Covid-19 News

• Stanford doctor: 5 reasons to stop panic, end total isolation

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/st…anic-end-total-isolation/

"…..The rate for people 18 to 45 years old in New York City, which accounts for one-third of all U.S. deaths, is 0.01%, or 11 per 100,000 in the population. For people under 18 years old, the rate of death is zero per 100,000.....

Vital population immunity is prevented by total isolation policies, prolonging the problem...…

Protecting older, at-risk people eliminates hospital overcrowding...

People are dying because other medical care is not getting done due to hypothetical projections.....

We have a clearly defined population at risk who can be protected with targeted measures...."

• Shane was suggesting similar, who is going to be the 1st to pull the trigger on that political time bomb?

• Official Post

Shane was suggesting similar, who is going to be the 1st to pull the trigger on that political time bomb?

It is like going to the beach. First thing is a crowd gathers at the waters edge, afraid to enter the water for fear of getting eaten by a shark. Then one brave soul goes out, and starts frolicking, splashing and having the best time. Soon another overcomes his fear and follows. Then another, and finally everyone becomes emboldened enough to take the plunge. People are predictable, and they see safety in numbers just as animals do.

The Governor of Georgia jumped in the water yesterday. As long as the others don't see the water turning red, they will soon follow.

• Donald Trump will no doubt pull the trigger, who is probably confused about the difference between chlorine dioxide and chloro quine? Sound similar don't they?

Some of the governors, (probably red state),

may agree, but it would be a stretch to think any blue state governors would “open” their

state because the president said it was okay.

I guess we’ll see

• It is like going to the beach. First thing is a crowd gathers at the waters edge, afraid to enter the water for fear of getting eaten by a shark. Then one brave soul goes out, and starts frolicking, splashing and having the best time. Soon another overcomes his fear and follows. Then another, and finally everyone becomes emboldened enough to take the plunge. People are predictable, and they see safety in numbers just as animals do.

The Governor of Georgia jumped in the water yesterday. As long as the others don't see the water turning red, they will soon follow.

Would not disagree.

“Group Think Blue” will jump on every minuscule bit of questionable data that can sway opinions to the negative.

Then “Group Think Red”, will do the same in the positive.

THis is SOP for US media and political machines, so prepare for it.

If you think about it Shane, you could probably write the CNN and FOX headlines for the next 2 weeks in Georgia right now.

• Official Post

If you think about it Shane, you could probably write the CNN and FOX headlines for the next 2 weeks in Georgia right now.

Oh yes. I long for the days when a news article was "reporting" on, and not making the news. When you could read the headline and be reasonably confident the content would support what it says, Where opinions were on the Editorial page, or listed as an "Opinion". They are all blended in together now. The way I look at this pandemic, playing on that theme of "herds"...we are the cattle, they the cowboys. They panicked the herd and started a stampede.

• Oh yes. I long for the days when a news article was "reporting" on, and not making the news. When you could read the headline and be reasonably confident the content would support what it says, Where opinions were on the Editorial page, or listed as an "Opinion". They are all blended in together now. The way I look at this pandemic, playing on that theme of "herds"...we are the cattle, they the cowboys. They panicked the herd and started a stampede.

That herd has some bulls in it, and they are pisssssed off at the idiots making noise by the fence.

Two weeks ago I was walking our dog at the shores of Lake Ontario in Toronto. Great boardwalk, parks, weather. Not too many people out though. A couple in their 50s was sitting alone on a park bench about 70 metres from anyone else, except for myself who was passing through and a bylaw officer who approached them. They were asked to leave. So they did, partly because they risked a steep fine. (I caught up with them afterwards and asked about happened.) There is something very wrong with this picture. I envy the reasonableness of the Swedes.

• We've passed the 20,000 deaths today in the UK, daily deaths still up at 813. Is social distancing working or can the virus jump much further than 2m? This level of cases and deaths is weirdly being claimed as a success, the health ministers NHS and epidemiologists still maintain this is the right strategy, they are all still in control as the number of deaths especially in London hospitals is still rising exponentially. Still more blah blah blah about how they all have comorbidities, cancer, diabetes, heart disease and clinging on to the idea that it can all be controlled by testing. A continuous sustained reduction of admissions to hospitals against a sustained rise in deaths. When will we learn that we need Mass Fever Treatment with the known antivirals?

