Covid-19 News

• Here a nice graphic for excess mortality in Switzerland for the last two years.

Mortality monitoring (MOMO)
    The FSO's mortality monitoring system is designed to detect whether the weekly number of deaths is higher than expected at that time of year. Mortality rates…
    www.experimental.bfs.admin.ch

As expected there is no excess mortality for age < 65.

There is one short phase of excess mortality during the second wave for age > 65.

So excess mortality here should be no reason for lock downs or vaccine mandates!

CoV-19 is an illness of the old. Vaccinating the younger is criminal money laundry Dr. Mengle stuff.

But things are different in poor states like USA with a health care system of Africa level or other obese countries like UK.

• Week 45 data for UK is available now: https://assets.publishing.serv…ance_report_-_week_45.pdf

Most sad thing: Here in Switzerland we have about one death in 3 weeks age class <50! No deaths age < 30.

But UK sees tons (> 100 week) of deaths among all younger. Obese? No V-D. Cheating?

We can clearly see that double vaxx death > 50 to unvaxx is 6:1. Of course this is not rate data. But it clearly shows the hospitals are fully loaded with double vaxx people. We are in a pandemic of the vaccinated now.

Despite boosters age > 80 still gets more COV-19 than unvaxx like all other vulnerable age classes:

• The evidence for vaccination reducing R is indisputable.

Does it reduce it enough to squash delta? Only with both high vacccination rates and fairly recent (< 6 months) vaccination.

Squash Delta. Haha! MRNA injection has only a small effect on Delta, Alpha, and even pre Alpha household transmission in the UK, as shown in a recent Lancet study. Recent mRNA injection will offer good protection against Covid hospitalization and death, but the idea of squashing the virus with this generation of vaccines should have been flushed down the toilet months ago.

As a recent post mentioned, even Bill Gates has admitted the current vaccines are not good at stopping transmission, and we need a new kind of vaccine. How is it that THH doesn't seem to know this?

• Jed has recently returned from Pennsylvania, possibly by train, possibly from learning the ways of the Amish.

PhysicsforDummies may be planning a plane trip to Austria soon.

But here in Canada, if you're not fully vaccinated by the end of November, no plane or train trips for you! (A negative PCR test will no longer be enough.)

I wonder: Just when will it be that QR codes, vaccine passports, and kicking the unvaccinated out of work will stop. Some unvaccinated people might reasonably think that they will just wait out the madness, that surely it will be over by the time 2023 starts, or some such time.

I'm reminded of what Dan Andrews, premier of the state of Victoria in Australia said last month regarding unvaccinated people who wanted to wait it out. He just doesn't want to stop the restrictions for the unvaccinated, even if the population attains a 90 percent vaccination rate!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My interpretation of the "Bill Gates" hypothesis is that the "Spike Protein" vaccines don't stop the virus replicating.

But maybe they DO tell the body (in most cases) that it's not necessary to react with a cytokine storm, thus reducing hospitalization and death.

I'm not sure there's a full-virus vaccine in the pipeline. Another $1B, another year?

I see NO reason not to take one of the current crop -- even if I have to take a booster every 6 months or so.

I'll take the 80% reduction in death rates, thank you. (Overall, higher at my age).

ps: Thanks, CDC, for not studying asymptomatic and mild cases.

pps: This is all from memory .. I haven't done any re-research on it.

Edit:

Early clinical trial data in for whole virus COVID-19 vaccine candidate

https://www.news-medical.net/n…19-vaccine-candidate.aspx

In a study uploaded to the preprint server medRxiv*, the efficacy of one such vaccine, termed VLA2001, was determined by giving the vaccine to healthy adult volunteers, which generated a robust immune response with evidence of T-cell activation.

[ Note -- Phase 1 - 15 participants in 3 groups ]

Edit 2 :

Effect of 2 Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines on Symptomatic COVID-19 Infection in AdultsA Randomized Clinical Trial

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2780562
    Findings  This prespecified interim analysis of a randomized clinical trial included 40 382 participants who received at least 1 dose of a 2-dose inactivated vaccine series developed from either SARS-CoV-2 WIV04 (5 µg/dose) or HB02 (4 µg/dose) strains or an aluminum hydroxide–only control, with a primary end point of the incidence of symptomatic COVID-19 at least 14 days after the second injection. The efficacy for the 2 vaccines, compared with an aluminum hydroxide–only control, was 72.8% in the WIV04 group and 78.1% in the HB02 group; both comparisons were statistically significant.

