Covid-19 News

• It is because the experts who are balancing risks in the UK (who I trust) say that direct heath risks are about the same down to age 12, and the indirect benefits (carers stay alive, schools stay open, children don't miss schooling) swing the balance to vaccination.

Arguments of a criminal based on the wish to help his mafia friends to sell vaccines.

No healthy child so far died from CoV-19. But the UK mafia now tries to construct some cases by not allowing sections. How many children did already die from the RSV pandemic caused by the vaccine terrorists?? All countries with child mask mandates had overly full youth hospitals with RSV cases...

Only the fascist vaccine terrorists steal the lives of children and treat them WWII concentration camp like.

At least Switzerland had never a stop of "in class schooling" and only masks for age > 12.

But now the Swiss terrorists had to surrender to the international mafia (global vaccine passports rules not accept when Switzerland does not follow..) ...

Thus be aware that FM/R/X/B is a world wide network of fascists (controlling most states) with the sole purpose to suck out as much money as possible. Normal humans are cattle for them just "eatable" meet.

• No healthy child so far died from CoV-19.

I am sure, many kids declared healthy (from their known conditions) have died from Covid. Probably easy to find reports (but didN#t go that far yet). Can't be if we look at the 10-thousands of unfortunate deaths in that age group. Maybe something unknown genetic or other health condition? Or no super accurate pathologic analysis?. It is probably just a matter of the dose they catched?

• Africa detecting just 1 in 7 COVID-19 cases, says WHO study
    OUAGADOUGOU, Burkina Faso (AP) — Only one in seven COVID-19 infections in Africa are being detected, meaning the continent's estimated infection level may be…
    apnews.com

OR https://abcnews.go.com/Interna…d-19-cases-study-80579776

In Africa overall silent case rate is 6 it was 3 for alpha 5 for gamma and estimated 8..10 for delta but reduced by the already infected percentage of 40%. So this confirms our assumptions. (60% of 10)!

• You don't trust my clarity? It's not my clarity you don't trust, it must be the science, the studies I've posted that you dont trust. My clarity is based on science, yours on conjectures.

• Threats do not make for helpful discourse. They are also, usually, a sign of a weak position.

Still, if you can educate us all about W's mythical alphabet salad Mafia I would welcome it.

Thomas, you disappoint me. Let's go back to January 20th, 1960 in Eisenhower farewell address he warned of the military industrial complex which in todays terms relate to big pharma. Which also involves the NIH, and the FDA. Whits has his way I'd rather say controlling interests.

• Your 75% is that 50% prior T-cell immunity + 25% NK in kids/other -- or how do you compute that number?

• More importantly for me (the AR vs RR distinction is semantics that Ron Brown uses becaue it makes risks sound smaller, it is not a real thing) we have a better way to determine whole population risk reduction. we can look at the change in IFR for a country such as the UK or Japan between when the population is wholly vaccinated and when it is not.

As I have said a few times already, the risk reduction of the vaccine for one individual is not the same as the risk reduction for the entire population. The latter can be much higher thanks to an exponential feedback loop. The vaccine can reduce infections so much that the rate of transmission falls below 1. That lowers cases, which lowers transmission, which lowers cases.

My late mother, a demographer, said that the "rhythm method" of birth control is unreliable for any particular couple. They might easily end up with 2 or 3 children. * But for the population as a whole, it is a surefire way to reduce population growth. An unreliable or marginal medical intervention can have decisive results on the population as a whole. Wearing masks probably falls into that category. Masks, handwashing and other precautions can reduce transmission below 1, which should extinguish the pandemic. It almost did that in Japan in 2020. Unfortunately, infections seem to asymptotically approach zero without getting to zero. I do not know why. The pandemic seems to "smoulder" at a low rate. As soon as you relax precautions, it springs back up. That is when the overall population has had few infections per capita and there is no herd immunity. That was the situation in Japan in 2020.

* This method is advocated by the Catholic church which leads some cynics to call it "the Vatican roulette."

