Covid-19 News

• Official Post

Shane D. 60M at 0.5% this time is 300000. Do you want to be a person who didn't do anything to save at least some?

Do you want to be responsible for the many deaths resulting from the world wide recession these measures will likely trigger? The social upheaval, civil strife to come? The cost in human tragedy, could far exceed those from the virus.

• if we followed basic safety and immune boosting practices the simple original instructions would be enough to avoid the most feared scenarios. We can't ensure that nobody gets sick, locking down everything and having mandatory curfews seems quite excessive and seems like there must be other motivations. Though I'm not a public health major so I will follow suite if that's the case.

• Official Post

This disease targets mostly the old and infirm. In other words, and a bit morbidly; those who were already heading out the door. Have you factored that into your decision to shut the world down?

We could but we are not ancient people anymore to be able to. Empathy almost doesn't exits in animal world. As an atheist I use simple rule to make me a better human - increase the distance between myself and animals in terms of development.

• Shane D. I've heard that all ammo and even bows are sold out in US. If true, that will add to the numbers big time.

As an American and a UK citizen I will say outsiders of the US always seem to think that owning a weapon means you are going to kill people or have some propensity to violence. Even though in some ways I am moderate or left leaning, private weapons ownership, (subsistence hunting and self defense) within reason, is something I stand for. The real question is what's motivating this buy up reaction?

• In some German speaking main stream media, your friends warning i.e. from IBOPROFENE or ANTI INFLAMMATORIES is currently considered fake news. I guess your friend is closer at the topic. "One million dollar question" who gives the right advice?

• Official Post

As an American and a UK citizen I will say outsiders of the US always seem to think that owning a weapon means you are going to kill people or have some propensity to violence. Even though in some ways I am moderate or left leaning, private weapons ownership, (subsistence hunting and self defense) within reason, is something I stand for. The real question is what's motivating this buy up reaction?

As a person with basic military training I know what it takes to get healthy people to handle weapons in safe way. I am doubtful that 100% of those having access to weapons are completely healthy or received proper training.

• just watching the Presidential news conference here in the U.S. and one of our lead physicians said they are getting troubling news out of Italy and France that younger people are getting extremely ill with this. The deluge of news saying it’s only seniors may have been premature. Of course seniors are the most at risk. But the two countries with the worst outbreaks early on (China and Iran) aren’t the best with getting specific info out in terms of what’s happening in their hospitals day to day. So I think the news coming out of France and Italy is important.

• just watching the Presidential news conference here in the U.S. and one of our lead physicians said they are getting troubling news out of Italy and France that younger people are getting extremely ill with this. The deluge of news saying it’s only seniors may have been premature. Of course seniors are the most at risk. But the two countries with the worst outbreaks early on (China and Iran) aren’t the best with getting specific info out in terms of what’s happening in their hospitals day to day. So I think the news coming out of France and Italy is important.

Faith, hope and a positive outlook regardless is my default response to almost any news at this point.

• In some German speaking main stream media, your friends warning i.e. from IBOPROFENE or ANTI INFLAMMATORIES is currently considered fake news.

This is absolutely no fake news: It is important to know for people with weak intermittent symptoms like a some coffins a day, headaches, feeling hot - sleeping problems during night without fever. 90% of the people have no to mild symptoms and it is known that inside such people ibuprofen can cause a virus flash with a much more severe reaction.

You were around for the 2009/2010 Swine Flu pandemic. In the early days of it, were you as alarmed of it's potential mortality, espousing the same "shut everything down" approach as you are now? I am curious, because I have read up on that pandemic.

This story (Swine flu) has been promoted by the Rotary mafia leading WHO for making money. Swine flu only had an impact on the old native Mexican population, what was obvious from the first moment if you know the detailed history of the European invasion of America after 1500. Almost no deaths in Europe with several 100000 cases...

Sanofi too (France) is ramping up Plaquenil (Chloroquine) production (some millions of doses) . Studies show that 3 out 4 are cured with a 7 day 400mg treatment.

• It is same as far as I know. It is happening more quickly than ever before. An expert said that is because the tools and techniques have improved. (I don't recall where I read that.)

Vaccines typically involve either a live virus or an inactivated virus, both called antigens. Adjuvants, usually involving toxic aluminum, are combined with the antigen and injected into the body to provoke the body into a narrow type of hyped immune reaction to induce an antibody production response.

The approach as far as I can glean and infer from the video is different from this. No virus, alive or dead, is used at all. Instead, the body is injected with what may be a synthetic protein and/or RNA/DNA complex, which upon interaction with a cell gets the cell itself to generate the antigen, a protein(s) resembling in some way those on the virus! So this seems to be a whole new ball game. Never once in the video does it mention testing for antibody production, which is the normal course. Instead it is mentioned a few times that they are testing for antigen production. Presumably this antigen will then produce an immune response from the body (involving antibody production), hopefully one that also is effective against the real virus. What is exciting to me is the possibility that there is no toxic adjuvant involved. Could be a game changer.

• Vaccines typically involve either a live virus or an inactivated virus, both called antigens. Adjuvants, usually involving toxic aluminum, are combined with the antigen and injected into the body to provoke the body into a narrow type of hyped immune reaction to induce an antibody production response.

The approach as far as I can glean and infer from the video is different from this. No virus, alive or dead, is used at all. Instead, the body is injected with what may be a synthetic protein and/or RNA/DNA complex, which upon interaction with a cell gets the cell itself to generate the antigen, a protein(s) resembling in some way those on the virus! So this seems to be a whole new ball game. Never once in the video does it mention testing for antibody production, which is the normal course. Instead it is mentioned a few times that they are testing for antigen production. Presumably this antigen will then produce an immune response from the body (involving antibody production), hopefully one that also is effective against the real virus. What is exciting to me is the possibility that there is no toxic adjuvant involved. Could be a game changer.

This is a genius approach to vaccines if they can get it to work.

• Presumably this antigen will then produce an immune response from the body (involving antibody production),

Making antibodies can be dangerous..with coronaviruses

https://www.cambridgenetwork.c…-vaccine-against-covid-19

"

Traditionally, scientists would develop vaccines that programme the body to produce antibodies that recognise and block these spikes.

But this strategy can misfire with coronaviruses due to a phenomenon known as ‘antibody-induced enhancementor ‘vaccine-induced enhancement’, says Heeney.

“If you make antibodies against the spike, they can end up binding to it and helping the virus invade important immune cells known as monocyte-macrophages

. Rather than destroying the virus, these cells can then end up being reprogrammed by the viruses, exacerbating the immune response and making the disease much, much worse than it would otherwise be.”

This phenomenon is well known, says Heeney, but it could still slow down development of a vaccine.

“Researchers will want to be confident that their vaccine candidates are safe – that they don’t inadvertently make the disease worse – before they are tested in humans.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6290032/

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.