Covid-19 News

• This is the US lab study about Ivermectin: https://www.sciencedirect.com/…cle/pii/S0166354220302011

As said: Ivermectin is more or less side effect free and the antiviral mechanism has been decoded.

Wyttenbach My older father (80s) can't sleep for months. I am sure the fear of the virus and isolation is a factor. He's thinking of getting a prescription for a sleeping pill and I'm trying to talk him out of it. If you know of anything natural do let me know...

• My older father (80s) can't sleep for months. I am sure the fear of the virus and isolation is a factor. He's thinking of getting a prescription for a sleeping pill and I'm trying to talk him out of it. If you know of anything natural do let me know...

As a young child (4 years) I had to swallow valerian alcoholic solution on a sugar for falling to sleep - what not did work very well in my case and the sugar was harmful for my teeth. Most older people prefer one glass of strong red wine especially port. There are also some good Bordeaux sleeping pills like chateau Siran that once downed me midday..other prefer relaxing tea.

There are more important rules: Stop watching TV 1-2 hours before you head to bed. Do some physical work what reduces your blood sugar etc...

There are at least 1000 other tips..but you have to try and find your solution. Sleeping pills are a last resort. Unless it is not a more serious issue like, may be you once should check his blood pressure, what is a good indication for uncontrolled mental stress.

• Official Post

TESTING? What testing!

I visited my local hospital today, just routine stuff. They have opened a drive-through test centre in one of the car parks. 2 lanes, 5 staff on duty. Nobody being tested when I arrived, no cars waiting, and as I was early I sat in the sun to see what was going on. Nobody came and I asked one of the staff 'Is this a test centre? 'Yes' he replied 'but you have to book'. I asked 'where are your clients? ' With that he shrugged , grinned, and said 'who knows?' I came back to my car that way later- just the same, totally deserted. Here's a couple of photos.

• Had a quick look at this Dark Journalist chap, reminds me of the Yorkshire Ripper for some reason. He predictably trolls the usual depths: Alien abductions Atlantis, JFK, HAARP, chemtrails etc etc etc. Basically Coast to Coast AM for the digital generation.

Still, Alex Jones seems to have built a minor media empire based on promoting every conspiracy out there, and making up a fair few more whilst he's at it.

So why not follow in his footsteps? Peddling 'secret information' is easy, as it appeals to a certain type of person, fulfilling their need to feel unique, or special, or simply just more intelligent than the rest of us 'sheeple'.

An interesting outcome of this strange need can often be seen when one of their far-fetched beliefs becomes widely accepted. The conspiracy preachers start to push back against this new movement, as can be seen by the 'dark journalist' claiming the Navy gun camera UFO footage is now a 'deep state disinformation campaign'

Its a vicious circle, and in fact, it cant be anything else: the concept of falsifiability just doesn't exist with conspiracy theories, as every piece of evidence against them is merely added to the conspiracy pot.

Still, we can't blame them for wanting to make a bit of money telling their stories. It's the people who unquestioningly parrot their views who deserve our pity/opprobrium.

Lets just hope these people aren't in any positions of power or in any way responsible for handling the corona hoax epidemic.

Most of you need to learn American history before you can understand what I am saying...

Aren't you doing the exact same thing here that you criticised Huxley for yesterday?

And, are we talking about American History as understood by most people, or the strange version of American History, curated by paranoid kooks, and believed by a handful of people with below-average analytical skills?

• Its a vicious circle, and in fact, it cant be anything else: the concept of falsifiability just doesn't exist with conspiracy theories, as every piece of evidence against them is merely added to the conspiracy pot.

You are a joker and time waster. Anyone who sees his work and probes the depths of the scholarship he references knows he is a real journalist. Everything you wrote is a drivel, and not worth this boards time since you are talking about pseudoscience of people who like conspiracies. Heck, under that rubric everyone here is a conspiracy nut. In the words of one oil exec I talked to "are you telling me that all the nation states and all the oil companies are ignoring something that can replace fossil fuels and you know the truth."

The parallels to everything you wrote to LENR are exact (people wanting to make money of unproven claims -- ya right LENR researchers have mansions!, "falsifiability", "appeals to a certain type of a person", "feeling unique", "feeling more intelligent than the rest".