• Washington University School of Medicine’s MM3122 Crushes Remdesivir in Preclinical Lab Tests: ProteXase Therapeutics Secures IP

Washington University School of Medicine’s MM3122 Crushes Remdesivir in Preclinical Lab Tests: ProteXase Therapeutics Secures IP
    Preclinical researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis (WUSTL) recently announced the development of MM3122, a chemical compound
    trialsitenews.com

Preclinical researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis (WUSTL) recently announced the development of MM3122, a chemical compound targeting the human protein known as transmembrane serine protease 2 (TMPRSS2). All known coronaviruses exploit this protein to penetrate and infect human cells. MM32122 destroyed remdesivir in a head-on comparison at the WUSTL lab. Specifically, the WUSTL preclinical compound did a superior job protecting lab-grown human cells from viral damage caused by SARS-CoV-2. Conducting preclinical safety tests on mice, large doses of the novel, pre-clinical-stage drug were administered for seven days with no material safety issues identified. Preclinical research also indicates the compound works against the first coronavirus (SARS-CoV) as well as against Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV). The researchers believe that this compound has the potential to prevent infection or reduce the severity of COVID-19 if given early in the course of an infection. The leading researcher and author of the study report, James W. Janetka, co-founded a biotech startup venture which has licensed the technology to develop and commercialize the novel compound. Janetka and his team’s ProteXase Therapeutics worked with WUSTL’s Office of Technology Management (OTM) to license the intellectual property to ultimately target treatments for coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2, SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV.

Recently published online in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the researchers reported in a press release that in addition to TMPRSS2 the developmental compound also blocks another protein on the surface of the lung and other cells called matriptase.

The Science

Coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV-2 use these proteins to infect cells and spread throughout the lung. Once the virus latches onto a cell in the airway epithelia, TMPRSS2 severs the pathogen’s spike protein which triggers that protein to mediate fusion of the viral and cellular membranes leading to infection.

The novel early-stage compound, MM3122 serves to inhibit the enzymatic activity of TMPRSS2, thus disturbing the activation of the spike protein and thereby suppressing membrane fusion.

Lab Study: MM3122 vs. Remdesivir

WUSTL researchers designed lab experiments involving cell cultures infected with SARS-CoV-2. They found that MM3122 performed better than remdesivir protecting these artificial cells from viral damage. Moreover, a series of safety tests with mice showcased the potential safety of the novel early-stage treatment.

Principal Investigator Point of View

As societies move from the pandemic to endemic states of COVID-19, Lead investigator and senior author James W. Janetka, Ph.D. emphasized the critical need for safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 declaring great vaccines are now available for SARS-CoV-2, but we still need effective antiviral medications to help curb the severity of this pandemic.” He continued “The compound we’re developing prevents the virus from entering cells. We are examining the therapeutic window within which the molecule can be administered to mice and protect them from disease. Our goal is to advance the molecules into an inhibitor that can be taken by mouth and that could become an effective part of our armamentarium of inhibitors of COVID-19.”

What is particularly promising is the potential for this early state drug to serve as a prophylaxis. Janetka declared “In blocking TMPRSS2, the drug prevents the virus from entering other cells within the body or from invading the lung cells in the first place if, in theory, it could be taken as a preventive. We’re now testing this compound in mice in combination with other treatments that target other key parts of the virus in efforts to develop an effective broad-spectrum antiviral therapy that would be useful in COVID-19 and other viral infections.”

NIH Collaboration

Janetka and his colleagues are now collaborating with researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to test the effectiveness of MM3122 in treating and preventing COVID-19 in animal models of the disease. In animal studies, the drug is given as an injection, but Janetka said they are working to develop an improved compound that could be taken by mouth. He also is interested in developing an intranasal route that would deliver the drug more directly to the nasal passages and lungs.

Study Funding to Date

This work was funded by Siteman Cancer Center, grant numbers #16-FY18-02 and SCC P30CA091842; The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital, grant number (BJHF 4984); the National Institutes of Health (NIH), grant numbers R43 CA243941, R43 CA224832, U19 AI142784, P50AI150476, U19 AI070235; the Campaign Urging Research for Eosinophilic Diseases (CURED) Foundation; a Fast Grant from Emergent Ventures at the Mercatus 9 Center; BMBF RAPID Consortium, 01KI1723D, and 01KI2006D; RENACO, 01KI20328A; SARS_S1S2 01KI20396; COVIM consortium, 01KX2021; the country of Lower Saxony, grant number 14-76103-184; and the German Research Foundation, grant numbers PO 716/11-1 and PO 716/14-1. Work with live SARS-CoV-2 was funded by a Burroughs Wellcome Fund Investigators in the Pathogenesis of Infectious Disease Award.

