Covid-19 News

• I can see a number of pov with alternative outcome all I am shore of is the the 5g can interlinear with your immune system and the virus can bring you down.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• temperature of just 26/27 degrees ?????

Yes, I noticed that, seems odd

However I am just the messenger. I will try to find out more

Did find:-

Coronavirus may be killed by a higher body temperature

May I postulate this deadly virus has the following characteristics :

1. It is highly infectious because it infects by air-borne.

2. If the body temperature is below 36C, it grows very fast.

3. The destructive immune reaction will take some time (? 7-10 days) to

develop. Patients then start to have high fever.

4. During this period, if the body temperature is above 36.5C, and better

still, above 37C, the virus is attenuated or killed. Body will develop a

milder immune response and recover.

So maybe a typo? 26/27 maybe read 36/37 degrees Celsius

• Long-term survival in environment is about degradation due to temperature etc outside body. RNA viruses are not that robust so stated figures are possible if interpreted as "virus degrades rapidly in environment above this temperature".

In body virus is in aqueous solution and can replicate so long-term survival is irrelevant anyway.

• Official Post

There was a radio interview with a UK manufacturer of pocket-sized (50ml) hand sanitizers on BBC radio today. He has stepped up production from 1000 to 150000 a week- but there is a problem coming. Bottles and caps are looking like 12 week delivery. Make your own?

I litre highest-proof vodka. ! litre isopropanol or rubbing alchohol. I litre vegetable glycerin. %0 ml peppermint oil. food colouring if you wish. Mix and serve chilled.

• estimated 1% but could easily be lower overall death rate.

The problem with this rate is the special situation of Wuhan. Wuhan had the worst smog situation, over 20x or more above our limits. In the seventies in L.A. 4000 people died on the worst day of heavy smog. They more or less had the same symptom we see in covid-19. I personally made a very bad experience with acid fog in Zürich which did severely harm my lungs and caused a one week classic cold (corona) infection after running under this condition.

We must assume that 90% of the Wuhan death toll is primarily caused by smog opened infection doors. Nevertheless any "real" rate in the range of 0.1..0.5% is serious on top of the season flue. No wonder that the European hot spot is Milano the most smogy region in western Europe.

On the other side we have Seattle (USA) where doctors believe corona is active since one month already and nobody seriously checked so far.

The only advise: A running nose is no symptom for covid-19. 99.99% reason is hay fewer or classic cold. Only stress your doctor if you have high temperature (> 38.5C) and your body feels strange and you start to breath under stress. Even then only 1-3% of such cases are covid-19!

• Official Post

This is the englisch version of a chain letter spread around the internet in serveral languages translated with google.

It contains much false information!

• Covid-19 is far too important a subject to make glib or off the cuff statements about.

If you know of any false information in the above announcement you must point it out and correct it specifically.

People are dying.

• Official Post

COVID-19 Has Mutated into Two Strains - One Is 1,000 Times More Potent

Published this week, a study from Nankai University in Tianjin lead by Professor Ruan Jishou, discovered that the new SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease has a mutated gene that is found in the HIV virus. As a result, the study found two distinct versions of the virus which they named L and S...…

L Strain – The more aggressive and faster-spreading stain compare to its milder counterpart, S. This strain is responsible for around 70% of infected patients. Due to its aggressive nature, it has become less common as the outbreak has gone on, with it apparently struggling to spread since early January. The L strain surged at the beginning of the outbreak and made people so ill, those who caught it were quickly diagnosed and isolated. This isolation have it less opportunity to spread widely. Experts suggest the ‘human intervention’ and lock down of areas where it was spreading fast is controlling the transmission rate, and hopefully leading to this virus strain to burn itself out.

S Strain – This milder strain, is less severe but people will carry it for longer before ending up in hospital thus causing the more infection. From an evolutionary standpoint, this strain is winning out compared to its more aggressive form.

https://www.thailandmedical.ne…mutated-gene-similar-to-h

Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink

>> liquids with ice.

Seriously? Nonsense!

Coronavirus solution: Shanghai government recommends vitamin C for COVID-19--

4,000 to 16,000 mg for an adult

from 50 to 200 milligrams per kilogram body weight per day

More than a gram of Vitamin C can have significant toxicity in the average person including stomach irritation and an especially sticky, obnoxious diarrhea. Before recommending this, you should provide the studies that prove it works. Of course, that applies to all claims to prevention and therapy. In general, absent double blind "controlled" study with sufficient sample size, it's bullshit. Or at least most probably bullshit.

• A bit more on the S- L and stats reported

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seriously? Nonsense!

More than a gram of Vitamin C can have significant toxicity in the average person including stomach irritation and an especially sticky, obnoxious diarrhea. Before recommending this, you should provide the studies that prove it works. Of course, that applies to all claims to prevention and therapy. In general, absent double blind "controlled" study with sufficient sample size, it's bullshit. Or at least most probably bullshit.

Intravenous ascorbic acid is much more efficacious and fewer unwanted side effects.

Want a big study? That takes big money, and the usual big spenders - big pharma - aren't going to do it, are they.

Still there are smaller studies, for instance:

Epstein Barr : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4015650/

Case study with Zika virus:

https://www.researchgate.net/p…atment-for-Zika-Fever.pdf

Case study with Chikungunya fever: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4335641/

• Big pharma won't do it (vitamin C studies) but government and universities will. Especially in countries with government funded medical care. And case studies are absolutely meaningless in almost all cases. However, double blind studies are good. So I guess, in the case of ascorbic acid (vit C) we will find out because: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533 The study is about 150 people... so it may give a pretty good idea if it's done right. As an old professor of mine used to mutter in German accented Engrish, "Seriez ist von hundrut." Or more.

• Big pharma won't do it (vitamin C studies) but government and universities will. Especially in countries with government funded medical care. And case studies are absolutely meaningless in almost all cases. However, double blind studies are good. So I guess, in the case of ascorbic acid (vit C) we will find out because: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533 The study is about 150 people... so it may give a pretty good idea if it's done right. As an old professor of mine used to mutter in German accented Engrish, "Seriez ist von hundrut." Or more.

Almost a month has passed since that study was supposed to begin, and yet still no enrolment. Not a good sign.

24 g a day of vitamin C is huge. But that's a good sign.

7 days of vitamin C, yet the study's primary outcome measure is how many of 28 days the patient is off a ventilator. Not a good sign.

This study is being funded and presumably conducted by a Chinese doctor affiliated with a certain Chinese hospital, and presumably the study will be in that Chinese hospital. Perhaps a good sign.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.