Now. Every time you look in the mirror. Think. I Conspiracy Nut.

• Anyone who sees his work and probes the depths of the scholarship he references knows he is a real journalist. Everything you wrote is a drivel, and not worth this boards time since you are talking about pseudoscience of people who like conspiracies. Heck, under that rubric everyone here is a conspiracy nut.

Now. Every time you look in the mirror. Think. I Conspiracy Nut.

As usual Navid, you seem to be jumping to conclusions about myself and others, based on assumptions and on what you wish to believe, whilst ignoring the rather obvious evidence against your position.

And anyway, don’t shoot the messenger, we all need a little constructive feedback at times... Aren’t you trying to persuade rich people to pay for your advice on their investment decisions?

I imagine they wouldn’t have gotten to far in life without the sense to do some due diligence on their service providers.

How do you think they might view your ability to make a rational analysis of available evidence, if they read some of your rantings?

As for the Dark Journalist, it seems that only himself and you use that term. Having read his bio, it appears either ‘Dark Blogger’ or ‘Dark YouTuber’ would be more appropriate.

• Wyttenbach My older father (80s) can't sleep for months. I am sure the fear of the virus and isolation is a factor. He's thinking of getting a prescription for a sleeping pill and I'm trying to talk him out of it. If you know of anything natural do let me know...

Hey Navid, melatonin pills may work. Should be taken about a couple of hours before bedtime. I bought a bottle maybe two months ago, after hearing it may be good to deal with covid19, and out of sheer curiosity, and because it's inexpensive. I tried it a couple of times just for fun and it seemed to me to alter my mental space slightly, as if it were a preparation aid for sleep. It was somewhat quieting for the mind. It didn't make me sleepy per se, but I could see it was a fine precursor to lead up to sleepiness and bedtime if one let it. However In the morning when I woke I was noticeably groggier, and I felt like it would have been very easy to fall back to sleep.

Personally I have no trouble at all falling asleep and staying asleep. I hardly ever get sick, but when I do the virus (or whatever it is) seriously messes with the quality of my sleep. And sleep is exactly what one needs for recovery! So if I get sick in the future I'll be taking my melatonin.

If that doesn't work well enough there is always CBD oil, which has done the trick for many people. For instance : https://startsleeping.org/best-cbd-oils

Good luck!

• Zeus46 You are espousing surface opinions without even knowing what you are talking about. Then spinning the argument into a big ball of conspiracy. I encourage you to make factual arguments. Please be more careful in doing your research. The point stands you are wasting other people's time who have done the work. Nobody is claiming a direct line to the truth, but by ridiculing others you allow for the impeding of inquiry. This is not a personal problem but a societal problem. Again, if you have done the work and have something evidence based to say please do chime in. For example, your opining that someone should be named "Dark YouTuber" is again a waste of our time and a jokey way of taking him down a notch. Find some of his research and critique it.

• Official Post

And anyway, don’t shoot the messenger, we all need a little constructive feedback at times... Aren’t you trying to persuade rich people to pay for your advice on their investment decisions?

I imagine they wouldn’t have gotten to far in life without the sense to do some due diligence on their service providers.

How do you think they might view your ability to make a rational analysis of available evidence, if they read some of your rantings?

Navid has made some tentative inroads into the LENR community, although he is working it from the Hydrino angle. I would think those he is working with now, and those considering working with he and his company in the future, understand that ones politics has little to do with the product and services being offered. I would venture to guess that the majority of players within our community are politically left of left, and as far as I know, that has never been held against them when it comes to their science. No reason then for the occasional oddball right winger to be treated any differently.

At the end of the day, we all come here because we want to save the planet. What side of the political fence one is on, should make no difference, as we all have a common goal. Navid thinks the Mills way is the best option to put our efforts into, and that is what he should be judged on, not by his strong political beliefs. Same goes for our lefties here...what counts is their science views.

• He tried melatonin. I heard CBN is the best. Have you tried either?

I had to just look up CBN because I hadn't heard of it! Interesting. Personally I've only taken CBD oil, and that is to help with my poor knees suffering from too much wear and tear. For me it does help to a noticeable degree, but I only take it occasionally. I also notice that it effects my mind as well, even though it is (supposedly) without significant THC. Reminds me of that Eagles song "I've got a peaceful, easy feeling." :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.