• I see NO reason not to take one of the current crop -- even if I have to take a booster every 6 months or so.

I'll take the 80% reduction in death rates, thank you. (Overall, higher at my age).

Yes, it has to be a personal assessment of risk. For you, you believe you should take it, and you did, and you have apparently been fine. Good!

I was talking to a mechanic neighbour a few doors down the other day. He related that one of his friends, I think in her 60s, suddenly lost her hearing in one ear - the ear on the side she got her shot. Another of his friends, a strong healthy guy 70 years old who helped him with occasional heavy lifting, was no longer able to help him, because his hands had suddenly become weak and arthritic.

In both these people, their maladies started within two weeks of the shot.

They no longer have "NO reason not to take" another shot, or so I would think. Yes that's a triple negative.

• Hearing loss has been noted -- but rare:

Sudden Hearing Loss Reported After COVID Vaccines

— Preliminary report teases apart VAERS data to identify most likely cases
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/i…ease/covid19vaccine/92699

Incidence estimates of sudden sensorineural hearing loss after COVID-19 vaccination ranged from 0.3 to 4.1 per 100,000 per year based on Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) data, reported Eric Formeister, MD, MS, of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, and co-authors in JAMA Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery.

The American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery estimates that sudden sensorineural hearing loss affects 5 to 27 per 100,000
    people annually, with about 66,000 new cases a year in the U.S.

vs

COVID-19 and hearing loss: What's the connection?
    Can COVID-19 cause hearing lo? Learn about what experts have found so far on the relationship between the coronavirus and hearing problems.
    www.healthyhearing.com

A February 2021 systematic review that pooled together data on auditory complications estimated that:

• 7.6% of people report hearing loss
    • 14.8% report tinnitus
    • 7.2% report vertigo

However, the researchers emphasize that there is a lack of "high-quality studies" on this topic. A large comprehensive research effort is needed.

One year on: an updated systematic review of SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19 and audio-vestibular symptoms
    https://www.tandfonline.com/do…896793?journalCode=iija20

• I was talking to a mechanic neighbour a few doors down the other day. He related that one of his friends, I think in her 60s, suddenly lost her hearing in one ear - the ear on the side she got her shot. Another of his friends, a strong healthy guy 70 years old who helped him with occasional heavy lifting, was no longer able to help him, because his hands had suddenly become weak and arthritic.

In both these people, their maladies started within two weeks of the shot.

They no longer have "NO reason not to take" another shot, or so I would think. Yes that's a triple negative.

Not sure about the negatives.

I am sure that is antivaxxer double-hearsay!

• My interpretation of the "Bill Gates" hypothesis is that the "Spike Protein" vaccines don't stop the virus replicating.

But maybe they DO tell the body (in most cases) that it's not necessary to react with a cytokine storm, thus reducing hospitalization and death.

I'm not sure there's a full-virus vaccine in the pipeline. Another $1B, another year?

I see NO reason not to take one of the current crop -- even if I have to take a booster every 6 months or so.

I agree - the current vaccines are a good deal better than we were hoping for at the start of the pandemic. There is still quite a bit of contradictory information about the details.

For example - you might think the S only vaccines (spike proteins and nothing else) were less long-term effective than whole virus vaccines which can presumably harness additional antibodies.

However the lab evidence form natural infection is that N antibodies decay rapidly.

Now if you don't have antibodies (S or N) you can still have protection - because the memory cells created (by vaccine or natural infection - they both do this) can generate new antibodies on demand. That is in response to infection, so will not protect against it, though if fast enough I guess it might protect against clinical infection. And then there is T cell response (got from both vaccination and prior infection) and how that decays over time...

The various bits of evidence are very variable and obviously for a specific person what happens depends on their exact immune system (with genetic components) and their past history of infection with other viruses, since there is some cross-protection.

Since I'm not an antivaxxer I can't see a simple single answer to this stuff. Nor would I expect there to be one - medicine is difficult because different people react in different ways to the same disease or treatment, and the immune system is difficult because it has so many different components.

I am equally unsure about the new antivirals. Both seem at the moment unclear about safety, and it is worth noting that on intial RCT evidence the Pfizer protease inhibitor with the too mnay digits to remember name is 5X more protective than molnupiravir.

