Covid-19 News

• Intersting interview and also: And his blog I find no fact checking against him, so he seems like a good guy. He seam to be honest and a very good source of critical thinking. His not against vaccines but he is critical of aspects how we handle them. Still the only negative posts I find about him is lacking facts so really I can't judge him from the negative side. He is also good at linking to sources. I think my ex wife who is a medical doctor soon, agrees with many of his conclusions. Personally I agree that it is weird that we do not do a cost benefit analysis and that we are risking putting young people under the bus because we have just have a focus on covid deaths e.g. mostly very old people with few years left with mostly low quality of life. On the other hand he seam to have dramatized the swedish later actions a little too much. I did not find the second wave different from the first one, in my sphere there was zero collateral damage from more stricter measures.

I agree, I've always seen lockdown as a political and (very natural) emotional reaction. But then people are emotional. If no lockdown the flooding of hospitals with too many patients is big news and prevents life as normal anyway, so even if you want to stay normal people's reaction to reported deaths will prevent that.

Anyway, in the developed world we are now past that. With the vaccines no-one needs to lockdown. We still need to be a bit careful if we are to keep hospitals working properly, and that is all. Rules are adjusting to that new reality.

• Pharma insiders think natural immunity is better, the vaccines are failing, and they are silent about things like myocarditis for money.

Personally I think it is anti-vaxxers are silent about myocarditis. it is one of the many big risks from COVID disease, nasty because it kills even healthy children.

And the vaccine surveillance reports mention myocarditis the whole time. As do the very relieved US doctors treating child vaccine induced myocarditis patients and finding it much more benign than disease-induced (typical) myocarditis.

Navid - i suspect you need to get out more.

Portsmouth girl, 15, dies of Covid on day she was due jab
    Jorja Halliday, from Portsmouth, was due to have her coronavirus vaccination on the day she died.
    www.bbc.co.uk

• Is covid-disease acquired immunity better?

From FM1's post above (but still limited data):

(1) Overall; yes, if you get the disease seriously. No if you get a mild case

(2) You get IgN + IgS - however IgN wanes over time and for most people disappears after 12 months. Vaccines (at the moment) give you lots of IgS.

(3) there seems evidence that Covid IgS response wanes slower than vaccine IgS response. But really we do not yet have enough info.

(4) vaccine + COVID immunity not surprisingly is better than either individually.

"Natural" infection:

No pain, no gain.

• I only watched the first three minutes.

I'm inclined to agree with him (I'm addressing the first talker in the first minute here) that natural immunity is better than the vax, since it probably targets more proteins than just the spike.

But he fails to mention that you have to survive the covid19 infection first (and ignore long covid) in order to get the benefit.

Me: Since I'm in a high age-and-risk bracket I've taken the bet that the vax gives me better odds.

I'm leaning on that the best strategy is probably to take the jab, what for the effect to vane, then get covid and have a natural infection as well. Looks that this is what's going to happen to most people of us in the end in a 5 year period I just hold my breath that the vaccine still will guard for serious infection although break through cases are starting to become more common it do look like this is the case. So actually I think that a vaning vaccine is not as terrible as people here seam to think. A third jab for the group of sensible people though. Hope that this is going to be the strategy here.

• Taiwan’s National Government Looking to Buy Molnupiravir for Nationwide Access: Secure Anticipated Antiviral Protection Against COVID-19

Taiwan’s National Government Looking to Buy Molnupiravir for Nationwide Access: Secure Anticipated Antiviral Protection Against COVID-19
    Merck’s business development executives are already spanning the world looking to do Molnupiravir deals. At a recent news conference, Taiwan’s Health
    trialsitenews.com

Merck’s business development executives are already spanning the world looking to do Molnupiravir deals. At a recent news conference, Taiwan’s Health and Welfare Minister Chen Shih-chung reports that the nation was in active discussions with the American pharmaceutical company to secure access to the antiviral investigational product targeting COVID-19 should it be approved or authorized on an emergency basis there. The company is promoting the message to Taiwan and elsewhere that the antiviral can reduce hospitalization and death associated with SARS-CoV-2 by 50%. In keeping with what is seemingly a coordinated and orchestrated international script, the minister reminded everyone that they would continue to promote COVID-19 vaccines to the general public. The Molnupiravir purchase would be driven by Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center, an National Health Command Center agency. This unit is activated in times of national health emergency, such as the 2009 swine fully pandemic and now the COVID-19 pandemic. Chen-Shih-chung heads this government unit as well.