New Venture

As discussed previously, the lead researcher set up a venture called ProteXase Therapeutics which has licensed the technology to help develop the compound into a new drug therapy. This process is required because universities are not set up to commercialize drugs.

In addition to Janetka other founders include Robert A. Galemmo, Jr., Ph.D. and Lidija Klampfer, Ph.D. Founded in 2017 the company has secured patents and set up an office in BIOSTL, a life science focused innovation center in St. Louis.

The patent inventors include Janetka and co-author Vinshu C. Damalanka.

About Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis

Washington University School of Medicine’s 1,700 faculty physicians also are the medical staff of Barnes-Jewish and St. Louis Children’s hospitals. The School of Medicine is a leader in medical research, teaching and patient care, consistently ranking among the top medical schools in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Through its affiliations with Barnes-Jewish and St. Louis Children’s hospitals, the School of Medicine is linked to BJC HealthCare.

Lead Research/Investigator

James W. Janetka, Ph.D., a professor of biochemistry & molecular biophysics

Call to Action: Check out the study results Mahoney M, et al. A novel class of TMPRSS2 inhibitors potentially block SARS-CoV-2 and MERS-CoV viral entry and protect human epithelial lung cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Oct. 11, 2021.

Antiviral compound blocks SARS-CoV-2 from entering cells
    Scientists at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis have developed a chemical compound that interferes with a key feature of many viruses that…
    www.eurekalert.org

• Let's go back to January 20th, 1960 in Eisenhower farewell address he warned of the military industrial complex which in todays terms relate to big pharma. Which also involves the NIH, and the FDA.

That's farfetched! Frankly, that's ridiculous. There is a lot wrong with big pharma, but the situation does not resemble weapons manufacturing in 1960. Weapons makers influenced U.S. national defense policy. Eisenhower talked about "the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex." The influence of big pharma, and small pharma, and pharmaceutical research at national labs and universities is entirely warranted. It is rightfully sought. Who else is going to influence policy? Who else is qualified? Saying that the pharmaceutical industry should not influence healthcare is like saying that Intel should not influence computing, or Boeing should have no say in aviation. Or that automakers should play no role in developing self-driving cars.

To be sure, companies other than automakers, such as Google, have tremendous AI knowledge. They may play a big role in the development of self-driving cars. DARPA played a decisive role already. They started the whole field with a prize for the first successful self-driving car. Many different companies and research organizations might contribute to self-driving cars, and they are all welcome. Many different companies might contribute to vaccine technology, and they are also welcome. Breakthroughs may come from outside established big pharma companies. Nothing prevents that. Many of the key developments in mRNA technology came from government sponsored research at universities. That's all good. There is no monopoly, and there is no unwarranted influence. On the contrary, Pfizer in particular did a magnificent job developing their vaccine. It was one of the most warranted R&D projects in history. It could not have been done without previous research paid for by Uncle Sam, but it broke a lot of new ground. There is nothing to complain about it. It will save millions of lives and trillions of dollars.

Furthermore, the NIH and the FDA are only monopolies in the U.S. Other countries have national public health agencies which are alternatives or competitors to the NIH. Naturally, they also cooperate with one another, more than rival industrial corporations do. Although corporations cooperate more than you might think, for example in establishing industrial standards. Standards for self-driving cars are already being established by government agencies and automakers. Such standards are essential.

• No healthy child so far died from CoV-19.

Not only is this a Wyttenfact, but I posted the refutation of it here and highlighted that was why I was doing it.

W - maybe lack of vaccine in your veins is causing memory loss?

Portsmouth girl, 15, dies of Covid on day she was due jab
    Jorja Halliday, from Portsmouth, was due to have her coronavirus vaccination on the day she died.
    www.bbc.co.uk

She said: "They realised how serious it was and I was still allowed to touch her, hold her hand, hug her and everything else. They did allow me that.

"I'm at the point where I can't comprehend that it's happened. I was with her the whole time."