I am wondering: if at-home antivirals are so easy to find why do we not all have stocks of them for Flu? Perhaps Flu is more difficult to attack than COVID? Or perhaps COVID being more dangerous we can accept a higher home-dose risk for COVID protection? I don't know.

THH

• Merck’s Molnupiravir to Cost 10X that of Favipiravir in Thailand

Merck’s Molnupiravir to Cost 10X that of Favipiravir in Thailand
    While Thailand appears to now be on a downward trajectory as far as the number of new COVID-19 cases and deaths per day, the government also finally was
    trialsitenews.com

While Thailand appears to now be on a downward trajectory as far as the number of new COVID-19 cases and deaths per day, the government also finally was able to accelerate the mass vaccination effort. Initially off to a slow start due to delays brought up in this media, now the Ministry of Public Health seeks to buy 50,000 courses (2 million pills) of Merck’s antiviral molnupiravir, reports Anutin Charnvirakl, the nation’s Public Health Minister. Seeking the pills as a reserve for backup in future surges, priority access would be afforded to the elderly (over 60 years of age) and those with other risk factors such as comorbidities. Meanwhile, the antiviral favipiravir (Avigan) used throughout much of the world targeting COVID-19 will be given to patients with mild-to-moderate symptoms at the early stages of COVID-19.

Price Watch Thailand

The Public Health Minster reports that the government will pay the following:

Amount Favipiravir Molnupiravir

1 Course (40 pills) $30.52 $305.20

Cost per Pill .76 cents $7.63

As described in the table, the Public Health Minister must be far more careful with molnupiravir as the cost of one course is 10x that of favipiravir.

Considered a low-and middle-income country (LMIC), Thailand is actually the second-largest economy in Southeast Asia and increasingly attracts outsourcing from developed economies. The median salary per month is $3,141, meaning half of the population makes over this amount every month but in the underdeveloped rural areas this figure will be far lower.

Recently, TrialSite reported on an herbal remedy now cultivated in many of the jails in the country. Thailand’s national cabinet approved of green chiretta for use in people with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19 infections following a successful study in the prison system there.

The health minister there didn’t detail in the Bangkok Post when the purchase will be made.

Govt to order 2 million molnupiravir pills
    The cabinet has approved the Ministry of Public Health's proposal to buy 50,000 courses, equal to 2 million pills, of molnupiravir, the world's first oral…
    www.bangkokpost.com

Thailand inmates are taking green chiretta to fight mild COVID – here’s what we know about this herbal drug

Thailand inmates are taking green chiretta to fight mild COVID – here's what we know about this herbal drug
    Thai government claims success at treating mild COVID in prison population.
    theconversation.com

• Appili Therapeutics Announces Primary Endpoint Not Reached in Phase 3 Trial of Oral Antiviral Avigan/Reeqonus (favipiravir) for Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19

Appili Therapeutics Announces Primary Endpoint Not Reached in Phase 3 Trial of Oral Antiviral Avigan/Reeqonus (favipiravir) for Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19
    Appili Therapeutics announced results from the Phase 3 PRESECO (PREventing SEvere COVID-19) trial evaluating oral Avigan/Reeqonus (favipiravir) for the
    trialsitenews.com

Appili Therapeutics announced results from the Phase 3 PRESECO (PREventing SEvere COVID-19) trial evaluating oral Avigan/Reeqonus (favipiravir) for the treatment of mild-to-moderate COVID-19. The trial did not achieve statistical significance on the primary endpoint of time to sustained clinical recovery. Additional analyses of the trial data are ongoing.

PRESECO (PREventing SEvere COVID-19 Disease) was a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multi-center, global superiority trial investigating the safety and efficacy of oral favipiravir versus placebo for the early treatment of adults infected with COVID-19 and showing mild-to-moderate symptoms. Enrolled participants had a recent positive COVID-19 test (within 72 hours of enrollment) and self-administered the drug regimen in their homes, with clinical investigators monitoring patients remotely. A total of 1,231 patients were enrolled across the United States, Mexico, and Brazil.