On the vaccine front, local Taiwan press share that the Health and Welfare Minister reports that various shipments of Moderna were on the way, although they couldn’t guarantee the exact arrival date of the second doses. Only about 13.1% of the wealthy economy’s population has been fully vaccinated, while nearly 60% have received at least one shot.

Much like Mainland China, Taiwan has avoided much of the pandemic. Although, the independent nation experienced a major Delta variant-drive spike during the May to June 2021 period.

Errors in Vaccination

Recently in Focus Taiwan, reporters revealed that En Chu Kong Hospital was fined by the New Taipei City government after the hospital “inadvertently inoculated 25 individuals with undiluted doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT) COVID-19 vaccine on Sept. 27.”

Rushed Domestic Vaccine?

Just a couple of months ago (August), the nation’s government authorized an emergency based on the “Medigen vaccine” even though clinical trials weren’t even concluded. With a combination of delivery problems and vaccine hesitancy, the nation’s population has been slow to embrace the vaccine. Produced by the Medigen Vaccine Biologics Corp, the product was authorized although the company didn’t even yet complete Phase 3 clinical trials, reported the BBC. That didn’t stop President Tsai Ing-wen from lining up for the experimental jab. Regulators approved the experimental vaccine as they declared the antibodies involved with the vaccine were “no worse than” those associated with AstraZeneca’s product.

The Medigen vaccine is comparable to the Novavax product also in clinical trials.

• Long Covid could be caused by the virus triggering abnormal blood clots, scientists say

Long Covid 'could be caused by the virus triggering blood clots'
    Now experts at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland have moved one step closer to finding the cause of the poorly-understood condition - and say the body's…
    www.dailymail.co.uk

Academics investigating long Covid are baffled over the ailment's root cause

Now experts in Ireland have moved one step closer to finally finding an answer

The team, who studied 50 patients, say the clotting system 'may be involved'

Long Covid may be triggered by the virus's abnormal blood-clotting complication, researchers say.

Hundreds of thousands of patients have survived the initial infection only to be struck down several months later with fatigue and headaches.

But academics tasked with pinning down the debilitating condition are still baffled over the exact cause.

Now experts at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland have moved one step closer to an answer – and say the body's clotting system 'may be involved'.

Study co-author Professor James O'Donnell said: 'Understanding the root cause of a disease is the first step toward developing effective treatment.'

He added: 'Millions of people are already dealing with the symptoms of long Covid syndrome.

'And more people will develop long Covid as the infections among the unvaccinated continue to occur.'

Up to one in three patients who fall severely ill with coronavirus develop dangerous blood clots, it has been estimated.

The unusual complication — which can affect the lungs and other crucial organs — has also been found in small vessels.

Scientists aren't sure why the virus causes clots but they believe it may be the result of a an immune overreaction called a 'cytokine storm'. Others say the clots may be a byproduct of the way Covid invades the human body.

Professor O'Donnell, a haematologist, added: 'It is imperative we continue to study this condition and develop effective treatments.'

Most coronavirus patients recover from the illness within a fortnight after suffering the tell-tale mild symptoms of a cough and fever.

But a fraction of survivors end up becoming 'long haulers' and are left battling a range of complaints, from muscle pains to headaches.

What is long Covid?

Most coronavirus patients will recover within a fortnight, suffering a fever, cough and losing their sense of smell or taste for several days.

However, the virus can persist for weeks on end in 'long haulers' — the term for patients plagued by lasting complications.

Data from the Covid Symptom Study app, by King's College London and health company Zoe, suggests one in ten people may still have symptoms after three weeks, and some may suffer for months.