Hospital staff tried to put Jorja on a ventilator so her body could recover, but Ms Halliday said her heart rate didn't stabilise and "couldn't take the strain".

Ms Halliday confirmed her daughter had no underlying health conditions.

Preliminary results after she was admitted to hospital indicated Jorja had Covid myocarditis, heart inflammation caused by the virus.

• A recent study of Covid deaths in England alone, just up to the end of February 2021, cited by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), found that “six (24%) of the 25 [children and young people under 18] who died of SARS-CoV-2 appeared to have no underlying health conditions.”

Daily Mail understates the risks of Covid-19 to children - Full Fact
    Severe disease and death are very rare, but still more common than the Mail claimed.
    fullfact.org

• Thomas, you disappoint me. Let's go back to January 20th, 1960 in Eisenhower farewell address he warned of the military industrial complex which in todays terms relate to big pharma. Which also involves the NIH, and the FDA. Whits has his way I'd rather say controlling interests.

It is not 1960 - it is 2022.

I agree that big pharma is powerful. I disagree that is has the type of power a Mafia has, or that doctors lie and cheat to further the interests of it. Sure, there will always be occasional cheating, a few decisions made that are at the edges influenced. But not systematic and in all countries. For example, with pelvic mesh (a big mistake) that is doctors making bad decisions about treatments - which doctors have done throughout history. The regulatory procedure for vaccinations is much more stringent, and is not dominated by doctors whose life's work is giving vaccine injections.

And, specifically, anyone who tells you they must be right because all the qualified people who argue against them are a member of some secret conspiracy - you should not believe it.

• A recent study of Covid deaths in England alone, just up to the end of February 2021, cited by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), found that “six (24%) of the 25 [children and young people under 18] who died of SARS-CoV-2 appeared to have no underlying health conditions.”

https://fullfact.org/health/ma…ates-covid-children-risk/

I know you and Thomas are just making a point, I suggest this augment is premature. Are these seemingly heathy children lacking in vitamins or as I have posted, did the infection activate latent bacteria? This will in most cases not be detected until infection. Full forensic autopsies are needed before we call someone healthy before they die!

• It is not 1960 - it is 2022.

I agree that big pharma is powerful. I disagree that is has the type of power a Mafia has, or that doctors lie and cheat to further the interests of it. Sure, there will always be occasional cheating, a few decisions made that are at the edges influenced. But not systematic and in all countries. For example, with pelvic mesh (a big mistake) that is doctors making bad decisions about treatments - which doctors have done throughout history. The regulatory procedure for vaccinations is much more stringent, and is not dominated by doctors whose life's work is giving vaccine injections.

And, specifically, anyone who tells you they must be right because all the qualified people who argue against them are a member of some secret conspiracy - you should not believe it.

And yet it was FDA approved. So how was the FDA fooled into saying that it's an easy and effective treatment ?

Doctors didn't have anything to do with the product it was first made at Boston scientific.

• Trouble in Paradise Surrounding the use of Ivermectin

Trouble in Paradise Surrounding the use of Ivermectin
    Note that views expressed in this opinion article are the writer’s personal views and not necessarily those of TrialSite.By Sonia Elijah An integrative
    trialsitenews.com

Note that views expressed in this opinion article are the writer’s personal views and not necessarily those of TrialSite.

By Sonia Elijah

An integrative healthcare physician is at the center of a storm brewing on the island nation of St Lucia. Dr. Gilbertha St Rose, an advocate for the use of ivermectin has been summoned to go before the island’s Medical and Dental Council to face charges of “medical misconduct.” At stake here is yet another example of a physician simply trying to practice medicine, prescribing what has been considered a safe FDA-approved drug off-label at early onset mild-to-moderate COVID-19. However, the medical establishment for this Caribbean Island nation has pushed back and now threatens to take away the doctor’s ability to practice medicine, care for patients and even earn an income.

The Timeline

The original hearing set for October 13th was rescheduled to October 27th, according to a letter from the council sent to Dr St. Rose, dated October 8th. This was after an affidavit was sent by her and her attorney seeking more specific details regarding her “professional acts of medical misconduct” and for the October 13 hearing to be postponed allowing for more time to prepare for the defense case.

