Covid-19 News

• Official Post

This is a pretty strong statement from the Surgeon General in the U.S. today. I personally think the toughest weeks are still out there beyond next week. So maybe he means “so far”.

I guess it depends on where you live as to when your area hits the top of the curve. But for some places that could still be down the road a bit.

https://thehill.com/homenews/s…e-hardest-and-the-saddest

Maybe it is time for all the leaders to start offering up messages of strength/resolve, like the Queen gave yesterday. All we hear though, is this doom/gloom. The public needs to hear something positive, to balance out all the negative. Instead, it is like a race to the bottom, where they are outdoing each other to see who can scare the people the most.

• JedRothwell supplied important info from Japan but no way I am clicking 'like'. We need 'thank you but I wish I didn't see that' button.

Tbh there isn't statistical information I have seen that I wish I could unsee. Sometimes it's strange or uncomfortable to you but all must stay prepared, flexible and open to understanding. For example the Old Testament has both Daniel's visions and romantic Songs of Solomon. Whether the numbers get sweeter or don't they are helpful.

• Maybe it is time for all the leaders to start offering up messages of strength/resolve

I have no use for that. Too much like wishful thinking. I want messages with objective, factual scientific information. Information I can use to protect myself and reduce the likelihood of transmission. Strength and resolve have no effect on viruses or the prognosis of a disease.

It is a myth that a prognosis is improved with a positive attitude. (Somewhere I have refs. to articles in the NEJM and elsewhere to back this up, but I cannot find them at the moment.) It is a dangerous myth. It is a way to blame the patient for the disease, and to make us think we are safe because we have the right attitude.

Cuomo throws in some strength and resolve at the end of his presentations, but he prefaces it by saying: "This is just my opinion, so you can ignore it. This is my two cents, worth a penny and a half, I guess."

• I have no use for that. Too much like wishful thinking. I want messages with objective, factual scientific information. Information I can use to protect myself and reduce the likelihood of transmission. Strength and resolve have no effect on viruses or the prognosis of a disease.

What you should know: Corona is more or less a political issue of handling the high death rate among people that are older than 80 years. in Europe (Italy - Switzerland I know the exact numbers) 97% of the people that die, had at least one precondition 50% had 2 or more. Average age dying persons is 83 years !!!! --> no change in country live statistics !! As 83 is the average age a Swiss dies today!

Preconditions: Lung problems obesity/diabetes II, high blood pressure, cancer, asthma etc.. and worst: smog/smoking!!

Corona can kill babies as in Japan or also younger people but their death rate is <0.2% what is in range of a strong flu.

There is absolute no reason to stop the working people if you have protective masks and use minimal safety.

The only problem in our over aged, over medicated western societies is how we deal with the vulnerable. (That unluckily are the people that own 90% of the worlds goods and dominate the agenda discussion!!)

If they believe they can go on with their funny live, then they will die with at least 50% probability. We, the younger, then have to ask how we can dispose of some 3-5 million dead oldies within 2-3 months. (e.g. Crematorium Milano had to close due to overload. Real deaths of Wuhan are between 30-40'000!) No funerals will be possible!!

The only solution is to lock in the vulnerable people and not to lock in the younger too. I posted this weeks ago already as a small state inside Switzerland did this - may be the only place where clear thinking leaders are at work.

This might sound somewhat cruel, but the old ones had their live and now can wait at home until we find a cure.

Here, for the USA, helps one rare positive side of Trump. He will serve the money and order this solution very soon, as we here in Europe are ruled by mimosas that never faced the slightest danger.

• Good news from Indonesia like China since HCQ has been widely used with Avigan new cases and deaths have levelled out. Supplementing mefloquine use for malaria. Go and see your doctor and ask for our anti bat virus combo (HCQ, AZM, Zn, Avigan). You can get it now in the US, but not here in the UK. Better than using strength and resolve!

• Too much like wishful thinking

I think such things are useful myself. The reason is that for the average person (not the elite here of course) they need to have hope and a push to keep them following the guidelines. Reminders that the fight is still on and that stay inside, wash their hands, wear masks.... Realize that some people need such motivation and reminders or they will grow tired and let their guard down which is what I am afraid is happening in Japan.

• Maybe it is time for all the leaders to start offering up messages of strength/resolve, like the Queen gave yesterday. All we hear though, is this doom/gloom. The public needs to hear something positive, to balance out all the negative. Instead, it is like a race to the bottom, where they are outdoing each other to see who can scare the people the most.

Jason Kenney (@jkenney) Tweeted:
    I've been blown away by the amazing spirit of generosity and ingenuity on display from so many Albertans during #COVID19AB.

We received 1000+ offers of support, so we launched Alberta's "Bits and Pieces" program to coordinate all of it.

Can you help? https://t.co/5IjaKcro7D https://t.co/cLHWfM2eTA

https://twitter.com/jkenney/status/1246820553916174337?s=20

• Official Post

https://www.contagionlive.com/…xychloroquine-for-covid19

Results from a Controlled Trial of Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19

If this keeps up, they will have to discontinue the trials using a placebo group, and start treating everyone with the HCQ. At some point it is unfair to the control group, and switches from a study of the best treatment, to denying a patient the best standard of care.

• I don't know what you are talking about. I do not think this is possible. I have never heard of anyone who genetically inferior to resistance. People undergoing cancer therapy are, but if they don't stay isolated they will soon be dead. The only way anyone recovers from infectious disease is by developing antibodies. If you don't develop them, you die from any small infection, like a patient with AIDS.

There are as yet no specific data but it does seem as if the beneficial immune response to COVID-19 virus varies between individuals. For no apparent reason, siblings or other members of an entire family die of it while the population death rate is less than 2%. That's improbable by chance. And many reported cases of these family deaths do not seem to be due entirely to age or other common factors. So far, that is entirely anecdotal and not worth much... but it could be that there is a genetic trait which makes some very susceptible to dying from the infection.

And of course, there is an extreme genetic condition in which people are born without the ability to make protective antibodies at all. Remember the "bubble boy?" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…combined_immunodeficiency

There is no reason to think that there are not less severe or much more selective variations on this disease.

BTW, nowadays, CID is treated with bone marrow or stem cell transplants and the children can be cured.

• WyttenbachNo - just give them our patented free anti bat virus combo (HCQ, AZM, Zn, Avigan) Trump can pump it out!

You are free to take the silver bullet.

As first studies show. This does not prevent an infection! For the younger it will work fine but only after they just got it!

Do you understand that the story only ends when about 70% of the younger had it????

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.