The primary was considered to have been met at the earliest time point at which the subject reached Sustained Alleviation of Symptoms, reported by the patient have reached a severity of “0 – none” or “1 – mild” in assessments for 4-point scale assessments and not known to have redeveloped any COVID-19 associated signs and in a severity beyond mild for 4 consecutive days when assessed from the start of study treatment to day 28. To meet the primary endpoint, subjects must survive with no hospitalization to day 28. Symptoms related to smell or taste were not included in the primary endpoint.

Avigan/Reeqonus (favipiravir)

Avigan/Reeqonus (favipiravir) is a broad-spectrum antiviral in oral tablet form. It is a selective inhibitor of viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRP) with potent antiviral activity against single-stranded RNA viruses, including coronaviruses. Approval has been granted in Japan as a treatment for pandemic influenza

• And while you continue to push the poison many countries around the world are pausing or completely stopping vaccinating under 30s based on signals they are seeing that our idiot experts ignore in the west except Nordic states. As for anti virals for flu, countries do stock them, you just never investigated it.

Flu Treatment With Antiviral Drugs

Flu Treatment With Antiviral Drugs
    Learn more from WebMD about flu treatment with antiviral drugs, which shorten the duration of the virus and may ease the severity of symptoms.
    www.webmd.com

• And while you continue to push the poison many countries around the world are pausing or completely stopping vaccinating under 30s based on signals they are seeing that our idiot experts ignore in the west except Nordic states.

I am just not as arrogant as you. I don't think i know better than the regulators.

Sure, there is uncertainty which is why different regulators come up with different advice. Regulators who look at it, whatever their recommendations, don't see vaccine as poison. the see vaccines as having a very small risk, and compare that with the risks of COVID. There is some variation here because countries that expect to run 'hot' with high infection rates for a long time, like the UK, can properly assess COVID risls as higher.

Personally, and you would probably agree, I think regulators should assume every person will get COVID at some point. the question is who should be vaccinated first. If vaccinated you then balance the risks of vaccination against the risks of COVID.

Countries expecting low COVID rates can maybe be more cautious on the grounds that if somone will wait 2 years before getting COVID the tretament options then may be better, which alters this equation.

I have no sympathy with antivaxxers, nor on this topic you, who simplify things (the vaccine is poison) and also with breathtaking arrogance say they can be sure what this balance of risk is based on internet chatter.

I know of no countries restricting all vaccines for under-30s. Where multiple vaccines are available it is sensible to allocate them in such a way that the risk-benefit is optimum. That will be different for different ages. And it only means that regulators have decided that one vaccine is clearly better than another in the context of their countries likley COVID rate.

THH

• Recent mRNA injection will offer good protection against Covid hospitalization and death, but the idea of squashing the virus with this generation of vaccines should have been flushed down the toilet months ago.

As long as the vaccine terror regime repeats this fake claims more and more damage among the population accumulates. People will no longer believe anything WHO,CDC,NIS NIH etc tells.

Today also Germany newspapers did communicate that 60% of Hospital load is double vaxx! But please remember that death rate among double vaxx is higher than among unvaxx!

But here in Canada, if you're not fully vaccinated by the end of November, no plane or train trips for you! (A negative PCR test will no longer be enough.)

Sorry to hear that you now live in a totalitarian Nazi state. Now where we know that teh vaccinated are the main danger only unvaxx should be allowed to fly...

• Here other factual data clowns and children wont like. From Swiss weekly Cov-19 report:

As you can see the death rate among single vaxx and double vaxx hospital patients is identical for all age classes up to 70 years. (Delta about 10%)

This (low count data) also shows that CoV-19 is an illness of the old and the vaccines only work a bit for age > 70...

This proves age <70 needs no double vaxx at all !!!

There is one mystery data point for single vaxx age >80 with more death than hospitalization. May be died in teh rescue car...

• NORFOLK, Va. - A Norfolk doctor has filed a lawsuit against Sentara Norfolk General Hospital this week.

This is the latest update in the News 3 investigation: “Norfolk doctor leading charge for controversial COVID-19 treatment.”

In this lawsuit, Dr. Paul Marik, the director of the hospital's critical care unit, says Sentara's ban of its use to treat patients with ivermectin is deadly and against the law.

