So far at least 400 cases in USA:

It looks like the real danger for patients in a hospitals are the vaccinated employees!!

Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Among Vaccinated Healthcare Workers, Vietnam

171 The outbreak and initial investigations
    172 On 11th June 2021 (week 7 after the second dose), a 41-year old member of HTD staff
    173 (patient 1) complained of body pain and tiredness. Because community transmission of
    174 SARS-CoV-2 has been increasing in HCMC since May 2021, he was tested that day and
    175 found to be positive for SARS-CoV-2 (PCR Ct value: 18.5 (equivalent to log10 viral load
    176 of 8.5 copies per mL)). PCR screening for SARS-CoV-2 was then expanded to all hospital
    177 staff and was completed by the end of 12th June 2021. A total of 52 additional members
    were found positive, including all 6 members sharing an office with patient 1 (Figure 1 and
    179 Supplementary Figure 1).

For COVID we needed something quick that would work as well as possible. Not last for years

This sound like the Heroin case...

• The 7-day average of infections in Israel has fallen. It was a little unclear yesterday, but it is now down to 81% of peak.

This is blatantly wrong as the peak >15'000 was caused by wrong reporting with one day before just 3000 cases.

So don't let you fool. There are no peaks there are only averaged peaks.

And guess what?! The average peak was yesterday. What is down is the yesterdays number 7269

according state information. https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general

I also expect the number going down for some weeks as the booster induced CoV-19 will be over soon. But then, in about 3-5 months we will see an ever stronger increase due to ADE.

• This is blatantly wrong as the peak >15'000 was caused by wrong reporting with one day before just 3000 cases.

So don't let you fool. There are no peaks there are only averaged peaks.

And guess what?! The average peak was yesterday. What is down is the yesterdays number 7269

according state information. https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general

I also expect the number going down for some weeks as the booster induced CoV-19 will be over soon. But then, in about 3-5 months we will see an ever stronger increase due to ADE.

Could somone who understands this please explain it to me?

:)

• You got questions? They got answers! Read the literature and you will see they found ways to stop the spike from collapsing as quickly as it did earlier, by tweaking the RNA. As I recall, they found some naturally occuring spikes that held up longer, and copied the RNA for them.

Evidence please . A link , a study that confirms this before injections begun. SHOW ME!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.