Covid-19 News

• another conspiracy video... it won't last long on yt

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And...it's gone. There are people killing each other on YT, all sorts of despicable and criminal things.

But they took a video down from a highly reputable scientist down.

Everyone who stays silent is complicit - this is how bad things happen and youknow what I'm talking about.

Soon we'll be talking double-speak about how "free speach doesn't apply to Covid19 because of blah blah blah" reason.

• For the HCQ fans an new paper: https://www.sciencedirect.com/…24857920301102?via%3Dihub

Title: Structural and molecular modelling studies reveal a new mechanism of action of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine against SARS-CoV-2 infection

Short summary: CQ/CHQ both can strongly attach to a spike protein structure of SARS-CoV-2. This protein structure is needed by the virus to attach to lunge cell membrane what both do prohibit after binding to the protein. The bond is quite strong - stronger for HCQ - and will make the virus inactive. Thus HCQ is strongly indicated for initial treatment. (Ivermectin for severe cases!)

• Wyttenbach confirms previous molecular docking study, let's hope mutations in the spike protein structure don't begin reducing hydroxychloroquine binding. Other chloroquine analogues should be screened like mefloquine and primaquine, or quinine itself to have a range of analogues available to compensate for spike protein variants. Still early days in these studies but very encouraging.:)

• This and other studies like it is how we will know if HCQ+AZI works. Note: 25-30 sites nationwide in the US and many outside the US. The answer will be in but it still will take months and I think at the moment we don't know jacksh*t. I really hope similar studies will be done with Pepcid (famotidine) and ivermectin but there probably will be fewer of those.

"Today, researchers at The Lundquist Institute began a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial designed to find out whether hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin reduce hospitalization and/or death in individuals suffering from COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. This trial, sponsored by the National Institutes for Health, will include 2,000 adults with symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections. Under the direction of Dr. Eric Daar, The Lundquist Institute will be one of 25 to 30 sites nationwide, each looking to enroll about 100 patients over the next six weeks."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news…9-clinical-140000628.html

Mark U Navid

AND: BTW WTF is CBN PLS? (I am practicing my acronyms)

• THHuxleynew

Protect the old, weak and sick, quarantine and isolate them, administer medical attention to them. Get the younger generation out working and building immunity for the next generatio

Nice theory. In practice, completely impossible. Are you really going to move every person over 55 (that's the age morbidity and mortality begin to increase) to some quarantine "institution"? What about their homes and families? It's a dumb idea. Because young people have lots of morbidity even if less mortality, letting everyone loose under a certain age would be a major disaster for humanity, not that the present situation isn't one. It's a problem without a solution. As the quote from the movie "Master and Commander: Far Side of the World" says, you have to choose the lesser of two weevils.

• THHuxleynew

Nice theory. In practice, completely impossible. Are you really going to move every person over 55 (that's the age morbidity and mortality begin to increase) to some quarantine "institution"? What about their homes and families? It's a dumb idea. Because young people have lots of morbidity even if less mortality, letting everyone loose under a certain age would be a major disaster for humanity, not that the present situation isn't one. It's a problem without a solution. As the quote from the movie "Master and Commander: Far Side of the World" says, you have to choose the lesser of two weevils.

Once you get sick (or how about suspected to be in contact?) they will remove you from your family. As if effectively treating you like a prisoner isnt' going to hurt your immune system. Venture County plans to remove you from your home and thousands of contact tracers are being hired. People on this board can investigate, if you care.

They have incited virus hysteria. Anything is possible now. What if the force that is moving this is evil, so they aren't making any choices. What if Fauci's masters aren't really out to save humanity from big bad virus?

• Official Post

Venture County plans to remove you from your home and thousands of contact tracers are being hired. People on this board can investigate, if you care.

They could not pay me enough to be one of these trackers. Not that I am against it, but there have already been numerous assaults on employees for merely asking a customer in a public business, to comply with the mandated distancing rules. Some of the communities hardest hit are high crime areas, so that is where these trackers will spend much of their time. In many cases they will be entering homes to carry out their duties.

Lots of potential for something to go wrong.

• News flash: there is a civil war going on between normal Americans and the deep-state (front-men like Soros, Gates etc). Don't get lost in what some middle manager does in Ventura County. They are good people. All evil requires a small unaccountable group at the top of snake (CDC etc) and the silence of milliions.

• Lots of potential for something to go wrong.

In what comic book universe do we start removing people from homes. With therapies we have implemented properly it could be brought in line with the flu mortality (possibly). People die on the street and we don't give them shelter but we are building a housing system to manage this?

It is hard to educate people on evil. They just don't want to believe it.

• News flash: there is a civil war going on between normal Americans and the deep-state (front-men like Soros, Gates etc).

You left out the Illuminati, the Freemasons, and the Knights Templar. Also the grey and green aliens, their UFO's and kidnappings and secret implants and anal probes. You need to study more so your thesis can be complete. You can watch Alex Jones for reliable information about conspiracies against the American people.

• Here is an interesting bit of news from Japan.