The FLCCC made this 10 minute IVM testimonial video to show the judge in Dr. Marik's lawsuit against Sentara Hospital:

COVID-19 Patient-Survivors on the MATH+ Protocol Dr. Paul Marik Temporary Restraining Order Motion
    This video was produced as evidence in a legal case to obtain a temporary restraining order against Sentara Healthcare System. That is where Dr. Paul Marik,…
    odysee.com

• Low-Cost Antiviral Fails Phase 3—Bleak Prospects for Economical Repurposed COVID-19 Treatments in North America

Low-Cost Antiviral Fails Phase 3—Bleak Prospects for Economical Repurposed COVID-19 Treatments in North America
    In what is unfortunate news for communities seeking low cost, repurposed antiviral options targeting early onset, mild-to-moderate COVID-19, the antiviral
    trialsitenews.com

In what is unfortunate news for communities seeking low cost, repurposed antiviral options targeting early onset, mild-to-moderate COVID-19, the antiviral drug originally from Japan called favipiravir (Avigan) failed to demonstrate statistical significance on the primary endpoint objective of time to sustained clinical recovery. Sponsored by Appili Therapeutics (TSX: APLI; OTCQX: APLIF), the Phase 3 PRESECO (PREventing SEvere COVID-19) clinical trial evaluating oral antiviral Avigan®/Reeqonus™(favipiravir) involved 1,231 patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 from 38 study sites across the United States, Mexico and Brazil. Options for other low-cost treatments look bleak. But what about the recent Fluvoxamine results? Although the McMaster University, Prof. Ed Mills led TOGETHER trial reduced hospitalization and death by 30%– the Infectious Disease Society of America (ISDA) seemingly ignored the results in their latest COVID-19 recommendations. While the National Institutes of Health (NIH) could move in a positive direction the probabilities are low given there are no pharmaceutical companies willing to step up and back the repurposed use of the drug targeting COVID-19. Although the government is backing a study including ivermectin, a TrialSite advisory committee member argues that all three major clinical trials involved underdosed courses. The world’s most lucrative pharmaceutical market, North America, becomes the exclusive territory for pharmaceutical antivirals from Merck and Pfizer should investigational products from those two firms be authorized on an emergency basis or approved.

Background

TrialSite has chronicled the acceptance of favipiravir as an antiviral for mild-to-moderate, early onset COVID-19 in many nations around the world. From Russia and India to Turkey and a number of places in the Middle East and even South America and Asia, this antiviral drug originally produced by FUFIFILM Toyama Chemical Co. Ltd. (FUJIFLM) was even submitted for emergency use authorization with Health Canada last December.

The Chinese military even secured a Chinese patent for the drug undoubtedly considering for use internally among that military as well as export to low-and middle-income countries (LMICs).

TrialSite reported recently that Thailand accepted favipiravir and most recently announcing intention to purchase Merck’s molnupiravir at 10 -times the cost demonstrating the economics of the different antivirals.

The Failed Study Results

Posted recently in the TrialSite, This Phase 3 pivotal clinical trial (NCT04600895) involved an endpoint associated with the time point when the patient reached what the study protocol termed “Sustained Alleviation of Symptoms” (Symptoms related to smell or taste were not included in this primary endpoint). Meaning that the patient reported a severity of 0 (none) or 1 (mild) in assessment based on 4-point scale assessments and not know to have redeveloped any COVID-19 associated signs and symptoms in a severity beyond mild for four (4) consecutive days when assessed from the start of study treatment till day 28.

Several secondary outcomes were to be measured as well.

Other North American Studies

A couple of other favipiravir studies were completed in the United States and TrialSite awaits results. For example, Yvonne (Bonnie) Maldonado, MD, Senior Associate Dean for Faculty and Diversity Stanford University communicated with TrialSite that she would be open to an interview as soon as they have their results published.

In that Stanford University sponsored Phase 2 trial (NCT04346628) targeting 149 patients the investigational team led by Prof. Maldonado administered oral favipiravir (1800 mg) with the first dose on day 1 of the study followed by 800 mg twice daily for the next nine (9) days—days 2 through 10 of the study.

Additionally a FUJIFILM-sponsored Phase 2 study (NCT04358549) led by prominent academic medical centers in Boston as well as HonorHealth (Arizona) and Atlantic Health System (New Jersey) was completed with results yet to be reported publicly.

In this proof-of-concept study the patient received 1800 mg favipiravir twice plus the standard of care (SOC) alone or SOC on day 1. Thereafter the patients received 1000 mg twice daily plus SOC or only SOC for the next 13 days. The study included a total of 14 days of treatment and 46 days of follow up.