Long term symptoms include:

Chronic tiredness

Breathlessness

Raised heart rate

Delusions

Strokes

Insomnia

Loss of taste/smell

Kidney disease

Mobility issues

Headaches

Muscle pains

Fevers

The new research, published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, offers hope of finding a cure for the condition.

• Long covid may not even be a thing, we have a history to attach long term negative effects that do happen from time to time to people to a special deciesed. It was for example found in one study that 50% claiming long covid did not have antiboddies, sure we should investigate, but there is a huge psychological factor here that may foul us as well that has happend before again and again and again.

• Long covid may not even be a thing, we have a history to attach long term negative effects that do happen from time to time to people to a special deciesed. It was for example found in one study that 50% claiming long covid did not have antiboddies, sure we should investigate, but there is a huge psychological factor here that may foul us as well that has happend before again and again and again.

The study points to a very treatable condition. People who suffer from micro blood clots are Thiamine deficient. A couple of large dose of vitamin B1 along with vitamin Ç clears this condition up pretty fast as for brain fog and fatigue a week of a single dose a day of 50mg of niacin will clear fog and fatigue. Long covid is real but easily treatable. Early treatment of the virus and you don't have long covid. Pretty simple and thanks for the ivermectin Post!

• The study points to a very treatable condition. People who suffer from micro blood clots are Thiamine deficient. A couple of large dose of vitamin B1 along with vitamin Ç clears this condition up pretty fast as for brain fog and fatigue a week of a single dose a day of 50mg of niacin will clear fog and fatigue. Long covid is real but easily treatable. Early treatment of the virus and you don't have long covid. Pretty simple and thanks for the ivermectin Post!

Yeah, but is it due to covid are something else? Anyhow nice post, and yes the ivemectin post is interesting, The guy doing this is very level headed and have good arguments.

• Good critical discussion

A good discssion and a nice post with a good tone. Some things may be wrong such as we now know that India has an enormously underreported deaths statistic so that claiming heard immunity in India was good is cynical in hindsite. What really surprise

me is that it is probably very common that we underreport issues with drugs. Still we have the medical records so post suggest for a research project that investigate how common myocarditis is by looking at medical records and combine with the vaccine database. All data is still there, Just that we need to dig it up. Kind of understand Wyttenbachs frustration and I start to understand now the logic with the tragic event of Semmelwise. He also mentions that there is a high presure to conform in sience now, would like to understand what the preprint that was rejected actually was, this is an annectote and could or could not be a real concern. Alarm bells and investigation is however prudent. I agree with that putting a unessesary high pressure on covid to mutate is maybe not so good. We hopefully the virus will not evolve to be more nasty but he has a good point that we re plying with fire. Also I am wonderning if he is not underestimating that delta is not the same as the earlier strains and that the statistics is different now with respect to how nasty it is. But still a nice post that will make you think.

A good discssion and a nice post with a good tone. Some things may be wrong such as we now know that India has an enormously underreported deaths statistic so that claiming heard immunity in India was good is cynical in hindsite. What really surprise

me is that it is probably very common that we underreport issues with drugs. Still we have the medical records so post suggest for a research project that investigate how common myocarditis is by looking at medical records and combine with the vaccine database. All data is still there, Just that we need to dig it up. Kind of understand Wyttenbachs frustration and I start to understand now the logic with the tragic event of Semmelwise. He also mentions that there is a high presure to conform in sience now, would like to understand what the preprint that was rejected actually was, this is an annectote and could or could not be a real concern. Alarm bells and investigation is however prudent. I agree with that putting a unessesary high pressure on covid to mutate is maybe not so good. We hopefully the virus will not evolve to be more nasty but he has a good point that we re plying with fire. Also I am wonderning if he is not underestimating that delta is not the same as the earlier strains and that the statistics is different now with respect to how nasty it is. But still a nice post that will make you think.

It raises a lot of interesting issues but gets some wrong.

Sure, much we don't know, but by now much we do.

