Covid-19 News

• Thomas through history it's always been outlying voices that have brought injustice to public view. It's why the term whistleblower was invented.

• His title includes MD. And yours? I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over titles, I do respect yours my friend, you are a real smarty pants, said with my best Boston accent. But you are not schooled in medicine. By the way, is it that title that allows you to post all day and night with no interference from your employer, Or are you skimping on your real work?

Dr. Ron Brown (Ronald B. Brown, Ph.D.) completed his dissertation in workplace health promotion at Northcentral University in 2011, where he gained expertise in the Grounded Theory method. He is currently working on a Ph.D. in epidemiology at the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Where MD? That is his bio from TSN.

• Dr. Ron Brown (Ronald B. Brown, Ph.D.) completed his dissertation in workplace health promotion at Northcentral University in 2011, where he gained expertise in the Grounded Theory method. He is currently working on a Ph.D. in epidemiology at the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Where MD? That is his bio from TSN.

I was wrong Thomas and apologize for my error but I'm pretty sure the man has written may peer reviewed papers on medical issues, how many peer reviewed papers have you written? On anything?

• Newest data suggests that the 1% vaccine support is a high overestimation.

E.g. in USA we had less than 200'000 deaths since vaccination did start and > 100'000 cripples/direct deaths(12..30'000 higher more likely) from vaccines. As Pfizer induces between 1.2% and 1.5% CoV-19 cases among vaccinated we must assume that this did cause at least 1.2 million CoV-19 cases with around 10'000 additional vaccine induced deaths.

The real CoV-19 death rate among countries with a functional health care system that allows for treatment is in the range of 0.1 ..0.3% of the PCR+! (Delta gives 10x silent cases rate)

The vaccine terrorist are obvious unable to properly calculate the base rates. They believe in fake figures from cheated phase III vaccine studies that had a 5% match with the real world affected population.

The vaccine terrorists also fail to understand that 75% already have a natural protection, what reduced the the vaccine effect by 75%. Further they also ignore that now > 50% of the population is protected by a CoV-19 infection (in most silent!) what further reduces the vaccine protection rate to 13% of the population only.

These vaccine terror people clearly have a criminal intention and are driven by the wish do generate cash only.

As said currently only 13% oft the population could profit from a CoV-19 gene therapy.

• Thomas through history it's always been outlying voices that have brought injustice to public view.

Yes of course. And in those cases where there is such evidence, it gets taken up. But there are, in science, always outlying voices. they are needed, to keep everyone on their toes, but they are seldom right. In science everyone knows that. you engage with the outlying ideas, occasionally they are the way to do, but usually they are not. That is what happens hear. Everyone is well aware of the problem of variants, and the way that vaccines create pressure for vaccine escape. And a whole load of other things.

You are choosing to believe outlying voices over mainstream view: but don't believe you have any good reason for this except that it accords more with your personal inclinations and biasses.

I am not saying I am cleverer than anyone else. If you choose to think me clever that is your funeral. I am just arguing against spin and the unjust maligning of honest hard-working expert professionals that some people are doing here.

And, as with Jed, I can detect when people are obviously barmy. You don't need an MD for that!

• Why can the Oxford free masons not send us a more diligent/knowledgeable spin doctor? Then we at least, from time to time, could get some useful information?!

This thread is full of circuit board derived CoV-19 FUD.

But as we did see from swprs:: If billions are at stake then these folks become cricket brains. May be money works the same for them as sex and blows off their brain.

• I was wrong Thomas and apologize for my error but I'm pretty sure the man has written may peer reviewed papers on medical issues, how many peer reviewed papers have you written? On anything?

Not that many, but probably more than him (more than 10).

The areas where he has proven in obvious error are straight Maths and Stats - something that a Uni level maths education (which I'd bet he does not have) would prevent. Medical issues unfortunately covers a lot of ground and expertise does not generalise from grounded theory (RB's area of expertise) to virology. A PhD demands a certain standard of ability to critically appraise, but you also need (in science) enough foundation - usually maths - to understand what you are appraising. Nearly all of the hard numbers here relate to probability theory - which RB clearly does not understand.

Anyway this is not a my expertise is bigger than your expertise pissing contest. Neither of us are virologists, or experts on how evolutionary pressures will affect that specific new virus. Ron Brown thinks he knows better than the experts, I do not.