A further letter dated back to August 25th was supplied to Dr St Rose in which Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Dr Sharon Belmar-George, formally lodged a complaint to the Medical and Dental Council against her because she had publicly advocated the use of ivermectin, contrary to the Health Ministry’s recommendation and for being in breach of the Pharmacy Act, by dispensing the drug as an unlicensed pharmacist and importing it.

Dr St Rose complained that she was only made aware of the letter dated August 25th after her attorney had requested more details regarding the charges brought against her. She faces potential disciplinary action with her registration being suspended or canceled, threatening her livelihood.

Standing Up for a Conviction

Despite this, Dr St Rose has not backed down from her belief that ivermectin is an effective and safe treatment for Covid-19. The fact that she faces disciplinary action has not deterred her from being an advocate of the anti-parasitic drug.

“I know negligence on my part would be not to persevere to make ivermectin available to our people and tell them about it,” the dermatologist, herbalist, and integrative health care specialist told St Lucia Times recently.

Dr St Rose was cast into the spotlight following her request for the Ministry of Health to retract their press release statement sent out back in February, warning against the use of ivermectin to treat or prevent people from contracting Covid-19. St Rose complained about the unsigned press release and has been actively trying to get the local medical authorities to approve ivermectin.

The press release from the Ministry of Health was issued just two months prior to the arrival of 24,000 doses of Covid vaccines to the island, on April 7, 2021, as part of the COVAX program, supported by the global effort between the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance Gavi, UNICEF, the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) and the World Health Organization (WHO). As of October, 22 % of the population has had at least 2 doses.

COVID-19 Deaths on Rise

The graph below shows there has been a significant rise in Covid deaths in St Lucia from August onwards, post-vaccine rollout.

In August, St Lucia’s CMO, Dr Belmar-George declared that no fully vaccinated individual had been hospitalized or had died from Covid-19.

Support for Dr St Rose has been unwavering with many of her supporters sharing the sentiment of distrust in Big Pharma and the vaccines. Jody Von Whal, one of her supporters spoke to DBS Television saying, “It’s a shame what they’re doing to her, dragging her in front of the Medical and Dental Council, threatening her livelihood. The Prime Minister likes to say we are in defense of lives and livelihoods, yet the CMO along with the medical fraternity seems to want to put her livelihood in jeopardy for a drug that has a safety profile that is miles better than both the vaccines and regularly prescribed antibiotics.”

Summary

In nations around the world tension mounts between physicians and caregivers seeking to prescribe what they professionally deem as safe doses of ivermectin, as an off-label treatment for COVID-19 and national health authorities, which for the most part have all taken a hostile and oppositional position against the use of the drug. As TrialSite has reported there are exceptions—some nations have authorized the use of the drug if nothing else but as an emergency treatment.

However, the coordinated and orchestrated attempts to detract doctors and patients from the drug have been notable. For example, TrialSite has information that the World Health Organization (WHO) has been actively discouraging any national health department from promoting the drug.

There are other similar cases in other nations where passionate caring physicians find themselves in hot water with authorities. Another example is Dr. Jackie Stone in Zimbabwe. As TrialSite learned in an interview, Dr. Stone’s ivermectin-based protocol helped that country’s battle against COVID-19 yet top medical authorities seek to take away her license.

• Ongoing Maine Court Case Targeting Vaccine Mandate Reveals 661 Deaths

Ongoing Maine Court Case Targeting Vaccine Mandate Reveals 661 Deaths
    Across the country legal challenges to vaccine mandates, especially for health care workers,  cases run into defeat. Meanwhile, in Maine, two
    trialsitenews.com

Across the country legal challenges to vaccine mandates, especially for health care workers, cases run into defeat. Meanwhile, in Maine, two rulings, considered to be important to those currently suing the State, are deciding the future of Mainers. TrialSite introduced this legal case involving a disclosure concerning 661 deaths associated with COVID-19 vaccines. One case sought protection from the requirement to be vaccinated on grounds of religious exemption. It was just defeated on Oct. 13, 2021, leaving the other case in a vulnerable position. The remaining case is soon to be decided, in Maine’s Kennebec County Courthouse. It was argued by Ron Jenkins who petitioned on behalf of the “Alliance of Health Care Workers against Mandates,” and centers on four points. A decision is expected before the end of this week. The Judge has decided to expedite it on the grounds that workers have been given a deadline of October 15, going into effect Oct. 29, to get either vaccinated or be terminated.