Ignoring what it says about what governments say (it depends which country you are in):

(1) True, deaths at any time depend on infection rates which vary enormously. And people tend only to look at deaths

(2) False, the vaccine maybe does not do much good against other strains. We have good figures for VE against delta. VE against infections is not great but still a bit worthwhile in terms of reducing infections. Delta is so infectious it will not be stopped by vaccines alone, practically. VE against serious infection and death is excellent against delta and stays very good for at least 6 months, after which a booster shot puts it back to excellent. By excellent I mean 20X less chance of serious disease. We don't know exactly how immunity decays from vaccination over long times.

Those two facts are enough. It does not matter that you need people to get covid as well to achieve herd immunity. If they are vaccinated first the death toll is 5X - 20X less. Younger people have lower risks anyway, but also have higher relative protection from the vaccine. Which is not the point - absolute reduction in risk is what matters.

Once everyone who is going to catch COVID has done so, then COVID becomes a less severe disease, especially if we have the right drugs to reduce long COVID etc.

Vaccines reduce death getting to that nice place, and also delay it, so that more drugs are well understood thus further reducing harm.

The tone of that link is more "vaccines are a hysterical over-reaction". They do at the margins reduce R which is why governments are keen on them for young people. They also reduce small absolute risks for young people, which is why doctors are keen on them (at least from say 15 up). But mainly they reduce hospital burden and getting very high fraction of vaccinated in older (> 40) age groups is essential for countries wanting hospitals to operate normally and keep their population alive. You still need vaccination below that - for hospitals - because otherwise a very high peak in infections and hospitalisation can still occur, even though the individual risks are small for younger ages. And small does not mean 0.

THH

• Imperial College London Researchers Develop AI to Predict Hospital-Onset COVID-19 Infection

Imperial College London Researchers Develop AI to Predict Hospital-Onset COVID-19 Infection
    A research team from Imperial College London and Geneva University Hospitals Switzerland designed and developed a machine learning-based AI application
    trialsitenews.com

A research team from Imperial College London and Geneva University Hospitals Switzerland designed and developed a machine learning-based AI application framework incorporating three primary data flows that feed dynamic patient contact networks that ultimately helped the investigators predict patient-level hospital-onset COVID-19 infection or what they refer to as HOCIs. The three data sources feeding the AI engine include 1) routinely collected hospital data 2) patient clinical attributes and 3) background contextual hospital data. They are all combined and continually analyzed and synthesized by the AI—which undoubtedly gets smarter with ever more data. The researchers were able to verify their findings, validating the framework based on international multi-site datasets covering multiple epidemic and endemic periods.

The recent study results were uploaded to the preprint server medRxiv, yet to be peer-reviewed. The data for this endeavor was extracted and de-identified from iCare (London) as well as from the electronic health records from Geneva University Hospitals. All ethical requirements were met.

The Study

The research team was able to “train and test the HOCI prediction framework using 51,157 hospital patients admitted to a UK (London) National Health Service (NHS) Trust” during the time of April 1, 2020, to April 1, 2021. The study team designed a validation scheme by applying the developed framework to data at the Geneva University Hospitals in Geneva, Switzerland during the epidemic surge (40,057 in patients) as well as to data deriving from the same NHS London Trust during a latter surge (43,375 total inpatients).

Summary

The team’s results indicate “that dynamic patient contact networks” serve as a solid forecast or predictor of respiratory viral infections spreading in hospitals. The authors suggest that taking the developed framework and integrating with clinical care could serve to improve patient-level care and early diagnosis.

Funding

A handful of funders were involved in this effort including Medical Research Foundation, World Health Organization, Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, National Institute for Health Research, Swiss National Science Foundation, German Research Foundation.