A Blow to Repurposed, Economical Antivirals in America

Dr. Armand Balboni, Appili Therapeutics’ Chief Executive Officer went on the record declaring his personal and the company’s disappointment concerning the topline results he declared they would continue to analyze the data. Note Appili’ s version of favipiravir is under distribution agreements with UAE’s Global Response Aid, https://globalresponseaid.com/ a 50-50 joint venture owned by logistics venture Agility (KSE/DF: AGLTY) and AiPharma, a pharmaceutical research and development company that announced a strategic partnership with the company.

Under the AiPharma brand favipiravir expands rapidly in other parts of the world. Just recently TrialSite reported 1567% growth of product sales in UAE for example.

What about Fluvoxamine?

While fluvoxamine recently did well in Prof. Ed Mills TOGETHER study as discussed above the ISDA opted to not recognize the significance of those study results, opting not to embrace the repurposed Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) as a treatment for COVID-19.

In the TOGETHER study the drug produced a 30% decrease in hospitalization and death.

TrialSite’s founder, Daniel O’Connor shared with this writer “That is truly unfortunate given the Professor Mills’ study results not to mention the economics of the drug. It is quite cheap.”

O’Connor continued “The TOGETHER trial demonstrated that fluvoxamine produces measurable results against COVID—19; evidencing efficacy in preventing what becomes the very dangerous inflammatory phase –which can involve deterioration known for hospitalization and death.”

The NIH could still issue a favorable opinion on this matter however TrialSite’s O’Connor emphasized “the drug development system has generally evolved to embrace scenarios involving low-cost repurposed options with no drug company backing the effort.”

O’Connor continued “a law professor from my alma mater UC Hastings College of the Law has written extensively on this topic. An expert on drug pricing and economical dynamics associated with generics, Prof. Robin Feldman has exposed in “Drugs, Money and Secret Handshakes” that an entire system drives use of more expensive branded drugs at the expense of low-cost generic ones.”

How about that Other drug?

Yes — Ivermectin. Studies are currently underway including COVID-OUT and ACTIV-6. A TrialSite advisory committee member Dr. Michael Goodkin has actively campaigned nationwide to raise awareness about study results in other nations as well as accumulating real world data.

The retired Pennsylvania-based physician expressed material concerns that these prominent study protocols under-dose the study drug.

Regardless, an unprecedented and relentless public relations campaign sought to discredit and taint the drug led by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and its horse dewormer campaign. TrialSite obtained an email from another freedom of information request (FOIA) from the Gold Standard agency evidencing highly inappropriate smear campaigns via social networks such as Twitter. TrialSite’s Sonia Elijah addressed this disturbing activity.

TrialSite has taken on some of the hit pieces in supposedly prominent “objective” media such as the Los Angeles Times.

Other possible options include famotidine which includes at least nine (9) active clinical trials.

Due to a confluence of well-known factors and forces the lucrative North American COVID-19 antiviral market will belong to Merck and Pfizer should they be able to secure authorization on an emergency basis or approval. New competition may emerge and perhaps additional data for repurposed drugs could emerge, but the underlying systemic logic driving other disease treatments also applies to SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind COVID-19

• Yes — Ivermectin. Studies are currently underway including COVID-OUT and ACTIV-6. A TrialSite advisory committee member Dr. Michael Goodkin has actively campaigned nationwide to raise awareness about study results in other nations as well as accumulating real world data.

India just completed the largest ever done study in mankind history. All India states except Taminal Nadu opted in the study. Tamil Nadu joined 4 week later....

First 4 weeks results from June 2021 Tamil Nadu cases up 3x. All other states cases down > 10x. 80% of India is free of CoV-19 since 5 months now.

Today 96% of India is COV-19 free with 3 states left over with about very low 1500 daily cases among 300 mio. people, what counts as COV-19 free.

Only the tiny vaccine control group of Kerala (+ small county Mizoram) still struggles with a high case/death load.

So about 100 mio people have been treated with Ivermectin, doxycycline, zinc.

This was about 300 mio. Dose of Ivermectin!

The treatment kit used:: https://www.indiamart.com/prod…e-tablet-12373324255.html

Study did show full success. No more CoV-19 in 80% of all India places and a few low incidence states.

No more CoV-19 waves seen since almost 6 months now.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.