• You again seem to think I'm a follower of TSN. TSN is now beginning report on everything I warned about august of 2020 as results from vaccine trials were starting to trickle out. Go back and look at that months of posts. I am not a follower of anyone, I stand on my own two feet, and again go back and you'll see I have been right much more than I've been wrong. Your narrative is ending as study after study comes out. Your Fearmongering of long COVID and kids dying is falling apart. Another study came out yesterday that shows kids are better protected from delta by the polio vax they had. School infections are dropping like a stone.

• 60 Degrees Pharma Provides Update on Clinical Study of Arakoda (tafenoquine) in Treating Mild-Moderate Covid-19 Disease: DSMB Recommended Study Goes to Completion

60 Degrees Pharmaceuticals announced that a Data Safety Monitoring Board has recommended the continuation of its clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of Arakoda (tafenoquine) for the treatment of mild-moderate COVID-19 disease in adults aged 18 years of age and older. The trial is expected to be complete in early 2022.

The double-blind placebo-controlled trial is designed to randomize up to 275 ambulatory patients with confirmed COVID-19 disease into two treatment groups, half of whom will receive tafenoquine and half placebo. Clinical recovery within 14 days of treatment is being evaluated as the primary endpoint. A protocol-mandated futility analysis based on efficacy was conducted by the study’s Data Safety Monitoring Board after approximately one-third of subjects completed their Day 14 visit. The DSMB recommended the completion of the study after conducting the analysis.

Tafenoquine was originally discovered by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. The U.S. Army Medical Materiel Development Activity (USAMMDA) and 60 Degrees Pharma entered into a cooperative research and development agreement in 2014, to develop tafenoquine as a weekly prophylactic drug for the prevention of malaria. The FDA approved the product in 2018.

In July of 2020, the company announced that initial testing in cell culture showed that tafenoquine is active against SARS-CoV-2 at clinically relevant concentrations. These findings paved the way for the current trial.

According to the CDC, the long terminal half-life of tafenoquine may offer potential advantages in less frequent dosing for prophylaxis for malaria. At approved doses in healthy individuals, tafenoquine does not prolong cardiac repolarization [QTC interval].

About Tafenoquine

Tafenoquine, an 8-aminoquinoline antimalarial, is active against all the stages of Plasmodium species that include the hypnozoite (dormant stage) in the liver. Studies in vitro with the erythrocytic forms of Plasmodium falciparum suggest that tafenoquine may exert its effect by inhibiting hematin polymerization and inducing apoptotic like death of the parasite. In addition to its effect on the parasite, tafenoquine causes red blood cell shrinkage in vitro. The molecular target of tafenoquine is not known

• I am not a follower of anyone, I stand on my own two feet, and again go back and you'll see I have been right much more than I've been wrong. Your narrative is ending as study after study comes out. Your Fearmongering of long COVID and kids dying is falling apart. Another study came out yesterday that shows kids are better protected from delta by the polio vax they had. School infections are dropping like a stone.

I'd agree with this paragraph except where you comment on my narrative you have got it 100% wrong (you will remember me point this out). It is as though I am drawing an admittedly rather bad picture in color, and then you are taking a picture of it in black and white. I have to remind you that red and green are in fact different colors.

In this case - I've never fearmongered about kids dying (find it!):

I have

• Given an anecdote (detailed high journalist rep link) of a healthy athletic 15 year old dying of COVID - point out it proves nothing - to refute a Wyttenfcat that such children could never die
    • Pointed out that children do die - even though at low rates
    • Pointed out that we do not know the long-term health effects of long covid. That is because antivaxxers make this point about vaccines, where there is no evidence at all of any long-term effects. Whereas with long covid there is lots of evidence that some people have long-term effects, and the rate for children at 1% is much larger than the death rate for children (very very small).

What of that has been disproved by evidence coming in?

THH

• Members only, pay site. Please repost whole article so I don't have to spend more money on subscriptions. Thanks

Not subscribed either but Google lets you read this far:

Don’t freak out: Catching Covid after you are vaccinated improves immunity

If you are fully vaccinated against Covid the next step to improve your immunity may be to actually catch the virus.

For 20 months we’ve cowered behind masks, scrubbed ourselves with hand sanitiser and socially distanced to avoid Covid — now most people are vaccinated, experts are telling us we need to prepare to catch the virus.

I can’t help reading this and hearing clown fitting music in my head.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Then why are you so intent on jabbing kids. It's becoming clear there is an ever present danger of vaccinating healthy younger individuals as some nations are finding in their vaers data. They wouldn't pause or stop without the data!