As reported in the news, the Italian cruise ship Costa Atlantica went to Nagasaki for maintenance, carrying crew members only. I do not know why, but apparently they need more than 600 crew members for this. 148 crew members were infected with the coronavirus.

Anyway, here is something that may not have been reported outside of Japan. I haven't seen it, anyway. Teams of Japanese researchers and doctors were dispatched to the ship to examine it closely, and take samples from many cabins and public areas. They swabbed many different surfaces and materials to see where the virus can be found, and how long it has survived. They know which room each of the infected patients were in, so they can map out cases, the way the Chinese found people in restaurants were infected by HVAC air flows. It occurs to me they might also map out who visited who in what cabins, something the people may not wish to discuss.

People say that ships are a gigantic petri dish. In this case, the researchers took advantage of that fact, more or less using the ship as a gigantic petri dish. That was good thinking.

• NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — The Tennessee Department of Health reported 14,096 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state on Thursday, an increase of 158 cases since Wednesday.

The department also said there have been 237 deaths, 1,266 hospitalizations, and 6,783 recoveries. More than 236,000 coronavirus tests have been administered.

On Wednesday, TDH reported 13,938 confirmed cases and 239 deaths.

• Official Post

As reported in the news, the Italian cruise ship Costa Atlantica went to Nagasaki for maintenance, carrying crew members only. I do not know why, but apparently they need more than 600 crew members for this. 148 crew members were infected with the coronavirus.

Hi Jed. A lot of their usual crew come from places like Bangladesh, Macao and the Phillipines. They are not required to be there when there are no passengers, but the can't be put ashore in most places, they live on the boat.

• Not that I am against it, but there have already been numerous assaults on employees for merely asking a customer in a public business, to comply with the mandated distancing rules. Some of the communities hardest hit are high crime areas, so that is where these trackers will spend much of their time.

I read that in New York, Massachusetts, and Japan nearly all of the tracking work is being done by telephone. People do not actually go out and visit many patients.

I think most of the interviews are with people who go to the doctor or hospital and test positive. It is voluntary. The doctor asks the patient if he or she would be willing to be interviewed. Someone contacts the patient by phone and asks many questions about when she noticed the symptoms, where she went, who she was in contact with, and so on, then they call and warn the people who were in contact, and ask them to come in for testing. In Japan, I gather the doctors and hospital workers always ask many questions, because detailed data about every patient in the country is available online. It is anonymous, but if you knew the patient you could easily identify her. Female, age such-and-such, lives in this zip code, works in this industry . . .

There is some physical contact. In China there were groups of 3 people who did physically go out, visit, and ask questions. I guess there may be some in the U.S. as well. In Georgia, the CDC is sending groups of doctors to visit people in randomly selected houses in DeKalb and Fulton Counties. The are testing them for present infections and taking blood samples for antibody testing. They want to estimate how many unreported cases there are.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/loc…TUJAJYKNH63AUXYYGKRTY6ZI/

• In what comic book universe do we start removing people from homes. With therapies we have implemented properly it could be brought in line with the flu mortality (possibly). People die on the street and we don't give them shelter but we are building a housing system to manage this?

Crazy stuff for sure. Also it's not just any housing system. Everyone will have their own, personal bathroom!

To quote from the video you linked to, the words of Dr. Robert Levin, Health Director, Venture County Public Health:

"We are beginning a program today ... (snip)

Some of the people we find are going to have trouble being isolated (in their homes). For instance if they live in a home where there is only one bathroom and there are three or four other people living there, and those people don't have Covid infection, we're not going to be able to keep the person in that home. Every person who we're isolating for instance needs to have their own bathroom. And so we'll be moving people like this into other kinds of housing that we have available. "

Will they move people out of their homes kicking and screaming, like they did in China? If they do, even Californians might revolt.

And what if the household has only one or two other people (not three or four) and one bathroom? Is it a pass? Oh the lines, they do blur.

• https://www.washingtonpost.com…inners-coronavirus-clots/

Blood thinners show promise for boosting the survival chances of the sickest covid patients

New York hospital system’s observational study looked at 2,733 patients in and out of the intensive care unit.

A mysterious blood-clotting complication is killing coronavirus patients

Since March, when the pandemic hit Europe and the United States, doctors have been reporting mysterious blood clots, which can be gel-like or even semisolid, in a significant subset of coronavirus patients. Autopsies of patients who died of respiratory arrest have shown that some had unusual microclots in their lungs rather than the typical damage expected. And last month, doctors reported in the New England Journal of Medicine on five unusual cases of covid-positive people in their 30 and 40s experiencing large strokes.

See my post on the trombosis hypothesis as follows to understand why this is happening:

Covid-19 (WuFlu) News

• It would be interesting to see if the many patients treated with anticoagulants (such as warfarin) are protected against these complications. (Coumadin, Sintrom, Previscan, and even aspirin : Aspegic, Kardegic) I suggest to prefer aspirin against paracetamol, because 3 g of paracetamol kills you, but 3 g of aspirin makes just little stomach burn and little blood when saving.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.