What is the Law?

The core argument at issue is the decision of whether the Maine Department of Health and Human Services has the authority to make substantial rulings without Legislative involvement on vaccine mandates.

The State was given leave by the Legislature to decide about emergency rulemaking. Maine’s Governor Janet Mills has determined that the State’s Executive Branch can have such extended authority. They have permitted the CDC and DHHS to make permanent sweeping changes and require vaccination of all health care workers, who comprise a third of the Maine workforce.

Jenkins questioned the propriety and necessity to extend rulemaking beyond the emergency period of the Covid virus’ activity, which is arguably past its threat as a looming “pandemic.” This countered the State’s desire to roll out an ongoing rulemaking period that would create perpetual vaccine-mandated requirements to remain in effect. Jenkins claimed this was an excessive extent of such ruling without Legislative involvement. It would prove odious to the economy and welfare of Maine as well as being disastrous to families.

Media Blackout

These are the same frontline “first responders,” comprising this large sector of the workforce, who have been highly praised for their dedication to working through traumatic hospital conditions throughout the last two years.

Jenkins gave direction to the Alliance members to keep “radio silence” regarding any communication of the particulars of the case, or testimony. This was done to prevent a backlash or reprisal for the group’s communications about the proceedings.

Rather than back away from this hardline and respect the portion of Alliance members wanting full transparency with the public, (and not just amongst its members), the Alliance decided to double down on this silencing. They instructed members who attended the hearing via Zoom not to speak about the hearing on social media, or to record it. When clips from the hearing surfaced on Facebook and Bitchute, two groups within the Alliance removed members of an affiliated “freedom group” suspected of releasing the clips.

The Alliance represents five groups active in the self-named “anti-jab” movement. They intend to disband following the results of the case. Their uneasy decision to self-censor created an unintended and unwelcome internal revolt. Many groups’ members contested that this was too much more of what is already afflicting Maine: an absence of sufficient informed consent.

The ‘Butterfly Effect Group’ Frees the Word

VIDEO: State argues CDC vaccine mandate ‘routine’, healthcare worker’s ‘aren’t being forced’

In defiance of this, the dramatically named “Butterfly_Effect_Group” went in the direction of “Noble Truth” and issued videos that were secretly taped during the court’s zoom broadcast. These videos have been leaked to the public via Bitchute and other channels, including the site for the above group.

This produced a ripple “effect”, of several thousand “shares,” to the extent that the lawyer advised the court that video footage was leaked. The courthouse was abuzz with this discovery, following the leak, according to an assistant court clerk in Kennebec Superior Court.

The “Butterfly Effect Group” who produced segments of the videos, claimed that they acted in defiance of the news blackout in Maine. Prior to the video’s release, there was no significant coverage of the case, which has the potential to be a bell-weather for the country, and an important precedent-setting ruling, if favorable to the Plaintiffs.

As of Wednesday night, there has been no announcement of a decision; however, many amongst the Alliance members are bracing for an unfavorable ruling. If so, it cannot be on account of the lawyer who has effectively argued regarding the overreach of State rulemaking and lack of due diligence on the part of Maine CDC Director Dr. Shah, who is a defendant in the case.

Dr. Peter McCullough’s Expert Testimony

VIDEO: Dr. Peter McCullough: a ‘skyrocketing of mortality’ in VAERS data since CV-19 vaccine rollout

The leaked footage, along with additional transcripts of the proceedings, which were procured from the Court, reveals Dr. Shah in the hot seat, defending his rationale for not investigating the deaths of all the Mainers who died shortly after taking the covid shot. This had not been done by Dr. Shah and his team, who, instead of researching every case, had studied only 23 cases of myopericarditis, out of the 661 deaths reported by VAERS. According to his testimony, he passed on the study of these deaths in Maine to the US CDC for further investigation.

Among the causes of adverse reactions leading to these deaths were 216 from embolism, 391 from heart attack, 260 from stroke, and 201 from spontaneous thrombosis, tied to low blood counts. In all, there were 24 categories of death not investigated by Dr. Shah.