• Then why are you so intent on jabbing kids.

He is a member of a criminal sect!

So its a waste of time to talk with him. swprs did use the same silly explanations. Now where we face the next billing/cash-in round with antiviral's, we finally can debunk the last remaining/undiscovered FMR/J/B persons/blogs/sites.

Crickets have the smallest brain in animal world. That's why I name these money engulfing people in honor of these historically known biblical plague - originally called locusts!

The week 39 UK vaccine report is overdue by 2 weeks now. Obviously the UK FM mafia feels some tremor now...

I can imagine how many meetings they had, the last two weeks, discussing how they want to organize their new fascist state. Obviously they did run out of facts. May be they will try to repeat the Biden terror.

• I hope you are wrong about Thomas, I would relish taking down the mafia. If Thomas is part of it he will go down. I PROMISE!!!

• Then why are you so intent on jabbing kids. It's becoming clear there is an ever present danger of vaccinating healthy younger individuals as some nations are finding in their vaers data. They wouldn't pause or stop without the data!

It is because the experts who are balancing risks in the UK (who I trust) say that direct heath risks are about the same down to age 12, and the indirect benefits (carers stay alive, schools stay open, children don't miss schooling) swing the balance to vaccination.

Going down from age 12, I've never said much, and i don't really know, except that COVID risks don't reduce a LOT down from age 12 (they start increasing again at age 4). and other risks don't increase below 12 AFAIK. Bit i'm not very clear about tis - whereas it seems you are. I distrust strongly your clarity. I also note that all risks below age 12 are very very small.

The argument for vaccinating younger children is that it helps get the pandemic over quicker, otherwise you must wait for them all to catch COVID one-by-one, with small fraction of that infection radiating out into the vulnerable community.

So: I'm pretty neutral on vaccinating very young children. maybe yes, maybe no. I am against the antivax VAERS arguments about risk which are scientifically rubbish:

(1) they don't understand what VAERS is good for, and bad for. It is not meant for quantitative signals.

(2) they ignore more accurate quantitative signals from the other vaccine monitoring systems (Why? they should at least comment on them fully)

(3) they use VAERS data in a brain-dead way, either comparing across vaccines (non-comparable) or ignoring background rates of ilness (you can't do that)

(4) this idea that the risks for healthy children are much less than for average children. I've not seen evidence for this, and given so few children are badly unhealthy, I doubt it.

Now, that is what most experts say, I am just sanity checking it and noting that the antivaxxer VAERS arguments don't make sense because they leave things out as above.

THH

• I hope you are wrong about Thomas, I would relish taking down the mafia. If Thomas is part of it he will go down. I PROMISE!!!

Threats do not make for helpful discourse. They are also, usually, a sign of a weak position.

Still, if you can educate us all about W's mythical alphabet salad Mafia I would welcome it.

• Japan bought 500,000 doses of COVID-19 med costing $2,700 per dose: ex-PM Suga - The Mainichi
    TOKYO -- The Japanese government procured 500,000 doses of the antibody cocktail Ronapreve for COVID-19 treatment, which cost 310,000 yen (roughly $2,
    mainichi.jp

Virtually all countries did spend billions for more or less useless drugs to be use among mild to medium cases where we know that Ivermectin does a perfect job.

So world wide, all together these criminals did transfer some 100'000'000'000 $$$$$$$ of taxpayers money into accounts of friends. Of course all these selling details will be undisclosed (for > 20 years) what effectively means private people get the money and a fraction goes to the producer (production cost for antibodies are at most 1/1000 of the end price according to first hand information). This - grey profit transfer - anyway is the current standard in all large multinational companies. Usually the real profit shown to shareholders is at most 1/3 of the overall gain. You can learn from Goosn (Renault) that wanted to hook in too... and finally has been stopped by the Japanese mafia.

• In Canada they are having individuals do enforcement, thereby having them break several laws to implement vaccine passports. I went into the Police station today and asked them about this. The officer at the front was unsure of this new information. She was nice, but green.

Facts:

Every individual enforcing entry into an establishment by asking for vaccine verification is acting as a Public Officer (not a Police Officer).

That is silly. In U.S. bars, they have to ask a young person for a driver's license to prove you are old enough to drink. In Atlanta grocery stores, they ask for driver's license before selling you any wine or beer. Even when you are old they have have to see the license. Are they acting as a Public Officer? Of course not!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.