Lead Research/Investigator

Mauricio Barahona, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London (corresponding author)

Predicting hospital-onset COVID-19 infections using dynamic networks of patient contacts: an observational study
    Background Real-time prediction is key to prevention and control of healthcare-associated infections. Contacts between individuals drive infections, yet most…
    www.medrxiv.org

• Peter Goetzche argued in his book, “Deadly medicines and organized crime”, that no-one should take a new drug that’s been on the market for less than seven years, in light of the fact that it often takes that long for dangers to become known and dangerous drugs to be pulled off the market. In recent months, we’ve learned that the Astra-Zeneca vaccine can cause deadly blood clots in the brain, and we’ve learned that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines can cause myocarditis. The authorities say that these events are extremely rare, based on the number of events that are reported to the authorities. But this ignores the fact that most adverse events don’t get reported.

In recent weeks, I’ve personally seen multiple cases of myocarditis that occurred days after vaccination. When I’ve suggested to colleagues that we should report them to the authorities as possible vaccine side effects, the response I’ve been met with has been roughly this: “oh, yeah, maybe that’s a good idea… I don’t know how to do that”. I’ve reported the cases I’ve handled personally, but my guess, based on this reaction, is that most other cases have not been reported. Obviously, if you believe that what actually gets reported is an accurate estimate of the reality, then you will grossly underestimate the case rate.

Just a comment. I agree, non-serious side effects will be under-reported by frontline doctors who do not keep up with things - I am sure there are lots of those. However serious side effects (and myocarditis is serious - normally - though not when vaccine induced) will get to hospitals and specialists who know all about VAM. And in the UK, every GP knows about VAM, every patient gets told about it in a leaflet they get when vaccinated.

So I think it highly unlikely that serious myocarditis cases are under-reported.

The bottom line is, as from that self-control study that cannot be fudged and compared vaccine AEs with COVID AEs on all 30M UK patients vaccinated in given timeframe where everyone seriously ill end up properly recorded in hospital, we know vaccine-induced myocarditis is a much smaller problem than COVID-induced myocarditis, and we know its magnitude. So if you reckon everyone will get one of the other it is pretty clear what to do.

• More from Stefan's antivax-slanted but partly sensible link

The idea that herd immunity can only be reached with vaccines is perhaps the most laughable idea to be heavily promulgated during the pandemic, at least to everyone with even a little knowledge of immunology and history. Eighteen months in to the pandemic, most countries are at or on the cusp of herd immunity, regardless of how effective they have been at vaccinating their populations. There is no need to force the remaining 15-30% of the population to take a vaccine they don’t want. The end of the pandemic is in sight.

I agree, except when that 15% - 30% clog up hospitals and create scare stories about not enough ICU beds, as well as making it impossible for hospitals to do any other work including cancer screening etc.

That happened in the UK before we were well vaccinated.

• Interesting comment on Goetsche

Peter Gøtzsche and antivaxers: Should a science advocate ever speak at an antivaccine conference?
    Last week, I discussed what at the time I called the strange saga of Peter Gøtzsche and Physicians for Informed Consent. When my post was published, the…
    sciencebasedmedicine.org

At the time, I speculated that perhaps PIC had invited Gøtzsche to give a talk on the ethics of vaccine mandates with an appeal that played to his well-known and oft-expressed extreme suspicion of big pharma, which he’s likened on more than one occasion to the mafia. I further speculated that perhaps Gøtzsche didn’t know the true nature of PIC, which was astounding to me, After all, all you have to do is to look at PIC’s Twitter feed, Facebook page, and its list of Directors and Advisors to tell right away that it is an antivaccine group. That implies that Prof. Gøtzsche didn’t bother with anything resembling due diligence before accepting PIC’s invitation to speak. In any event, after the Twitterstorm rubbed his face in the antivaccine nature of PIC and how he would be sharing a stage with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and a veritable rogues’ gallery of antivaccine cranks, Prof. Gøtzsche wisely decided to back out.

Of course, at the time, I had no way of knowing if my speculation was correct or not. Indeed, one particularly annoying woman on Twitter repeatedly took me to task as totally irresponsible for having dared to speculate about what had happened, to which I responded that this is not my first rodeo, so to speak. I’ve seen this sort of thing many times before, in which an antivaccine group tries to entice a real scientist to speak at one of its events under false or misleading pretenses, and therefore knew that this was the most likely explanation for how Prof. Gøtzsche was lured into speaking at the PIC workshop. Because of his well-known anti-pharma opinions, he appears to have been an easy mark for such persuasion.