Dr. Meryl Nass, an anthrax vaccine expert, by phone, said that she had submitted an affidavit and also a declaration to be used in the court case. She spoke to the issue of a EUA(emergency use authorization) and the deceptive abuse of such authorization in the anthrax case, which is similar to the current one.

Dr. Peter McCullough, a nationally recognized COVID-19 expert, AAPS member, and one of many leaders in the early treatment movement for COV-19 in the US gave an evidence-based review on the “pandemic.” He presented documentation for the Court in a 174-page affidavit on Oct. 12th, which he used to refute the safety and efficacy of the “MRNA vaccines.”

Dr. McCullough believed that there needed to be an investigation regarding these deaths. He said that this should take place prior to any mandates to take the experimental MRNA vaccine were required by workers at the cost of the loss of their jobs. This had not been done by Dr. Shah and his team, who instead had left this study of Maine deaths to be done by the Federal Government.

What is the State Hiding?

Without a clear understanding of the cause and nature of these post-vaccine deaths, the mystery remains regarding Dr. Shah and the State’s determination to move forward on the vaccine mandates. More transparency in the case has revealed an excessive zeal uncoupled with adequate restraint and full examination.

More should be revealed, but it is not clear if this will happen at least for “vaccine reluctant” Mainers, currently anticipating the outcome of this notable case.

VIDEO: BOMBSHELL! 661 Maine VAERS deaths in 28 days exposes lie of Shah’s narrative

VIDEO: Maine’s healthcare worker mandate: the national “Poster Child” for illegal rulemaking

• The novel early-stage compound, MM3122 serves to inhibit the enzymatic activity of TMPRSS2, thus disturbing the activation of the spike protein and thereby suppressing membrane fusion.

CoV-19 viral entry is a two step process: The spike is the key you enter in the lock and the tmprrss2 access is equivalent in turning the key or push the security button. But to my knowledge there is an other more rare button that allows the CoV-19 virus to enter. So whether this turns out into a great story or not will be known after some real live trials!

One alternative can be found in teh paper of the FM1 post below::

The ACE2- andTMPRSS2-independent infection
    of H522 cells establishes the presence of an alternative entry
    https://www.cell.com/cell-repo…ded/S2211-1247(21)00762-2

pathway for SARS-CoV-2 in human airway cells.

Your 75% is that 50% prior T-cell immunity

75% - at least - have prior most likely mucosal T-Cell immunity.

• (JCVI), found that “six (24%) of the 25

If you place FUD then you also have to cite the follow up from the original source paper text, that tells that they did no research for underlying conditions for these 6. And there have been many more than 25 UK cases of children dying with Covid before these 6 mentioned ones shined up just in time the FM launched their vaccine propaganda. So please avoid re-posting blog FUD as we already discussed these 6 deaths long time ago.

The one girl that an other FUD'er is repeatedly linking here was either on stereoids or had a contraception problem. May be the parents have been asked to do something good by inventing a pleasant story.

I know from one US and one CA kid that each died of CoV-19 because it had to sleep in the same room with the dead sick father. This is more a social death as the same would happen with flu or any other deadly virus.

• CoV-19 viral entry is a two step process: The spike is the key you enter in the lock and the tmprrss2 access is equivalent in turning the key or push the security button. But to my knowledge there is an other more rare button that allows the CoV-19 virus to enter. So whether this turns out into a great story or not will be known after some real live trials!

75% - at least - have prior most likely mucosal T-Cell immunity.

Covid alternative infection starts with a mutation in a single amino acid at position 484 in the virus’s spike protein. this allows infection without ace2. It has been seen in the lab.

Virus that causes COVID-19 can find alternate route to infect cells | Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
    COVID-19 drugs, vaccines still effective against mutating virus
    medicine.wustl.edu

• VIDEO: BOMBSHELL! 661 Maine VAERS deaths in 28 days exposes lie of Shah’s narrative

Finally we get the true number of vaccines deaths. Maine has a population of 1.3 mio. So this would give some 200'000 vaccine deaths for USA in the potus high load month only...

Killing the own people for profit. This remembers me of the famous movie "soilent green" some 40 years ago ... more actual than ever...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.