• That herd has some bulls in it, and they are pisssssed off at the idiots making noise by the fence.

Two weeks ago I was walking our dog at the shores of Lake Ontario in Toronto. Great boardwalk, parks, weather. Not too many people out though. A couple in their 50s was sitting alone on a park bench about 70 metres from anyone else, except for myself who was passing through and a bylaw officer who approached them. They were asked to leave. So they did, partly because they risked a steep fine. (I caught up with them afterwards and asked about happened.) There is something very wrong with this picture. I envy the reasonableness of the Swedes.

They are policing what they are told to police. This is absolutely a practice run on social control.

They are not investigating child abuse, rapes, murders, and thefts to give preference to these sorts of shows of force. Remember, most of the policing is self-policing. One example like that spreads like wild-fire in the population and then everyone recalibrates. People may grumble about it but they know who is boss and they will comply. They will gladly isolate and lock themselves in their homes based on excel models and hype from the authority - until the authority says you are free again to do what we say, and how we say it.

I am happy you found something wrong. Canada is even more apt for full spectrum compliance than the US - Canadians are literally lambs who don't speak out about anything. If I try to question anything from the main narrative, you literally get a 'deer in the headlights look' in Canada.

• Article on the BBC about the success of S Africa in dealing with the pandemic having so few cases and deaths they can do testing and tracing. Don't they know they are all routinelly taking anti-malarial medications? Their 'success' is clearly due to this and the testing and tracing is probably irrelevant.

• Looks like stem cell companies are trying to get in on the COVID-19 act. Are companies like Pluristem sincere or is this a stock-raising exercise? These PLX cells would have no conceivable anti-viral activity and in end stage COV patients would intensify the cytokine storm especially by elevating IL6. Theoretically more likely to kill than cure, but in the meantime watch their stock value rise as fools pile in:

IIsrael's Pluristem secures €50m. EU financing to boost COVID ...

www.jpost.com › Health & Science

1 day ago - Israel's Pluristem secures €50m. EU financing to boost COVID-19 treatment. The financing is backed by a guarantee from the European Fund ...

• Regarding the assertion that no one would actually ingest or inject disinfectant, and no one took that suggestion seriously, the New York Times reports:

WASHINGTON — In Maryland, so many callers flooded a health hotline with questions that the state’s Emergency Management Agency had to issue a warning that “under no circumstances” should any disinfectant be taken to treat the coronavirus. In Washington State, officials urged people not to consume laundry detergent capsules. Across the country on Friday, health professionals sounded the alarm. . . .

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…t-bleach-coronavirus.html

• Navid I understand how you feel in Canada but you are lucky to be there rather than in Trump's Kingdom or here in the United Kingdom. I think we're heading towards a civil war between far right white supremacist and far left momentum factions. When the lock-down ends I bet all hell will break loose, which is why governments are so reluctant to relax their restrictions. Anarchy in the UK as the Sex Pistols predicted.

Potholer has made a interesting nonpolitical piece where he just point out the importance to listen to science and what science has to say on matters.

Only when no financial interests are at stake, which gets increasingly rare. Look, you're at LENR forum: most of us knows pretty well, what the so-called mainstream science is all about..

• Can we please discuss this at the level of written reviews of the preprint

This is exactly what Chris Martenson does,, discusses it at the level of the written paper

watch again and then maybe THH can tell us where Chris Martenson is in error in his analysis from TM 12.31

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-the retro VA study reviewed medical charts..only .. there was no study design..

-it was not a randomised prospective controlled study

-

However..HCQ was more likely to be prescribed to patients with more severe disease

Thus the expected increased mortality was observed,,,

No compensation for the level of the severe disease.. no adjustment stated..

No statement of level of dosage or frequency of HCQ... how long after onset..unknown one day two day three day..one week?

was it a "Hail Mary for crashing patients"?

Chris discusses this paper at the level of the written review...

perhap THH has zero medical expertise,, and cannot understand medical terminology...

Pure garbage...

Limitations.. non randomisation of treatment... H

However ..selection bias.. or residual confounding cannot be ruled out

And neither can a potential conflict of interests... be ruled out

The imminent prospective VA Remdesevir will have rigour

in contrast to this retro VA HCQ 'study'

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.