It turns out that I was (mostly) correct. We now have an explanation. So why not just tack the now known explanation onto the end of my original post as an update? Simple. The explanation provides a pretext to discuss a rather interesting issue: Is it ever worthwhile for a science advocate to speak to a pseudoscience organization? First, though, let’s examine what we now know.

• Covid: Everything on the table

Covid: Everything on the table
    German celebrities have started a campaign to help doctors and scientists who have been sidelined by the media to reach a wider audience. Here's my interview…
    sebastianrushworth.com

A group of German celebrities have started the campaign “alles auf den tisch”, which literally means “everything on the table”. It’s a reaction to the shocking lack of indepence and critical oversight that has been exhibited by journalists ever since the pandemic began. The purpose of the campaign is to break through the blinkered media narrative that exists in relation to covid, and allow a wider range of thoughts and opinions to get out.

In order to accomplish this, the celebrities have interviewed a large number of doctors and scientists who have thus far been sidelined by the mainstream media, and put the interviews up on their site allesaufdentisch.tv. The campaign appears to have been pretty effective so far, since the site crashed on launch due to the massive amount of traffic it was getting. Luckily it’s up and running again now. As a part of the campaign, I was interviewed by violinist Linus Roth. We talked about happenings in Sweden, the covid death rate, and lockdowns. The interview is short but sweet, only around twenty minutes long. You can watch it here.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm leaning on that the best strategy is probably to take the jab, what for the effect to vane, then get covid and have a natural infection as well. Looks that this is what's going to happen to most people of us in the end in a 5 year period I just hold my breath that the vaccine still will guard for serious infection although break through cases are starting to become more common it do look like this is the case. So actually I think that a vaning vaccine is not as terrible as people here seam to think. A third jab for the group of sensible people though. Hope that this is going to be the strategy here.

Exactly my sentiments. I would also add that with the combo of getting the vaccine, followed by (hopefully) a mild brush with COVID, we will soon have the anti-viral Merckvectin to help combat anything else that may pop up in the future. Plus, I have my own medicine kit at hand based roughly on the I-MASK and Dr Richard BAT protocol (VitD/C/K2, Quercitin/Zinc, melatonin).

• Explosion of Breakthrough Cases & Deaths in Vermont Over Past Couple Months

Explosion of Breakthrough Cases & Deaths in Vermont Over Past Couple Months
    Recently the Vermont Department of Health released a report titled “Vermont COVID-19 Data Summary: Reflecting Cases Identified between March 5,
    trialsitenews.com

Recently the Vermont Department of Health released a report titled “Vermont COVID-19 Data Summary: Reflecting Cases Identified between March 5, 2020—September 22, 2021. The state’s health department collects data concerning those residents that have tested positive for COVID-19 in the state. Data in the report range from the total number of Vermont residents who tested positive for COVID-19, various rates, and growth rates of the disease over time. It was brought to TrialSite’s attention that some interesting observations were apparent in the data. TrialSite calls out some of the more interesting or surprising trends

Several data sets were analyzed in this recent Department of Health presentation. Striking is the growing rate of disease incidence in younger populations. This isn’t a surprise as the more virally charged, transmissible Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 impacts younger people far more than the wildtype (first Wuhan strain) SARS-CoV-2 for example. While minorities represent a small percentage of the total state population African Americans have the higher proportional rates of COVID.

Mass Vaccinate-Only Strategy—A Rethink in Order

This report emphasizes that breakthrough infections are not that common. Local news for example doesn’t even mention an explosion of breakthrough cases—complete omission in the press is a form of censorship.

This is because the data, especially over the past few months, indicate troubling signs. Vaccine effectiveness wanes with a combination of inherent present vaccine product attributes and the powerful Delta variant.

While Vermont is heavily vaccinated (70%+ fully vaccinated and 78.9% with one dose) the virus has raged in the state over the past couple of months. In fact, starting in mid-July to recently the state experienced its worst surge yet as measured by the total number of infections.

As the recent Project Salus Medicare study indicates a growing number of overall COVID-19 infections are in fact breakthrough infections. Vermont’s Department of Health data follows this trend as can be seen in the graph below.

The data also reveals other notable patterns. For example, 1,610 breakthrough cases occurred during this last four-week period, totaling more than all breakthrough cases across the previous eight months. This represents a 133% increase in a mere month.

The chart below depicts breakthrough infection growth in the state:

Distributing Trend with Deaths

TrialSite delved into the data over the period August 25 to September 22 (the last month data period). Out of all COVID-19 cases, breakthrough infections represented 33% of total cases and 74% of deaths. By the end of that period, approximately 71% of the state population was vaccinated meaning that the entire narrative that the vaccine protects the population from death falls under question.

While Data Points One Direction Gov. Scott Follows POTUS—Blame the Unvaccinated

While breakthrough infections and deaths rise, local press completely omits this trend, rather focusing on the entire breakthrough infection rate of 6% since the beginning of the year. Politicians, such as Gov. Phil Scott, parrot the White House declaration that “sizable number of unvaccinated residents are a driving force in recent COVID-19 case increase. POTUS nor aligned politicians report the actual unfolding data, further evidencing the politicization of health during this pandemic.

Booster Information

Due to the waning vaccine-induced immunity after month six and the more infectious Delta variant, the authorization of boosters for select groups in Vermont is not unique. In Vermont starting Friday, Oct 1. any state resident that is age 65 and up, those considered “high risk,” and individuals that face an increased risk of workplace transmission qualify for the booster.

The state offers a revised Department of Health listing and shares more information.

Concerning Trends

TrialSite has emphasized that while the attempt to eradicate the pandemic via mass vaccination has benefits it also has costs. Both mRNA vaccines, while substantial innovations have been made, still essentially have attributes of a “version 1.0” release. An evolving of the vaccine product line will be seen over time. More than likely these regimens will become like an annual flu shot. TrialSite suggests that over time these products will improve to the point that combined with antiviral care an unfolding standard of care for COVID-19 will become easily manageable.

Multiple studies covered by TrialSite demonstrate that the vaccine effectiveness wanes after 3 to 4 months substantially with material performance decline by month six. While the Delta variant is held out as an excuse for faltering vaccine performance, TrialSite suggests the vaccine products themselves may be problematic as well. The Moderna product appears to last longer than the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

While POTUS has declared a sort of war on the unvaccinated, sharing with the nation and world that this has become a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” TrialSite and several other independent media showcase growing evidence that this declaration is factually incorrect. Yet, the mainstream media and much of the political governing class continue to follow some sort of orchestrated script.

https://www.healthvermont.gov/sites/default/files/documents/pdf/COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-9-24-2021.pdf

. He also mentions that there is a high presure to conform in sience now, would like to understand what the preprint that was rejected actually was, this is an annectote and could or could not be a real concern. Alarm bells and investigation is however prudent.

In recent weeks, I’ve personally seen multiple cases of myocarditis that occurred days after vaccination. When I’ve suggested to colleagues that we should report them to the authorities as possible vaccine side effects, the response I’ve been met with has been roughly this: “oh, yeah, maybe that’s a good idea… I don’t know how to do that”. I’ve reported the cases I’ve handled personally, but my guess, based on this reaction, is that most other cases have not been reported. Obviously, if you believe that what actually gets reported is an accurate estimate of the reality, then you will grossly underestimate the case rate.

People who know about people, ethnographic research, know that when you see a pattern like this in 5 or so samples -- generally it describes 80% of what's out there. Given the under-reporting rate is 10x (Harvard study) - 40x (Kirsch) there is no way we can continue vaccinating anyone under 30. That's it, nothing else needs to be said and no arguments left.

W spends his time battling the numbskulls who think the vax is more protective than it is, or that it's better too boost than not, or that it's a crime not to get it--- but it's all irrelevant. This is not safe technology. HALT OR CATCH FIRE!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.